Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Need To Cheat On My Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Cheat On My Man (4747 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by queenTG(f): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2008
wasing he ,cheating on u badly? they almost like that if u can't feet is better u step out becose cheating on him can't change nother only spoil u being ok easy cheesy
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by carmelily: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2008
The only good thing she has to say about this guy is that he's "gorgeous".
That in itself says a lot. That relationship was over before it started.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by candies(f): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2008
n
candies (f)
V/I. Lagos, Nigeria

Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man
« #22 on: Yesterday at 12:20:37 PM »

Hey Busy_body,
This guy is not needy at all, n[b]eighther is he clingy[/b]. He's equally very attractive and yes, I do have more money but that is only very temporal, because he's smart, intelligent, handsome and read a very good course in school. He's also a very confident dude, it's just that he's not been lucky or not been checking the right places for the right job. But could that be an issue? Sometimes, he says he thinks he's stayed too long without a great job and he hates sharing my money except when absolutely important.
Report to moderator 77.246.64.111
Life is cool . . . but sucks sometimes

@carmelily,

Please look at my own quotes above, he's got more good qualities than just being gorgeous. He could also be very rational and I complain a lot of times that he's too analytical.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by smooooooth: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2008
the guy is praying fervently for someone else to get you off him, thats why he keeps asking if anyone is asking u out, to know if his prayers is been answered. so i dnt think he really cares what u do, cos at the end, u just helping him while u help yourself.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by category(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2008
call ur guy and seriously let him know the things u dont like abt his mannerism.
if symptoms persists after a reasonable tyme; then just quit
Pls dont sleep around, AIDS is real. cool
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by makavele: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2008
@post

DON"T CHEAT PLEASE. JUST LET HIM KNOW WHAT U"RE FEELING N" TRY TO WORK IT OUT.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by vivaladiva(f): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
nothin brings a man faster to his senses than when he realises that u know, that the sun doesnt shine out of his arse hole. pls cheat on him shall i supply u wif my bros he lives in lagos gbam and he drives an 08 BMW
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Vannesa(f): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
U dnt need to cheat before u values u,u dnt have to make such mistake just be patient he'd realize what a rare gem u are.Dnt do what u might later regret
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by kalmebad(f): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
@most fellow nairalands

Must we go rendering abuses on the poster just to drive our points home? the forum does not give one any room to rain insults simply becus we don't kwn who is who here. I will take an exception to that, make constructive comment on my post if u have one or simply read and walk on.

@poster
I can understand how u feel,its so natural for so many tots on way out of ur predicament to crip into ur mind at this point. Well i can clearly state here dat, u don't possibly go sleeping with someone who u don't feel anytin for just to get back at ur guy. D best u can do is to walk away, its hard to do,no doubt but i bliv if he values and kwn ur worth ,he wil sure come back to u, otherwise if u ever feel anytin strong for those u wish u can get back at him with, y dont u then go for any of them. If only we can be patient, the priceless one we surely come our way. Be strong for urself girl. goodluck
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by candies(f): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ kalmebad and all,

Thanks. I've realized that wasn't the best option to take. I have taken the better option, we did talk about it and like every reasonable posts in the house suggested, it worked. I was very sincer through the conversation, telling him my fears, worries and suspicions. He told me his too. I was suprised he felt as insecure as I did. We made up and promised to be totally sincer with each other hence forth no matter how bad we feel and to use communication more.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Busybody2(f): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2008
candies:

@ kalmebad and all,

Thanks. I've realized that wasn't the best option to take. I have taken the better option, we did talk about it and like every reasonable posts in the house suggested, it worked. I was very sincer through the conversation, telling him my fears, worries and suspicions. He told me his too. I was suprised he felt as insecure as I did. We made up and promised to be totally sincer with each other hence forth no matter how bad we feel and to use communication more.

Aaaaawwww bless

Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by carmelily: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2008
And they both lived happily ever after tongue
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Willyesq(f): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2008
My dear, if this situation is real then is parthetic.But be rest assured that it is not entirely hopeless.No also that you are not alone on this route.Many suffer a lot more predicaments including myself.i wish you had told us his age, your own age and his nature of job.

My advice however is that you shealth your sword, as your plan is like a sword which at times injures the not intended including the sword owner. girls suffered the same faith in my hands and all fled when i continuously refused to repent.They very last one who ironicaly was the least in beauty, education and stature but in fact an angel in human form; patiently waited for me to come down from my high house and shower her with the love she truely deserved.

Her reselience or if you like patience and super love was all that changed my life today. I have come to understand that love is the center of our existence. Today i worship her like a goddess even though we are never going to make it to the alter for reason beyound our control.she changed my life for good simply with her attitude. she also had the right words.something the more beautiful, more educated and bigger girls before her had not. Today she is in school on my account. she was patient with me because she loved me truely. this is what love does So my dear if you truely love this guy, my advice is these:

- first sit him down and find out his intention for your union.be blunt and straight, but be calm, matured and loving in your approach
-make him understand why things cannot continue the way they are if he truely loves you and means well for your union
-from the genuiness of his answers you should be able to advice youself on whether patience is what you need or is time to flee without looking back.

I can assure you that the right appraoch, words and attitude could brake his insensitivity even more than undefined patience.Patience alone is not enough if your guy is a reluctant soil.

wish u well
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by tpia6: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by 677ano(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2011
Aha since you want to cheat on him then
I love the way you want to cheat so come and see me
And I will please you all night
Get on my lap so I can download
I will make you dot com all night grin
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by MLSwiss: 12:39am On Jan 24, 2011
*trying not to laugh* Hold on a sec ! You actually think that cheating on your boyfriend (and him knowing about it) will resolve your issues? Somebody PLEASE tell me that this is a joke ! I mean, if you're cheating on your boyfriend due to various reasons or whatever, I won't judge that. BUT cheating on him and hoping that it would make things better in your relationship is , wait a second , ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA !! I can't even respond to this seriously. :O
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by blayz0923: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
i would ask that u continue to show him much more love, no matter how much it hurts u. cheat is not d issue cos u didnt state dat he cheated on u.
pls be cautious, matters of the heart re complex wen dealing with. mind those u take advise from.
bliv u me, if u cheat, u will cry more at d end of the day. God bless u.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by apella: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
shoo, na u go loose naa
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by patimi: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2011
@ poster,
well if this story is real i would like to say 2 wrongs can never make a right.1stly i was in such a situation where i seem to be take advantage of my girlfriend just because i saw the love she had for me but beleive me i was doing it without knowing it.it's just like an involuntary thing and even now i can't explain y i was like that to her.But she broke me down by her superb act of patience and now i am madly in love with her.in fact we are planning on getting married this year.if she had gotten fed up and decided to cheat on me and i found out,i would break up with her and she will be the one loosing out in the end.so exercise patience and watch him come down to his knees for u.take care and much love.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2011
Another OP by an immature girl.
So because the guy is "gorgeous" you want to force him to give you attention by "cheating" on him.
Why do girls like drama like this?

Would it not be better to put your time and resources into more worthwhile things 4 your life?
If you ain't feeling the love. Leave him and if you want to enter a fruitful relationship with someone else, do so.
His "gorgeousness" aside, if he doesn't feel you, he doesn't feel you. You'll just be making yourself out as a slut, both to him and to the cheatee.
I'm sure there are other things you can be doing with your life right now aside from devising ways to lose your virtue.

This post makes me thing of the OP as one of these teenagers dabbling in mature "love" matters that are way over their heads instead of focusing on more assured, long-term things for their lives.
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by vigold(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
anything you like do!
Re: I Need To Cheat On My Man by uchemummy(f): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
[b][color=#990000]THIS POST IS TOO OLD[/colo]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips For Girls Who Needs A Responsible Guy / I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance / Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.