Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (31843 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mymissingrib(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2014
u shld av left her long ago,while wait till after all these years
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by adeolaabatan(f): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2014
Mumu lover is all I can say!Msteew...Better be a man!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by timilehing(m): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2014
bright007:

You and who shocked shocked shocked
You and them oooo
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Bigsuls: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Wat a depressing situation u r in,u shuld even b happy she confessed 2 u,d writing is on d wall 4 u 2 c,dat girl is a bi*ch & u beta move on 4 ur own good

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2014
OP in the words of Kat williams, u are a biitch nigga..... grow some balls.....love is a decision, it is not a virus that takes over u..... come to think of it, what have u achieved in life that u are on a public forum crying about love..... children.... angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Divineluv14(f): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Dump her silly ass and move on coolDump her silly ass and move on

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bright007(f): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: You and them oooo
...he be like say you don get ebola....
pls go for checkup
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Aiii, just smoke some weed and think about it grin
shocked
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by phlemzy: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2014
ThoniaSlim: Dang! Men like this still exist? shocked
I was pissed when it got here>>
and all i do is CRY
because i really do LOVE her and cherish HER
so much...
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ibmojotu(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2014
My dear,i dnt know your defination of love but from what i know Love is trust,love is kind nd love is faithful,so if you ar not getin any of this then i think u ar in lost.(U better run for ur life)

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by sluvy4tune(m): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Guy u too strong share

Life is just too short bro
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2014
I'll always thank God for the type of heart he gave me. A heart that doesn't take poo from anybody even if I love the person more than myself. A heart that listens to my brain and a heart that always ask my brain for advice.

Oga op. Brake-ups make us strong. So let her go. Leave the girl and move on because you seriously need to, if you don't build yourself now and move then be ready to be used a third time. Her ex had dumped her before and may dump her again. She is very sure that you love her and will come back to you for a quick healing if that happens.

Learn your lesson and stop loving too much, stop showing too much love, stop confessing your love like a drunk. Stop being too nice to women, they don't need it. Never you on any condition cry over a girl. No gf is worth your tears. Be a toughy.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Besto(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2014
my niggi..go make some money. ..waz thz love love bshts....
focus ur tyme into ursef n make cool cash...Trust me its guna be the oda way round. ..cos I want to believe u r even spending ur small change for ur so call relationship to work. ..mtchwww

last bullet: focus on ur sef n dnt try to love anybody more than ursef.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2014
softsparkyy:
shocked
Hehehehe. Yes na...wetin I for talk abeg. tongue
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by DonaldGenes(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2014
SMH for Op, you dey cry for love at this trying times Nigeria dey? Which mature guy get time for all that? Maybe you never develop wella sha....

View his DP and sigh......

Last bullet............

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by timilehing(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2014
bright007:
...he be like say you don get ebola....
pls go for checkup
So quick? You must ve been infected too cos you've had a contact with megrin grin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bright007(f): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: So quick? You must ve been infected too cos you've had a contact with megrin grin
......funny dude...contact in your dreams
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2014
Femistico: @op my advice for u is to chill small cuz all wat ur gf said may be lies trying to whine u nd see ur reaction maybe u still love her or not..I dnt blive dat she told u she slept with her rev father, it maybe a cooked story to see ur reactions...I hate someone loosing his/her lover..
just chill small nd observe..Thank me later if diz works
Some people gather mind gan! Oga I no fit try am oo.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by theplanmaker: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2014
if u luv her so much, den don't leave her, but begin 2 find a second option, dnt put all ur hope in her. find anoda girl to invest ur tym on even if u dnt luv her, get back in d game. reduce d attention u pay to dis ur girl it ll help u balance ur head, nd reduce d "love" u claim 2 av 4 ur bittch. if she bcoms uncomfortable, she either comes after u or she walks away 4 gud. either way u no lose
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Aiii, just smoke some weed and think about it grin
As you fine reach you dey smoke igbo, what a pity.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by kudoxs(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2014
If I should say what's really on my mind, this Op might just commit suicide, so I'll rest my case with only this ; it's either you've let love take you hostage or you are really too dumb!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by timilehing(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2014
bright007: ......funny dude...contact in your dreams
Speech contact nko?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2014
CyberEBOLA: As you fine reach you dey smoke igbo, what a pity.
Loll...you done see me dey smoke am before I just gave a suggestion ni...
Is weed for ugly people?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bright007(f): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: Speech contact nko?
.........no such thing as speech contact cool cool
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by DonaldGenes(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2014
pussypounder: You gast man up
Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is a real man- Martin Luther King Jnr (1900)
I sure sey na your konji dey talk now, you need another babe wey you go discharge your akamu on top am before all those fungus start to dey grow for there

Hahahahaha! So na our $permatozoa you dey ridicule saying na Akamu?

Lmao! {

Gives him a spanking Look}

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by vicdall(f): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2014
As a girl, the best advice I can give you is forget her and move on. If she loves you she wouldn't test you with things like that. That girl will make your life hell on earth. There is someone out there for you who wouldn't take you for granted, who would appreciate every little thing you did so why cry over spilt milk? Move on, that's what life is all about. By the way how old is she?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by timilehing(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2014
bright007: .........no such thing as speech contact cool cool
trying to clear yourself of infection??undecided
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Barselonia(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2014
u said u met her when she got admission in the university,
u said u Have being together for Almost 4 years....
oga... u Don mature.... a girl Dey play play, u still Dey follow.... jonzing man.
abeg... NNEEEXXXXTTTTT!!!!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bright007(f): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: trying to clear yourself of infection??undecided
sorry dude......I am immune to your infections
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by DonaldGenes(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: I'll always thank God for the type of heart he gave me. A heart that doesn't take poo from anybody even if I love the person more than myself. A heart that listens to my brain and a heart that always ask my brain for advice.

Oga op. Brake-ups make us strong. So let her go. Leave the girl and move on because you seriously need to, if you don't build yourself now and move then be ready to be used a third time. Her ex had dumped her before and may dump her again. She is very sure that you love her and will come back to you for a quick healing if that happens.

Learn your lesson and stop loving too much, stop showing too much love, stop confessing your love like a drunk. Stop being too nice to women, they don't need it. Never you on any condition cry over a girl. No gf is worth your tears. Be a toughy.

Seconded and thirded
Even in the olden days, I never hear say, one so so man cried because of Love? Haha...That ain't a proof of love....the Dude embarrassed men folks..,.Men these days and olden days don't roll that way

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Loll...you done see me dey smoke am before I just gave a suggestion ni...
Is weed for ugly people?
Yes of course.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 1miccza: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2014
chidyhels:
Op. Na here I stop o
Any other thing u wrote na garbbish and waste of my reading time.

Babe is done with you
WTF
Leave her alone
I wonder how people still stay inlove without being loved in return.

Help me ask am o bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / How To Make Love To A Woman, / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.