Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (47192 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Agbada Outfit / Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Backyard ,wetin I do you? cheesy
Didn't know you were indomie generation too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2014
chidyhels:
Didn't know you were indomie generation too cheesy
Slap yourself for insulting bros shocked shocked
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by DonaldGenes(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: This na nonsense na.

Gadgets full market wey go make your life easy, you dey pound inside house wey get tiles come dey pose join am like say you dun do one better thing........ shocked shocked

It is called keeping in shape while pounding
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
DonaldGenes:
It is called keeping in shape while pounding
Olodo ,and you think pounding day and night would help keep you in shape? undecided

So, what happens to the gym? tongue

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by DonaldGenes(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2014
BrownKnight:
There is yam pounder than can take care of those yams too.

Never heard of yam pounder or grinder or whatever name it is called

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by DonaldGenes(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Olodo ,and you think pounding day and night would help keep you in shape? undecided

So, what happens to the gym? tongue

Gym,speaking about that.. I thought gym is meant for fat and lazy niggaZ like you...

Junior pope is just being himself unlike you calling me a a dunce for asking you a Q?
)(((((((((Slap him)))))))

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Gym,speaking about that.. I thought gym is meant for fat and lazy niggaZ like you...

Junior pope is just being himself unlike you calling me a a dunce for asking you a Q?
)(((((((((Slap him)))))))
Oya sorry, I didn't understand that you have such a wonderful IQ grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Never heard of yam pounder or grinder or whatever name it is called
Really? Its been around though very efficient and saves time and energy.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Dreyl(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2014
Joblessness
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ideee03(f): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Hahaha...u noticed that too?
Ramcie: Nice I just pray he continues to do so.

Wait oh! His wife is still on her nightie and hair net. Are they both having pounded yam for breakfast?

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ideee03(f): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2014
The colours in the kitchen are nice.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by JEITO: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2014

Gadgets full market wey go make your life easy, you dey pound inside house wey get tiles come dey pose join am like say you dun do one better thing........ shocked shocked

easy mu guy! There's something special about hand-pounded yam..

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2014
JEITO: easy mu guy! There's something special about hand-pounded yam..
Yeah grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by starcelebrityso(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Wow! This is really awesome. He is doing great job.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Clinton594(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
My nigger and his sagging. i love this guy die
#Nomisunderstanding#

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by chimajii: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Logicalmindy: Publicity stunt. lipsrsealed They didn't have to share the picture for the whole world to see. angry

Call it whatever you want to call it, it's their life and not yours. They'll share whatever it is they want.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by saxwizard(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
he try sha.
the point is adonthavtym
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by yogun(f): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=echobee]
hmmmmmm! lipsrsealed[/quote

Lol, by faith, most men do help in d kitchen
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by OgologoDimkpa: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2014

Pounded yam made from mortar and pestle tastes better then Poundo yam.
Go figure

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Dennison27(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dats jxt for d show
echobee:
hmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1: Very very good of him

Igbo men are responsible
He's an urhobo guy.get your facts right sonny.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1: Very very good of him

Igbo men are responsible
He's an urhobo guy.get your facts right son.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Umennajiego(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
LesbianBoy: Sorry to say, but, MOST NIGERIAN girls don't deserve what he is doing for his wife! Period! undecided

Btw, its only a LOW-INCOME EARNING MAN(which this actor certain is) that will STOOP SO LOW to be helping out his wife in the kitchen or wherever! A rich man(which almost all nigerian girls want to marry) won't try this nonsense! #Fact tongue
not making sense;all these is all based all free will. He may choose to help or leave it to d wife or better still get a helping hand.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by NaLaugh: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Was that kitchen designed specially for their baby? WTF cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by gbishman: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
correct guy
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by NobleG1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
9jahubcom: [center][img]http://1.bp..com/-nG8ZYCUEjEc/VAhyrUWJ8_I/AAAAAAADep0/TVko_oSS4I8/s1600/unnamed0.png[/img]

[center][img]http://1.bp..com/-u96ItE-PDrQ/VAhyrfv1NpI/AAAAAAADep4/Clgc7lJKA5Q/s1600/unnamed.png[/img][/center]

Newly married actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo shared the pic above of him helping his pregnant wife in the kitchen - looks like he's pounding yam. Awww, how sweet! Hoping this is not just for instagram and he really does help!

source Here

He's helping his stomach jare! You could see it's one person's ration of pounded yam he has there. And who's going to eat it? Him!

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by eruchboy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
nice one helping pregnant wife out or hope its not just for pictures sake.hope u never become house boy coz that ration seems for one person (maybe wife) except its going into soup.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nothing wey we no go c for nollywood. Hiannn! No 1- y shuld someone be pounding yam isn't dere poundo yam or semo, abeg o
2- must he snap nd put online(kind like after snapping d pics. He ll be like wife take bak ur pestle. Lol)
3- who is he btw
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by hannesy(f): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Clinton594: My nigger and his sagging. i love this guy die
#Nomisunderstanding#
lol so u noticed it too

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by natureblack(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
No hating,buh should this be news?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by hensben(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
kreamidiva: Pounding yam?

This is 2014 not 1914!!!!

I love the way her bwesties are staring at the mortar and pestle in shock!!! shocked

Dem come snap pinshure without bra put for instagram. Anyway,ara dara ada obugi na nke ya agwula...
so u dey wear bra b4 u enter kitchen cook, either pregnant or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.