Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome (78423 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by nora544: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Acidosis:
I expect the PhD pastor to understand this fact.

From which University did he get his PDH! Pastor chris
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Entchidodo: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
cold:
I ask again..are we referring to largest peadophilia body in the world here or a different organisation?
it is your opinion (thankfully very insignificant) as to what orientation some elements in The Church that caters for 1Billion humans leans to...hopefully some day,from your myopic perspective we can tag Christ Embassy as a colourful gay organisation since gays can be found there as grown men perm their hair like females in that church..or what not.But we still stand to be corrected that Pastor Chris and co-jack of all trade founders cannot eat their cake and have it..

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Melahou(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Long story
Can someone pls help me to summarize that story in not more than two sentences
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Don't know what to say/type. I pray God helps them.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by nora544: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bobby4090: The Man should make out time for his family. its as simple as that. How can the man and his family be leaving in two different continents in the name of church programmes. How can Pastor Chris's house thats off Opebi street in ikeja be filled with single and unmarried church girls when his family is begging for his attention. What manner of family and example is that. Does he think its just money that a married woman and kids need to make them happy? They need his affection, his presence, his direction and his leadership. If all these things are lacking then something is wrong somewhere. How can you and your kids leave apart for 16 years and you call yourself a father. Pastor Chris knows whats up and thats why he is happy with the arrangement. All those girls that flock round him and travel with his to different church programmes while his wife is being excluded are very wicked and home breakers. This calls for an intervention of the church leaders please.

But pastor christ writes that his wife didnot understand it that he has no time for her.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by InvertedHammer: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: The fear of God has really escaped many who talked about/against the man of God unrestrained. Who made you the judge to judge God's anointed? Porking your nose in an issue clearly above you is inviting calamity. So many carnal and ungodly people here. Let God who called and anointed them be the judge. You mustn't comment on every thread. If by mistake or pre conceived uterior motive the topic found its way here, you will be wise to glance and ignore than making derogatory remarks that will be injurios to you. Let the wise ponder on this.
\
And God appointed u to tell us this?

How? Where? When?

The juju man wey prepared the jazz for Chris wey im take hook people like u na real babalawo.
/

3 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by roxell120(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
without been told dat woman has been starved of sex since 1999. Dat pastor always appears gay to me the reason he keeps d distance in d name of God. Sex in d main ingredient of good marriage.sex is good to d body and soul no matter d size of ur bible.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by nora544: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
cold: Funny how JoAgbaje has been eerily quiet lately. It would be interesting to see how he'd spin this one. The thoughts of his co travellers Gombs,Mabell and co would also make for good reading.

Yes I was waiting that they write something but they didnot know what they can write!

I know it is hard when the hero toppled from his pedestals.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
...Anita and Chris should stop washing their filthy garments in the public.What do you expect an unbeliever, like me to do if you guys decide stooping this low?Well,I am my hero and role model...
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by bendeclerk: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Two things. .. two adults who are bored of each other, divorce should be the ultimate choice in my opinion. When love dies, it hardly can be resuscitated.

you live in face me i face you and save enough to buy her an X3?

Nigerian Christians are dumb and will always remain gullible

5 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by EGRESS(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
The fact that pastor Chris is not staying together with his wife is not a good one, the bible justifies that in 1st cor 7 vs 10 "And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the lord, let not the wife depart from her husband." This is not a conditional statement it is authoritative. I think they both should reconcile and come together as one. There are missionaries that can be send to abroad for church planting.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Fourwinds: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
kai danboroba. wana kitten ama koboko froblem ne. pastor wana gindadi
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by texaco1: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Having read through the post,I have come to the following conclusion. Pastor chris knows what he is doing,and his staying away from anita is deliberate,it has nothing to do with his tight schedule. Secondly,there is something between them that has made pastor chris to stay away from his wife,I will call his staying away an indirect seperation from her.he doesn't want to divorce her so he just dumps her in uk ,there is an hidden matter they are not revealing. Anita and chris knows this. Thirdly ,if I am to use my traditional african mentality to this ,I will say pastor chris voodoo or jUjuu rule and regulation is that he doesn't live with his wife and kids . Because how can someone who gives and does marriage counselling not know the importance of spending time with his kids and wife ?sex is even out of the question since they don't live together,so how has pastor chris been surviving and keeping himself holy with all the half naked girls in his house ,oFfice and church?the truth will come out with time . The matter never bite them hard

5 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by focus7: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Btruth: In reality, Pastor Chris needs to mellow down at least for the sake of his daughters and his sheep. I should think he is a good Shepard now. Besides, what is he doing with so many single & sophisticated babes in their White house?
gud questions. Even the angel will fall for the temptation from those ladies.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Bobby4090: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
The Man should make out time for his family. its as simple as that. How can the man and his family be living in two different continents in the name of church programmes. How can Pastor Chris's house thats off Opebi street in ikeja be filled with single and unmarried church girls when his family is begging for his attention. What manner of family and example is that. Does he think its just money that a married woman and kids need to make them happy? They need his affection, his presence, his direction and his leadership. If all these things are lacking then something is wrong somewhere. How can you and your kids leave apart for 16 years and you call yourself a father. Pastor Chris knows whats up and thats why he is happy with the arrangement. All those girls that flock round him and travel with his to different church programmes while his wife is being excluded are very wicked and home breakers. This calls for an intervention of the church leaders please.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Crixina(f): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls I saw smthing abt white house and girls who are being asked to move out...immorality and stuff,pls can someone explain all that to me?
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Fourwinds: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Truckpusher: Just to tell you how dumb these Nigerian Christians can be and sometimes they are just so annoying. grin

Begging somebody to accept a gift so that they can be blessed ,honestly if I have this woman as a wife I'd be filing a divorce asap citing that I can't put up with a mor0n of this nature at home. grin

Anita and Chris una see una life? undecided

Sotay una dun brainwash person wife....smh angry
oh.! u don't know some Nigeria women. dats y pastors are deir first call point if dey have problem before deir husband gets to know. flat tyre...pastor.,terrible dream....pastor., query at work... pastor., in-laws...pastor. making d husband look like a fool.

11 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Fourwinds: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
focus7: gud questions. Even the angel will fall for the temptation from those ladies.
I repeat.!!! dis was d reason y angels came down from heaven during d time of Noah.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by vivalavida(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Orthodox churches are the way to go.
Penticostal churches,especially those who allow the female members to come to church dressed anyway they like and without covering dia hair na SCAM

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by cold(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Entchidodo: it is your opinion (thankfully very insignificant) as to what orientation some elements in The Church that caters for 1Billion humans leans to...hopefully some day,from your myopic perspective we can tag Christ Embassy as a colourful gay organisation since gays can be found there as grown men perm their hair like females in that church..or what not.But we still stand to be corrected that Pastor Chris and co-jack of all trade founders cannot eat their cake and have it..
It's obvious from your inconsequential rant that you're totally clueless on the history of the catholic church. Funny how an atheist would be in the best position to teach you about catholicism. But then again this thread is not about the catholic church,so i choose not to digress. Just something to ponder on though,if a period where the catholic church held sway was referred to as the 'Dark Ages' that should give you an inkling on the atrocities perpetrated by your founding fathers. Think about this,take all the time you need. That is if you think at all.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
peteregwu: I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE LOVE UNREASONABLE AND CHILDISH COMMENTS AT TIMES. IF DONT WHAT TO SAY THAT IS MORE MATURED, JUST KEEP QUIET AND LEARN. ANYWAY I HAVE THE STORY, ALL SAYING IS THAT DIVORCE IN ANY MARRIAGE IS NOT RIGT AT ALL. IT BRINGS UNFORGIVENESS, LIES, AND BITTERNESS. IT ALSO LEADS INTO ADULTERY. AS BELIEVERS LOVE YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND BECAUSE OF CHRIST. BUT PASTOR CHRIS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT IN EVERY MISSIONARY WORK, THE WOMAN SHOULD BE BY YOUR SIDE. YOU CANT PUT YOUR WIFE FAR AWAY IN LONDON AND YOU REMAIN IN NIGERIA FOR SO LONG. ANYWHERE YOU ARE AS A PASTOR OR MISSIONARY WORKER, YOUR SHOULD ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE, BODY NO BE FIRE WOOD.

E X A C T L Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIT ALL EM BLW BABES HEHEHE lipsrsealed
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Ovaiegbe(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
May the Almighty God help this couple. Amen
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by zubby29(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
dat she is not guilty,infact she is an angel.only God knows
Beckybeky: So what exactly is she driving at?
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by leo1234(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??
Women have no say in Islam.
U can have as much as u want so no need for divorce. tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Bobby4090: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Crixina: Pls I saw smthing abt white house and girls who are being asked to move out...immorality and stuff,pls can someone explain all that to me?

The Man's residence thats off Opebi street, Ikeja is called "white house". Its big and painted house. While his family have been out for 16 years, the "White house" is being populated by single unclad girls who call themselves church workers and the man is comfortable with that arrangement for reasons best known to him. This was one of the early roots of the divorce case because the man has refused to send them away or rent a place for them even after the wife and his daughters told him to. I was there once December last year, looks like a club house.

6 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
All of them want a taste of the HOLY dičk.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Fourwinds: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
lahit14: please put the family in the timetable too. The times you don’t have any engagement, please come home.
I need you and the children need you. Please bear in mind she has been here since 1999 and she was just about 30
years old then as a married woman with 2 children. So for almost 16 years of her marriage, no husband at home for
straight 1 week, no dad at home for the children. No christmas, yet he has party with the staff that we all watch at
Christmas.

I agree wit this part, men of God serve God somuch they forget their first servic is to their family, u want to serv God completely u don't want any distraction, pls don't marry, sav ur prospectiv wife a life long torment. Its hard enough tryn to make ends meet, some of us work far awy frm whr our family liv so we tak consolation frm women around to reduce testosterone spikes but wht abt ur wife. Pls mak out time frm time to time as often as possibl to be wit ur family and Bleep ur wife's brain out, its part of her marriage benefits, God will be proud of u
dats y I always make emphasis on dose dat take church so serious and relegate deir home to d background to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
i don laff tire for dis thread ooo....new mad man wen dem catch.....ROTFLMAO
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Fourwinds: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bobby4090:

The Man's residence thats off Opebi street, Ikeja is called "white house". Its big and painted house. While his family have been out for 16 years, the "White house" is being populated by single unclad girls who call themselves church workers and the man is comfortable with that arrangement for reasons best known to him. This was one of the early roots of the divorce case because the man has refused to send them away or rent a place for them even after the wife and his daughters told him to. I was there once December last year, looks like a club house.
hmmmmm. can u see how man uses his hand to destroy himself....den says it is d devil

3 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by greatestman(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??

Yes they don't divorce, they only replace.

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
cocoberry: Choi I pity for dis mad man oooo @ martyns303 what happen? Take Rope fast!

even you
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by tbaba1234: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Truckpusher: That's not an edge.
In Islam your women are like your cattle and I 'd call it systemic slavery.

You who believe, it is not lawful for you to inherit women against their will, nor should you treat your wives harshly, hoping to take back some of the bride-gift you gave them, unless they are guilty of something clearly outrageous. Live with them in accordance with what is fair and kind: if you dislike them, it may well be that you dislike something in which God has put much good [ Quran 4 19-20]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.