Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome (78420 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by ogaju007(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: *bites off her right ear n flees wearing only boxers(boskas according to my Igala friend)*.

*Jumped off my Okada, hit him with my helmet and grabbed him* grin

5 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2014
@OP.

The problem is simple....the couple were not spending quality time together....so they drifted apart.

If you get married....part of the deal is that you spend time with your wife/husband and children from the union....or else things will not end well. Especially spend time with one's children.

Seems Pastor(assuming the OP's tale is true) forgot all about that.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Bobby4090: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2014
The Man should make out time for his family. its as simple as that. How can the man and his family be leaving in two different continents in the name of church programmes. How can Pastor Chris's house thats off Opebi street in ikeja be filled with single and unmarried church girls when his family is begging for his attention. What manner of family and example is that. Does he think its just money that a married woman and kids need to make them happy? They need his affection, his presence, his direction and his leadership. If all these things are lacking then something is wrong somewhere. How can you and your kids leave apart for 16 years and you call yourself a father. Pastor Chris knows whats up and thats why he is happy with the arrangement. All those girls that flock round him and travel with his to different church programmes while his wife is being excluded are very wicked and home breakers. This calls for an intervention of the church leaders please.

17 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by ibdeals1(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2014
angry
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Jabodo(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2014
habex005: end time things.....

Lord have mercy

END TIME INDEED!

World War I....END TIME
World War II... END TIME
Book harm kidnaps girls..END TIME
Ebola virus spreads to Naija...END TIME
Isis beheads journalist... End Time
Pastor Chris nd Wife having marriage issue...END TIME.

People be saying End Time to everything since 1709...

Why like that?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by cold(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Funny how JoAgbaje has been eerily quiet lately. It would be interesting to see how he'd spin this one. The thoughts of his co travellers Gombs,Mabell and co would also make for good reading.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Entchidodo: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2014
if you devote this much time to GOD then you have no bizness getting married let alone raise kids.....this is why the Catholic Church remains strong and organised for close to a Millenium....

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Cylas opinion is worth zilch and probably one of the guides leading the future divorcee down the treacherous path.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Dreyl: Keeping up with the oyakilomehns. grin

why you no come office today now??
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by cold(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Entchidodo: if you devote this much time to GOD then you have not bizness getting married let alone raise kids.....this is why the Catholic Church remains strong and organised for close to a Millenium....
Erm..duh are you referring to the largest peadophilia organisation in the world? I think i would go with marriage rather than molesting young boys.

7 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by ephi123(f): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Serious traffic for Seun / nairaland today, this is the kind of gist Nigerians like to hear. World people tongue

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by supperpaintsUSA(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Oh lord do something miraculous quickly to save this couple, let this serpent that silencely crowd in die! Ijn Amen
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Timijo(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??
Isamic clerics divorce but it is not brought to the public because divorce is not a sin in islam.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2014
If people who I see as highly spiritual and moral are facing challenges like this in their marriage....... I pity a worldly and a layman like me...!

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by uzomahowualah(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
This ia just the simple prove that; at the end of it all, that we are just human. No matter how much we or our followers try to prove otherwise. We should all come down from those high horses already. Just my thought though.

7 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Exponental(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
See wetin KONJI cause.
Too many half nak.ed dressed ladies on high heels in d church, opening their legs n shaking their buddie. The Bible says flee from evil, but since pastor dines with them, the inevitable will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by lahit14(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
please put the family in the timetable too. The times you don’t have any engagement, please come home.
I need you and the children need you. Please bear in mind she has been here since 1999 and she was just about 30
years old then as a married woman with 2 children. So for almost 16 years of her marriage, no husband at home for
straight 1 week, no dad at home for the children. No christmas, yet he has party with the staff that we all watch at
Christmas.

I agree wit this part, men of God serve God somuch they forget their first servic is to their family, u want to serv God completely u don't want any distraction, pls don't marry, sav ur prospectiv wife a life long torment. Its hard enough tryn to make ends meet, some of us work far awy frm whr our family liv so we tak consolation frm women around to reduce testosterone spikes but wht abt ur wife. Pls mak out time frm time to time as often as possibl to be wit ur family and Bleep ur wife's brain out, its part of her marriage benefits, God will be proud of u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Entchidodo: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
cold:
Erm..duh are you referring to the largest peadophilia organisation in the world? I think i would go with marriage rather than molesting young boys.
Well duh?! to you too.At least the Church has got an important thing correct which has made her 1500+ years old and that is setting priorities in the order of urgency..,Marriage,The family,Ministration,Charity....All man is called to a vocation, to some it is marriage to others the ministry...there is disorder and disharmony when somebody wants the best of both worlds..BLW and other azonto mushroom churches wouldn't last past the demise of their family-responsibilty-slacking founders....go figure.

5 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by holyfather(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Acidosis: I've been thinking. The whole issue is happening so fast right after Sinach's wedding.

Make I keep my imaginations to myself.

hmmm...
Strong IMMAGINATION you've got,brov grin grin
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by cold(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Entchidodo: Well duh?! to you too.At least the Church has got an important thing correct which has made her 1500+ years old and that is setting priorities in the order of urgency..,Marriage,The family,Ministration,Charity....All man is called to a vocation, to some it is marriage to others the ministry...there is disorder and disharmony when somebody wants the best of both worlds..BLW and other mushroom churches wouldn't last past the demise of their founders....go figure.
I ask again..are we referring to largest peadophilia body in the world here or a different organisation?

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by focus7: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
MisterLongman: Though there are always two sides to a story, I don't believe any of the two parties involved.... Expecting pastor chris right hand man to come out with another version in the coming weeks.
as much as we all are careful not to be judges over this matter, it is a common knowledge that the two has been living separately so with other senior pastors of the organisation and their spouses.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Btruth: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
In reality, Pastor Chris needs to mellow down at least for the sake of his daughters and his sheep. I should think he is a good Shepard now?. Besides, what is he doing with so many singles & sophisticated babes in their White house?

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by neighbourhud: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
rattlesnake: and why some of them molest kids undecided
Just like some married ones molest kids too...even pastors undecided
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by nora544: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
gift01: Inasmuch as I don't judge a one-sided story but I know the whites are down to earth and I know its almost unthinkable for a man and his wife to leave on seperate continents. The drama is still unfolding. May God's spirit of forgiveness reign in their heart

I have a friend and she and her husband have to live in two different countries because of work.
But what I always remember and it was only for 5 years that the husband come home every 3 weeks to spend a long weekend with the family, every holidays the wife went with the two kids to his country that they could be together but this is only possible when you know it is only for some years not a life time.

I still have the feeling that it was pastor chris who is the bad guy.

7 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by focus7: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Beckybeky: So what exactly is she driving at?
she is saying you will also marry and ur hubby will abandon u and ur kids in d name of his work while other women flocks around him. Say a thousand AMEN to that.

9 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by smemud(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
U don dey craze abi
martyns303:
*Grabs him by the trouser and request help* abeg make person bring rope, na new mad man.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by MarieSucre(f): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
PAGAN9JA: [size=18pt]CHRISTIANITY IS A SCAM RELIGON!

BMW AND VOLKSWAGEN GOLF CAR! CHAI!

I HOPE MY ChristiaN BROTHERS & SisTERS ARE REPENTING DIA FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS MISTAKES.

NIGERIA FOR PAGANISM![/size]
How exactly is paganism better. is it not the same constricting rules and psychofancy. abegi jo.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by olumidazz: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
from my summation, Pastor chris is delibrately and systematically avoiding this woman for some reasons best known to both of them only. this said woman is his wife who knows his dirty secret very well and hence resorts to blackmailing her husband.

this pastor chris and his wife are a huge hoax, I wonder why this brainless church people are defending these people without simple morals, anita of all people filed a divorce suit against her husband on grounds of adultery, if she was trully christain like she claims she should berry the hatchet and know thay singular act of hers will destroys the ministry of christ, but these people careless husband and wife they are business men they have scandalous secrets they are both willing to expose, now anita is ready to wind up the campany. church may foot
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by DonaldGenes(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: [/b] *dies* this is idolatry@Op
==========================.
Pastor, I have a few things to tell you, This divorce can be the beginning of your end. Already your church is divided and it is only blind Christians that will take a pastor who cannot manage his home serious.
I dunno if you are guilty as charged(because some women are good at destroying a man's reputation) but I think you know that satan directs spiritual warfare especially at leaders in the church.
Whether guilty or not, I want you to address this issue like a man of God and make peace with your wife. God hates divorce. Hope you know that? Divorce is always a great tragedy. It damages God's creation at its deepest emotional and spiritual core. So make peace while you still can. We all have failed and fallen short of God's glory but he is always ready to accept us back. Spend quality with your family, it is very important. These are the things I believe you tell the people who come to you for counselling so how come you cannot apply them in your own home? Remember “Every pastor must manage his own household well".

*and to you naija ladies that reject guys because your pastor says he is not your husband, I hope you have learnt your lesson*
Bravo, you just photocopy my thoughts and have said it all...Albeit, I rather NOT put mouth on what I do not know either in addition or subtraction.
It is well
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Can we be sure the jerry curling pastor does not swing in the other direction?

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by focus7: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
rattlesnake: and why some of them molest kids undecided
plus chop the holy sisters and have children with women outside.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by gbigbega: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??

No, Muslim clerics don't have to divorce. They just abandon one and marry another.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.