Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co (9979 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gboliwe: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Atiku may be better or may not be better...until we try him out.

GEJ has proven incapable of managing a diverse and complex nation like Nigeria.....that is a fact!
Your opinion though. As for me, the president has done better than other presidents Nigeria ever had and is going to do beter in 2015 and beyond. Its GEJ or ...

8 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gboliwe: Your opinion though. As for me, the president has done better than other presidents Nigeria ever had and is going to do beter in 2015 and beyond. Its GEJ or ...

Done better? amassing debt upon debt for the next generation?

You sure don't know what you are talking about....you guys are too sold on the same old nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gboliwe: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Done better? amassing debt upon debt for the next generation?

You sure don't know what you are talking about....you guys are too sold on the same old nepotism.
Lol @ nepotism. The debt the previous generation couldn't do but pile up, he cleared it. Abi you didn't experience that "season".

No time testing any other candidtate when a greater part of all we want and require is in abundance in this present president.

5 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gboliwe: Lol @ nepotism. The debt the previous generation couldn't do but pile up, he cleared it. Abi you didn't experience that "season".

No time testing any other candidtate when a greater part of all we want and require is in abundance in this present president.

Are you trying to be sarcastic or what is that part in bold?

Have to go now.....we will continue later.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gboliwe: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Are you trying to be sarcastic or what is that part in bold?

Have to go now.....we will continue later.

So long.
Consider my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by lekkie073(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gboliwe: Lol @ nepotism. The debt the previous generation couldn't do but pile up, he cleared it. Abi you didn't experience that "season".

who cleared which debt?.....
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gboliwe:
Are you talking to yourself or someone who has nothing better to do is trying to be you?

Can't wait to see a thread like this from you. I will personally give 100 nairalanders 100mb each.
Oh my God this babe no go kill me grin grin grin I love Nairaland! cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by meforyou1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please, stop being foolish and think straight.
your thinking and straight thinking are two parallel lines. Boko supporters. U still have mouth to talk rubbish after being busted big time

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Firefire(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Desola:

You are very very stup1d!

You need deliverance... Very URGENTLY.

14 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by meforyou1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Desola:

hey, you are one of the very few reasonable APC members. What you said to the decampee is not nice naa

8 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by goodslayer: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
thank god the omo ales are sieving themselves out. Good to know al harem now pit tent with the people that curse and wish harm on the yoruba nation. egbe pindeepin egbe jegudu jera egbe apa eniyan. awa omo luabi ko yin ati gbogbo omo egbe yin.

anago eku oko omoyiigbo.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Desola:

If truly you are from Lagos then you must be very dum.b to support APC. What sort of people are we breeding in the SW.

You allow a man from Osun to insult your OBAs and the Awolowo family just because they are not in support of him.

You allow a man to trade your region as he likes, first of all to GEJ now to Buhari like his personal business ?

You allow a party to have such HUGE AMOUNT OF DEBTS just because he builds malls, a bridge and plants flowers

You allow a party to rubbish Awolowo and Jakande's legecy by increasing a state university school fees ?

You allow a man to pride himself so much that he calls himself LAGOS.

who is stu.pid now

15 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by goodslayer: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

If truly you are from Lagos then you must be very dum.b to support APC. What sort of people are we breeding in the SW.

You allow a man from Osun to insult your OBAs and the Awolowo family just because they are not in support of him.

You allow a man to trade your region as he likes, first of all to GEJ now to Buhari like his personal business ?

You allow a party to have such HUGE AMOUNT OF DEBTS just because he builds malls, a bridge and plants flowers

You allow a party to rubbish Awolowo and Jakande's legecy by increasing a state university school fees ?

You allow a man to pride himself so much that he calls himself LAGOS.

who is stu.pid now

ago ni e iwo eranko yii

gej call your state and elders rascals, yet he is your lord and personal savior.

top 10 appointees, none from your region...

gave awon omo ale jatijati the audacity to curse our cities, leaders and heritage...

awon alale ati 16 orisha ile ka aro ojire ko ni je ko tuba ko she fun iwo ati gbogbo molebi re..

anago eku oko omo yiigbo...
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
goodslayer:

ago ni e iwo eranko yii

gej call your state and elders rascals, yet he is your lord and personal savior.

top 10 appointees, none from your region...

gave awon omo ale jatijati the audacity to curse our cities, leaders and heritage...

awon alale ati 16 orisha ile ka aro ojire ko ni je ko tuba ko she fun iwo ati gbogbo molebi re..

anago eku oko omo yiigbo...

you are a mo.ron

was it not Tinubu that vote out the SW from the National Assembly which was zone to us.

Tinubu in is quest for power told his moles to not allow any PDP SW to the national level so he can be the most powerful man in the west. Yet you idi.ots blame GEJ for this

You APC people are sell outs. Goats

15 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
mmm

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by djfaithy: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
*Yawnnna*.......TAN money don enter hand, baba change the sound of his trumpet sharp sharp, so few weeks ago you were a fool and blind but now you are wise and can see clearly right ?..... Continue, what can I say

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by goodslayer: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

you are a mo.ron

was it not Tinubu that vote out the SW from the National Assembly which was zone to us.

Tinubu in is quest for power told his moles to not allow any PDP SW to the national level so he can be the most powerful man in the west. Yet you idi.ots blame GEJ for this

is the word m0ron not suppose to be your father abi so ni...

i know you fvcktad is never a yoruba man, that why you can never understand us...

ain't you the same scumbag that said fashola is from ekiti, before i told you my mum sister is married to fashola uncle and that he is from lagos island.....

may shishe shishe ruin your destiny, we prefer a northern that is not remote controlled by goatluck to the zombie mulikat adeola...

and fyi, i know her very well, cos she represent the lga my alma mater is located.....

igbona ati atosi ni yio pa gbogbo ara ile re...
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:
you are a mo.ron
was it not Tinubu that vote out the SW from theTinubu in is quest for power told his moles to not allow any PDP SW to the national level so he can be the most powerful man in the west. Yet you idi.ots blame GEJ for this
WORDS ON MARBLE! People love you here not because of PDP but because of ur plausible and objective submissions on the matter at hand. Please don't be tempted to reply that he-goat again. cool

8 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Abagworo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1: So... AljHarem decamps APC to join PDP.. grin

Welcome. You are still on probabtion.

Still waiting on Abagworo to return to APGA like a prodigal son and beg for our acceptance. grin

While it is quite clear that this is more or less impersonation of aljharem, I will advice you to dig a bit further into my old contributions. I've never been an APGA member nor APC. I don't believe in political parties as they are there to serve the interest of those seeking elective positions. Ribadu is the most recent of such politicians. My stand has been an unshakable support for my amiable Governors Chibuike Amaechi and Anayo Okorocha.

APC = PDP as they keep decamping and recamping.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by goodslayer: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
tomakint:
WORDS ON MARBLE! People love you here not because of PDP but because of ur plausible and objective submissions on the matter at hand. Please don't be tempted to reply that he-goat again. cool

pa akintola of idanre town is an he-goat iwo omo ale jatijati yi. ko baje fun gbogbo iran re.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Abagworo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
As for Jonathan I once thought I could support him based on his interest in developing Bayelsa but after it was brought to my notice that all the roads cutting across Igboland are bad except Onitsha-Owerri mostly done by Obasanjo I had cause to re-examine my stand and realized Igbos have been playing zombie. I don't want to be part of that zombie.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ikweremilitant: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

Who is deceiving who here.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

I am not a politician but APC political party is much much worse than PDP.

Lets compare states

Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?

N O NO

welcm bk to reality
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by najoke: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
^
which debt did GEJ cleared o! pls explain so that those of us that are not aware of the debt GEJ cleared can be educated......pls...pls..educate us.
As we need to thank him for this.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by najoke: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Abagworo: As for Jonathan I once thought I could support him based on his interest in developing Bayelsa but after it was brought to my notice that all the roads cutting across Igboland are bad except Onitsha-Owerri mostly done by Obasanjo I had cause to re-examine my stand and realized Igbos have been playing zombie. I don't want to be part of that zombie.
^
LOL....it is called "ONE CHANCE" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
dragan: Oh Dear! Some Random Guy is now against APC on Nairaland (Where the Politics section is filled with 80% halfwits whom have no idea how to argue reasonably and only spend their time starting religious/tribal fights)
That must be such a big deal!
So OP whats your plan here? that is aside from making an apology , which is a lame attempt at trying to make your stupid thread mean something other than declaring dislike for APC. Are you now trying to convince everyone to also follow your steps or just declaring yourself as a new member of the PDP attack force Online (you did make a thread apologizing to the current members of the Attack Force so i take it you wanna start your new job with a clean slate with them).

I don't have to reply to every post but yours is funny because you sound pained

Please point out where I decleared my support for PDP ?

I only showed you APC paid agent the mirror so you can look at your party and know that you are no different from PDP.

Yes I apologised because I thought APC was the needed change we prayed for in Nigeria only to discover months after than all disgruntled PDP member simply decamp to APC and are then tagged progressives.

The Tom Ikimi saga simply expose how power hunger APC is rather than serving the people.

APC is no different from PDP. That is all I see.

In fact I dare say PDP is better because the devil you know is a lot better than the angel you do not know.

Keep deceiving your followers as for me, I remove myself, family and ward from this rubbish called APC.

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Abagworo:

While it is quite clear that this is more or less impersonation of aljharem, I will advice you to dig a bit further into my old contributions. I've never been an APGA member nor APC. I don't believe in political parties as they are there to serve the interest of those seeking elective positions. Ribadu is the most recent of such politicians. My stand has been an unshakable support for my amiable Governors Chibuike Amaechi and Anayo Okorocha.

[size=38pt]APC = PDP as they keep decamping and recamping.[/size]
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
APC is no saint !!!!
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
djfaithy: *Yawnnna*.......TAN money don enter hand, baba change the sound of his trumpet sharp sharp, so few weeks ago you were a fool and blind but now you are wise and can see clearly right ?..... Continue, what can I say

SMH. TAN Money ?? I think you people think we are just fo.ols

So if I support Tinubu and APC, then I am a progressive

[size=18pt]You are no different from PDP

Same set of people, same ideology different parties.[/size]
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
BTW Abagworo, I am the same Alj harem. No one has hacked my account. I am just stating the obvious truth
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by chinazaekperem2: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
I think I should be here, or wat do you think wink
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by AbdH: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

I am not a politician but APC political party is much much worse than PDP.

Lets compare states

Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?

N O NO

Mr OP, you once admitted a long time ago on this forum that you were a member of PDP and you never concealed your disdain for APC most especially Tinubu. Now that you are pretending to be a former admirer of APC and a new lover of PDP, I therefore ask like you, 'who is deceiving who here?'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: A Jew Responds To Muslims Call To Boycott Jewish Products. / Tinubu To Open 63rd NBA Conference In Abuja / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.