Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46687 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by donem: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm, you humans are very funny.
Just passing by shah!...............

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)---
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ ---
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)---
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ ---
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jonsin(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sheriffav: buh shez not as beautiful as u , u are just like a diamond in d sky

pix or idonbelivit
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Awho(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
ihedinobi2: Falling in love is not the same as loving? News. Maybe it's something to do with urban definitions. Because otherwise it sounds a lot like falling in water is not the same as getting wet. As absurd as it gets.

@OP, you don't woo men.

i partially disagree with you because in this modern age it dose not matter who goes for who. Because it's not a crime to recognise what you want and go for it. Like we all know times have changed

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jonsin(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

Why are you getting this mental picture of a woman walking up to you and throwing herself at you?

You have a problem with a pretty woman approaching you and introducing herself to you, holding a nice conversation with you then at the end of the convo asking you can the both of you meet for a dinner date? That is the proper way for a lady to do it.

no matter how much you try to add sweets and icing on the story, you can't change the way most guys think, instead of walking to him and striking a convo (which is actuality throwing yourself at him), y not give him clues, if he's interested, my sister, he'll come after u, and you'll be happier for it
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
MuhdG:
There are some girls that when they like a guy, they only give him the idea and then let him go after their heart.
That's my type

But there are others whom if they like a guy, they just approach him and start going after him. In this scenario (to me), she is the guy and the guy she's after is the lady.

To me, that's not classy and that's not my type of gal.

I like a gal who would play hard to get. Coz when I have her I know how hard I tried to get her and won't take her for granted.

Understand this.

A gal who is cheap to get and already has a bf, chances are (if she's not loyal) other guys would snatch her from her bf easily!

just because she shows her intentions doesn't make her cheap in any way ,it depends on ur game and style..one girl may be easy for guy A and difficult for guy B so how would u rate her? Just cos a girl was playing difficult to get doesn't make her good...she might just love the thrill of being chased after and that doesn't mean cos she finally became ur girl no man fit remove am from ur hand easily... am not saying girls should be slutty i just think real ladies don't fake things,its either u are in or u are out.Sometimes i luv chasing the hard to get girl and sometimes it pisses me off...it only makes sense to keep a girl who is worth being kept..a girl is only as good as she is worth.My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
runnazz:

just because she shows her intentions doesn't make her cheap in any way ,it depends on ur game and style..one girl may be easy for guy A and difficult for guy B so how would u rate her? Just cos a girl was playing difficult to get doesn't make her good...she might just love the thrill of being chased after and that doesn't mean cos she finally became ur girl no man fit remove am from ur hand easily... am not saying girls should be slutty i just think real ladies don't fake things,its either u are in or u are out.Sometimes i luv chasing the hard to get girl and sometimes it pisses me off...it only makes sense to keep a girl who is worth being kept..a girl is only as good as she is worth.My opinion tho
Ok thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jonsin(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
runnazz:

you might be right though, buy when a girl comes at me, my first thought might be, this girl is cheap, even though she isn't. we all have diff ways of viewing situations though

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

WRONG!!!
Ugly bafoon
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by kashmegs(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kashmegs..com
227b119c

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ihedinobi2: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:
Why are you getting this mental picture of a woman walking up to you and throwing herself at you?

You have a problem with a pretty woman approaching you and introducing herself to you, holding a nice conversation with you then at the end of the convo asking you can the both of you meet for a dinner date? That is the proper way for a lady to do it.
Don't see anything wrong with that. That's not the same as wooing. That's the beginning of light-flashing.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by kashmegs(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kashmegs..com
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by luigiajah(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

Officially Exposed.. Even with mah red bar... Tallesty1 nice job.. All these gals wy dy fall our hands.. Even for fine boiz like us...

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by toby2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
@
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jonsin(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
luigiajah: Officially Exposed.. Even with mah red bar... Tallesty1 nice job.. All these gals wy dy fall our hands.. Even for fine boiz like us...

lol this girl get liver sha, anyways, I've said my bit
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle:
Lol, I don't know if you had so much fun reading through some comments here grin

Hw are ya btw
Fun?
Was it funundecided?
I did feel bad bout it and I was really worried bout you. That was why I PM'd you buh you didn't reply.

I'm good.

Hope you are ok?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by JEITO: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
searay: Oga do your work naw
lemme have ur preferences then.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
luigiajah: Officially Exposed.. Even with mah red bar... Tallesty1 nice job.. All these gals wy dy fall our hands.. Even for fine boiz like us...
Ai!
Which one be officially exposed my bro?

Make we die diz matter abeg.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by searay(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
JEITO: lemme have ur preferences then.
Height of about 1.75m, any complexion, must be educated and from the South. just that. pm me if need be
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Sunshinelady(f): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
damekings:
Take it easy girl, I only asked a question
. Hehehe, just gav u an ansa na
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by sweetgala(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
You people try ooh, Nah so this place take reach 25 pages
OP I hope your issues have been resolved within the 1million + words of this thread
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tallesty1: Ai!

Tallesty so na you.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by alterswerve(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is my take. If you like the guy, chat him up in a way that he'll always want to come back for more. Make your conversations very spicy. Study the kinda boards he likes to post comments on if you dση't have an idea of what he likes to chat about. Dση't go sending him 'hi' everyday, or wanting to chat with him daily...guys get insecure at this. Guys like funny and open-minded girls too. Slowly, slowly, you are melting his heart away. Send him vibes that you like him, something like 'Watsup, I didη't see you online yesterday. Kinda missed your funny chit-chat'.. Guys like compliments too na... Compliment his character o, not his physique. If you do this well, and the guy isη't hooked by some other chick, he'll woo you, even if he is hooked, cuz guys like interesting girls; and if he dσesη't, stay away for a while but watch him while away, see his reaction when you get back and this determines if you should woo him or not. This is how my own babe caught me o. She played this game well, and I was forced to woo her. *winks

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by shidof(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
hmmm! as pretty as ua rit
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by luigiajah(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
LWKMD... . My sides are already aching from laughter.. Girls and their indirect way of trying to woo guys.. I still state my point with Tallesty1. . "We Don hang boot".. Guys are simply sick and tired of all that crap.. If you wanna say something. Just say it instead of beating around the bush.. Case Closed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by luigiajah(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tallesty1: Ai!

lolzz.. Wanted to spice up the gist.... #still hanging out wif ma crew @skyreloadz
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
andromida:
Tallesty so na you.
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by JEITO: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
searay: Height of about 1.75m, any complexion, must be educated and from the South. just that. pm me if need be
that would be all...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

We can chat right here.
there is no better ways than instant messenger.well am single and searching,u would have like a date but it seem u are not interested.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by optimism91(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

I think the username.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Op this is what you get when you go chasing after ready-made guys who are mostly married or in serious relationships. Thank your stars that the dude was kind enough to even tell you the truth, and not use and dump your azzs like most guys would do.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.