Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? (4027 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
jhimmy:

I can see you doing this for Fame and FP.. cause according to threads created by you, you posted this on the 2nd of Sept https://www.nairaland.com/1884781/boyfriend-caught-me-best-friend . and now you saying you haven't had intercourse in 2 months...

No body is dumb here... Grow up and stop trying to be NL famous...
Get yourself a life "a real one"
In Gbenga Adeboye's ItuBabaIta's voice '''Aye e a daaa pa.''' Imagine ooo... MODS can u just do something on Nuisance posts..

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by chimerase2: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Since re LIEbility the only LIENUS mba we hv here oya follow ma instructions
Op buy mesoprostol and mifeprestone
Put 3 mesoprostol on ua mouth
Then anoda r on ua eluelu note dnt chew angry
Then follow it up with mifeprestone
NOTE: this is only recommended for LIEbility angry

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Liability(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Liability is suffering from Lie-ability grin
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Liability(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
mrcork tanx...others that r prescribing poison for me, God is watching you.
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by ericiland: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
U want us to assist u in planning murder. Fu*k no, give birth n call d child nairaland grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability: mrcork tanx...others that r prescribing poison for me, God is watching you.

..sweery truss me ..it's all good though..no fear.98% of people on nairaland are homebased..which automatically means they r depressed...which then automatocally means the only advise u get from them is negative news or bad news. Majority of them including the educated ones think like farmers..so if I were u...just develop a strong skin and avoid them..all they do in that Nigeria is act like they berrra off...truss me,95% of them hav only one shoe....truss me....

We all humans and naturally we make mistakes...big deal...u not the first and wunt be the last...all u need r only positive people around u.....ma last advise for u...the big secret...u need a good support system. This simply means u need trusted people around u...98% of nairaland people r kinda f****ed up so don't even Botha with them...just remember wot I said...it's natural and we all human...people make mistakes and u made a mistake...so what. Get rid of it and rebuild yor life...no one is above mistake....even Mr Cork!!
wink

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
MisterLongman:
You forgot to ask if she is lightskin

haba na true say MR CORK like light skin girls
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

..sweery truss me ..it's all good though..no fear.98% of people on nairaland are homebased..which automatically means they r depressed...which then automatocally means the only advise u get from them is negative news or bad news. Majority of them including the educated ones think like farmers..so if I were u...just develop a strong skin and avoid them..all they do in that Nigeria is act like they berrra off...truss me,95% of them hav only one shoe....truss me....

We all humans and naturally we make mistakes...big deal...u not the first and wunt be the last...all u need r only positive people around u.....ma last advise for u...the big secret...u need a good support system. This simply means u need trusted people around u...98% of nairaland people r kinda f****ed up so don't even Botha with them...just remember wot I said...it's natural and we all human...people make mistakes and u made a mistake...so what. Get rid of it and rebuild yor life...no one is above mistake....even Mr Cork!!
wink

ehm did u actually believe her story? Or u av sometin for dis gal? Lemme c if she has light skin
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

ehm did u actually believe her story? Or u av sometin for dis gal? Lemme c if she has light skin

.Errrrm..bro ...plis. Can I talk to u like next month or somtin.. Pleasise....am kinda busy right now!! (no ooofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

.Errrrm..bro ...plis. Can I talk to u like next month or somtin.. Pleasise....am kinda busy right now!! (no ooofense) angry
Baba u no won get sense shaaa. grin
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

haba! See as u take use me wash for public na u knw jare
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Afghanistan:
Baba u no won get sense shaaa. grin

u dey mind am? Mitchew
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by EngrBright(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wonders shall never end. This supper story.
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by naturally: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
lexrichy: Seems you have been impregnated by a male fish.

Lol shocked swimming pool fish
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Habeebpain(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Liability: i just discoverd that am 3 weeks pregant. A pregnancy unknown to me who is responsible.

Yes. I know people will want to say to me that am a cheap lady. If it was was a sexual activities that put me in the family way it would have been better. 4 weeks before i discovered i had missed my period i was on a move not to meet any man, due to my recent break up with my ex, trying to pick up the pieces of my life.

I went to a swimming pool, where different folks were having fun, i was enjoying swimming there. After the whole fun, i went to the changing room only to discover that a tiny drop of sperm of an unknown swimmer had hung at the tip of my bikini.

I quickly cleaned it, not knowing that some drops had entered me.

Now am pregnant. Please should i abort it?
Please advise

Activate: sine

Na the guy wey dey knack you wen your boyfriend catch una, na im get the belle.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by bosun11(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2014
why una dey mind her self
Most of her topics are full of lies....
if its not about the fact that she enjoys guys sucking her breastsss......................
its about d fact that a man left her...
now its this rubbish post....when will u stop lieing ehnnn..........................

u need to check yourself....esp the last time u had sex and be honest !!!
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Mindfrick(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
I will advise u nt 2 abort....u may die
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Chocrae: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
this liability chic seem to write diff stories everyday. and this particular one is absolutely BOGUS! makes no sense. tiny drop of sperm LMAO

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by OnyeEgo1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chocrae: this liability chic seem to write diff stories everyday. and this particular one is absolutely BOGUS! makes no sense. tiny drop of sperm LMAO

some sperm are sharp tho! U may be refering to the semen
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Awho(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
u dis liability lady your threads are always very irresponsible. It's just for fun i know buh puless get sum worth. Haaa
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by cyborg1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
swtdrms: As unbelievable this story seem to be, however if actually the story is true, its up to you, you may keep the baby who knows what he may become in future, but i will rather advice u abort the foetus to save urself from lots of unforseen sorow, sadness and stigmatization.if u choose to abort it, make sure u abort it immediately before the foetus becomes a fully blown human in ur womb...

What a monstrous advise.
You would have advice Mary to kill Jesus if you were st Joseph, right?

Some eyes must have been covered with blood that only allow them to see imaginary danger and ''sorrows,'' that compeles them to only contemplate and unleash evil always. Their eyes cannot see records of successful single moms that are now in position to choose any man of their dreams.
Even if Genevieve's is not a good testimony that - ceteris paribus - pregnancies should never be considered unwanted!
She is not alone on this as you can see on the link below.
http://thenet.ng/2013/08/meet-the-hottest-celebrity-single-moms/

These are celebrities. What of other unknown once you can even identify around you.
The issue is that our girls doesn't understand the value of women empowerment.
Some people don't even like the sights of kids around them.

****Sobbing****
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by swtdrms(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
cyborg1:

What a monstrous advise.
You must have advice Mary to kill Jesus if you were st Joseph, right?

Some eyes must have been covered with blood that only allow them to see imaginary danger and ''sorrows,'' that compeles them to only contemplate and unleash evil always. Their eyes cannot see records of successful single moms that are now in position to choose any man of their dreams.
Even if Genevieve's is not a good testimony that - ceteris paribus - pregnancies should never be considered unwanted!
She is not alone on this as you can see on the link below.
http://thenet.ng/2013/08/meet-the-hottest-celebrity-single-moms/

These are celebrities. What of other unknown once you can even identify around you.
The issue is that our girls doesn't understand the value of women empowerment.
Some people don't even like the sights of kids around them.

****Sobbing****

Good advice, and u'l b there wt her wen she's goin thru all those moments abi? We re talking about a child without a father here o...
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by seyema(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
If you want to cry use a tissue, not nairaland thread
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Stupid story and more importantly a lie!

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by valdes00(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nobody tell me say ANDYBLAZE gt female acct....

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by donglazy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrCork:

wink
Did some just spat trash here or trying to indicate interest on Liability when they are Assets out there
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by malaria(f): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seun have started movie production, cos that op stories seems more like a nollywood script.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Gofwane(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: i just discoverd that am 3 weeks pregant. A pregnancy unknown to me who is responsible.

Yes. I know people will want to say to me that am a cheap lady. If it was was a sexual activities that put me in the family way it would have been better. 4 weeks before i discovered i had missed my period i was on a move not to meet any man, due to my recent break up with my ex, trying to pick up the pieces of my life.

I went to a swimming pool, where different folks were having fun, i was enjoying swimming there. After the whole fun, i went to the changing room only to discover that a tiny drop of sperm of an unknown swimmer had hung at the tip of my bikini.

I quickly cleaned it, not knowing that some drops had entered me.

Now am pregnant. Please should i abort it?
Please advise

Activate: sine
dis op sha... Smthng tells me u ar a die-hard fan of Andyblaze.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Evelyn104: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
liability again!

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2014
*clears throat*

If that story of yours is true then your toto must be really really really really really really really really wide
*pensive*
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by cyborg1(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
swtdrms:

Good advice, and u'l b there wt her wen she's goin thru all those moments abi? We re talking about a child without a father here o...
Here you go again. No body is ''without a father'' pls, even Jesus has his father in heaven.
And people here use to hypothesise that sex is a means of marital bonding that can chain the spirit of those involved into husband and wife, as backed up by the bible!

This implies that the said child is mere victim of broken marriage, Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Though this op is not even a woman, and obviously an erotic joker.

Believe me if you like, if I can be of help to her in anyway, I won't hesitate. And if she is my type of woman, NOTHING will ever hold me back from a woman of my dream, if she is available. Not this. Except she herself refuses.
Re: Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? by cyborg1(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2014
babeline: Stupid story and more importantly a lie! U were cleaning the sperm off ur bikini, how did it enter u? In fact how did d sperm get on ur bikini? A guy jerked off on u and u didn't know? And in a pool for Christ sake? And it wasn't washed away instead it clung to ur bikini? Do we look stupid to u? Last story of yours I read was ur bfs best friend molested u and now this! Smh for u. Get a life a beg!

We may be right doubting the op, may be not. But there's possibilities which no one seems to reason this while. You should have heard about Sedative drugs by now, some of which could have before hour effect.
It all depends on how closely monitored the whole place is and tolerance level of the management of the place. Otherwise the proximity of a perpetrator(s) around the dressing room, who can sharperly induce the substance by inhalation either, drag her to unsafe enclosure, unleash their evil and quickly took her back to were she lost consciousness to clean suspicion. That is how people got missing without trace into the hand of abductors or ritualists.

There are some NGOs that can help a victim to run a test for sedatives and trace footages before and after the incidence and other possible evidences around.

That is the problem of we africans. Too dumb to understand how fast this age is moving, follow cases faster than it came before crucifying a victim and kept our guards so low and too vulnerable to criminals!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Doesn't Like His Profession. / She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! / He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.