Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,329 members, 7,829,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76826 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by morhtunrahyoh(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls wen will u update us wit d remaining, we are in suspence eager to read it
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Abbey2580: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Fans of T.Dan, vote for your regular updater via:

www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every

NEXT UPDATE PLEASE: grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Woow bro t.dan 2da is ur mum's bday hw cum i didnt knw or is it dat i 4got!...

#Wish her lng lyf prosperity, property nd many more goodies in life hip! Hip!! Hip!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks guy, I have been up and doing since afternoon. I have just been writing update loading... cheesy I haven't typed but will manage to drop anoda one again... Tired already.

Thanks for ur understanding.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Hameenat94(f): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Though its late buh dis is wishing her a prosperous birthdae... Igba Odun, odun kan oooo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin Still typing, Don't be crossed with me... Loff u guys... cheesy
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tee Dan Fans. vote him for regular updater for da month.

here is the link

www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/19#26554220
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
CONTINUATION.

PEMISIRE HAD BEEN THINKING on how she could wash down her despondency, and that of Richard but no idea came up. She had tried to calm herself and had succeeded in doing that, Richard was just left still crying on the hospital bed there. "I have told you before, there is no God." Richard said, pressing his lips together after.

"I don't want to start arguing on this again, you know yourself that he exists." Pemisire replied.

Richard turned his head toward her and smiled faintly. "Where was he when I needed his help? Where was he when everything became tough? Have you ever wondered why you worked as a Bartender?" He asked her.

There was a brief silence for a while before Pemisire replied. "Richard, I do. Maybe because of you, who knows?"

"No! He worths to be questioned. Why are some people rich and some very poor?" He asked further.

"Your questions can only be answered later. When the time comes, you will know. By the way, when will you call your mother again to speak with her?"

Richard hissed as he turned his back at her. "I am not ready for any atrocious woman."

"You should be passionate to the unpassionates, good to the bad." Pemisire said.

"Em... Unknown, you don't know this woman, do you? She sent me out of her house all the time I went there and until I picked the urgent call that led to my accident." He said.

"Forgive the person who doesn't worth it, you have to be kind." Pemisire told him.

Richard gave a soft chuckle and shook his head. "I have a problem with you, it's this problem of lack of understanding. Can you forgive someone who killed your sister?" He asked.

Pemisire stood at once and turned her back at him. Though, the guy was just saying his own, he never knew Pemisire had lost her sister. Pemisire soughed and faced Richard. "I think I have to leave now, I want to catch a friend of mine." She said.

"It is not that I wish you sister death, I was only expressing my mind, hope it's not that you're angry with me." He faced her too.

"No." Pemisire forced a smile.

"What is no? You were more cheerful than now, you must be angry."

"No, what you said and my departure are coeval. Don't think I'm leaving because of that." She replied.

"You don't look like a Bartender, you speak eloquently. What made you take up that job?" Richard asked her.

"If God wants you to know, I'm sure you will know soon." She smiled and waved as she walked out.

"It wasn't easy because today is Sunday." Helen informed Pemisire.

"Really? So how much did you buy the phone?" Pemisire asked Helen as she sat down on the bed and admired the phone.

"I hope you know that's not a new phone, it's been used by someone before. So, I think you should be using my MTN sim that I don't use any longer." Helen told her.

"Really? That's cool, at least it will safe hundred naira or more." She smiled.

"Yeah, hope you like the phone."

Pemisire smiled. "I have no choice, fairly used mobile phone. Anyways, I love it." She replied. "Thanks, you won't lack anything good." She added.

"Abeg! It's because of you that I cancelled Church-going, you should prepare me what to eat."

"Get me the sim as soon as possible, let me start getting set to prepare the food." She stood up.

"Yeah." Helen stood up to get her sim card for Pemisire. She had used it before she couldn't find it again and now found it some weeks before then.

MONDAY.

"So, Doctor, when will he be discharged?" Jay asked Doctor Martins.

"He should be discharged on Wednesday. He is now really better, just want to watch him till then." He replied.

"I hope this is not a type that he will keep sitting on the wheelchair till everything would be fine." Uche chimed in, stroking his beard.

Doctor laughed. "I can't say for now, he might be discharged tomorrow or Wednesday. But, all I can say is that he must not engage in anything stressful for a month, he should take his drugs regularly, eat and relax." He told them.

"Alright sir." The guys looked at each other and echoed.

--------

Jay and Uche were heading to Richard's ward when they saw Pemisire approaching. "Hey." Jay waved first, smiling.

"Hey Jay. Uche, it took you years to get the clothes yesterday, isn't it?" She asked, trying to be familiar with the guys.

Uche sniggered. "You! You're alo accusing me? I got stucked in the traffic." He replied.

"Traffic? On Sunday?" She laughed.

"So, how are you?" Jay asked.

"How's Richard?" She asked her own question.

"We are heading there." Uche said.

"I hope he has stopped crying. Anyways, I'll see for myself." She said, turning back to lead the way.

It was in the afternoon, the lunch time of Uche and Jay. It was an opportunity seized by them to quickly check on Richard. "What do you do for a living?" Jay asked her as they walked on.

"You should have asked your friend." She said, dismissing the question with a wave of left hand.

"Rich!" Pemisire smiled as she approached the bed.

"Hmmn...lustrous, glowing, shinning, flickering set of teeth." Richard smiled.

"King of wheedlers!" Pemisire chuckled and sat down.

"Foolish guy, have you ever qualified me that way?" Jay bustled in.

"Ha! I'm still looking forward to seeing the bright sun of that day." Richard smiled.

"Which day? What is your friend talking about?" Uche asked.

"You know he's been lying down for long, who knows?" He laughed.

"Looking forward to seeing the day you guys would be sensible. If you had white teeth, I'd have told you, but you have nothing better than what you have there."

Pemisire was impressed. She never knew she'd meet Richard in that cheerful mood. She wanted to ask how he was when she glanced at her phone and rushed up to another side. "It is the useless phone you bought, not my fault." She told Helen on the call.

"I said I didn't! It was the work of the useless phone. Only God knows where you got the thing from." She laughed as she replied Helen.

"Greet your students, bye." She said and walked back to Richard's place.

"Can you see our friend has turned his back at us because of you?" Jay said, contorting his mouth.

"What's my own business?" She smiled.

"Take care of our Richard, we have to leave." Uche said as he stretched his hand forward to get Jay's attention. "We have to leave, we suppose dey go now.."

"Yeah, we will be back soon." Jay said as he waved at them.

Lawrence and his guys just got to Ibadan in his Nisaan Jeep, trying to trace where Omolayo Estate was.

continues...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Temi temi temi my love my ore mi keep it up love ur update

C tipi d speak yoruba for mi say i must learn una langugae iooo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice Update. Bro.

Nice Update. Bro.

More Ink to Ur Pen..
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice Update. Bro.

Nice Update. Bro.

More Ink to Ur Pen..
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seunviju(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
No allow that bad thing happen o cus am tired of dis killing tins o.Thanks 4 the update
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bloomingbud( f ), Cindydearie( f ), Gideon9947 ,Jonathan2787 ( m ),

seunviju ( f ), templenwaodu , Damiewonder( f ),TEMMYMUJEEDAH ( f ),

morsadh( m ), Xtarxhyne( m ) Bhummieluv( f ), seydam21 ( m )

morhtunrahyoh( f ), topmycin, Tantidora ( f ), hayurmidey ( m )

jaymomma ( f ), Tannie ( f ),

please vote Temitope Daniel as the regular updater for the month here is the link.

www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-
every/19#26554220
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dat awkward moment wen u start hearing strange beat like gegegege just like dat of our nollywood movies reaction to bad omen

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seydam21(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
started reading since 3days ago, Now, i reachd where you are....keep it up oga Tee.dan more power to ur elbow

#sit comfortably now waiting for d next update
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rich and the unknown.. Ooh oOh smtyms i hav a feeling., dat...
Mre ink to ur pen.. Keep d good wrk cumin.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by MissSlimbody(f): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well-done T.Dan

God bless u
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by BestInDeeWorld: 4:59am On Sep 24, 2014
T.dan, I stand on a bottle of gulder. I anoint myself wit don simon. I join my anointing wit dat of bacchus nd I speak wit d power vested in me by baileys dat anyone dat says u aren't going places would be swept into d dust bin d way a woman sweeps dirt into the dust bin.

If u believe T.Dan is going places click 'like'. Hw many likes for him?

MORNING Y'ALL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Niwdog(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Welldone bros
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2014
BestInDeeWorld: T.dan, I stand on a bottle of gulder. I anoint myself wit don simon. I join my anointing wit dat of bacchus nd I speak wit d power vested in me by baileys dat anyone dat says u aren't going places would be swept into d dust bin d way a woman sweeps dirt into the dust bin.

MORNING Y'ALL
Same spirit made me click on d like button.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Missmossy(f): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Wonderful piece T.Dan,now on page 3.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Hey guys! Sorry for not meeting an update here dz mawnin, really tired due to yesterday's stress. An update will drop soon.

I appreciate all ur msgs, best regards from mom to u all. U 're wonderful.

Tee.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Missmossy: Wonderful piece T.Dan,now on page 3.
Thanks dear
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Niwdog: Welldone bros
Thanks bro, I appreciate.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2014
hayurmidey: Rich and the unknown.. Ooh oOh smtyms i hav a feeling., dat...
Mre ink to ur pen.. Keep d good wrk cumin.
Thanks ma'am smiley
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2014
BestInDeeWorld: T.dan, I stand on a bottle of gulder. I anoint myself wit don simon. I join my anointing wit dat of bacchus nd I speak wit d power vested in me by baileys dat anyone dat says u aren't going places would be swept into d dust bin d way a woman sweeps dirt into the dust bin.

MORNING Y'ALL
lol! Amen, thanks.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Thanks ma'am smiley
i b sir oo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by codedbaby(f): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Temitope Daniel ooooooooo. I hope u are hearing me. moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. jorrrrrrrrrr. bikooooooooo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Missmossy(f): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Thanks dear
Don't mention.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Guys! if I get this book published, shey u go buy am?

Update drops this afternoon, I'm busy with something now. Don't worry, multiple updates today wink

Tee.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Guys! if I get this book published, shey u go buy am?

Update drops this afternoon, I'm busy with something now. Don't worry, multiple updates today wink

Tee.
Sure... we go buy am.. Bt get a better publisher..
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by murtaj(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2014
typing

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.