Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (11454 Views)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by marieolae(f): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2014
MisterLongman: You don't have to tell us.... Your signature already confirmed it that you belong to the same category undecided
lmaao you got me crying of laughter here
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by segzicres(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2014
flolancracker: I think she needs sexx.
that's what I said
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Orunto: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2014
This one na "WAO- SHE". Another WS in 15 years time.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Ssmh
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Suresh08: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Spoilt little brat...
This is exactly the type i luv to deal with
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Justeenaleo(f): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2014
McWhillion:
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by tempem: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Imagine!!!!
sauceny: ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣⓛⓔⓢⓢ ⓥⓘⓔⓦⓩ
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Bryan12(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Justeenaleo: That's my kinda girl!!!!
She said it all undecided
mugu.am not being rude
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
When I notice my child writes badly, I'll cut every access to social sites that she may have.

That shiit up there gave me migraines.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by nepp(f): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
But why is it paining some people like this? grin grin
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by addempsea(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
renimola: Its nt her fault jare na omo kekere dey worry am...she will soon get over it..
Buh she is bin sincere @ least, more sincere than most of you BI**Hes.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by sopoundz(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Letter from a very frustrated person but dnt blame her tho its beta diz way dan commit suicide
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Mcbussy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
nicechic: This is unneccesary.....If she doesn't wnt frnds...she shld de-activate her facebook acct.
na small pikin d worry her sha

This is exactly what I tell all the muppets that cross my path. If u enjoy being extremely rude and you are too crude to be a social being....then stay off social networks.

Lock urself up in ur room and enjoy ur depression grin .

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by symbian123(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2014

Lol. Damn! That's jux so Damn!
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Tundeiab(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
doctorofgirls: Hi:-h . I'm Tamara *XX* . I just want to
make a few things clear to y'all. Firstly, I
don't like being compared to anyone do
that and hell would break loose on your
head. You clingy rachet chicks should stop
acting like you know me, just because you
met me at a party and I start replying you
doesn't prove you know me# And then y'all
that think I'm a snub YES you are right I
don't like people:| so if I don't reply you
and my phone is turned on I don't like you
too and I'm avoiding you# Yes I'm not as
nice as you thought I'm rude that is very
lovely at least I'm real and before you met
me I was me so having you around don't
change nothing so go ahead remove me
and let's stop talking ill still progress
without you# anyone I've offended lately
I'm sorry# I appreciate when you listen to
what I've got to say but if you wanna judge
you should probably leave me now# lemme
address this You and YOU and mostly
YOUUUUUUU yeah you I know you don't
like me and you are a fake friend I'm not
going to pretend I have no idea anymore so
get the hell out of my life don't say bye just
leave. Specially to those who talk shiiii but
you don't know me here's a special message
'I don't know you and don't care to , but if
you talk about me so much I wonder what
time you have to take care of your broke
life :]Y ' . Those that think they can read me
and my actions *ROTFL* OSHEY ^(._.)^ you
have no idea how much I love mind games
# To my old friends ♥♥ ill reach out to y'all
one by one but till then much love from
me# To my real friends if I push you away
pardon me I was getting to know you#
Then to those that are special to me but
don't know it you would realise that soon
but If you do but don't care remember YOU
AIN'T SHIT YOU WEREN'T SPECIAL TILL I
MADE YOU SO. Till I have more to say MIND
YOUR BUSINESS AND DON'T ASK ME
STUPID QUESTIONS GO AND MAKE
MONEY ({}) -TAMZY_RAY SAY SO;wink
YEYE DEY SMELL! undecided
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Sylverbox(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
These category of people commit suicide a lot. Thank God we aren't in the west.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by lucarzdavidz(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
How on earth did you even have the time for such a post.....
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by fightforchange1(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
why people change their mind about friendship...that the part that sucks.. sad sad undecided
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by abdulaz: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is this a suicide note? undecided
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by simdam500(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
story
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by JACKOFALTRADE: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
ROFL. Bokoharam told you who there sponsors are? Clap for yourself!
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2014
flolancracker: I think she needs sexx.
I'm sure she's had enough of that. Maybe that's what is intoxicating her! She's now feeling like a woman.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Joe171(m): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2014
all what she wrote didn't come from her head. copied and pasted!
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by dickoflife(m): 4:32am On Sep 04, 2014
MisterLongman: You don't have to tell us.... Your signature already confirmed it that you belong to the same category undecided
sup? I read ur signature. Is that russia or ukraine?
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by harffie(m): 4:46am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: She must have been very jobless writing this smiley
Define Jobless' wrt a girl in SS3!
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by balaclava: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2014
any1 who marries this girl in the future is in big trouble... very serious trouble.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Which kind dust dis one dey yan? undecided
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Justeenaleo(f): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2014
symbian123:

Lol. Damn! That's jux so Damn!

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Justeenaleo(f): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Bryan12: mugu.am not being rude
Even if you are, I wouldn't notice. smiley
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by jennylove7575(f): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Sss3 on Facebook.. Not even in college yet..hmmm wat a spoilt brat...what even is ss3? Does it mean class 3 in high school?
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by poiZon: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2014
MisterLongman: Rantings of an idle kid......... Am very sure she would flop in an essay competition.

flop is an understatement.
_u definitely need a super n upgraded brains before u culd read the trash. no basic ingredients of writing. may God save naija.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by willydadon(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2014
so you to belong to the same category as the above immature girl SMHsad

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month..