Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76836 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissSlimbody: ...Getting scared already.

T.dan, let nothing happen 2 Pemisire n Helen o
Helen don destroy everything.. cry

Don't mind that winch. tongue
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
seunviju: T-dan no do erekere again o.Thanks for the update
Lol!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
AM GONNA RELAX MY MIND N WATCH HW TDAN CHANGE THINGS FOR GUD.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ore mi love ur update kEep it up

C ore mi tipiflexy refuse to talk to mi oo sadOre mi love ur update kEep it up
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by switgoody(f): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Interesting,God bless you T-Dan
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by MissSlimbody(f): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
No comment 4 now.

Keeping my fingers crossed until Lawrence n his boys takes action

Na dat time i go knw wetin i go tell T.DAN
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissSlimbody: No comment 4 now.

Keeping my fingers crossed until Lawrence n his boys takes action

Na dat time i go knw wetin i go tell T.DAN
AM LOVING D STORY OOOO N AM NT GONNA SCREW TDAN IF HELEN LEAD PEMISIRE TO D PATH OF DEATH.ONE TIN U NEED TO KW IS DAT NT ALL STORIES MUST END IN OUR FAVOUR OR WAY.DO NT FORGET DAT PEMISIRE IS D LEAD ROLE N SHE CNT DIE COS SHE DESTINY FOR GREATNESS.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
let me watci nd c wt lawrence nd his group wil do 1st
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by MissSlimbody(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tipiflexy: AM LOVING D STORY OOOO N AM NT GONNA SCREW TDAN IF HELEN LEAD PEMISIRE TO D PATH OF DEATH.ONE TIN U NEED TO KW IS DAT NT ALL STORIES MUST END IN OUR FAVOUR OR WAY.DO NT FORGET DAT PEMISIRE IS D LEAD ROLE N SHE CNT DIE COS SHE DESTINY FOR GREATNESS.

True
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Gamesound(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wow!.. the story is getting more interesting.... T.Dan I hail thee
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by lanxebony(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hw did richard knew pemisira's name?'i want to see pemisire' or 'i want to see christie'. All d same Tdan i neva yoo pls am nw IN cephalic stage of digestn. As 4 ur medical terms i rep dem cos myself am a medical student n u really went on research break. Luv u man
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Eniqurl(f): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Helen na bad market oh
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:27am On Sep 23, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Well done, T.Dan.
Thanks to PrinceAdepoju, love u bro.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Tipiflexy: AM GONNA RELAX MY MIND N WATCH HW TDAN CHANGE THINGS FOR GUD.
I pray so.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:34am On Sep 23, 2014
Trypa: Ore mi love ur update kEep it up

C ore mi tipiflexy refuse to talk to mi oo sadOre mi love ur update kEep it up

Lol! Don't worry, I'll speak to him. He be my biggest bro.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2014
Eniqurl: Helen na bad market oh
REALLY BAD ONE, she don vex ppl.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:36am On Sep 23, 2014
lanxebony: Hw did richard knew pemisira's name?'i want to see pemisire' or 'i want to see christie'. All d same Tdan i neva yoo pls am nw IN cephalic stage of digestn. As 4 ur medical terms i rep dem cos myself am a medical student n u really went on research break. Luv u man
*covers face*

Don't mind this small me! I do research, I have a lot of saved pages on these anaemia, kidney stuffs and co. I just hope I have tried, I no b medical student oh. grin

BTW, meant to b Christie not Pemisire. It has been modified.
Thanks Lanxebony! wink
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2014
switgoody: Interesting,God bless you T-Dan
Thanks swity, God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:39am On Sep 23, 2014
Tipiflexy: AM LOVING D STORY OOOO N AM NT GONNA SCREW TDAN IF HELEN LEAD PEMISIRE TO D PATH OF DEATH.ONE TIN U NEED TO KW IS DAT NT ALL STORIES MUST END IN OUR FAVOUR OR WAY.DO NT FORGET DAT PEMISIRE IS D LEAD ROLE N SHE CNT DIE COS SHE DESTINY FOR GREATNESS.
Hmmn... What of Christiana that died eventually? This story might end up being tragedic oh, u sabi her destiny? tongue
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Gamesound: Wow!.. the story is getting more interesting.... T.Dan I hail thee
Gamesound!! missed this name. How una? We go c for our side sha.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Onemansquad: let me watci nd c wt lawrence nd his group wil do 1st
Lol!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by onosj(f): 3:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Tdan welldone!!! More ink 2 ur pen.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:16am On Sep 23, 2014
STORY CONTINUATION.

"How do we bury her?" Pemisire asked Jay.

"I don't know, he will be the one to tell. But, I don't want him to be there while burying her." Jay replied.

Pemisire snorted. "It will tear him apart. So, when did they move her?"

"Today. That was why Doctor Kate called me because of the money that would be paid at the mortuary. Now, she has to be buried as soon as possible because they take money everyday." He replied.

"I don't wish to ask him but I think the best place is.. a cemetery. Do you know we have no choice but to ask him?" She snifled.

Jay sighed. "Yeah, the earlier, the better." Jay replied.

"What of that guy.. the other friend.?" She asked.

"Don't mind him, spending a whole year to get Richard's clothes." He hissed.

"We will move next week Friday." Lawrence said, walking around the room slowly.

"Boss, don't you think that is too far? The earlier the better, Boss." One of he guys objected.

"I think everything should be done in that Oyo State, we have to lodge in a place where we won't be noticed so we can go check on the street well before the operation and after the operation, if she doesn't want to release the documents, we have to kidnapp her to torture her well." He explained.

"I reason with you boss, we have to get that done." Another said.

Lawrence smiled. "We always have to think well and vey fast. So, I'll start making the moves on where we are going to lodge in, where we might put her if she wouldn't release the documents."

"That is easy now, a hotel." One of the guys stood up and spoke.

"How can we do that in the hotel? What if she raises an alarm or if the hotel has hidden cameras!" He shouted.

"So, I'll rent a house for the operation. If she's stupid and we are lucky enough, the documents might be inside that house, we just take it and waste her. If we aren't lucky, it might take days because she must tell us where the documents are before we waste her." He told them.

"Yes boss."

"So, start getting set. It might be an easy game, also a tough one." He laughed wickedly.

Pemisire walked into Richard's ward and sat on the plastic chair beside his bed. "What would you like to drink?" She asked.

"I'm alright." He replied.

After the meal, his mood had been disturbed by the remembrance of his sister. He couldn't help himself too, it was just like a fresh wound that might take time to heal. Having his sister smiling, laughing was all that had always made him glad, seeing her corpse was the worst thing in his life. June 12, a day of remembrance.

"I can prepare you a cup of tea." She said.

"Unknown, I'm already fine." Richard replied her.

Richard's phone buzzed. He picked up the call from the unknown number and waited patiently to hear the voice. "My.. my son." He heard the woman's voice.

"Son? Please, who's this?" He asked.

"You've forgotten your mother's voice right? It's me, it's your mother. Richard how are you and your sister?"

"What?" Richard ended the call. "What nonsense! That was her voice!" He exclaimed, frowning his face.

"I hope there's no problem." Pemisire said.

Richard glanced at her. "You are now more than a friend, more than a companion and more than a helper. I don't know you from anywhere, so you don't too. Even though, you've been great and kind. I think that was my useless mother." He replied her.

"Useless?" Pemisire sprung to her feet. "Never call her that again! No matter what has happened, never call your mother a bad name!" E
Pemisire shouted.

"She really is." Richard said, already crying. "She's not a mother among mothers, not a guardian among guardians, she's nothing but a useless one!" Richard repeated squeezing tears out.

"No!" Pemisire sat down again, going down in her tears. "It...it's wrong." She stuttered as she started crying too.

"Why are you crying? Because I called her a useless mother? Honestly, that's what she is! She's not a mother but a killer!" Richard burst out more.

"No!" Pemisire repeated. "You still have a mother, if I had, I don't think I'll be in this state." She added.

"But unknown, her death is better than her living body. If she had died immediately after giving birth to Christiana, it wouldn't have been better than living without impact!" He said.

"A mother is a mother, no matter what." Pemisire wiped her tears.

"Not in this stage, not now! Why on earth is she calling me after she killed Christina? I'm an orphan, no father, no mother. I'm better that way than having foolish parents."

"Richard!"

"The unknown!"

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:16am On Sep 23, 2014
onosj: Tdan welldone!!! More ink 2 ur pen.
Thanks dear smiley
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by morhtunrahyoh(f): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Loving dis more mb to ur phone
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Aliyuozioma(f): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2014
hmmmm, dis is gettin more interesting
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Hmmn... What of Christiana that died eventually? This story might end up being tragedic oh, u sabi her destiny? tongue
Pemisire case is different cos she as a key role to play according to d title of d story.She gonna b d turning point for Richard.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Beckytee(f): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Tope tope temitope o. How many times did I call you? If anyting should happen to pemisire ehn hmmm, I will....... Weldone.still following like kilode. Good mrning to us all
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Happy brithday to temitope's mother wish long life n prisprities joy peace n love happy brithday mother of the boSs
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by hassan85(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2014
I really feel for ds guys... TDan u creating too much emotions on me..d suspense ghan! Weldon
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by lanxebony(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2014
And for d anaemia, Tdan nw u have to b specific cos anaemia has types. And am sure ur talking about sickle cell anaemia because u are refering the cause to their parent and dat is a genetical aneamia and a congenital 1 to be precise. Hmmm idnt lyk to read literature bt u made me to lyk urs. Tdan pls o what of my crony am anticipating to read more nw hahan or u want me to sue u ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.