Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46691 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by badmrkt(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

Feeecocoa's watching you. cheesy
You don't waste any time do you?
hmm...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jonsin(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

True True!! cheesy

well anyways, i'm glad they have both resolved the issue, I wish them a happy life be it together or apart
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Lol. No, that is green-lighting or torch-lighting. "Sugar in my tea" and "only cockroach in my cupboard" are examples of wooing.

LOL... That's bullshyt and childish games, I"m talking about the real deal. cheesy *Hey brother my name is Khiaa (smiling smiley ) how are you today? I couldn't help but notice your beautiful smile, bla bla bla (conversation continues) bla bla bla (always smilingsmiley). Of course you can have my number, may I have yours (exchanging numbers) thank you,, I'll talk to you soon. Nice meeting you.* smiley

There is nothing cheap or classless about that.

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

LOL... That's bullshyt and childish games, I"m talking about the real deal. cheesy *Hey brother my name is Khiaa (smiling) how are you today? I couldn't help but notice your beautiful smile, bla bla bla (conversation continues) bla bla bla (always smiling). Of course you can have my number, may I have yours (exchanging numbers) thank you,, I'll talk to you soon. Nice meeting you.*

Hehehe. I'm not arguing cheap and classless with you or anyone abeg. I'm saying that women don't do that. If you want to do it, ok. I'd like to hear how successful you are. And by success, we're talking marriage.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bosun11(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

LOL... That's bullshyt and childish games, I"m talking about the real deal. cheesy *Hey brother my name is Khiaa (smiling) how are you today? I couldn't help but notice your beautiful smile, bla bla bla (conversation continues) bla bla bla (always smiling). Of course you can have my number, may I have yours (exchanging numbers) thank you,, I'll talk to you soon. Nice meeting you.*

cool....stuff...talking from experience i guess
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by AfricanApple(f): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tannie:

Its 100% true, I witnessed it yesterday. Kinda funny when he told her "I don hang boot since last year" You and I know that guy very well.
see beta gist. mizmycoli make a mental note
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Hehehe. I'm not arguing cheap and classless with you or anyone abeg. I'm saying that women don't do that. If you want to do it, ok. I'd like to hear how successful you are. And by success, we're talking marriage.

Where I live it's nothing out of the ordinary, and men love it because it takes the stress, pressure and fear of rejection off of them. I's a breath of fresh air to them ( of course this applies to men who are secure in their manhood). cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

Where I live it's nothing out of the ordinary, and men love it because it takes the stress, pressure and fear of rejection off of them. I's a breath of fresh air to them ( ofcourse this applies to men who are secure in their manhood). cheesy
Lmao! You're saying that men who fear rejection are men who are secure in their manhood? How is that exactly?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 12:07am On Sep 06, 2014
bosun11:

cool....stuff...talking from experience i guess

Yes I am. cheesy There's nothing wrong in a woman asserting herself, thats a sign of confidence and a healthy self esteem.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Lmao! You're saying that men who fear rejection are men who are secure in their manhood? How is that exactly?

No No No!!! I'm talking about men who feels a woman approaching him (pure flattering) is a threat to his manhood.

ME MAN YOU WOMAN, kind of attitude.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

No No No!!! I'm talking about men who feels a woman approaching him (pure flattering) is a threat to his manhood.

ME MAN YOU WOMAN, kind of attitude.
Lol. Ok. So a man who is confident and comfortable in his manhood is not afraid of rejection. What then is the value proposition in his letting you do the approaching?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bosun11(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

Yes I am. cheesy There's nothing wrong in a woman asserting herself, thats a sign of confidence and a healthy self esteem.

Alright miss
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Lol. Ok. So a man who is confident and comfortable in his manhood is not afraid of rejection. What then is the value proposition in his letting you do the approaching?

Let me break this down for you one last time.

It is not about a woman position or a mans position, it is about one person being drawn (attracted) to another and decides to act on it (gender aside). Get it now?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MizMyColi(f): 2:11am On Sep 06, 2014
AfricanApple: see beta gist. mizmycoli make a mental note
Hey Sweerie
cry
cry

We don flog this matter tire naw.
I see reasons with the guy though.
But he could have put it more sweetly grin grin

We ladies aren't as good at handling rejection
You feel me?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by hemmaoshos(m): 3:34am On Sep 06, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....girls wooing
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Mcbussy(m): 5:20am On Sep 06, 2014
hemmaoshos: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....girls wooing

when did they start??! cheesy...nobody has wooed me o undecided cry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Bunchersstab(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

Honey, its pointless trying to impact knowledge on someone who already made up his mind not to be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Bunchersstab: Honey, its pointless trying to impact knowledge on someone who already made up his mind not to be enlightened.

I know you are right Daddy, but I tried, they just don't get it. I'll woo you anytime my sweet sexy man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by damekings(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Now am convinced u r crazy, abeg shift away, wetin concern me & u? Mcheeeeew, fall ur hand ke? I knw u?
Now I knw stupidty runz tru ur blood...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MzAmanda(f): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2014
3cycle:
I don't do shakara on a Social network sad
Anybody's business?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by damekings(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2014
MzAmanda: Anybody's business?
My business
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by segefx(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2014
missbronze: I wanna woo a guy right now.

Op, dat guy na big F UP.

@miss bronze please Woo me

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by chidieze356(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2014
There is nothing wrong when a lady woo a man but if the guy actually has his own girl whom he loves,then he would surely put you off!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by damekings(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Mr trouble maker is here..welcome me all
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

Let me break this down for you one last time.

It is not about a woman position or a mans position, it is about one person being drawn (attracted) to another and decides to act on it (gender aside). Get it now?
Like I said, women act on it different than men. If a woman acts like a man toward a man, she will be treated like a man or shunned. So again I ask you to come tender the proof that it works when such a move, "woman wooing man", ends up at the altar.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Hey Sweerie
cry
cry

We don flog this matter tire naw.
I see reasons with the guy though.
But he could have put it more sweetly grin grin

We ladies aren't as good at handling rejection
You feel me?
Thank you. Is that not why you are better adapted to green-lighting? Why throw in wooing as well when it's harder for y'all to handle being told, "thanks, but no thanks"?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Like I said, women act on it different than men. If a woman acts like a man toward a man, she will be treated like a man or shunned. So again I ask you to come tender the proof that it works when such a move, "woman wooing man", ends up at the altar.

It happens all the time in my part of the world. I am done beating this bush, we'll have a new conversation another time. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MizMyColi(f): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Thank you. Is that not why you are better adapted to green-lighting? Why throw in wooing as well when it's harder for y'all to handle being told, "thanks, but no thanks"?
My point exactly.
Those who practice such in real life situations should take mental notes already! cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by saintol(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2014
I am available for an interested lady. Woo me, let's see how everything goes. Ogun, Lag,...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by deo966(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: you mean fattest
yea typo ish
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay: No no no! Mbanu I can't bliv dis, isn't dat u on ur profile. 3cycle its unbelievable wat guy would ignore a damsel like u. I don vex(shakes braid ina kolomental style). Oya mention dier names for me*brings out my koboko*

Truth is she's very beautiful and not many guys like "very beautiful"...cos the competition will be too much.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jonsin(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
khiaa:

LOL... That's bullshyt and childish games, I"m talking about the real deal. cheesy *Hey brother my name is Khiaa (smiling smiley ) how are you today? I couldn't help but notice your beautiful smile, bla bla bla (conversation continues) bla bla bla (always smilingsmiley). Of course you can have my number, may I have yours (exchanging numbers) thank you,, I'll talk to you soon. Nice meeting you.* smiley

lol it sounds cute though, but kind of a little desperate, I'll definitely call her but might not take her seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.