Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son (781 Views)

How She Lost Her Virginity To A Stranger At NYSC Camp / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by abasifo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
Madness of the spiritual order and Naturally crazy in all sensess 4 a woman to fallen in love with her ony son after the death of her husband. I really wonder what the world is turnin into, how do we describe the unthinkable way, selfish of so called love. A zimbabwean woman and her first and only son have done the unthinkable thing, they have fallen in love with one another. And now they want to marry since the mom, betty Mbereko from Mwenezi in masvingo, is sex months pregnant and expecting her son's child. Mbereko[40], who was widoed 12 years ago, has been cohabiting with her first child, Farai Mbereko [23]. She confirms that she is sex month pregnant and that she has decided it is better to "marry" her son because dose not want to marry her late husband younger brothers, whom she say are coveting her. Betty stunned a villager court last week when she said the affIR WITH HER SON HAD BEGUN THREE YEARS earlier. She said that after spending a lots of money sending her son to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other woman was entitled to it. Listing to what she meant. "look, i srove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you that my son is working and you accuse me of something wrond. "let me enjoy the products of my sweat," she told the village court. what do we call it? madness of the year. I will like to see your takes.
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by HRhotness(f): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
cant wrap my head around it, undecided
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by iceland(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2008
@poster are you from zimbabwean too?Your English contruction no even make the story get head talkless of tail.
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by shollyaj(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ iceland, why are u bothered with the construction of d sentence? @ least we all understood d message, @ tymes i wonder why some guys in here are nags, I tire oooooooooooo

@ poster, mehn i dont really know what d world is turning into, WILL NEED GOD's INTERVENTION ON THE GLOBE
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by Akinagirl(f): 1:25am On Oct 29, 2008
Iceland, I am sure we got the message. Don't be so petty. This is so sick. angry This world is definitely going to hell on a silver platter.
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by tpia: 3:06am On Oct 29, 2008
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by StephenP(m): 3:36am On Oct 29, 2008
Source please.
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by Angolobabe(f): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2008
unbelievable shocked
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by jchaguri: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2008
b4 i say anything source plzz,aside that, hmmmmmmm
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by Emperoh(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2008
Chineke!!!!
Pls whats the source of this story first??
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by Godalone(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2008
Source.
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by abasifo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2008
embarassed
Akinagirl:

Iceland, I am sure we got the message. Don't be so petty. This is so sick. angry This world is definitely going to hell on a silver platter.
[/quote

[center]Akinagir
[/center]
thanks a lot
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by Moyola(f): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked

iz diz really true? lipsrsealed
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by untainted: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2008
source pls?
Re: She Lost Her Mind To Marry Her Son by sesman(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
yeah, source please,

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Effect Of First Love / How 2 Get Ur Ex-back / My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.