Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39469 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by arewanationz: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nigeians are daft, and deseve the treatment they get from this daft government.

No government in the world will survive this crass stupidity and irresonsibility in this modern time.

I can't imagine some nonentities are comfortable with this outcome.

6 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67:

Oga shift....! They can tell us they will investigate Sheriff and live Ihejirika out Listen to yourself.....

Plz drop another line!

@ bolded ...swearing for yourself... How foolish can one get. Who amongst me and you is supporting BH now. You claiming no need for an investigation or me calling for an investigation?

Let the wickedness of Boko haram befall whichever one of us supporting Boko haram!

7 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by abbakacici: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67: Alot of intelligence operatives and military perasonnels around the world have been accused of espionage, treason, or aiding terrorism in the past. Being a former COAS is not a yardstick to exonerate anyone. You can be selling secretes to the same people u are fighting.

Soldiers and officers have been tried for this same act...why should Ihejirika's own be different
they will never look beyond tribe and the funny thing is the useless SSS are investigating Madu, so what make the info about sheriff creditable while the one on former COAS different

6 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
arewanationz: Nigeians are daft, and deseve the treatment they get from this daft government.

No government in the world will survive this crass stupidity and irresonsibility in this modern time.

I can't imagine some nonentities are comfortable with this outcome.

Ihejirika kinsmen are the problem of this country. Ethnicity covers thier sense of reasoning, making them think like toddlers. The sensible ones avoid making comments on delicate topics like this. Butnthe minors are the ones always wining all over the place saying poo

13 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
mikeansy:

Let the wickedness of Boko haram befall whichever one of us supporting Boko haram!
a thunderous AMEN!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67:

Ihejirika kinsmen are the problem of this country. Ethnicity covers thier sense of reasoning, making them think like toddlers. The sensible ones avoid making comments on delicate topics like this. Butnthe minors are the ones always wining all over the place saying poo

Ihejirika's kinsmen are the problem of the country while the bombs are actually going off in the North in the name of God?

Religious terrorism is our new problem and Muslims need to take a look at themselves!

Shows how dishonest u are!

18 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by chinazaekperem2: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

How do u get a proof without investigation?
where are Dr davis and ribadu's proof?

3 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by arewanationz: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

You are right. I don't see any of Sheriff's kinsmen crying foul and trying so had to exenorate him.

I feel sad when people apply sentiments to burning issues like this.
This is the time for us to all come out with a unified voice to speak out against the seemingly compromised stance of the SSS.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by chinazaekperem2: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2014
arewanationz:
You are right. I don't see any of Sheriff's kinsmen crying foul and trying so had to exenorate him.

I feel sad when people apply sentiments to burning issues like this.
This is the time for us to all come out with a unified voice to speak out against the seemingly compromised stance of the SSS.

sheriff's kinsmen are dunce, this will tell you how its gonna be if anything happens to ihejirika, which I doubt anyway.

12 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: sheriff's kinsmen are dunce, this will tell you how its gonna be if anything happens to ihejirika, which I doubt anyway.

Who are sheriffs kinsmen?

Abubakar shekau and co?

You clearly don't know the difference between apples and oranges

4 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by arewanationz: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: [s] sheriff's kinsmen are dunce, this will tell you how its gonna be if anything happens to ihejirika, which I doubt anyway.[/s]

Emm...me think you are the certified dunce...

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by chinazaekperem2: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Who are sheriffs kinsmen?

Abubakar shekau and co?

You clearly don't know the difference between apples and oranges
forgive me, what can a man who has been denied by his kinsmen do? Sheriff has nobody to speak for him, he's been tortured by his so called kinsmen.

12 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by chinazaekperem2: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2014
arewanationz:

Emm...me think you are the certified dunce...
celebrated doofus, are you guys not his kinsmen? You, shekau and cohorts? God don punish you finish.

9 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 12:33am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

This is not a kiddies section.....if u have an immature brain, go to the jokes section.
u have a senseless brain like you apc e-maggots. If not, u would have known that terrorists will not reveal their true sponsors

10 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 12:37am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

Why didnt sss ask davies for evidence before exonerating him. You guys should look beyond ethnicity.....call what is wrong, wrong. What harm will an investigation do if there is nothing to hide. I believe that will even be a good start in disgracing Davies
what stupid investigation? They should start by investigating you and other nairaland apc members who are boko haram supporters

6 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 12:46am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

you, your tribe and your northern lords, all you sponsors, co-conspirators, sympathisers and supporters of boko haram are the problem of this country

7 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by arewanationz: 12:47am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: celebrated doofus, are you guys not his kinsmen? You, shekau and cohorts? God don punish you finish.
Ok

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by whitecat007: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2014
You couldn't have said it better! Jonathan is sitting on a drill, watch as it goes from his anus to head.

Two people are accused of sponsoring terrorists, and one is praised while the other is being interrogated. Just as the praised has tribesmen(that are fighting tooth and nail to make sure their Son is untouchable)so does the interrogated(that may fight back leaving Jonathan with bloody nose)so let's watch how Sheriff people responds.

Rawani: There is going to be something very dramatic that will happen soon in this country on this issue. The rest of the world is watching as we are being governed with impunity, nepotism and professional recklessness. This will only help to provoke the NBA, Stephen Davis and Human rights agencies and every just and equitable human being. We are watching..

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by condralbede(m): 2:27am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:
Daft brains...thats the flash light of a camera reflecting. Yeah the tv is sony bravia engine(plasma).....bought about 5 years ago, cos i had the money, while u were still struggling with ur 14/21inches big back tvs
Am i supposed to throw it away when its still working perfectly well......? By the way thats my bed room.... wink
Bad sharp guy, Next time Use the one at your parlour!!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:14am On Sep 06, 2014
What the DSS and supporters appear not to know is that terrorism is a global crime. The accusation levelled against Ihejirika and SAS is beyond the DSS alone. The ICC will investigate it. It has the power to ask the accused to appear before it, where the type of lawyer that exenorated Ibori is not.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Some ppl are just commenting unreasonably, I wonder what type of education we have in this country that ppl who are able to have at least 5 credits including English and Maths can not comprehend simple English and think logically.
In any sane society, security agencies are suppose to exonerate ppl of crime based on investigations and evidences not based on personal believe.
So because one person served honestly in ones opinion translate that the person can never be a saboteur or a lion in a sheep clothing. 24hr season film comes to mind where the VP in one of the series and the President (the female one) in another are supporting terrorist act for personal and political reasons.
Pls the pronounment is unprofessional, in fact this ruling party is joker, Nyako impeachment also comes to mind where the panel investigate a person of many allegations within two days, ( I am not saying is guilty or not) buy two days for investigation of such matter is not reliable.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by abdulaz: 4:52am On Sep 06, 2014
This is the reason BOKO HARAM will be gaining popularity in the near future because they know their anchor men and sponsors can never be caught, even if they are caught they won't be prosecuted. so some people are now above investigation in Nigeria, they didn't absolve Sheriff Modu because he is a Muslim and a northerner, but accusations on Ihejirika can be quashed. I pity naija, GEJ till 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 06, 2014
grin
grin grin grin
[/quote]The ICC will investigate it. It has the power to ask the accused to appear before it, where the type of lawyer that exenorated Ibori is not. [quote]

ICC ko IBB ni!!! Just sit and watch as Ihejirika travels to and fro the US in the next few months!!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by YoursGEJ(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2014
The reason given for exonerating him of the allegations are completely unsatisfactory. Besides, when did the SSS become a court of law empowered to declare people guilty or innocent?

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Wisdytech(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2014
SSS pls dnt sleep on this matter! Thanks alot
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by duni04(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67: Just listening to TVC news 10pm, i could not believe what i was hearing.

SSS claims it is evil and unpatriotic to payback who laid his life down for Nigeria to fight terrorism by investigating him for terrorism. SSS claimed that Ihejirika also served the country. SSS hailed the achievements of the former Chief of Army Staff and said he could not have sponsored terrorism, simply because he was sending soldiers to fight terrorism shocked

I am yet to understand how Ihejirika laid down is life for Nigeria.....is it by sitting in an executive office in Abuja and dishing out orders? Or by feasting on the security budget?

The SSS said Modu Sheriff will however be investigated.

We are in trouble in the country with this present administration. No investigation, yet an accused is exonerated

Why didnt the SSS exonerate Sheriff because he is an ex governor and follow the theory too that he could not have been sponsoring terrorism against his people
This SSS spokeswoman too dey misyarn, its like she's chasing pdp governorship ticket in her state undecided

9 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

If mr Davies wants to be taken seriously then let I'm produce eveidence,challenging people to go to court is no evidence

What do you think an investigation is??

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kabba7(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is not 1966 or 1967 if you idiots start any rubish,just expect equivalent reprisals from onitsha to calabar from portharcour to enugu!!!! Be warned!!!

To end up on the niger bridge !
No wonder all this months so this is the kind of trass the sss now call investigation what a shame

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by miredia(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Na so. Abracadabra investigative panel

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kabba7(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2014
duni04:
This SSS spokeswoman too dey misyarn, its like she's chasing pdp governorship ticket in her state undecided

She cant poeibile be governor of benue state
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by firstolalekan(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: They should start by investigating your papa, tinubu, the conspirator with buhari and atiku, who are the major sponsors of boko haram
Flathēad bastãrd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ChinDike: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Lies!!!

Ihejerika must go to The Hague!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi Jogging For Physical Fitness / Osun Election: Remain Calm, We Are Studying Outcome – Oyetola Tells Supporters / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.