Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (31871 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 100Cents: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
whizqueen: Personally i feel that for her to have come out openly to tell you all those bullshit she has done is cos she appreciates you. Proably she jes realized hw much u love n care for her and has nw decided to love you back.
My advice for u is to still be with her since she is giving u her love back now n jes av it at the back of you mind dat anytin gud or bad may happen. You reali love dis gal dont b quick to end the beautiful relationship, since u sed you av forgiven her. All da best

Hmm.

Are you that type of girl ?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by JACKOFALTRADE: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
She didn't invest anything in the relationship. . . So, how will she stay in that relationship? A girl has to invest in a relationship, for her to stay in that relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mauriemaxwell: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ur story is the story of a weak nigga.Be a strong man bro.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by solonzo2(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
I feel for you brother. Cos it pains to love n to behold d love not being reciprocated. Love doesnt hurt al the time. U had the rite thought. Even if she wants to put u to the test, does she ve to hurt u al d time, o common on wat kind of love is dis. And dats how she will keep taking u for granted by misbehaving seeing dat u r dieing for her. Guy i knw its hard bt pls look for a God fearing babe. Hope u r a child of God. She doesnt love u.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by dwebdesign(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
You gat to let her go, nothing you do can make her changed her mind since she has told you who she 'LOVES" . SHE BE USING ALL THESE WHILE.
LET NO ONE DETERMINE YOUR HAPPINESS IN LIFE EXCEPT YOU ONLY.

MY ADVISE? LET HER GO! IT MAY BE HARD FOR YOU TO FORGET HER COS YOU TRULY LOVE HER, YEAP I KNOW THAT. BUT YOU GAT TO BE STRONG AND STOP HURTING YOURSELF. NEXT TIME WHEN LOVING A GIRL, DON'T POUR ALL YOUR HEART AND ENERGY ON HER. MOST GIRLS DON'T DESERVE SOME OF US GUYS "TRUE LOVE"
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by engrjacuzzi: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
everything is vanity upon vanity. every man may have had a failed relationship in time past buh still kept moving on. you deserve a better relationship and it has to be with yourself. if your relationship was based on positive values, you wont be thinking of the sex you will miss.. its all infatuation and move on dude...
final word......let her go forever!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Kekule11(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
same thing happening to me..
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
LAFMAOOOOO....is this what guys pass through in the name of lovegringrin Na wa o....girls make una take am easy o...see as una turn this nice guy into a zombie, hehe, the power of a womangrin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mstik(f): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
abeg she doesn't deserve someone like you
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by whizqueen(f): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sixix:

You are right we shouldn't but asking a guy to go back a girl who cheated on him with her ex and is indifferent to his feelings because of love or the supposed good that is left in her do not sound right to a sane mind.

You also made the mistake you accused us of, asking him to forget her mistakes and begin anew, and also mentioning the fact that the OP prior mistakes could have prompted her to act like that makes you unfair because you were also judging based on his own side of the story. Oh! and you made assumptions based on your opinion not on facts that were presented.

I and Idowuogbo gave no such advice, we were mere observers and we both believe that nothing should make a man/woman continue a relationship that has been marred by infidelity, if the OP had done something wrong, it is no justification for cheating. She should have ended the relationship at that moment.

you are very right for saying i made and assumptions cos i used the word 'probabily' and afta giving my advice i sed the OP shuld expect anytin in the end which could either be good or bad. My ex bf cheated on me severally n i still loved him n stayed wit him dat didnt make me a fool nah, we jes do sum stupid tins all in the name of love. And why is it that wen a guy cheats its normal but wen a gal does dat all the community will start seeing lotta big deal in it.
BTW wats d assurance dat the nxt galfrnd wont av a worst character in her? Nt like am wishing dis man bad but the reality is dat sum relationship issues are better handled without complete or absolute ''emotional attachment'' expect d worst so that if it happens you wouldn't be caught unawares. Datz my take on this subject
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by whizqueen(f): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
100Cents:

Hmm.

am not and can never be such gal
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
moreeni: Let me not sugar coat it for you at all...

You are the rock, the refuge, the security, the promise of a good life and marriage, the safety nest, the all needed in a good man for the future. She is a very wise girl! Who in her right sense would pass off a guy like you? ...but you are not her adventure, her love, her wanted companion and last bus-stop. She would probably spend the rest of her life with you so long as any other Fancy does not ask her for a long walk though several short walks are guaranteed.

Oko Iyawo, you will always be her bronze medal...

100% right

@OP: She has seen you as a husband material and wants to hold on to you permanently while she samples round called eating your cake and having it.

On a second thought, she might want you to break up with her so she will play victim or why should she flaunt her ex in front of you? Does she think you have/will have memory loss in future?

Well well doesnot really matter what she thinks! Move on asap.

Even if she comes begging, tell her the game is over.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Sixix: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
whizqueen:

you are very right for saying i made and assumptions cos i used the word 'probabily' and afta giving my advice i sed the OP shuld expect anytin in the end which could either be good or bad. My ex bf cheated on me severally n i still loved him n stayed wit him dat didnt make me a fool nah, we jes do sum stupid tins all in the name of love. And why is it that wen a guy cheats its normal but wen a gal does dat all the community will start seeing lotta big deal in it.
BTW wats d assurance dat the nxt galfrnd wont av a worst character in her? Nt like am wishing dis man bad but the reality is dat sum relationship issues are better handled without complete or absolute ''emotional attachment'' expect d worst so that if it happens you wouldn't be caught unawares. Datz my take on this subject

You stayed with a cheating boyfriend? Perfect. Now I understand you better. Do not cry foul when your husband is spending late nights while you at home busy with kids undecided. Cheating shows a total lack of respect for whom you proclaim to love therefore it can't be justified nor can it be overlooked and it never stop there.

Why would the next girlfriend have a worse character except if the OP hasn't got any standards. You hope for the better not the worse and if the OP is worthy enough he will meet the almost perfect girl.

When you decide to settle for less that is what you will get and the moment you set a standard, the sky is your limit.

And I won't continue this with you, you have been ingrained to accept whatever life throws at you and as for me I don't, I will battle with it until I achieve my aim.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by malaria(f): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: LAFMAOOOOO....is this what guys pass through in the name of lovegringrin Na wa o....girls make una take am easy o...see as una turn this nice guy into a zombie, hehe, the power of a womangrin
Daily news pls be human for just a sec. Help your brother nah he is passing through some Shit. That's no advice o! : grin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by whizqueen(f): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sixix:

You stayed with a cheating boyfriend? Perfect. Now I understand you better. Do not cry foul when your husband is spending late nights while you at home busy with kids undecided. Cheating shows a total lack of respect for whom you proclaim to love therefore it can't be justified nor can it be overlooked and it never stop there.

Why would the next girlfriend have a worse character except if the OP hasn't got any standards. You hope for the better not the worse and if the OP is worthy enough he will meet the almost perfect girl.

When you decide to settle for less that is what you will get and the moment you set a standard, the sky is your limit.

And I won't continue this with you, you have been ingrained to accept whatever life throws at you and as for me I don't, I will battle with it until I achieve my aim.
No wahala now, everyone is subject to their own opinion. So you shouldn't have attacked me in the first place.
Case dismissed#
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Burger01(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
First class mugu. Smh undecided
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by kessco(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op, she's been showing you evidences why you should leave her yet you remained adamant ? It's ok oo. Very unfaithful, it's in her blood.

Someone who could go to the extent of cheating with a Rev. Father needs JESUS to change her totally or do you think you can change her?.

Pls leave her now that you are alive, what she's done is repugnant as against natural justice, equity and good conscience. With a Rev. Father? Nature will catch up with her.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by snakie86: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mcocolok! mcocolok!! mcocolok!!!......abeg leave dis babe if you love ursef b4 its too late...am talking from experience.....have been in your shoes and even worst than this

You cant continue patching things like this up cos this babe will surely leave u one day so its better u let go now b4 its too late 2 d extent you will hurt ursef.....
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ekundayo7: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
The real problem began when she traveled Home after her first year. On a cool evening two weeks after she got home, she uploaded pictures on her Facebook between she and her EX...I called her and she never picked up the call.. I left her messages so she could explain to me what happened and she never replied. I tried calling that Night and she never picked up until 1am and her reply was " WETIN SELF, I NO FIT SNAP PICTURES WITH SOMEBODY AGAIN,I TELL YOU SAY MY EX DEY STAY MY AREA..I DEY WAKA I COME SEE AM ,HE SAY MAKE I SNAP WITH AM SO I COME SNAP WITH AM" I was heartbroken by the response but i had to be strong.. She later called and told me she was no Longer interested in the RELATIONSHIP and that she LOVES her EX... I tried explaining to her that i was there for her and i love her so much and i really want 2 be with her. I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her... I was furious all through the night...Then she later called me crying. I asked why she was crying and she said she had hurt me so much and i was too good to her. She said she never deserved me and that she had things 2 tell me... She later Opened up that she lied about her EX and that she slept with HIM.. I was Heartbroken again and wept. She said she never intended to do it and she felt guilty about everything.. I said i still Love you and still don't care about the Mistake you made and we can move on and i will still LOVE u.. She later said she slept with her REV father. I was speechless on hearing that and asked how she got involved with him. I also asked if she slept with HIM when we started dating or before and she said after we started dating and she slept with him three times....
Run my friend...this one is not the type of girl to fall in love with. Count your blessings you are not being held to care for a baby not your own by now, or worse. Move on, even tho difficult. There is someone out there who is going to love you and your heart.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Jimmyo3(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
I realise that in life, when
you show too much
attention to some1, he/
she tends to take u 4
granted. But the moment
you stop it and care less,
the person will just be all
over you. You cared too
much...exactly what happened 2 me,but now i stopped she is luving me like die.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by zinny01: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
That is gud for guys
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
malaria:
Daily news pls be human for just a sec. Help your brother nah he is passing through some Shit. That's no advice o! : grin
This one pass my power o Malariagrin....this ur name eh...hehe....abeg ogrin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by husend: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just move on with your life, there is no future with such lady because she will continue to hurt your feelings.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: LAFMAOOOOO....is this what guys pass through in the name of lovegringrin Na wa o....girls make una take am easy o...see as una turn this nice guy into a zombie, hehe, the power of a womangrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mecussey(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
One word wuss bag...a woman want a man not her fellow woman
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
100Cents:

Hmm.

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by exoticchine(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Femistico: @op my advice for u is to chill small cuz all wat ur gf said may be lies trying to whine u nd see ur reaction maybe u still love her or not..I dnt blive dat she told u she slept with her rev father, it maybe a cooked story to see ur reactions...I hate someone loosing his/her lover..
just chill small nd observe..Thank me later if diz works
abeg abeg abeg,,, what do u mean by whining and to see reaction, hw many times she wan see reaction, u don't play with a man's heart anyhow because u want to see his reaction, my guy bon that girl, am talking from experience.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by drealaz24(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sixix:

hey you,

the truth is 99 % of men loves cheating, 98 percent cheats but majority don't get caught, then 99% of the remaining 2% wants to cheat but lack the resources (money, beauty, swag etc) to cheat. so if you tink you know ur boyfriend-tink again.

As for me, I dey the remaining one percent of d first percent. I hop u undastand DAT-I don't like cheating, even in exams.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by san316(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
The only thing i learnt from this story is that... CHILLED RED WINE MAKES YOU TO COME TO YOUR SENSES.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by samxylino(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dude u really bleeped up...females dey are bitches. you have to treat them as bitches.... or Bleep about females.. can't u survive without a bitch
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Simplyunique: I was here
Me too
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by stpat1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
My guy. honestly, all you need to do Is get yourself a new chick. Why put in so much energy in such a drama and pain filled relationship? if you love her so much as you claim then you can remain as friends but while at that, get yourself a better chick who deserves you. I hope you are not trying to hang on cos of what you've been through with her? if you are then that's where the real issue is.
let it go

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.