Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy (15562 Views)

Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

OMG!!! I just told you that you have to stop with the pet names. I don't want to be accused of being a certified homebreaker like before. sad
I told you that your name is permanently engraved in my heart, you are a special friend.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

Yes I do, I'm beginning to think you only want what you can't have.
I'll prove you wrong then.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: I'll prove you wrong then.

You don't have to prove anything to me anymore, I'm obsolete.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: I told you that your name is permanently engraved in my heart, you are a special friend.

Then call me by my name, I'm sure Bunchersstab will apreciate it.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: I told you that your name is permanently engraved in my heart, you are a special friend.

So you will except my friendship now?
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

So you will except my friendship now?
Always lollipop
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

Abraham was before Christ, Bunchersstab will understand why I cant stop the pet names.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by immortalvoices(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2014
the posters above me are seriously unaware that the are derailing this thread...one is a player while the other is pretending not to enjoy it
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Always lollipop

LOL You are as stubborn as a mule. Both you and Cocoa are stubborn, it will be interesting watching all the drama that lies ahead for you 2 mules. cheesy cheesy
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

LOL You are as stubborn as a mule. Both you and Cocoa are stubborn, it will be interesting watching all the drama that lies ahead for you 2 mules. cheesy cheesy
lol...
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2014
immortalvoices: the posters above me are seriously unaware that the are derailing this thread...one is a player while the other is pretending not to enjoy it

He's not my maaaaan!!
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Abraham was before Christ, Bunchersstab will understand why I cant stop the pet names.

No he will not, you know he doesn't like it.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Dreyl(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Nawao
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

No he will not, you know he doesn't like it.
Then my good friend has to live with it, simple as ABC.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Then my good friend has to live with it, simple as ABC.

I have a solution, transfer all those pet names to freecocoa and simply call me Khiaa. Problem solved.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

I have a solution, transfer all those pet names to freecocoa and simply call me Khiaa. Problem solved.
Freecocoa is my dream come true, my love, the place I call home and the place life began.
I dont call her my candy, baby bear or lollipop
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Freecocoa is my dream come true, my love, the place I call home and the place life began.
I dont call her my candy, baby bear or lollipop

You should be telling her those sweet things not me.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

You should be telling her those sweet things not me.
Case closed.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Case closed.

He finally gets it. Well Chucky it's my bedtime I'm getting sleepy so I'm calling it a night. Goodnite talk to you later. cheesy
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

He finally gets it. Well Chucky it's my bedtime I'm getting sleepy so I'm calling it a night. Goodnite talk to you later. cheesy
Goodnite baby bear, talk to you in the morning.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Bunchersstab(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Abraham was before Christ, Bunchersstab will understand why I cant stop the pet names.
Christ being word of God dat was from the begining is personified...
reference John1:1-10.
Christ was before Abraham.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Bunchersstab(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

I just called freecocoa now...
She doesn't like it as well.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by kelvinkalu(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2014
BoombaMaster: Good-day my pals.hope u are all have a wonderful
day?please am a bit confused because,I don't know
what's really wrong with my wife but,she is really
misbehaving in the past few months.I have tried my
best to discuss with her and know why these
changes but,she didn't give me any tangible reason/
s.though her late charracter is not to far from the
maltreatments and insults I have known her with b4
now,believing God she will change for good one day
but,she is either changing for bad as the day passes
by.it happened dat my company sent me out of our
to work few weeks in a branch in anoda city.l
normally call my wife every morning to know how
they are doing and those stuff but,to my greatest
surprise,I called last Saturday morning but,she didn't
pick and I called again after like 20 mins later,she
rejected my call and called me back.I greeted but,she
didn't respond fine.I asked her how is our baby,she
answered me(didn't u hear her voice on the
background?)I said I heard her voice but,I mean how
is she doing?she now answered me,is that why u are
calling me?I answered her again,am calling to know
how u ppl are doing,is dat not enough reason to call
u?she then said,don't call me again,if have anything
u need to ask me,send me a text message,she then
banged the phone on me.I called again but,she
rejected my call once more,I then stopped.I didn't try
calling her again neitther has she called me till now
because,calling would mean to hear the mess from her
mouth that won't do me any favour rather than
worsening my HBP.we are living abroad and I have
decide to disolve wen next we come back to Naija in
about 4 or 6 month's time we only did the traditional
rites and yet to wed but,my question is this,how do I
continue bearing all these insults and
maltreatments?because patience has been exhausted.

NOTE:the country where we are is a place that u
neither shout on a woman nor dare raise hands on
her or face the consequencies.please, advice a
brother in need

#Boomba
This seems more lyk a nollywood movie to me.... Jst saying....
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bunchersstab: Christ being word of God dat was from the begining is personified...
reference John1:1-10.
Christ was before Abraham.
On earth?
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bunchersstab: I just called freecocoa now...
She doesn't like it as well.

I knew the both of you wouldn't appreciate it but we all know how stubborn chucky234 is.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

I knew the both of you wouldn't appreciate it but we all know how stuborn chucky234 is.
There is no harm in calling you baby bear, beside I told you that your name is permanently engraved in my heart.
Except you dont understand the word "permanently".
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: There is no harm in calling you baby bear, beside I told you that your name is permanently engraved in my heart.
Except you dont understand the word "permanently".

Cocoa doesn't like it either.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

Cocoa doesn't like it either.
She isnt complaining
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by khiaa(f): 2:00am On Sep 07, 2014
chucky234: She isnt complaining

Ok you've been warned.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by marcjoe(m): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Bunchersstab(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
chucky234: On earth?
Christ is omni-present...
He has been in the earth before adam in spirit form.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bunchersstab: Christ is omni-present...
He has been in the earth before adam in spirit form.
Abraham was before Christ(in human body).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Girls Has Big Booty Than Nigerian Girls With Pic / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.