Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Need To Cheat On My Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Cheat On My Man (4748 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by MissyB1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2008
yimiton:

Why are people so insulting? I don't get it, can't people give suggestions to people without necessarily using words like:
I simply don't get it. Can't people just be decent in their language for once. Granted, it's a public forum and no body knows any body, but really, these languages can be demoralizing. I suggest people learn to be civilized, it says a lot about our personality.
It's funny how people tend to mistake Nland for a Zoological garden.
Due to my observation,aggression is a popular way most Nlanders
communicate in the absence of something reasonable to say.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by MrCrackles(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2008
Missy B:

It's funny how people tend to mistake Nland for a Zoological garden.
Due to my observation,aggression is a popular way most Nlanders
communicate in the absence of something reasonable to say.

and that applies to you as well!! cool
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by MissyB1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

and that applies to you as well!! cool
You know what they say 'bout opinion don't you?
I'm still wonderin' why you're bothered . . . Seems I gave someone away. smiley
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by clemcykul(f): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2008
@poster
if cheating on him makes u happy, go ahead.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by JJYOU: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2008
cheaters 101
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by carmelily: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2008
post makes no sense. if he's pompous and pompous people tick you off, leave him!!! why cheapen yourself to spite someone else?
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by kaysy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
candies, plz i want you to mail me at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com for better advise, i dont wana talk here ok? plz
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by agwoko: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ post

I wish u all da best.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Denz: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2008
sound like a LovePeddler to me
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by martho(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2008
how old is he?there is no guarantee he is going to love u back,how old is the relationship?i believe u should know when to quit.the feelings must be mutual,simple answer- he is not really into u,otherwise he will be crazy about u,sing your praise and show u off to his friends and family.u should know what u want and go for it,nothing less.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by egbejoseph(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2008
its totally senseless trying to cheat on him cos of pompousity. I agree with those who say he is insecure but more importantly guys do this at times not to be committed and simultaneously in such relationship. You have to talk this straight up with him and if it still persists, babe run!

wwwdotegbesoccer..com
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by shollyaj(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2008
All d best!!! its all i can say for now
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by cheyi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ yimiton
i quite agree wit u very much.if he is smart,intelligent as d girl claimed to be,then,take him to a fast food joint away frm home or a quiet place tell him there is something u want to tell him, tell him u were planning of breaking up wit him and dt wt his response is, to wt u re abt to tell him may make u change ur mind or not.start by telling him all u ve bn going thru,be sincere,tell him everything,no holds back.let him understand d pains u ve bn goin tru,d sleepless nites and all, ask him why he is doin all those things to u.the two of u shld go bk to ur drawing board and stat all over again.tell him ur dos and donts and let him tell u his.two of u shld knw hw u want to run ds business to yield profit n nt be running at loss.if he loves u,he ll apologise and if he does not apologise bdn,stat havin a second tot abt him probably he doesnt genuinely love u, gd luck, u may gve him a dose of intimacy dt nte to crown it up only if he apologises
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Morenike3(f): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2008
I'm sorry to say, but your ploy is very foolish.
So what happens when he finds out you cheated on him.
You think he'll then trust you to tell you about him? nansense undecided
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by OrumbaS89(f): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2008
Why don't you just tell him you feel you are being taken for granted? Add that if he doesn't step up, you're walking out. smiley

You can also rub in the number of richer lad that try to get in your pants. However, this can get old.

Main point: You can't make someone love you. If they don't apperciate you, bounce.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by candies(f): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2008
After reading some of the level headed suggestions on this forum, the best action for me to take is call him and have a heart to heart talks with him. I've decided that's exactly what I'm going to do. Obviously, cheating isn't the best option to take. I hope and pray it works out just fine.

Someone said, you don't use a 'hammer to kill a mosquito' especially if the mosquito is perching right on your feet! Lol, that sure makes sense. I hope though that people in this forum will learn to use nice words instead of insulting ones. Sometimes, one is just confused and a little twisted and needs people to talk to get back her senses, being insulting doesn't achieve that goal.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by MrCrackles(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2008
candies:

After reading some of the level headed suggestions on this forum, the best action for me to take is call him and have a heart to heart talks with him. I've decided that's exactly what I'm going to do. Obviously, cheating isn't the best option to take. I hope and pray it works out just fine.

Someone said, you don't use a 'hammer to kill a mosquito' especially if the mosquito is perching right on your feet! Lol, that sure makes sense. I hope though that people in this forum will learn to use nice words instead of insulting ones. Sometimes, one is just confused and a little twisted and needs people to talk to get back her senses, being insulting doesn't achieve that goal.

sorry to say but i think you are a slowpoke, a stupidity induced slowpoke!

you realised cheating wasnt the best option, yet you came here to sound out you wanted to cheat!

what kind of person are you? not a good look at all to be honest!

next time use ur head when posting!
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by AmakaOne(f): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2008
Kai Brash don come!

coolu temper o!
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by MrCrackles(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2008
AMAKAONE:

Kai Brash don come!

coolu temper o!

grin

how u doing?!
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by candies(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2008
Mr. Creakles sir,

With all due respect, read a post before you make comments, otherwise, you don't sound very intelligent I am afraid. You're too quick to insult and too fast to pass judgment.

From my first post, I said I thought I needed to cheat to gain some attention from him, to make him realize how hurt I am and probably  to create a safe heaven for me, so that I could walk out if this isn't it. Can't u simply see I didn't want to end up with a shattered heart.

But some rational thinking humans here strongly kicked against it and suggested TALKING. I listened and took their advice and from what they've said which I've thought about, I decided to act. I didn't come here to tell a story, I came here to seek genuin suggestions and I got them. Not from people like you but from intelligent and rational people in the house.  So, what problem have you got with that?
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by AmakaOne(f): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

grin

how u doing?!

I'm good, but I see u don old sha

See as you went from MrCrackles to Mr Creakles.

don't creak too loud abeg grin grin
welcome back
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by MrCrackles(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2008
candies:

Mr. Creakles sir,

With all due respect, read a post before you make comments, otherwise, you don't sound very intelligent I am afraid. You're too quick to insult and too fast to pass judgment.

From my first post, I said I thought I needed to cheat to gain some attention from him, to make him realize how hurt I am and probably  to create a safe heaven for me, so that I could walk out if this isn't it. Can't u simply see I didn't want to end up with a shattered heart.

So, what problem have you got with that?

firstly my name is Crackles!! grin

i certainly dont want you to end up with a shattered or smashed heart!!

and lastly, i havnt got problems with you, next time dont be contemplating things that are going to throw u deeper in a quagmire!! cheesy

now run along and give your boyfriend a hug!!

1 Like

Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by MrCrackles(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2008
AMAKAONE:

I'm good, but I see u don old sha

See as you went from MrCrackles to Mr Creakles.

don't creak too loud abeg grin grin
welcome back

i have corrected the woman, see as she remix my name!!

no be her fault, na Seun wey insist i can no longer have Brash!! grin

yeah thanks, itz been a while, i was on sabbatical leave from nairaland now m back to doing what i do best! cheesy
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Moyola(f): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2008
hehe. . .
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2008
@ Moyo
Dont attempt cheating on me o wink grin
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by prosol: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2008
madam,your reason for wanting to cheat on your man is founded and accepted but you could do better  by not  using the word cheat on your post then people like me would not want to prosecute you
it is courageous on your part taking a bold step towards finding an inner peace.but take this bolder step;tell your man of your plan;sit him down and let him know your position,he might  be ready to trend your part moreover he most have sat you down on several occassions before he got you  to himself
 please, i think it is now your time to sit him down to get him to yourself.this is more honoureable and peaceing.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by candies(f): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2008
Mr Crackles,

Sorry for the wrong name but really, it will do you a lot of good to use some better language. That will accord you some respect.
Contemplating doing something is not wrong in itself, especially when you seek advice and you take to them if they are good. It will be very nice if you gave people good suggestions when they are in a delinma or thinking of making mistakes instead of raining insults on them, or you simply read and jump post if you're not sure of anything positive to tell them.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Moyola(f): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2008
femmace:

@ Moyo
don't attempt cheating on me o wink grin

hehe. . . whai shuldnt eye? undecided
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by MrCrackles(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2008
candies:

Mr Crackles,

Sorry for the wrong name but really, it will do you a lot of good to use some better language. That will accord you some respect.
Contemplating doing something is not wrong in itself, especially when you seek advice and you take to them if they are good. It will be very nice if you gave people good suggestions when they are in a delinma or thinking of making mistakes instead of raining insults on them, or you simply read and jump post if you're not sure of anything positive to tell them.

I take criticisms on the chin and move on!

Peace!!!
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by spikedcylinder: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2008
@ poster

Do you think he cheats on you as well? Are you aware of the fact that his reaction might be so drastic when he finds out you've cheated on him and are you willing to leave him at the drop of a hat considering the fact that you have admitted to loving him?
What are your chances of finding someone BETTER than him who will dot on you and love you AND not be worse off than your current beau? What are your chances really? undecided You think if it were that easy, people wouldn't use and dump men as they do women? Be realistic o. undecided
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2008
@ Poster, I'm confuseed, how's cheating the way to keep him on his toes. How about calling him less, cancelling some dates, withdrawing a lil bit. WHy must you cheat If the guy's not really into you the way you suspect, then cheating on him is going to give him an excuse to leave you.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by nomanicole(f): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
candies,
gal,a lot of us go through hell when we fall in love, we fall madly in love and these guys make us cry everyday.patiently nurse your wounds,clean your tears ,don't cheat to get his attention,talk to him but don't talk too much else he'll say ur nagging,watch him change for good and if he doesn't change ,gal, leave and never look back.you are a woman ,you are not desperate ok,someone else will love you if he can't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? / My Boyfriend Still Loves His Ex? / How Can I Woo A Lady I Just Met In A Street(i Dont Know How To Go About It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.