Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? (2217 Views)

Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Is He Shy Or Wat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by soulamanne(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2008
think is shy so help him out if u dig him
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by tangent(f): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2008
@ bgal, he is not shy. he is prolly biding his time and will strike when you are vulnerable. i know men like that. be careful.
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by vescucci(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2008
He's not shy. His brain works faster than his mouth can cope. So he prefers to IM than to blabber out of tandem
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by Bgal(f): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2008
Thanks guys for your advice. It's all been duly noted
Re: What's Wrong With Him? Is He Shy Or What? by octus2008(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2008
u know wat, he is definitely shy a he just does not the kind of person that goes straight to the point,i think he really does not know what he wants,as per the sms, it does not mean anything,u may just be the object of his fantasy ,thats all.trust me just pretend as if u too aint interested and see if his attitude will change,play hard to get gurl cos ur playing cheap,d white world is temporary grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think My Bf Is Spending On Someone Else! / Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance / What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.