Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (47195 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Agbada Outfit / Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ddippset(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ramcie: Nice I just pray he continues to do so.

Wait oh! His wife is still on her nightie and hair net. Are they both having pounded yam for breakfast?
lol, she never baf since morning.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ifeomabernard(f): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wait a minute, wait a friggin minute, shez. Pregnant already, tot they just got married lyk yesterday! Chei Naija Guyz no dey carry last ooh!
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by AriDsexy(f): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: We are on the same page .Making food for your spouse and posting it online all for the fun ,for me isn't a bad idea especially if you have an active online personality,but using the wrong method of cooking and making it look like you just did her a favor is nauseating.

How can you be pounding yam inside a mortar on tiled floor and saying ....'' hey I just made her food because she's blah bah.....Hey! dude , you just did your duty besides that she's very very pregnant.

And gain, that kitchen sha! lipsrsealed

tongue cheesy
Alright then.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by kreamidiva(f): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
grayht: jealous ones still envy

Lol.... btw,i like how u wrote ur signature downside up.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by spinall: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2014
if he like hummmn he shud assist his wife in her monthly period
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by billsteve(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2014
9jahubcom: [center][img]http://1.bp..com/-nG8ZYCUEjEc/VAhyrUWJ8_I/AAAAAAADep0/TVko_oSS4I8/s1600/unnamed0.png[/img]

[center][img]http://1.bp..com/-u96ItE-PDrQ/VAhyrfv1NpI/AAAAAAADep4/Clgc7lJKA5Q/s1600/unnamed.png[/img][/center]

Newly married actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo shared the pic above of him helping his pregnant wife in the kitchen - looks like he's pounding yam. Awww, how sweet! Hoping this is not just for instagram and he really does help!

source Here
what a woman can do a man can do better
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by mamagee3(f): 2:38am On Sep 06, 2014
That's nice of him...

He must be caring!!!
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Crixina(f): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2014
ahnie: what z this one saying biko nu?
in simple terms,mind ur business.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course ,you have blender,grinder,salad slicer and all the rest yet you're pounding and probably disturbing neighbors you still waka come dey take pishure wan use form publicity stunt?

In fact make the wife sue for divorce like Anita grin
the mortar and piston get silencer
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by olumzz(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2014
raquel23: woman wrapper-ing grin grin
Raquel Raquel, y u spoil my parol na?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by raquel23(f): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2014
olumzz:
Raquel Raquel, y u spoil my parol na?
no vex lipsrsealed I was just stating the obvious grin grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nmeri17: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Ramcie: Nice I just pray he continues to do so.

Wait oh! His wife is still on her nightie and hair net. Are they both having pounded yam for breakfast?

grin grin grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by walexGodson(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Airforce1:

undecided undecided mtcheww
Mtchewww for you too
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Crixina: in simple terms,mind ur business.
Ti ori eni ba ma buru, eyin ese ni a ti'n mo".

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Revolva(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2014
I Think say na Pope..john paul sef..by the way who d hell is jnr pope
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Alubosa: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
axortedbabe: d kitchen tho...

Looks like a baby nursery

*cobtinues sipping my 13th borrle of origin*
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by axortedbabe(f): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Alubosa:

Looks like a baby nursery

*cobtinues sipping my 13th borrle of origin*
OK #continue sipping my 20th bottle of Smirnoff..
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
The point is: he is doing it and he is not afraid to show it to the world. Very nice
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosscash1:

how dare u call my mum here,
u product of a whoring blood mixed with a blood of macaca fuscata
you are a very stupid gal i wish i can see u
and i will slap the hell out of u,,,i hate ur type
faulting at people physical appearance idiot
why shud u complain about her body when her husband is not complaining

no wonda u misbehave i learnt that ur father is a Bos Taurus

You are very big fool... I know you know that already.
You will see me to slap after you've finished slapping your mum and dad.(cursed child)
If you hate my type, then go hang yourself... I didnt come to this nairaland to please someone like you.
So dont expect to like my type.
And your father is a piss-artist while your mother is just a skanky bit*ch

I'll ignore anymore quote from you, cause am better than that, didn't sign up here to abuse people
Fu*ck off my case bloody pillockangry angry
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

You are very big fool... I know you know that already.
You will see me to slap after you've finished slapping your mum and dad.(cursed child)
If you hate my type, then go hang yourself... I didnt come to this nairaland to please someone like you.
So dont expect to like my type.
And your father is a piss-artist while your mother is just a skanky bit*ch

I'll ignore anymore quote from you, cause am better than that, didn't sign up here to abuse people
Fu*ck off my case bloody pillockangry angry

look at diz iidiot u are faulting at people when you are nowhere near beauty
and because u sucked d breas.t of a chimpanzee ratter dan human
go and ask ur moloch horridus of a dad how u cam into existence after alcoholically engineered intercourse with a baboon
go and check d first comment i made about u, it has 19 likes already,20 pple cant be wrong @same time
thats why i will keep calling u foo.l and wouldnt stop bcox if u really have sense
u would know how senseless ur comment was and keep quite.
FOOooL!!
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by olumzz(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2014
raquel23: no vex lipsrsealed I was just stating the obvious grin grin
Vex kwa?...Nah nah..So hw r u?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2014
tosscash1:

look at diz iidiot u are faulting at people when you are nowhere near beauty
and because u sucked d breas.t of a chimpanzee ratter dan human
go and ask ur moloch horridus of a dad how u cam into existence after alcoholically engineered intercourse with a baboon
go and check d first comment i made about u, it has 19 likes already,20 pple cant be wrong @same time
thats why i will keep calling u foo.l and wouldnt stop bcox if u really have sense
u would know how senseless ur comment was and keep quite.
FOOooL!!

Hahahahah.... Now I know you are really silly, so its the likes huh?
Chai, I can't even stand your foolishness... Won't insult your parent again cause the only mistake they made was bringing you to this world cry..... Just stop being foolish, atleast make them happy for once....
As for being beautiful, my guy if I no fine pass your mama, sisters, gal friends make i shi*t nail...
Atleast that am sure of..... Won't reply again, ve gat other pressing issues to attend to rather than wasting time with a nutter.. Am out tongue
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Hahahahah.... Now I know you are really silly, so its the likes huh?
Chai, I can't even stand your foolishness... Won't insult your parent again cause the only mistake they made was bringing you to this world cry..... Just stop being foolish, atleast make them happy for once....
As for being beautiful, my guy if I no fine pass your mama, sisters, gal friends make i shi*t nail...
Atleast that am sure of..... Won't reply again, ve gat other pressing issues to attend to rather than wasting time with a nutter.. Am out tongue

WTF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed LOOK AT D KINNDA SLANG U ARE USING, 'U WILL SH*T NAIL' undecided
I SAID IT, ITS EITHER U ARE A RUNS GAL OR A TOUT, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER
POINT OF CORRECTION! I CAN NEVA B UR GUY, NEVA! I SPIT TO DAT
(lol @ur lines)IM A RESPONSIBLE N PROGRESSIVE YOUNG MAN N MY FAMILY IS SO PROUD OF ME
N I DONT THINK MY MUM WULD LIKE SEEING ME CLOSE TO A SLUT LIKE U, SORRY
AND U BETTA START SHITTING NAIL ELSE U WILL DIE!
BCOX IF U SEE MY GAL U WULD HATE YASEF FOR EVA
BUT I DONT WANA START GOIN INTO DAT BCOX IM NOT A KID LIKE U
DONT EVER COMPARE A HOE LIKE U TO MY SIS, BECZ MY SIS
ARE RESPONSIBLE AND ARE MARRIED HAPPILY IN A COMFORTABLE HOME (dats to show u hw gudlooking dey are tongue)
NOT hoes LIKE U LOOKING FOR MEN ON NAIRALAND TO LURE INTO SE.X FOR CASH.

NB: LEMME UPGRADE UR LOW IQ, I MENTIONED MY LIKES TO SHOW U DAT I MADE I COMMENT
DAT SUITS UR MEANINGLESS COMMENT
...anyways how would u undstand my comment when ur are an offspring of a SUS SCROFA-SCROFA
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by raquel23(f): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
olumzz:
Vex kwa?...Nah nah..So hw r u?
I'm fine
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by olumzz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
raquel23: I'm fine
R u sure u're fine?..cos i cnt see a pic of u.. wink grin
Upload one na
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by raquel23(f): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
olumzz:
R u sure u're fine?..cos i cnt see a pic of u.. wink grin
Upload one na
lol. Very soon grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by olumzz(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
raquel23: lol. Very soon grin
Or u can send me one..i just PM'ed u
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by raquel23(f): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
olumzz:
Or u can send me one..i just PM'ed u
I uploaded a pic on my profile ystdy too bad u didn't see it grin grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by olumzz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
raquel23: I uploaded a pic on my profile ystdy too bad u didn't see it grin grin
eHYA... sad
NO p....LETS CHAT DEN..My mail is talk2daultimate@gmail.com or whatsapp - 08065745700
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
tosscash1:

WTF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed LOOK AT D KINNDA SLANG U ARE USING, 'U WILL SH*T NAIL' undecided
I SAID IT, ITS EITHER U ARE A RUNS GAL OR A TOUT, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER
POINT OF CORRECTION! I CAN NEVA B UR GUY, NEVA! I SPIT TO DAT
(lol @ur lines)IM A RESPONSIBLE N PROGRESSIVE YOUNG MAN N MY FAMILY IS SO PROUD OF ME
N I DONT THINK MY MUM WULD LIKE SEEING ME CLOSE TO A SLUT LIKE U, SORRY
AND U BETTA START SHITTING NAIL ELSE U WILL DIE!
BCOX IF U SEE MY GAL U WULD HATE YASEF FOR EVA
BUT I DONT WANA START GOIN INTO DAT BCOX IM NOT A KID LIKE U
DONT EVER COMPARE A HOE LIKE U TO MY SIS, BECZ MY SIS
ARE RESPONSIBLE AND ARE MARRIED HAPPILY IN A COMFORTABLE HOME (dats to show u hw gudlooking dey are tongue)
NOT hoes LIKE U LOOKING FOR MEN ON NAIRALAND TO LURE INTO SE.X FOR CASH.

NB: LEMME UPGRADE UR LOW IQ, I MENTIONED MY LIKES TO SHOW U DAT I MADE I COMMENT
DAT SUITS UR MEANINGLESS COMMENT
...anyways how would u undstand my comment when ur are an offspring of a SUS SCROFA-SCROFA

Kid go and grow up
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by raquel23(f): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
olumzz:
eHYA... sad
NO p....LETS CHAT DEN..My mail is talk2daultimate@gmail.com or whatsapp - 08065745700
Chai. Proper woman wrapper-ing grin grin grin dnt get mad ooo. Lool
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Kid go and grow up

direct it to urself
u really need to mov close to pple dat would affect ur senses positively
i mean, make friendz dat will help u grow mentally
i rilli fink u need help in dat aspect, jokes apart!
wat im telling u, no1 will eva tell u.

....take it as an advice not beef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama / Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.