Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (47193 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Agbada Outfit / Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by hannesy(f): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay: Nothing wey we no go c for nollywood. Hiannn! No 1- y shuld someone be pounding yam isn't dere poundo yam or semo, abeg o
2- must he snap nd put online(kind like after snapping d pics. He ll be like wife take bak ur pestle. Lol)
3- who is he btw
Mtcheeew
handsome pikin

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by kernel504(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Logicalmindy: Publicity stunt. lipsrsealed They didn't have to share the picture for the whole world to see. angry

Please commend him at least for been a good husband.
You would have been happier if the wife is your sister.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by iykololo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
SELENAqueensy: He is still sagging his trouser even inside the kitchen.... Smh
His wife breast having conversation with her stomach.. So wen she come born nko?

Am not hating o, beautiful couple tho
Hahahahahahaha..finally,sm1 spoke my mind.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Elzends(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wetin concern me
Safe delivery 2 the woman johr
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by rattlesnake(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gawdddd

Wtf is this? angry
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
sorry who is hm realy dont no hm sha
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by mako007(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
hannesy: lol so u noticed it too
thought girls hate guys that saggs

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by femi4: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Yeah and there is this refined one they call fufu magic you can get it in dealdey.com and amazon.com .

No mind am he's not current. Just suffering the innocent girl with pregnancy grin
Is Fufu not different from pounded yam.
Fufu magic cannot give you the yam flavour taste you ll experience in pounding yam. Not even Poundo yam come near it
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Crixina(f): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
My boyfriend does more and better
Oh! I don't even have to be pregnant or married grin

Btw who is jnr pope,shebi na pope Francis?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by scribble: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
sufferhead ppl

with all the technology that has provided automated yam pounders
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by akpanikpe(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Abi the guy de hungry and he want the food sharp sharp knowing if he allows her she will wast time cos of her condition.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Ramcie(f): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
chidyhels:
Anything wrong with that?
Indomie children of this generation
Btw I think its dinner they are preparing.

madam Adult I hear u. mind you I belong to "your generation" and "we" should know that pounded yam is too heavy for breakfast and dinner. if you eat pounded yam for breakfast and dinner it's high time you stopped ok! cos too much calories and biggy belle ain't good for "our generation".
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by akpanikpe(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Crixina: My boyfriend does more and better
Oh! I don't even have to be pregnant or married grin
De deer dey deceive your self.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
hannesy: handsome pikin
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
That's how he behaves...he's a very caring guy.not the indomie husbands of this generation!
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Crixina(f): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
akpanikpe:
De deer dey deceive your self.
unamikot!

Are u jealous?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by fidzy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1:

Airforce1 is just a character

U know
Just like u see n nollywood movies so is airforce1 on nairaland

Jeez

Why are my even explaining myself to you

"Am I" sir
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
akpanikpe: De deer dey deceive your self.
no mind her.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
shocked People are talking about automatic yam pounding machines? Abeg, WHERE??
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by chemmerfrank(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
how d f*uck is dis news?? mtchww
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Enny1010(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mtschewwwwww
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: He's an urhobo guy.get your facts right son.

ahnie oh ahnie grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by mako007(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Thanks dear
wow! He's cute, btw you must have changed your dp , I didn't see this earlier this morning when I was taking carp. My apologies.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by tochilastborn(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
With all due respect Mr Seun.ALL under-employed Moderators.MR OP, and the reading audience.

Request for the Creation of Paparazzi section on Nairaland.

Mr Seun,it has been in public notice that you are the young and aspiring entrepreneur who owns and manages Nairaland.You are doing almost perfectly well but for the incessant approval of nonsense,meaningless ,non-informative,and exclusively non significant stuffs on the data-base of our home page.
My Amiable CEO,Nairaland.I know you are a person of unity,concord,proximity and harmony;and as such I request that for the sake of myself and other sensitive readers,that,you take the necessary steps and create a PAPARAZZI SECTION.
THANKS.
TOCHI_LASTBORN
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by mako007(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
MissMeiya: shocked People are talking about automatic yam pounding machines? Abeg, WHERE??
sabimsa ! grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
fidzy:

"Am I" sir

thanks smiley
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by jimnoxi: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW ADVERTISE AND MAKE MOONEY NOW https://www.adsrewarddaily.com/signup.htm?ref=jimnoxi................

TRY AND SEE
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
because u pound yam 2day 4 her dat doesn't say(u knw wat am sayin)u shouldn't change 2morrow
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

If I say you are a fool, it will be an insult to the fools....
By saying imb.ecile, i guess you are referring to your mum and your sisters.

I normally dont like insulting on social networks, but this is not the first time you are attacking me, get a life Idiotttttt
but u just attacked some pregnant lady.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
mako007: thought girls hate guys that saggs
not when u have cash.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by olumzz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gee001: Just came in to read the comments
U really are beautiful...if u marry me, me sef go pound yam 4 u.... wink
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by iluvpomo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1: Very very good of him Igbo men are responsible
how about the Igbo men that engage in 419/kidnapping? Just say he's a responsible man because every ethnicity or race has people of good and bad characters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.