Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy (15560 Views)

Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Bunchersstab(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
chucky234: Abraham was before Christ(in human body).
Who created the human body? Christ.

Who created this world ? christ.

who put live into Abraham Christ
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bunchersstab: Who created the human body? Christ.

Who created this world ? christ.

who put live into Abraham Christ
Hehehe fake pastor
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Bunchersstab(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2014
chucky234: Hehehe fake pastor
cheesy No go there...
When it comes to God's word i be baba.
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by chucky234(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Bunchersstab: cheesy No go there...
When it comes to God's word i be baba.
hahaha
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by mecussey(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Andyblaze...Andyspirit...AndyGhost.. And Boomba master. If dem no give you award for this forum i go know say Seun never ready
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by babygirl76(f): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Oh my god crack up lmfao hahaha
Re: See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy by Obodo999(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
fijiano202:
bros pls beg, pet her and shower her with lots of love....pls make sure she comes back to nigeria with u,after a while in nigeria pls lie to her that u need her passport to buy her return tickets and stuff...seize the useless woman passport,travel back alone and leave her stupid azz in nigeria...that her useless brain thats malfunctioning will surely wake up after some months alone in nigeria

This advice is childish and very unwise. If you follow this shallow advice, you will gain nothing buy only boost your already low esteem. Who do you think will be financially and morally responsible for your Child in Nigeria?
Just give her space and she will come back to her sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Girls Has Big Booty Than Nigerian Girls With Pic / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.