Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? (4026 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
cyborg1:

We may be right doubting the op, may be not. But there's possibilities which no one seems to reason this while. You should have heard about Sedative drugs by now, some of which could have before hour effect.
It all depends on how closely monitored the whole place is and tolerance level of the management of the place. Otherwise the proximity of a perpetrator(s) around the dressing room, who can sharperly induce the substance by inhalation either, drag her to unsafe enclosure, unleash their evil and quickly took her back to were she lost consciousness to clean suspicion. That is how people got missing without trace into the hand of abductors or ritualists.

There are some NGOs that can help a victim to run a test for sedatives and trace footages before and after the incidence and other possible evidences around.

Are u sure u read the same story I did?? She said she got out of the pool and found sperm on her bikini bottom. Is that possible? And if she was sedated in a POOL she'd b dead from drowning. Even if the person put her back in the pool after the act, she'd still dead from drowning cos she'd drown before regaining consciousness. Her story just dsnt make sense

That is the problem of we africans. Too dumb to understand how fast this age is moving, follow cases faster than it came before crucifying a victim and kept our guards so low and too vulnerable to criminals!
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by lawrenceunaa: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
this liabity of a gal can lie ehh. Too many fake topics from her and she is enjoying the cp.
CP= Cheap popularity

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: i just discoverd that am 3 weeks pregant. A pregnancy unknown to me who is responsible.

Yes. I know people will want to say to me that am a cheap lady. If it was was a sexual activities that put me in the family way it would have been better. 4 weeks before i discovered i had missed my period i was on a move not to meet any man, due to my recent break up with my ex, trying to pick up the pieces of my life.

I went to a swimming pool, where different folks were having fun, i was enjoying swimming there. After the whole fun, i went to the changing room only to discover that a tiny drop of sperm of an unknown swimmer had hung at the tip of my bikini.

I quickly cleaned it, not knowing that some drops had entered me.

Now am pregnant. Please should i abort it?
Please advise

Activate: sine

You can lie ehn
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
neoapocalypse:

You can lie ehn

..bruv...that girl is known for creating prakolitic nonsense thread...i suspect she lookin for msn though undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by DRpiwi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Liability, i swea if u die u no go c God.. . U 2 dey lie, hw many thread nw wey u dey lie... Fear god oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot EROGENOUS ZONES To Touch On Your Lover’s Body During Sex / 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand / 10 Shocking Reasons Why Women Will Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.