Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments (1698 Views)

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
guys, i am tired of guys giving girls good complement only, even though they may be lying for example you hear a guy tell a girl these:
NICE EYES, NICE BODY,NICE SHAPE, NICE HAIR,SEXY BODY, NICE DRESS, NICE LEGS etc but you can never see a guy tell agirl these;
FAT FACE, UGLY FACE, DUMB FACE, WOWO BODY etc

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by hannesy(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hhhhhaahaa dude u re sick
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
hannesy: Hhhhhaahaa dude u re sick
kiss
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
..op wants us to compliment him too....@op....You are not looking bad atall....even b4 checking your profile, i know you are gonna b one handsome dude...
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by mstik(f): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
where's the pic sef
temigracie: ..op wants us to compliment him too....@op....You are not looking bad atall....even b4 checking your profile, i know you are gonna b one handsome dude...
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chai, sorry. But i've seen guys tell girls they're ugly.
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by LaurelP(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Its not bad if the complement is sincere
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by chimerase2: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mtcheeeew angry
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
mstik: where's the pic sef
..lol..sha let us compliment the op jarey...
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by GoodFaith: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
The guys all have hard D
The guys are all trying their best if they can get lucky
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by teewai3(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
hannesy, u no fyn....op i think i just did cheesy
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by djeezy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
I say things as I see them. I can't compliment you when you ain't worth it. If you look good I will tell you, if you don't I will tell you too insofar as you seek for my opinion. Recently a bossom female friend of mine made one hair that didn't look good. I called her a village girl. We didnt talk for four days.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Jnrbayerno(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
To whom it may concern

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by valmunich(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ugly face grin
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by hannesy(f): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
valmunich:
Ugly face grin
lol
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Baddestguyp(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
nice shape cool

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by teewai3(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy..dnt mind d op...u luk gud jare
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by valmunich(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
wink
Baddestguyp: nice shape cool
And a nice skin tone too
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2014
djeezy: I say things as I see them. I can't compliment you when you ain't worth it. If you look good I will tell you, if you don't I will tell you too insofar as you seek for my opinion. Recently a bossom female friend of mine made one hair that didn't look good. I called her a village girl. We didnt talk for four days.
but bros ehn,u self no do good o!!at least u go give am hope small or talk am in a polite way or no even comment.u fit just say u look much better with the former hairstyle;how u wan make she talk to you after u don finish am but bros u Dey handsome o #no homo
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by PenSoftCorp(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2014
seriously i will try this, i will tell an ugly "UGLY FACE"
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by tayoxx(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2014
lol...I only tell that to those who deserve it.......
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by goalburner(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2014
I merely say all these compliments to one lady which I fink she's truthfully the most beautiful babe on NL BecaciaBarbie
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by MisterLongman(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Trying to boost an ugly girl's morale is not a bad thing especially if you have plans for her tongue
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Arsenate(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2014
djeezy: I say things as I see them. I can't compliment you when you ain't worth it. If you look good I will tell you, if you don't I will tell you too insofar as you seek for my opinion. Recently a bossom female friend of mine made one hair that didn't look good. I called her a village girl. We didnt talk for four days.
you should always strike a balance between saying things as they are and being considerate of others feelings. trust me man, if everyone says what's on their mind all the time the society will be in chaos. if you don't have anything nice to say just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guys, i did it ooh, i told the girl "FAT FACE" and she told me "ARE U MAD", and i was like "AM I LYING", but i just left her, now she is beefing me

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by marieolae(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
U tink say gettin d cookie na easy tin. Lies+money+attention=easy access ( for some girls oo)
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Yemlizzy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol...this is so amusing!
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Yommy247(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
PenSoftCorp: guys, i am tired of guys giving girls good complement only, even though they may be lying for example you hear a guy tell a girl these:
NICE EYES, NICE BODY,NICE SHAPE, NICE HAIR,SEXY BODY, NICE DRESS, NICE LEGS etc but you can never see a guy tell agirl these;
FAT FACE, UGLY FACE, DUMB FACE, WOWO BODY etc
u must be mad:-@
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Dabss(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
you can see her shape in that dress? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
some guys can liee and be decieving a Lady that she is fine and in their mind they will be like this girl worwor

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by PenSoftCorp(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yommy247: u must be mad:-@
hw far now, we be guys, no be ur sister i dey complement
Re: Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments by jennylove7575(f): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith: The guys all have hard D
The guys are all trying their best if they can get lucky
blessed my yansh. it takes an ashawo patroniser to know ashawo. ur mother is a ashawo...all you sisters are ashawo and you are a patroniser of one....you are a giggolo and bisexual..you sleep around with old women for money....ah?? so you marry no wonder you kept denying that poor girls pregnancy...you are a wicked child....i dont bloody care if you do cefa or naira or zimbabwe money.. you are a bad person. na blindy marry you...false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Adviceā€¦ I Am The One Involved! / Hilarious Pix Of The Day... / Guys, If You Have Done This Before- Go Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.