Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39488 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by funshint(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Ghost01: Are you for real? So it wasn't Ihejirika who was booted out this year January? Huh?!
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ having problem with english or wat?? Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know hw many northern COAS we've had b4 Ihejirika?!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2014
bigfriend: This is a country of jokers as our leaders,if Dr Davis can come openly and tell the whole world what he said it means he has proof backing what he said cos he knows the law and he is not o e of our paid jokers,I wonders what the security authorities r still waiting for?this men should Av been arrested by now and evidence uld already Av been collected from Dr Davis #naijawakeup
Davies should have laid down his evidence or even make it an open affair since he went to the press he can as well say he has a proof to back his claims.
Secondly what stops him from mentioning the CBN sponsors and the guy Ogwuche met severally before the nyanya blast, then the man in Cairo who supplies them with ammunitio ? people like you I know always suffer from oyibo syndrome.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Do you have evidence of the government memo or document contracting the Australian as a negotiator to Boko haram?

Please why are claims against IBB, Gusau, Buhari, Atiku anymore a rumour than the case of Ihejirika? Or whoever that Army chief may be?

The records show that all the Aussie said was "Boko haram told me so"! He did not provide any leads or evidence of sponsorship. So why is Ihejirika's case not a rumour like those of the others?

And as you want to talk about the Aussie history let's also talk about Nigeria and Ihejirika history. Why will Ihejirika sponsor the very jihadist movement he did everything to wipe? Will abubakar shekau the uthman dan Fodio of our times take orders from an infidel?

This Reverend Father dared the accused to meet him in court, isn't that clear enough that he knows what he's saying? if he had mentioned Buhari and co, would you still say the same things you have been saying?

who are those who accused the mentioned names you are boring us with? can you put a name to these people like we have a name and face to that of Sheriff and Ihejrika?

When Olisah Metu and his likes accused Buhari, he dared them by telling them to apologize within 7 days or get sued, did they not apologize?

Why is America fighting the same ISIS they equipped and funded?
Why is America fighting Alqeeda they funded, trained and equipped to fight Russia?
Why did America 'kill' the same Bin Laden they trained?
Why did the Libyan rebels kill American ambassador to Libyan even though it was the Americans and her friends that funded and equipped the rebels?

Now answer me if you have any sincere blood in you, why is Sheriff being probed by the SSS based on the same accusation from the Rev Father leaving out Ihejerika?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2014
maestroferddi: You are making ZILCH sense. I am sure your jaundiced reasoning could not fathom the possibility that the DSS couldn't have made their statement without having made initial recourse/investigation on Ihejirika.

My friend you might thinking but it is blindingly clear thaat you are not thinking deep enough...

undecided undecided undecided and the sheriff
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by emmykk(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2014
It is a sin to investigate the chief of army staff over bokoharam.

There is no way the COAS will be sponoring a group that existed before he become COAS.

There is no reason to even think in that direction.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

When there is a murder case in a sane country, do you know how many leads pours in? Primary investigations are carried out on every one of those leads before discarding them, no matter how akward it may sound.

Mr Davies iss even a neutral party in this case, he has been used for negotiations in the past with ND terrorists. He came out of the BH camp to make the allegation, he is not just anybody from the street. He has challenged both parties to go court and challenge him,lets see who has the balls amongst the duo. Ordinarily... Ihejirka can sue for character defamation?
pls not just the two, what happened to the two CBN men mentioned and Cairo man that their names where withheld by so called Davies? until you answer that your just sputtering.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Babare(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67: Just listening to TVC news 10pm, i could not believe what i was hearing.

SSS claims it is evil and unpatriotic to payback who laid his life down for Nigeria to fight terrorism by investigating him for terrorism. SSS claimed that Ihejirika also served the country. SSS hailed the achievements of the former Chief of Army Staff and said he could not have sponsored terrorism, simply because he was sending soldiers to fight terrorism shocked

I am yet to understand how Ihejirika laid down is life for Nigeria.....is it by sitting in an executive office in Abuja and dishing out orders? Or by feasting on the security budget?

The SSS said Modu Sheriff will however be investigated.

We are in trouble in the country with this present administration. No investigation, yet an accused is exonerated

Why didnt the SSS exonerate Sheriff because he is an ex governor and follow the theory too that he could not have been sponsoring terrorism against his people

Logic... This is the answer to all questions. How do I mean?

First, the Australian, yesterday, told TheCable that he still keeps in touch with the Boko Haram leaders, and that they were adamant Sheriff and Ihejirika are their sponsors. The question here is: Where in the world does terrorists openly name their sponsors Wouldn't that mean the end of their fundings and operation

These Haram guys may not be learned - but I bet they have common sense.

Verdict: I think these two are the arch enemies of the group. Did you remember when Boko Haram told Nigeria to hand over Sheriff

Second, if there's any reason for which they would give these accusations, I think it to be two namely: To cover the track and image of their chief sponsor, and to divert Nigeria's attention for a time while they regroup.

As an intelligence agency, the SSS knows this - but they will be questioning Sheriff just to clear the air. As for Ihejirika, they don't think it necessary. The Aussie, I can boldly say, is only but a puppet - but unknown to himself.

Read this: www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-accusationsll-divert-our-attention-says-ihejirika/

Food for thought: If a devil tells you good morning, you should check the time carefully to ascertain if it's truly morning...

Those real/true sponsors are still out there

3 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by maestroferddi: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2014
abbakacici: they will never look beyond tribe and the funny thing is the useless SSS are investigating Madu, so what make the info about sheriff creditable while the one on former COAS different
Because Sheriff has been long implicated as a sponsor of Boko Haram.

The implication has been there for over ten years so his interrogation is perfectly in order.

You guys need help. It is no longer PDP against APC issue but sheer tribalism. I pity you...
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2014
honeric01:

This Reverend Father dared the accused to meet him in court, isn't that clear enough that he knows what he's saying? if he had mentioned Buhari and co, would you still say the same things you have been saying?

who are those who accused the mentioned names you are boring us with? can you put a name to these people like we have a name and face to that of Sheriff and Ihejrika?

When Olisah Metu and his likes accused Buhari, he dared them by telling them to apologize within 7 days or get sued, did they not apologize?

Now answer me if you have any sincere blood in you, why is Sheriff being probed by the SSS based on the same accusation from the Rev Father leaving out Ihejerika?

Ihejirika has nothing to charge Dr Davis for

Dr Davis said Boko Haram told me so, Dr Davis did not say Ihejirika sponsors Boko Haram.

Ihejirika will be wasting his time taking him to court because what he was told is what he was told! How true what he was told is a debate for Boko Haram who I am sure will not appear in court!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Ghost01(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2014
funshint:
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ having problem with english or wat?? Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know hw many northern COAS we've had b4 Ihejirika?!
Shay you dumb ni, abi English dey hard you read? The whistleblower said the COAS who is a BH sponsor was fired from that position in January, 2014. Who was fired in January? Ihejirika! Don't quote me again, biko.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by maestroferddi: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

undecided undecided undecided and the sheriff
And Sheriff has long been implicated on Boko Haram sponsorship. Infact for over ten years.

You tell me what is wrong in inviting him for mere interrogation. He was not even detained.

What do you guys benefit from spreading hate, falsehood and bad blood?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Ihejirika has nothing to charge Dr Davis for

Dr Davis said Boko Haram told me so, Dr Davis did not say Ihejirika sponsors Boko Haram.

Ihejirika will be wasting his time taking him to court because what he was told is what he was told! How true what he was told is a debate for Boko Haram who I am sure will not appear in court!

Now answer me if you have any sincere blood in you, why is
Sheriff being probed by the SSS based on the same accusation
from the Rev Father leaving out Ihejerika?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by maestroferddi: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67: a thunderous AMEN!!!!!!
Be careful with your Amen o...

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Ghost01: An army chief that was fired in January. Go through the dialogue again!

When Ihejirika left in January

Close to 30 other generals left

An army chief is not the same as the COAS. An army chief can be any general who left that January

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by mart2k(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:
Daft brains...thats the flash light of a camera reflecting. Yeah the tv is sony bravia engine(plasma).....bought about 5 years ago, cos i had the money, while u were still struggling with ur 14/21inches big back tvs
Am i supposed to throw it away when its still working perfectly well......? By the way thats my bed room.... wink
o boy,see level
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

If mr Davies wants to be taken seriously then let I'm produce eveidence,challenging people to go to court is no evidence
Your posts so far on this topic have not been impressive, they have been bias and unpatriotic. The OP is a better Nigerian proffering solutions and standards to things that should be and should not be. You can't absolve A and investigate B without a good investigation. Except the SSS is part of the entire deal. I am not saying Ihejirika is sponsor of Boko Haram, but if he has been linked to the organization then investigation into the accusation is a way forward. I am from an Army family and these things are not alien to top ranking military officers here in Nigeria and abroad. They are the action Hands of corrupt government.
In summary, the SSS is big enough and has the mandate to turn every stone which will put an end to the incessant killings by the insurgents. Whether you are igbo, yoruba, south south, middle best, fulani, gwarri or hausa, if you get caught in the cross road of insurgency and government, bullets and bombs know no tribe. The way we play lip service to issues and sweep them under the rug may allow this whole crisis to spread. Remember igbos are in the North too....
@quoted: the court is the best place for bringing out unexpected evidence. Not the media which will give the accused time to formulate a way out or find a scapegoat. Truth needs no time before it sets one free.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by authority2006(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2014
JEITO: With the way APC are carrying this BH sponsorship matter ehn..one will find it difficult to believe that some key members of the party, are not sponsors of the group.

#accuse them before they accuse us

#the best form of defence is to attack 1st

Nonsense! Calling for someone to be prosecuted because of hear-say.

SHEY NA SO DEM WAN TAKE RULE NIGERIA IN 2015? Godforbid!!!!
Until I read this post of yours, I thought Olisha Metuh was the person who always linking APC to Boko Haram before DSS spokeswoman took over. Unless you are telling me that foreign negotiator who made recent allegation is also APC member, I don't see any logic in this post of yours.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by XKZ(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2014
I know It's hard to trust official agencies in Nigeria.
But anyone who was in Ihejirika's position should constantly be monitored by the DSS (both during and after he leaves office). So if they absolve him then they must have good grounds to do so.
Their comments cannot be brushed off under any circumstance except you want to accuse the whole Nigerian Government of supporting Boko Haram.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ndcide(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2014
I would have taken the @Op more seriously if he had opened this thread when Buhari was being accused of sponsoring book haram.

All our opinions these days are all based on partisan support.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by maestroferddi: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What the DSS and supporters appear not to know is that terrorism is a global crime. The accusation levelled against Ihejirika and SAS is beyond the DSS alone. The ICC will investigate it. It has the power to ask the accused to appear before it, where the type of lawyer that exenorated Ibori is not.
You will keep biting the dust while the object of your unjustified hatred keep waxing stronger.

The DSS is a legal security outfit empowered to oversee matters of national security. If they did not see any material evidence warranting probe or investigation of Ihejirika, then there would be no point trying to deflect time and resources to pursue a ridiculous claim.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2014
honeric01:

Now answer me if you have any sincere blood in you, why is
Sheriff being probed by the SSS based on the same accusation
from the Rev Father leaving out Ihejerika?

Sherriff as Governor of Bornu had a Boko Haram chief in his Government and there are claims he even paid monthly allocations to them until their relationship went sour. The Boko chief in his government died is suspicious circumstances and this perhap explains why Boko haram is on record to have demanded sherriffs head as a peace deal prerequisite.

Sherriff is Boko haram enemy at this moment but he was in the loop and knows one or two things about the organisstion.

It is correct to invite him for questioning to see if there is anything to learn from him.

I am also sure intelligence organisations are always in touch with Ihejirika for brainstorming and if they don't feel they don't need to invite him publicly for questioning there is nothing wrong with that! I am sure someone would have spoken to Ihejirika on the phone!

Nigeria is fighting Muslim extremism and jihad! I think the SSS or any security agency for that matter will be turned into a big joke if they believe a former christain COAS from the South East is sponsoring Jihad!

If there is undenyable evidence Ihejirika will be arrested! But you can't arrest the former head of the army because terrorist said so! We are trying to be a serious country here not some joke of an animal farm!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2014
maestroferddi: You will keep biting the dust while the object of your unjustified hatred keep waxing stronger.

The DSS is a legal security outfit empowered to oversee matters of national security. If they did not see any material evidence warranting probe or investigation of Ihejirika, then there would be no point trying to deflect time and resources to pursue a ridiculous claim.
Rubbish!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Ghost01(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

When Ihejirika left in January

Close to 30 other generals left

An army chief is not the same as the COAS. An army chief can be any general who left that January
Ihejirika was the COAS who was booted out in January. The allegation made by Dr. Davis is clear enough!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

What is wrong in a sony bravia engine i bought about 5 years ago that is still working fine. I could afford it when u were still battling with you 14/21 inches big back tv.
This is even my room....u have no idea what is in my living room.
pictures of your bed pillow and wardrobe or idonbilivit
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Babare:

Logic... This is the answer to all questions. How do I mean?

First, the Australian, yesterday, told TheCable that he still keeps in touch with the Boko Haram leaders, and that they were adamant Sheriff and Ihejirika are their sponsors. The question here is: Where in the world does terrorists openly name their sponsors Wouldn't that mean the end of their fundings and operation

These Haram guys may not be learned - but I bet they have common sense.

Verdict: I think these two are the arch enemies of the group. Did you remember when Boko Haram told Nigeria to hand over Sheriff

Second, if there's any reason for which they would give these accusations, I think it to be two namely: To cover the track and image of their chief sponsor, and to divert Nigeria's attention for a time while they regroup.

As an intelligence agency, the SSS knows this - but they will be questioning Sheriff just to clear the air. As for Ihejirika, they don't think it necessary. The Aussie, I can boldly say, is only but a puppet - but unknown to himself.

Read this: www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-accusationsll-divert-our-attention-says-ihejirika/

Food for thought: If a devil tells you good morning, you should check the time carefully to ascertain if it's truly morning...

Those real/true sponsors are still out there
True, but have you considered that those two may have had fall out with the operations of the group which would have led to the exposure as it is known for faceless terrorist organizations to expose members/sponsors they have fall out with?
Secondly, the sect might have subsects whose motives, desires and plans may be conflicting with each other and as a result lead to exposure of fragment leaders. I still think investigating them sincerely does no harm. That's what a working society will do.
These men can as well sue Davies for publicly painting them black if they are truly without blemishes. They may not be sponsors of Boko Haram directly, but if they are avoiding court, then they must have something they are hiding. Either siphoning of security funds, thereby allowing the group to gain more grounds, or supplying them indirectly with ammunitions to effect acquisition of more funds from government purse.
In fact the reasons for investigations are just so many, it shouldn't be swept under.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by dwas: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2014
It is annoying that such an institution should exonerate someone without investigation. It shows this government is the main sponsor of boko haram. What evidence do ogar had when she accused APC of sponsoring BH.
The government hire this man, perhaps he submitted his finding, but as usual, they will cover it up.
if David had mentioned Tinubu or any of the APC member, Ogar would swift to arrest the person. Our country can move forward this way.
if any is found and convicted of sponsoring BH, the person should be prosecuted irrespective of PARTY. Lets us not allow the politicians, nor ethnicity destroy this country. Our children will reap whatever we make of this great Nigeria.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ghettodreamz(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Anyone accused to have sponsored them should be thoroughly investigated with nepotism from the government, and sentiments or bigotry from Nigerians. I just can't believe what I am reading on this thread, and this is coming from the State Security Service? What you get when you put empty-heads to occupy a certain post meant for a better informed and well-trained people, best-fit for the job. Why would such an organization acquit an accused person without doing its due diligence? lipsrsealed undecided

I guess, this present administration is not serious about combating terrorism in the country. Otherwise, this wouldn't be coming out from a supposed SSS official.

To those of you supporting the SSS for exonerating an accused person, I wonder if you would have done the same if any of your family members, relatives, or close associates/acquaintances had been a victim of this deadly sect. Many of you won't ever think right, until you understand what it means to go through pains and agonies of losing a dear ones to these bastards who had claimed thousands of poor and innocent lives since the commencement of their evil deeds in the country.

It's saddening. cry cry cry
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by hugafella(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Ali module sheriff has oil wells. ihejirika is just a past army chief who was little known till his appointment. so where could he have gotten the money from? this is just a calculated attempt to take away attention from the real sponsors of boko haram. I smell the hands of past northern leaders and the leadership of APC. these are the people with stolen billions to procure such sophisticated weaponry. moreover, all terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Ghost01: Ihejirika was the COAS who was booted out in January. The allegation made by Dr. Davis is clear enough!

Dr Davies said an Army Chief, he did not say COAS.

That said I simply don't take the allegation of DR Davies seriously!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Sherriff as Governor of Bornu had a Boko Haram chief in his Government and there are claims he even paid monthly allocations to them until their relationship went sour. The Boko chief in his government died is suspicious circumstances and this perhap explains why Boko haram is on record to have demanded sherriffs head as a peace deal prerequisite.

Sherriff is Boko haram enemy at this moment but he was in the loop and knows one or two things about the organisstion.

It is correct to invite him for questioning to see if there is anything to learn from him.

I am also sure intelligence organisations are always in touch with Ihejirika for brainstorming and if they don't feel they don't need to invite him publicly for questioning there is nothing wrong with that! I am sure someone would have spoken to Ihejirika on the phone!

Nigeria is fighting Muslim extremism and jihad! I think the SSS or any security agency for that matter will be turned into a big joke if they believe a former christain COAS from the South East is sponsoring Jihad!

If there is undenyable evidence Ihejirika will be arrested! But you can't arrest the former head of the army because terrorist said so! We are trying to be a serious country here not some joke of an animal farm!

Lol, you actually think he is being probed because of this sermon you listed? did SSS just know this or you don't think it's because of what the Revd said?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2014
lyntiffany: pictures of your bed pillow and wardrobe or idonbilivit

Make it short, ask for his address so you can go touch and feel the pillows, bed, wardrobe and everything else.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Themandator: Davis is a negotiator as he claims.... He has negotiated away his true findings and is just using his cv to harass and divert attention.

He claims three brothers of a certain CBN official bla bla and all those arrested by the DSS have been re-paraded with none related.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tosin Saraki's Wedding: Obasanjo, Patience Jonathan, Otedola, Dino Melaye Attend / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.