Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (47213 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Agbada Outfit / Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
shocked that must be a kids play kitchen set. Is that their real kitchen?? shocked anyways good act......
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by manny4life(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
A lot of people have talked about yam pounder, that stuff doesn't work well like the real pounded yam. There is a difference between pounding in a mortar and crushing/smashing in an equipment. The texture and the feeling are different. Take it from someone who knows.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by habibat2: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
it all depends on individual but dis present day naija babes no worth am all dem want na hse wey don cook and don mkdem come inside come enjoy no babe won suffer with guy.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
yes any problem?
Truckpusher: Madam Alex ,na only you waka come? cheesy
please address me as Aunty.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
MissMeiya: shocked People are talking about automatic yam pounding machines? Abeg, WHERE??

...the machine won't peel the yam, anyways. The machine won't serve you, it won't wash/clean itself. The machine won't help you swallow the bolus.
http://www.osujiyampounder.com.ng/

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
mako007: yes to the very letter, just that I no fit ask any babe if she's single yet, I think that will take a while, buh for now I'm having fun when work they my head dey pend.
Lol. Ok dear abeg face work o, I no fit pay u salary. Lol
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by mako007(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Lol. Ok dear abeg face work o, I no fit pay u salary. Lol
nah, no be salary work, I don dey target this NL for long now, today na today
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Akalia(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Where this monkey commot from? grin
ur an orangutan. Now tell me which looks real ugly huh?? Douchebag!
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ajidesola: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Y ar u all jealous of d couple.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
datalossvictim1: shocked that must be a kids play kitchen set. Is that their real kitchen?? shocked anyways good act......
He has enough fans here and they won't hesitate in lynching you. grin

I only said that the whole thing was a show-off, Ndidi and her gangs nearly killed me for speaking my mind. grin

Gullible Nigerian girls ,little wonder they live and die in horrible marriages.....smh angry

A man pounds a handful of yam and suddenly he is a good loving and caring husband ,as if cooking in the Kitchen and doing chores at home is only a wife's thing.

I just hope that when they end up jobless and their wives pays the bill, the'd litter up the entire house and wait for her to come back by 7:30 and clean it up while feeding their useless broke asss.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Acidosis:

...the machine won't peel the yam, anyways. The machine won't serve you, it won't wash/clean itself. The machine won't help you swallow the bolus.
http://www.osujiyampounder.com.ng/

LMFAO I'm going to send this to my dad, he's going to crack up so hard

AHAHAHA
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by AriDsexy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course ,you have blender,grinder,salad slicer and all the rest yet you're pounding and probably disturbing neighbors you still waka come dey take pishure wan use form publicity stunt?

In fact make the wife sue for divorce like Anita grin
I refused to comment on your first post even though it was funny but this one got me cracking up.You have mouth o. grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: next time use GBC scouring powder n potash

I will
Thanks ahnie grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
mako007: nah, no be salary work, I don dey target this NL for long now, today na today
Ok carry go
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: yes any problem?please address me as Aunty.
I can keep you at home, I think it is important for you to know that.......Before you begin to commit blunders by assuming you're talking to one of your little brothers or whatever angry
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
MissMeiya:

LMFAO I'm going to send this to my dad, he's going to crack up so hard

AHAHAHA
LOL cheesy
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
if i dont take care of you...who will?
Airforce1:

I will
Thanks ahnie grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by mako007(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Ok carry go
btw if u get single gal of my range, please dnt hesitate to connect
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Acidosis:
LOL cheesy

Does the thing taste nice? Because I'm such a weakling, I cannot pound yam by myself lol

This would be nice in an office kitchen
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by AriDsexy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Acidosis: Obviously, the young actor isn't as dum.b as some wannabes on the thread.
The young man said, and I repeat, I am an African man...
He knows there is something they call poundo yam, but he choose to maintain the African style. Besides, not everyone enjoy eating the semovita-like tastless poundo chemical.

Lovely family, btw.
Don't mind them joor,when Vincent eyeama put his pix on instagram helping his wife in the kitchen to cut okro,people did not complain,wonder why they want to have this guy's head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: if i dont take care of you...who will?

I still have family and love ones grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ak4God(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
ndidibabe: ...and what is wrong in washing a Wife's undies especially if she indisposed. You are small boy...
Thank you...I hope you feel great and happy if any of ur brothers do same to their wives?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
talk z xo cheap.
Truckpusher: I can
keep you at home, I think it is important for you know that.......Before
you begin to commit blunders by assuming you're talking to one of your
little brothers or whatever angry

hahaha
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ndidibabe(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
ak4God:
Thank you...I hope you feel great and happy if any of ur brothers do same to their wives?
You are not making sense...
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
AriDsexy:
I refused to comment on your first post even though it was funny but this one got me cracking up.You have mouth o. grin
This isn't abt being mouthy ,How can you be pounding yam on tiled floor in fact if I'm the landlord and I find out I'll refund his rent and ask him to go live in the village or better still go pound that stuff in your own house.As if that one is not enough he went online to post that kitchen that looked like a poultry with him pounding yam online....................for the sake of Nigeria ,is he suppose to be a celebrity?

Now you tell me, what lesson did you learn from that show of shame by this our celebrity? grin

Is it that pounding a mortar on a tiled floor is normal and ok?....Haba ! you sef reason am na?

The guy dun fucck up full time................... grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
mako007: btw if u get single gal of my range, please dnt hesitate to connect
Dem plenty o, just search u go c dem pweety faces
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Acidosis(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
MissMeiya:

Does the thing taste nice? Because I'm such a weakling, I cannot pound yam by myself lol

This would be nice in an office kitchen
lol, I tried searching for the exact one I saw sometimes back, but I couldn't get the picture online.
But I believe they all process yam in like manner. Taste is not bad, though hot & fresh (but the difference from the mortal/pestle type is very clear). I really do not know the application as I've never used it personally.

@Bolded. Wetin do your bones? cheesy
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: talk z xo cheap.hahaha
I just told you and very comfortable too tongue wink

And that would be, if you can even meet the standard kiss
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
fym abi?
Airforce1:

I still have family and love ones grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: fym abi?

Na true I dey tell u

Ahnie
Your daughter is cute
Wow grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
not interested.tongue out
Truckpusher: I just told you and very comfortable too tongue wink

And that would be, if you can even meet the standard kiss
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Acidosis(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
AriDsexy:
Don't mind them joor,when Vincent eyeama put his pix on instagram helping his wife in the kitchen to cut okro,people did not complain,wonder why they want to have this guy's head cheesy

ahaha... abi oo, infact, I was expecting people to comment on the quantity of Okro in that plate shocked. And again, no one complained about the usage and the risk of cutting okro with a sharp knife; while we have better and less-risky tools.

Some people just dey beef this Pope sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr Eazi "Quits" Music For Whistle Blowing / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry / Bridget Achieng: "Kenyan Socialite Is Woman Who Goes Unclad To Attract Rich Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.