Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (11446 Views)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by raquel23(f): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2014
She's delirious. undecided this kind go fail exam
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Justeenaleo(f): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
willydadon: so you to belong to the same category as the above immature girl SMHsad
If that's how you see it.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Yommy247(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Justeenaleo: That's my kinda girl!!!!
She said it all undecided
mumu lyk u:-@
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Yommy247(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Go Bleep yasef
Justeenaleo:
She was saying her mind, that's something many people can't do.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by widowhusband: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
what personality disorder is this? well lets not hear another girl has commited suicide. a nig girl abroad recently commited suicide sake of say teacher scold her when e catch am wt dubs for exam, she write suicide note say d teacher na racist. i dey look
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Medunah: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
She is only acting her age, prolly one of those spoilt rich kids
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Justeenaleo(f): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yommy247: Go Bleep yasef Q
Gladly smiley
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Prymestrr(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Clinton594: who told you guys it was a girl that wrote this, the only thing I saw was a letter to female friends
my question 2 u is this....Are u ignorant by choice or by default?? was lexis n structure skipped in ur curriculum in high school or wah?? I guess u couldn't read the "her" in the topic...smh 4 u!
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Clinton594(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Prymestrr:
my question 2 u is this....Are u ignorant by choice or by default?? was lexis n structure skipped in ur curriculum in high school or wah?? I guess u couldn't read the "her" in the topic...smh 4 u!

I got your attention - that's good. Only it wasn't worth it
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Prymestrr(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Clinton594:

I got your attention - that's good. Only it wasn't worth it
who needs ur attention?? it's embarrassing 2 see a know-it-all make careless mistakes dazall! Now go n be a good boy.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by internetpirate: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Justeenaleo: That's my kinda girl!!!!
She said it all undecided
Your kinda girl? Please improve your standards!!! Emptiness and pride is all I see!! shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
OP, How do you know she's in ss3?
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by worth(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Honestly, she's really hurting herself. The result of this kind of behavior is depression. Free yourself and enjoy life. life is so simple if you take it to be hard, it will also be hard on you. so feel free girl.
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by Shaanteel(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
spanzed: Then u shouldn't be living among men!!
lwkmd
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by fydence: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Ashonibarenla: Trash. Spewed from an insecured teenager. She needs help seriously and ASAP. But then again it is easier to claim you dont like people when actually you find it hard moving along with them.
Plain and Simple..
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by ugwum007(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
y won't ssce results be deteriorating every year....Nigeria is in deep shit
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by harffie(m): 5:38am On Oct 14, 2014
marieolae:
She must have been very jobless writing this smiley
Its funny how we can be anything on the internet, buh some chose to be stewpid!!
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by harffie(m): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2014
marieolae:
She must have been very jobless writing this smiley
She's a learner!
Re: Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics by meobizy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
It looks like any normal letter a teenager writes.
What’s the news here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.