Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

hmmm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hmmm (2531 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hmmm by Busta(f): 4:20am On Jan 22, 2007
Seun:

It's a very bad idea to say no to men. You may end up not getting HIV, and that will be just nasty!
some advice, that is.

@topic,
Girl stick to your rules and maintain your integrity. U can do the done deal wheneva u feel u're ready. . 21 or maybe even 30.
Re: hmmm by izeek(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2007
bukky i cant make us of my yahoo. its not opening. i have been here for close to 40minutes now. please can we talk here.
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2007
ok
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2007
so
Re: hmmm by izeek(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2007
sorry about seye talk. well am also sorry not just for what happened but everyother thing i might have done to you.
Re: hmmm by LadyT(f): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2007
You are on the right path.  They will call you stuck up but thats the worst they can call you.  If you want to wait WAIT!  Theres no rush and trust me a lot of crap you hear about relationships and sex is over hyped!
Re: hmmm by damsol(f): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2007
mubowa and izeek love in the air
Re: hmmm by toyboy1(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2007
hmmmmmmmm,

mobuwa n izeek, [su
damsol:

mubowa is it true??
Re: hmmm by toyboy1(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2007
damsol:

mubowa and izeek love in the air

mabuwa na true?
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2007
hell no
Re: hmmm by Radiant(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2007
"also, the important reason why i want to wait till 21 is because am going to graduate from the university some few month before i turn 21, so i just think am going to have the rest of my life figured out appropriately because I've seen people that are still hurt by the mistake they made when they were at my age"

And you think when you're 21 you'll know better? People at 30 and even 40 are still hurting from mistakes they made a year ago talkless of way back at 21. It's not about hitting a certain age or saying no to relationships. If only you could predict what and what will happen in the next 1 year of your life, let alone in 3 years time!

Optimism is very good but events occur! All the Best tho' cool
Re: hmmm by angelchi(f): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2007
ur choice my dear, n any guy dat respects u will wait if he can n if he tinks he can nt wait then u let him go, ur happiness matters.
Re: hmmm by damsol(f): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2007
sorry madame,i didnt intend sharing ur life history bt am just so exited,
Re: hmmm by cheavroi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2007
On the overall i think it is the best idea.if u ever had sex b4 its not going to be easy to say no except u dont date.if uve never had sex ,pls continue to say no,its the best till u ready for it
Re: hmmm by Chuknovski(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
your profile is a facade of what you just asked, oya tell us are you even a varigin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Present Your Best Friend A Bra On Her Birthday / HBD Skydeep (mrs Antelope) / The "Baby" Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.