Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (31868 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op look for a lady that crave for you as she crave for her Ex.

She will never ever respect you and will surely cheat on you even in marriage.

Don't allow the daughter of Eve play okoso with your head
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by edwardjr: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
@OP:God wil 4give u o...u said u hav bin in a relatnshp wit dat ur unfortunate gal frnd for 4yrs rite? WHO DO U WNT 2 LEAVE HER FOR AFTER SLEEPING WIT HER AL DIS YRS? Moreover,4rm experience dat gal must hav been vry young so,she doesnt undrstnd wat is called luv...she has too many options n lastly,i dnt think ur mature 4 marriage yet if u took al dos shit in d name of luv...DID I HEAR U SAY SHE HAD SEX WIT D HOLY MAN OF GOD? infact, u deserve al dat has hapnd 2u! Haba!!!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Richy4(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
I would have used my olden days phrase way back in uni which is " there are many fishes in that deep blue sea. But know, as i grow, I discovered that there are no more fish at all in that sea except fry or some times you catch tadpoles.

My brother please put your hook again into the sea again. You might be lucky to catch a gold fish. As for the one you think you got, it is one of the tadpoles swimming beside the sea you do not need that.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 100Cents: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
salomycruz: Are u telling him double date..the tin is in as much as is with his present gf he cant love anyoda cos my nigga is Drunk in love.

It will take that nigga like 2 years to forget that lady after a break up..
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Sixix: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
whizqueen:
@sixix and @idowuogbo both of u are not crious. My sense of judgement is not based on exprience or wateva u pple are tinking but on the fact that u cant judge a one-sided story. The OP only talked bad abt the gal whereas dere must still be sum gud left in her. Did he tell u wat he also did to her or do u knw the whole story of ther relationship?

Don't jugde a book by its contents or cover until u read tru it. My word!

You are right we shouldn't but asking a guy to go back a girl who cheated on him with her ex and is indifferent to his feelings because of love or the supposed good that is left in her do not sound right to a sane mind.

You also made the mistake you accused us of, asking him to forget her mistakes and begin anew, and also mentioning the fact that the OP prior mistakes could have prompted her to act like that makes you unfair because you were also judging based on his own side of the story. Oh! and you made assumptions based on your opinion not on facts that were presented.

I and Idowuogbo gave no such advice, we were mere observers and we both believe that nothing should make a man/woman continue a relationship that has been marred by infidelity, if the OP had done something wrong, it is no justification for cheating. She should have ended the relationship at that moment.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by tbaby534(f): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm, u guys should sit and talk, if she doesn't want to change then u move on. If she is ready to change,you can be with her but male her understand that there will be no more next time if she misses a step.
And from what you've said, I think she has a problem so she should seek help
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Goldienana: Yes.
i like oyibo angry
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by cofta(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
OP na wah for you ohhh. AS you FRESH and FINE reach you come dey make one MUMU unfortunate gal use you.. I am a chick and i understand it hurts. The truth as 2 be said...she thinks she is young and wants 2 enjoy life. Please you be fine,young fresh boy, move on with your life and make some good cash to balance the equation...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Leetunechi: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
100Cents:

Pretty sure, you don't know the meaning of friend zoning ?

Learner !

i'm preety sure..you wouldn't want to be on my wrong side

you should have simply explain it for me
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by guttentag(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just be yourself, let things work naturally.
Don't give a f*ck to whosoever careless about you
Live your life cut time is short.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by guttentag(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
cofta: OP na wah for you ohhh. AS you FRESH and FINE reach you come dey make one MUMU unfortunate gal use you.. I am a chick and i understand it hurts. The truth as 2 be said...she thinks she is young and wants 2 enjoy life. Please you be fine,young fresh boy, move on with your life and make some good cash to balance the equation...

Help me tell am
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is wat happens 2 late teens or early 20's peeps abt love. They can die becos of some1. Dont worry when u graduate frm university and knw d reality of life, getting a job will be far more impt dan getting a lady.

My advice: Go and make money. Stop thinking about ladies now. As am speakin now if u are still confuse, dnt be anymore.. QUIT d Gademn relationship!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by wo1F(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
2sExy1: Wow... thanks, man. It's not easy. I think one thing that worked for or helped me rather was the fact that I could share or speak about it. It took me long to get over it but I am glad I did and I am grateful for the blessings God has brought my way.

Unfortunately, some of these girls only realised their mistakes when it's too late and then want to come back. Mine did everything understand the sun to get me to love her again BUT nothing worked. She didn't believe until she saw me physically and could fill the burning furnace in my eyes when she visited me at school a few years ago.

These days, I just look at them and laugh. I look at them like kids.

If not for God's grace back then, she couldn't have paid dearly for it. But I did make sure I frustrated her psychologically and mentally... until she begged and begged. I didn't forgive her on time though... I did partially but my spirit hadn't until January of this year and that was because she said she is scared I could harm her at anytime.

This was same person who told me that I don't plan ahead...

These things happen for good reasons... it makes us stronger.

One thing I told myself was that she will definitely see me rise from ashes... and I have kept my words till date and with God's help, things has been awesomely working in my favour, though not astronomically, but better than I was. There is a likely bigger catch in my life in the next few months. it's God work and I am give him all the thanks.

Mine happened when I lost my mum and only surviving parent but she didn't care. Man, that girl was damn heartless that I couldn't have felt any regret if I had retaliated.

Well, as it stands now. I don't think any girl can break my heart. I often smile, dust off and move on pretty faster now. But despite all, I still haven't hurt any one of them.

We give God the thanks and Glory bro. It's been a while and a long journey coming through the shackles. smiley

Woww man. Like I submitted earlier, this account is very very consistent with the earlier version. Its a testament to how much hurt you must have gone through. What can I say, congratulations on your recovery cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
wo1F:

Woww. Like I submitted earlier, this account is still very consistent with the earlier version. What can I say, congratulations on your recovery and be careful how much of your heart you give out when next you love.

I got exposed to women and their decitiful ways quite early. I used to watch this Tv show Cheaters hosted by Joey Greco then, and diagnosis after watching series of women [wifes and girlfriends alike] caught pants down cheating was that women never know what they want. They're just wired that way.

So when some people say this Op was too nice imply laugh at their ignorance cos on numereous occasions I've seen women who cheat on their 'mean & masculine' partners with soft, caring nd romantic men. Now as a partner provide them with the latter and they'll run to the former! Its crazy! In this same show, you'll see women throw away all manner of comfort to be with a certified lunatic! cheesy
Worse still they'll pass on d blame to you d man, telling you that you were working too hard nd forgot her. Now reverse d roles and you'll excuses like you never aspired to anything, never worked hard at anything other than partying away your youth nd dealing drugs cheesy

So that's women. The borderline blw their sanity and insanity are always blurred. But some of us got lucky to have been able to unearth them earlier in our lives. Today we're better off. We hold d ace, dictate the tempo in a rlship and generally rule them like a boss cool
the other handle was banned for 10 years bro... You got that right.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
my dear the mistakes guys make these days is forcing someone love them, I can only enter into a relationship with a girl who already loved me at first. just forget d girl and move on. u can't change her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by cricifixo: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
i feel u bro, took same poo wen i was in schl but d only difference is dat i realised in time & fuucked her silly till we graduated den i dumped her sexy ass

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Mintayo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ishilove:
This story must faker than Karen Igho's boooobs, because I refuse to believe that this level of mumurity exists. If you were my brother, I'd take you for broom deliverance, Cele style, let them use holy broom to beat the shiit outta that spirit of pusssy in you. Nonsense.
:|
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Mintayo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't even know what to say!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Otuocha! I mean gawd dammmnnnn!

With a priest too ni?

And d love blinded u so much it took ur sense of reasonin away fr 4yrs @ op

undecided tongue

Back to topic:@op, u've been foolish enough... From dis day forth,I set u free frm foolishness wit d power of d Almighty bestowed on me...

Go n be foolish no more
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Solange3: To the posters above. If u have nothing important to say then say nothing. Anyway OP, I feel ur pain. I felt the emotions in your post.

I realise that in life, when you show too much attention to some1, he/she tends to take u 4 granted. But the moment you stop it and care less, the person will just be all over you. You cared too much, Forgave too much , probably spent too much and this is the result.
My honest opinion, call it quits with that chic.
P.S- how come she slept with her Rev father since in your words, u gave her the "BEST SEX"
that aspect of 'best sex' interest u.hmm contact me for one. Pin 29363A23.I will put it u will moan for more.*winks*
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by drakeskull(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Marry her and I bet your life will be full of regrets. Guy, move the f*** on
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why do fools fall inlove,guy move on the girl does not like u.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by shilexholly(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
When she is totally urs u will now start hating her......she simply doesn't worth it......both of u shud get sm1 else.....cos u will blame ur sef in d future.......may God heal ur soul of d pain......time will do
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by kelvinklein219(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
ignis: Am confused too
like seriously?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 100Cents: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
SirAweezy:

You want to defend human? No ooh man! I remember a certain father we use to drink beer with some 4 years ago, he use to f.u.ck a certain Joy my neighbour. More also, I've boys in the seminarian in Abuja they are younger to me though but the can f.uc.k anything.....

No mind that guy, I have seen rev. fathers with their girlfriends. One comes to a hideout in my area to drink palm wine..
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Love!!! Love!!! Love!!! The most misunderstood emotion since time immemorial.

@op: you don't love her and she doesn't love you. I don't know what emotions you guys have raging through you, but it sure as hell isn't love. An I will advice you NEVER TO STAY WITH ANYONE WHOSE MIND IS MADE UP TO LEAVE AS YOU WOULD GET MORE HURT AS TIME GOES BY. Let her go or you would end up with an adulterer wife because you are too weak to acknowledge common sense. undecided #just saying
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by trish(f): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
One question are old are you, hope this is not teenage love issues?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by supercharged: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
gerald2: I understand your frustration. You have to know this, BOYS chase after girls, real MEN chase after money, while ladies chase REAL men. I can't remember the last time a lady said NO to ME. I believe you are still young and you are not financially buoyant as the girl wish for. So my advise for you is simple, forget about her and chase your dream. Money answers all things, when money talks bullshit works. The girl does not love you at all, so you have to love money so that ladies will love you. Stop crying boy...

[size=30pt]^^^Awesom!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Isiterere(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thank God you're getting your senses back, cool one ...move on with your life pls,you're too young for this kind of s*h*i*t. If I hear say, you commit suicide on top this matter, I go curse you,curse your family join.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by AriDsexy(f): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Joenice: Yea. Being too nice to a woman doesn't make you the guy she craves for. Being too nice is equal to being a wussy. Women all over the world love challenges. I can only love a woman so deeply, if i notice she's intelligent and can give me what i'm looking for in a relationship. If not, i'll leave her like a shot. There are so many women who are looking for good guys. So why should i fall into the pit because of an irresponsible woman?
Being too nice to an irresponisble lady was what you called it,not all women are like that you know,the guy I quoted made it look so,thank God you've said it urself"there are so many women who are looking for good guys".
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by goodjack(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
O boy no allow woman kill u. U should be thanking God for saving u not sayin the I love her rubbish. Leave that bitch for she is using ur emotional weakness to make herself happy. Kick her out and don't bring her back again. She will try to come again but don't be stupid to fall for that bitchy loser.
Save urself now lover not. Grow up man, leave that unreal strash called love of a woman or man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.