Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39477 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Eddy2cute(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

What is wrong in a sony bravia engine i bought about 5 years ago that is still working fine. I could afford it when u were still battling with you 14/21 inches big back tv.
This is even my room....u have no idea what is in my living room.
hummm bross please don't go there ooo! Should We open a trend on properties we have @ home? Infact when you see imported latest electronics, Na u go run ooo
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kingslly(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:
Sometimes one tries not to insult...but when u read daft comments like this....it makes one vexed. Did Mr Davis not reveal the source of his info. 2. We are talking of terrorism here that have claimed the lives of several civilains, and gallant soldiers/officers....why shouldnt i be picked up for questioning if u accuse me. Even just a case of theft....the accused is invited for questioning, not to talk of terrorism.
what makes u think BH will want to reveal d identity of their real sponsors ? just give me one reason why BH will want to run themselves down by revealing d identity of their sponsors? bro u r really have to start looking beyond d ethnic divide and be logical and objective in ur reasoning

3 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by funshint(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2014
Right from the start it was misplaced logic to even imagine Ihejirika as a conspirator. The so called "Australian Bokoharam negotiator" didn't specifically mention Ihejirika; he only said a former COAS which is more likely to be Gen. Danbazzua. Remember he was booted out on controversial ground.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Ghost01(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2014
From SSS to EFCC to ICPC to NNPC to FIRS to... Name it, everything has been politicized!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Ghost01(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2014
funshint: Right from the start it was a misplaced logic to even imagine Ihejirika as a conspirator. The so called "Australian Bokoharam negotiator" didn't specifically mention Ihejirika; he only said a former COAS which is more likely to be Gen. Danbazzua. Remember he was booted out on controversial ground.
Are you for real? So it wasn't Ihejirika who was booted out this year January? Huh?!

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Amya(f): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2014
My personal belief still remains that the Boko haram sponsors are not
Nigerians. This accusations and counter accusations from the two parties
have been orchestrated by the same sponsors to put Nigeria in constant
katakata so it gets to a point where the country breaks into bits and pieces.
America is the sponsor.

Terrorism is not cheap. those fanciful ammunitions is not cheap. Even with
scores of them killed, they still seem yo multiply even though no one can
pinpoint what they are actually fighting for. The money involved to lure recruits
and give them impressive ammunitions is' not chicken change. we're talking
100s of millions of dollars here. Nigerians are naturally hoarders. even if they
loot that kind of money they'all never spend it in meaningless war. even the
northerners. The northerners can only incite terrorism through words.
All these things is actually just meant to distract us from the truth that
America is behind this.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2014
honeric01:

At least, they haven't been accused by someone (foreigner) that was hired by the government.

The difference here is that the person who accused Ihejerika and Sheriff was hired of the government

Can you spot the difference?

Look first of all FG has said they did not hire Mr Davies so not sure what you mean

Secondly BH is clearly diverting attention from the real issues here! It is not a mere coincidence that at a time BH told the Aussie this crap to publicise they are also launching a massive onslaught on Bornu towns!

3rd government can't be reacting to what Boko Haram says from the comfort of their abode. Government simply does not have the resources to react to all wild rumours!

When did we get to the point where we start believing everything terrorists say?

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by firstolalekan(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: and your papa's generation go dive into Ebola river
oloriburuku
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Ihejirika's kinsmen are the problem of the country while the bombs are actually going off in the North in the name of God?

Religious terrorism is our new problem and Muslims need to take a look at themselves!

Shows how dishonest u are!
Very very dishonest fellow.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Look first of all FG has said they did not hire Mr Davies so not sure what you mean

Secondly BH is clearly diverting attention from the real issues here! It is not a mere coincidence that at a time BH told the Aussie this crap to publicise they are also launching a massive onslaught on Bornu towns!

3rd government can't be reacting to what Boko Haram says from the comfort of their abode. Government simply does not have the resources to react to all wild rumours!

When did we get to the point where we start believing everything terrorists say?

Can you show us where they claimed he wasn't hired?

Diversion or no diversion, nothing should be waived if truly you want an.end to the mess. The man dared the accused to meet him in the court of law if they disagree with him.

So it's now wild goose? why then is the same SSS probing sheriff leaving out Ihejerika?

it's wide rumour because the names he released does not tally with what you envisaged? if he had mentioned Buhari or his likes, will you say the same things you have said so far? please be sincere with your answers for once!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2014
Ghost01: Are you for real? So it wasn't Ihejirika who was booted out this year January? Huh?!

The Aussie said an army chief which does not necessarily mean COAS

Any general can be an army chief

But that said I still don't take the claim seriously!

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kingslly(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2014
the australian is a negotiator and not an investigator. he was told by BH and he rushd to d press.....

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
honeric01:

Can you show us where they claimed he wasn't hired?

Diversion or no diversion, nothing should be waived if truly you want an.end to the mess. The man dared the accused to meet him in the court of law if they disagree with him.

So it's now wild goose? why then is the same SSS probing sheriff leaving out Ihejerika?

it's wide rumour because the names he released does not tally with what you envisaged? if he had mentioned Buhari or his likes, will you say the same things you have said so far? please be sincere with your answers for once!

If nothing should be waived then let's also investigate all the claims that Buhari, ibb, Gusau, atiku, sanusi, el Rufai are Boko haram sponsors!

You can see that if we start investigating all unsubstantiated rumours it will take a life time! While Boko haram in the mean time is gaining territory!

You are probably the only one in the country who does not know about Sherriff and Boko Haram and there now sour relationship.

The DSS know this and while you think the DSS are incompetent they are more in the know than you and I. Hence why they do not rely out rightly on wild revelations from an Aussie!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ifedun2: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
It is a shame that people come to a forum like this,argue blindly and insult others rather than just make their point.
It is a shame that Nigerians now politicise every issue rather view look at then dispassionately.
Was just telling someone yesterday that this BH issue was still being treated with kid gloves.
I watched a bit of that report myself and i must say that Ogar woman keeps disappointing one by the day with her lack of professionalism.
Let me stop here before the insults start coming but let me quickly add that by the time we finish playing politics with our future,everybody would be affected one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ojsmscom(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
This one na double wahala for dead body
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by JEITO: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
With the way APC are carrying this BH sponsorship matter ehn..one will find it difficult to believe that some key members of the party, are not sponsors of the group.

#accuse them before they accuse us

#the best form of defence is to attack 1st

Nonsense! Calling for someone to be prosecuted because of hear-say.

SHEY NA SO DEM WAN TAKE RULE NIGERIA IN 2015? Godforbid!!!!

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by chinazaekperem2: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
kingslly: the australian is a negotiator and not an investigator. he was told by BH and he rushd to d press.....
there's no sense in the whole event. Some set of people must have prompted this australian, he has just ridiculed himself with his unprofessionalism. Yet they say white men are ethical. Smh
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by abokine: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
With this kind of reaction from the dss I have lost hope that BH will come to an end.
Some claim that iherjerika is one of the sponsors of BH and without examining the claim or even trying to investigate the matter, out rightly he's been exonerated for the basis of being a service chief.
No wonder! Now I see why BH keep seizing towns even when there's heavy military presence.
Ihejirika an igbo man from the south can never be a sponsor right?

Then why could madu sharrif an indigine of borno instigate violence and horror to his own people?
Well this is Nigeria anything can happen your guess is as good as mine

3 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

If nothing should be waived then let's also investigate all the claims that Buhari, ibb, Gusau, atiku, sanusi, el Rufai are Boko haram sponsors!

You can see that if we start investigating all unsubstantiated rumours it will take a life time! While Boko haram in the mean time is gaining territory!

The people you listed are linked to rumors, nothing more..

You are still beating around the bush, the Australian negotiator is not just a common man on the street, Google his history.

He offered to help the govt negotiate and he was given approval to act on behalf of the government. Pls let's communicate maturely, this running around won't help this country at all!

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2014
abokine: With this kind of reaction from the dss I have lost hope that BH will come to an end.
Some claim that iherjerika is one of the sponsors of BH and without examining the claim or even trying to investigate the matter, out rightly he's been exonerated for the basis of being a service chief.
No wonder! Now I see why BH keep seizing towns even when there's heavy military presence.
Ihejirika an igbo man from the south can never be a sponsor right?

Then why could madu sharrif an indigine of borno instigate violence and horror to his own people?
Well this is Nigeria anything can happen your guess is as good as mine

The thing tire me o.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by maestroferddi: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Rawani: There is going to be something very dramatic that will happen soon in this country on this issue. The rest of the world is watching as we are being governed with impunity, nepotism and professional recklessness. This will only help to provoke the NBA, Stephen Davis and Human rights agencies and every just and equitable human being. We are watching..
Stop talking trash.

Gather incontrovertible evidence to implicate Ihejirika and let's see in court.

What would have been your reaction if Mr Davies had named people like Fashola or David Mark as sponsors? I am sure you would have concluded it ridiculous. So commonsense has to be stifled because your perceived enemy is involved, abi?

How come you guys appear to have dumped your grey matters in the waters of the Atlantic?

Have you asked yourself the possible motive for Ihejirika to sponsor Boko Haram? The accusation on Sheriff dates back to the time of Obasanjo's administration.

The Boko Haram goons and their real sponsors must be chuckling at the inanity of you guys who have chosen to remain grievously obtuse...

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2014
ChinDike:

Shut up, you foolish kid. It's easy to talk tough in the cyber cafe or on your techo phone, abi?!
Shut down you brainless kid it's easy to sputter insults on people using your blind batimus phone and mtn borrowed data abi?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2014
miredia: Why the aggression. Why are we Nigerians aggressive? Is it the weather or poverty?
Ask the cone head bastard he will know better.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by huptin(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is not 1966 or 1967 if you idiots start any rubish,just expect equivalent reprisals from onitsha to calabar from portharcour to enugu!!!! Be warned!!!

so how many people will your reprisals affect? how many none Igbos stay in those areas compared to the number of Igbos in other areas? Biko if u must threaten people use your brain to analyse the repercussions first.

What has investigation of terror sponsors got to do with this your empty war cry?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2014
poiZon:

mr davies mention 2names ihejirika n modu sherriff but faILED TO mention the name of the cBN OFFicial that is also involved, u shud be spending ur time seeking why he didnt give out the complete name of all the people involved in this mess than doing otherwise.
sherrif cant be exonerated cause the menace is going on in his abode though cant say abt ihejirika but his antecedents speaks for him, now the third n nameless CBN is what we want davies to tell us or he shud go drink frm ebola RIVER. Likewise u
Gbam
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Lightening: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

Ihejirika kinsmen are the problem of this country. Ethnicity covers thier sense of reasoning, making them think like toddlers. The sensible ones avoid making comments on delicate topics like this. Butnthe minors are the ones always wining all over the place saying poo

Pls do not develop HBP.

If you sincerely think the unrepentant Boko Haram will divulge their true sponsors, then you are a miserable toddler yourself. What do you think is the intents of a blood thirsty terrorist group that is yet to give up their trade disclosing their lifeline to the enemy? Whosoever discloses tradesecrets is heading for destruction, and BH is smart enough to know that.

By the way, since they gave away their "sponsors", who has been sponsoring their activities now they are more than ever daring even to set up a caliphate under Shekau?

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Ghost01(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

The Aussie said an army chief which does not necessarily mean COAS

Any general can be an army chief

But that said I still don't take the claim seriously!
An army chief that was fired in January. Go through the dialogue again!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2014
maasoap: Most of those guys are as useless as anything you can think of. Imagine accusing and raining curses on someone who is calling for investigation of the accused. Davies mentioned two people and based on that allegation, SSS picked up one person and exonerated the other, why? Even, you guys claim that Davies has no evidence, what evidence has he given to our dear SSS that made them to pick up Sheriff and leave Ihijerika?
Davies mentioned more than two persons get it right shocked
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2014
honeric01:

The people you listed are linked to rumors, nothing more..

You are still beating around the bush, the Australian negotiator is not just a common man on the street, Google his history.

He offered to help the govt negotiate and he was given approval to act on behalf of the government. Pls let's communicate maturely, this running around won't help this country at all!

Do you have evidence of the government memo or document contracting the Australian as a negotiator to Boko haram?

Please why are claims against IBB, Gusau, Buhari, Atiku anymore a rumour than the case of Ihejirika? Or whoever that Army chief may be?

The records show that all the Aussie said was "Boko haram told me so"! He did not provide any leads or evidence of sponsorship. So why is Ihejirika's case not a rumour like those of the others?

And as you want to talk about the Aussie history let's also talk about Nigeria and Ihejirika history. Why will Ihejirika sponsor the very jihadist movement he did everything to wipe? Will abubakar shekau the uthman dan Fodio of our times take orders from an infidel?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by back2sender: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mr Davies does not have any eveidence.He has never claimed to have one.I actually wonder his level of IQ.A. Terrorist simply tells you Mr A is my sponsor and you run off to the press without any evidence.SMH for him
When Mr Davis was involved in the militants wahala years back he was a good man, now that he has mentioned names that seems to embarrass the party he is now a bad man with low IQ.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Caseless2: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
size38: Alimodu sheriff should be absolved too. because he equally served d country like Ihejirika
if the allegation frm the australian cud not warrant investigation on ihejirika becos he(dr davies) is a self-styled negotiator, i dont think the same allegation frm the same person shld warrant any investigation sharrif.
Ogar is a crook!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by maestroferddi: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:
Sometimes one tries not to insult...but when u read daft comments like this....it makes one vexed. Did Mr Davis not reveal the source of his info. 2. We are talking of terrorism here that have claimed the lives of several civilains, and gallant soldiers/officers....why shouldnt i be picked up for questioning if u accuse me. Even just a case of theft....the accused is invited for questioning, not to talk of terrorism.
You are making ZILCH sense. I am sure your jaundiced reasoning could not fathom the possibility that the DSS couldn't have made their statement without having made initial recourse/investigation on Ihejirika.

My friend you might thinking but it is blindingly clear thaat you are not thinking deep enough...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.