Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (47214 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Agbada Outfit / Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
It ain't out of ordinary at all.
I mean, , it's normal.
When I get married, she'll be d one just helping me in d kitchen.(ONLY WHEN SHE'S PREGNANT)
And when she's not, I'll be d one just helping (not all times though.lol
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rant on.
Truckpusher: I just told you and very comfortable too tongue wink

And that would be, if you can even meet the standard kiss
i in6th,you address mua as Aunty.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ramcie:

madam Adult I hear u. mind you I belong to "your generation" and "we" should know that pounded yam is too heavy for breakfast and dinner. if you eat pounded yam for breakfast and dinner it's high time you stopped ok! cos too much calories and biggy belle ain't good for "our generation".
I have been eating fufu every morning,my belle still flat.
If u farm and trek like this generation you wont be complaining.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by mako007(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Dem plenty o, just search u go c dem pweety faces
grin grin. I like the sound of this
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by walexGodson(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1: Very very good of him

Igbo men are responsible
So Yoruba men are not responsible?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by tracybee(f): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow good to know there are still caring men in naija..
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
walexGodson:
So Yoruba men are not responsible?

undecided undecided mtcheww
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: not interested.tongue out
Sorry, I don't run after married women, can't even stand them. angry

I was only saying that I have the capability to keep you at home and that would even be an option if you meet some criteria. tongue

So, once again go home and sin no more cheesy
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by kreamidiva(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
hensben: so u dey wear bra b4 u enter kitchen cook, either pregnant or not

I enter the kitchen to cook with or without bra but i DON'T upload braless pictures on instagram since my bwesties are already romancing my stomach!
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yawns....
Truckpusher: Sorry, I don't run after married women, can't even stand them. angry

I was only saying that I have the capability to keep you at home and that would even be an option if you meet some criteria. tongue

So, once again go home and sin no more cheesy
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Eberex(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
shioo! person get time to post wetin no concern am

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by kingsangoda: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
New #Ebola Cases Unrelated To #West African #Outbreak - Nigeria http:///1qjIXY5 http:///rmxbp
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thats nothing to pose 'bout. U sure no strings attached huh? @JuniorPope.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Misogynist2014(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
+domesticatedgringrin

@Topic: Someone was actually talking about d gadgets in the kitchen that can help make things easy 4 u, now my question is,Can a blender pound Fufu or Yam 4 U? True African man/woman pounds fufu or yam in a mortar not d other way round. While eating it,U eat with Ur bare hands not with Cutleries. When u get married to a man who is homely and domesticated,U will understand that "Women's Education NEVER Ends in Kitchen". They will help u out in domestic chores. Only d lazy n myopic Dudes will criticise him.

*HappyFamily*
This girl no go kill me with brain. shattering comments grin grin grin.These are the same people that thinks you can't use another method other than pounding to get your pounded yam that also thinks a washing machine has a hand that washes clothes grin grin grin
Girls education should end in the kitchen,I don't care if there are feMALE billionaires out there.If a girl produces 3 units per every one naira spent,a guy will produce 10 units,ceteris paribos.
So you see a feMALE education should end in kitchen,although the idea is not feasible no more. grin grin grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Misogynist2014(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
kreamidiva:

I enter the kitchen to cook with or without bra but i DON'T upload braless pictures on instagram since my bwesties are already romancing my stomach!
Go and wash your dirty linen at home angry cos no one wants to know how you handle your melons grin grin grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Worksunlimited: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
9jahubcom: [center][img]http://1.bp..com/-nG8ZYCUEjEc/VAhyrUWJ8_I/AAAAAAADep0/TVko_oSS4I8/s1600/unnamed0.png[/img]

[center][img]http://1.bp..com/-u96ItE-PDrQ/VAhyrfv1NpI/AAAAAAADep4/Clgc7lJKA5Q/s1600/unnamed.png[/img][/center]

Newly married actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo shared the pic above of him helping his pregnant wife in the kitchen - looks like he's pounding yam. Awww, how sweet! Hoping this is not just for instagram and he really does help!

source Here

Hope when his finances are down, the woman would help him as well!?..

And make nobody cum begin yearn dust say she is his wife, of course she would and all dat b.s pls....

Even devil dey commot hell fire at tyms cos the place too hot for am.. Talkless woman!
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by preciousjun(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Very good grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Misogynist2014(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Olodo ,and you think pounding day and night would help keep you in shape? undecided

So, what happens to the gym? tongue
You might even not be as rich as you position yourself to be.You are just blabbing angry
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Geenickel(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
ah ah..y shuld some pple be inconsiderate na....n hw do u guys knw dat dey do not hv all d gadgets u guys cn thnk of?...plzz dey are just been AFRICAN!"!!!

*I'm open to ur critics*
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by akpanikpe(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Crixina: unamikot!

Are u jealous?
cheesy jealous ke, jst pity
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by deletrue: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
manny4life: A lot of people have talked about yam pounder, that stuff doesn't work well like the real pounded yam. There is a difference between pounding in a mortar and crushing/smashing in an equipment. The texture and the feeling are different. Take it from someone who knows.
Thank you.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Misogynist2014: You might even not be as rich as you position yourself to be.You are just blabbing angry
I never said I was rich besides using the gym isn't only for rich people na undecided

Who you give you internet sef? grin

Your foolishness would surprise fools themselves and make them to become jealous ,honestly. grin

You became a misogynist after women fed you with some trash,why don't you go mend your broken heart instead of blabbing like an imbe in here. cheesy
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Well!!!...... it is although romantic, but it would be a lot much better, if he still does this after 10 years of marriage.....Its called Newlyweds.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by hensben(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
kreamidiva:

Aiight! i get you now.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by amnestylaw1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Who prepares his own food and broadcasts it as helping his wife There is nothing like "helping his wife" here- you no cook, you no chop. Our men are fond of making kitchen work women's work. Oshi sad

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Amigo101(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why you no go help am... na me and you give am belle?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
amnestylaw1: Who prepares his own food and broadcasts it as helping his wife There is nothing like "helping his wife" here- you no cook, you no chop. Our men are fond of making kitchen work women's work. Oshi sad
Your head dey there jare.

Was he even expecting that fragile looking girl to pound that stuff for him on a tiled floor?

Shebi if the woman enter labor him no go fit eat again for that day? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by raquel23(f): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
olumzz:
U really are beautiful...if u marry me, me sef go pound yam 4 u.... wink
woman wrapper-ing grin grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by BodyKiss(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Big deal.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by karkel(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=Truckpusher]This na nonsense na.

Gadgets full market wey go make your life easy, you dey pound inside house wey get tiles come dey pose join am like say you dun do one better thing........ shocked shocked

THERE ARE FOOD THAT ARE NEEDED TO POUND OR COOK WITH A LOCATE UTENSILZ(S)
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Misogynist2014(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: I never said I was rich besides using the gym isn't only for rich people na undecided

Who you give you internet sef? grin

Your foolishness would surprise fools themselves and make them to become jealous ,honestly. grin

You became a misogynist after women fed you with some trash,why don't you go mend your broken heart instead of blabbing like an imbe in here. cheesy
Did you bother reading my signature before writing this beautiful nonsense? I only thought that you must be stinkingly rich by the way you suggest a better and more exotic options which is highly unlike a guy who inherited truck pushing from his ageing father grin grin grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

If I say you are a fool, it will be an insult to the fools....
By saying imb.ecile, i guess you are referring to your mum and your sisters.

I normally dont like insulting on social networks, but this is not the first time you are attacking me, get a life Idiotttttt

how dare u call my mum here,
u product of a whoring blood mixed with a blood of macaca fuscata
you are a very stupid gal i wish i can see u
and i will slap the hell out of u,,,i hate ur type
faulting at people physical appearance idiot
why shud u complain about her body when her husband is not complaining

no wonda u misbehave i learnt that ur father is a Bos Taurus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr Eazi "Quits" Music For Whistle Blowing / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry / Bridget Achieng: "Kenyan Socialite Is Woman Who Goes Unclad To Attract Rich Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.