Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? (5765 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Medunah: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
eph12: For obvious reasons! Too much protocol
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Hero10001: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
That's it!
Imagine a lady requesting for a wrapper to tie before sex?
Another won't play in bright environment else in a dark room?!
The worst one may shout out loud and bite your chest the moment you insert your gbola. Some will just faint upon insertion.
Those are the traits of some virgins.
It takes a soft heart to bear those blushes.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
deb6: Maybe they are afraid of virgins being too clingy after sex or they don't want to go through the stress in breaking the hymen..

on point...

i actually had this kinda weird feeling to V.
didn't want to spill blood..guess am allergic. cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
I can't believe even s6e girls here are against their fellow girls keeping their virginity. Is it because they lost theirs.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by stnwani(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
I just get pushed away to learn dat a gal is a virgin.I can marry dem but cant date one!
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Spotless180(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
what protocol?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Spotless180(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I can't believe even s6e girls here are against their fellow girls keeping their virginity. Is it because they lost theirs.
i wonder o.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Inexperience
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Spotless180(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
stnwani: I just get pushed away to learn dat a gal is a virgin.I can marry dem but cant date one!
scared guy.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Spotless180: i wonder o.
I pity some girls.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by doctorofgirls(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
I personally scared of too much bladd
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I can't believe even s6e girls here are against their fellow girls keeping their virginity. Is it because they lost theirs.
And who are those against their fellow girls keeping their virginity?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by swtdrms(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
My guyz in da room hv said it all, guyz want to marry a virgin but not to date one, self explanatory....wen u date a virgin u'l hv bladd on ur di.ck, as in bladd u re not ready to answer qstns for, but in marriage u re perfectly ready to answer those questions.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by eph12(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Spotless180: what protocol?
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
deb6: And who are those against their fellow girls keeping their virginity?
They are on this thread.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
They are on this thread.
Ok o
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by MsTIQ(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Spotless180: maybe virgins are hard nut to crack. i heard dat they are nt good in bed.
You expect a virgin to be good in bed when she has never had a guy...lol... We learn from experience, not from mere seeing or listening.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by dagentility(f): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Taste differs you know,different strokes for different flocks,the last time i checked most guys wish and dream of having a virgin as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by AtheistD(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
dagentility: Taste differs you know,different strokes for different folks,the last time i checked most guys wish and dream of having a virgin as a wife.

I don't. Most guys don't care.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Princenathan(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
dagentility: Taste differs you know,different strokes for different folks,the last time i checked most guys wish and dream of having a virgin as a wife.
u knw trust go dei
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by dagentility(f): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
AtheistD:

I don't. Most guys don't care.
Thats why i said different strokes for different flocks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by dagentility(f): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Princenathan: u knw trust go dei
ya,its one of the reasons why some men prefer to marry a virgin.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Abrahamweb(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
i'd rather become a rev. father than to date or marry a virgin
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Odunharry(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
i love n Respect Virgins.

Onila d online virgin where art thou?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by kalu01(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by brilapluz(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Hero10001:
That's it!
Imagine a lady requesting for a wrapper to tie before sex?
Another won't play in bright environment else in a dark room?!
The worst one may shout out loud and bite your chest the moment you insert your gbola. Some will just faint upon insertion.
Those are the traits of some virgins.
It takes a soft heart to bear those blushes.
grin grin grin grin grin grin....comon thats where you come in...if she is the type that can learn fast,teach her how its done cheesy
and after some months,you might just be the one shouting and running away from her esp wen she becomes a pro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Spotless180(m): 6:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Abrahamweb: i'd rather become a rev. father than to date or marry a virgin
u mean it or it is just a joke?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Spotless180(m): 6:19am On Sep 07, 2014
MsTIQ: You expect a virgin to be good in bed when she has never had a guy...lol... We learn from experience, not from mere seeing or listening.
we can learn from listening, watching, reading, etc. are there nt virgins dat are experienced?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by jcflex(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2014

u correct, dnt knw wer d op get dat fr jo.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Hero10001: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2014
brilapluz:
grin grin grin grin grin grin....comon thats where you come in...if she is the type that can learn fast,teach her how its done cheesy
and after some months,you might just be the one shouting and running away from her esp wen she becomes a pro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeah your right.. few years back i nearly ran off a young lady gone bad till i realised it's was a home match, right in my room!?
A pro gal can be so devastating esp if you'r a rookie.
Be strong, be pro, get enlightened!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Deshannel(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2014
dechandel:
Question for the gods
been looking all over for you..
Hi
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Mutuwa: i de beg any virgin girl resident in NL i go like date you plz.
and you think they will own up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? / A Typical Bride Price List In IGBO Land / Check This Pics Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.