Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (31870 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by marieolae(f): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
2sExy1: brilliant! That is the problem with many of these kind of girls. They have this myopic reasoning that there is still time, they want to experience life etc. Imagine my own ex saying she wanted to experience life and that is it when she gets married that she would get the experience. I just laughed. so,why didn't she remain with her EXPERIENCE explorers, why come back to me, even travelling from PH to Delta state to see me... fools grin grin grin grin
I don't know oh, some girls just need to wisen up. It saddens me!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
franzis: Love is truly blind...but op what I don't understand is what your are still doing with the girl after she is done to you,
[b]Are you hoping for a miracle [/b]or maybe she will get touched by an angel
Are holding on because you feel u have spent and done so much for her
Is it because of the good sex
Don't waste your time,you already know the answer to what you wrote above
see bro, the way this thing happen is that in your subconscious mind you will be telling yourself that things will change while you keep sinking deeper until you are neck deep into the sh1t and no on tells you to move on. you will do that yourself. The OP has gotten to this stage hence the creation of this thread.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Guys stil dey cry ontop woman? Don't waste ur tym with any soul dat doesn't cherish u o, don't invest too much in a babe cos if she leaves u wunt get ur returns on investment. Girls r too cheap dese days, u can buy dem with sexx. Nigga jst 4get bout the babe, its best 4 u 2 live ur life n b appi b4 tinkn bout any babe,

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: I don't know oh, some girls just need to wisen up. It saddens me!
It's good you are not like them but majority are like that. truth is, it is very HARD to find someone who would love you like mad... so had lady. But every now and then, I SEE this girls throwing away this rare opportunity. most of my friends I know has been through the phase, myself inclusive. It just almost made me assume that it's the girls that make boys bad but the most prudent thing is that humans generally do not appreciate what they get without stress.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
FrankySnow: Eyah, ok.
happy Sunday smiley
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Superstar007(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Guy, this your heart go be metal oh.
Imagine the number of times wey your heart break but you still deY Kamkpe.
I troway salute oh.

My advice: Continue taking that chilled bottle of Red wine everyday. E dey give your brain beta beta vitamin so you no go dey confuse again.

Ps: Don't thank me, Thank God.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ukalejohn(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
If you really love her stay with her buh how cum you've done all dat and yet she doesn't even love or care
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Paddy247: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dis whole long story just infuriated me. MAN UP!!!!!!! Equate her to ZERO and MOVE ON.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
summary? undecided
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by noah24(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
.*clears throat*my son....I yav warned u plenty times to stop watchin too many naija nd india movies.....nw u don dey form desmond peacock. .sry elliot. ...read ya books nd 4get amarachi....she don drop engine...(2 gals)fo village........yeye pikin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mcocolok(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Wow this story is soo sad. really girls of nowadays can be so mean and heartless. She doesn't even know what is coming for her. She's throwing away a man that loves and cherishes her. She's so stupid really to be honest. She might be thinking that she's young, and she's got all the time to settle down. The earlier you find your life time partner the better. What she has done to you my brother, another will do unto her X10. She might end up marrying a man that uses her as a punching bag, or a man that is a liabilty. Let her go, what goes around comes around. She will come back to beg you in the nearest future. She's not worth your time. She's a liar, a biitch and an ungrateful coward. I don vex ooo! I feel your pain my brother

Thanks Dearie.....Called her and its all fucking over....Thanks for all your advise... Really been through HELL and SHITS...
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by MrTeymee(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
bright007: ......space booker association
It takes a thief to know a thief...
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by WhyAWhy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Once a woman cheats on you once, she will do it AGAIN and AGAIN. Take it from me, I have seen it all. She even fought me for getting angry that she cheated. angry
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 100Cents: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: Eyah. Pele
Just ignore that chick or you'll die loving her sorry a.ss. It's clear she's taking you a solitude in time of distress. Cut the crap now, get another nwanyi that will cool your mind. You're too young to die for love o

Seriously, the guy wan die.

And the girl will not let him be or simply remain faithful.

Men dey see things for fine woman body..
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mcocolok(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks for the advise....Really helped..... All those still advising me to stay and wait for a MIRACLE...I NO FIT DO AM OOOOOOO......Any way,thanks for all the help......................
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Goldienana(f): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yes.
2sExy1: Oyibo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by sorom4: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
cramjones: Read read read and you shall know!

-CramJones
CRAMJONES is back, after 9 months nairaland exile. Nawa oh!! @Op....Go and tell your ancestors that story.....STORY 4 THE GODS
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by marieolae(f): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
mcocolok:

Thanks Dearie.....Called her and its all fucking over....Thanks for all your advise... Really been through HELL and SHITS...
good for you, dear!!!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 100Cents: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Leetunechi: All d commenters above me are so stewpid expt dat geh

op move on pls

u have been frnd zoned for a whole fuccckin four years cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pretty sure, you don't know the meaning of friend zoning ?

Learner !
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by tobymichael(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
The best advice is to move on, i inow its hard but the greatest trick a woman can pull is to make a man feel he is in love if you can shake dat trick off trust me you'll find the right person who will appreciate you.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
mcocolok: Thanks for the advise....Really helped..... All those still advising me to stay and wait for a MIRACLE...I NO FIT DO AM OOOOOOO......Any way,thanks for all the help......................
Good... let me tell you one truth that you may not be aware of... you have better prospects than any girl out there. You have more choices and you shouldn't allow any unappreciative species tie you down when there are more ladies that would appreciate you. Enter market jor cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 100Cents: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
farano: Shey you don belle full now? grin U don scatter d pomo finish now u wanna call it a quit..hmmmmmm

Lol, wickedt girl..

Some pomo no dey lose elasticity. Tight, Strong, Reliable...

Talking from experience.

The guy is bewitched.

Chai, power of kpekus
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by whizqueen(f): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sixix:

She prolly has done something like that before and in her cown ase, she blamed the guy for not holding still for the sake of love tongue
@sixix and @idowuogbo both of u are not crious. My sense of judgement is not based on exprience or wateva u pple are tinking but on the fact that u cant judge a one-sided story. The OP only talked bad abt the gal whereas dere must still be sum gud left in her. Did he tell u wat he also did to her or do u knw the whole story of ther relationship?

Don't jugde a book by its contents or cover until u read tru it. My word!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by edogu(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
@2sexy: I must say based on what u have just narrated, mean ur experience with you ex, that u are a very nice guy. I had similar experience like urs. She said am not her type. When I asked what type of man does she want, she said doesnt know yet. She was just looking for a way to call off the relationship. Luckily for her, we had an argument one day n that was an opportunity for her to call it off. It's not easy for me but Eccl 3.1 pointed out, "There is a season for every thing". Guess these are the things that make us strong. For now (we can't decide for God), I have moved on.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Deefuray(f): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Read d handwriting on d wall, d girl doesn't want u.MOVE ON!!! You shouldn't beg anyone to love you
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: I'll always thank God for the type of heart he gave me. A heart that doesn't take poo from anybody even if I love the person more than myself. A heart that listens to my brain and a heart that always ask my brain for advice.

Oga op. Brake-ups make us strong. So let her go. Leave the girl and move on because you seriously need to, if you don't build yourself now and move then be ready to be used a third time. Her ex had dumped her before and may dump her again. She is very sure that you love her and will come back to you for a quick healing if that happens.

Learn your lesson and stop loving too much, stop showing too much love, stop confessing your love like a drunk. Stop being too nice to women, they don't need it. Never you on any condition cry over a girl. No gf is worth your tears. Be a toughy.

sins i av joind nl in 2011 ur d ist i av liked

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
2sExy1: brilliant! That is the problem with many of these kind of girls. They have this myopic reasoning that there is still time, they want to experience life etc. Imagine my own ex saying she wanted to experience life and that is it when she gets married that she would get the experience. I just laughed. so,why didn't she remain with her EXPERIENCE explorers, why come back to me, even travelling from PH to Delta state to see me... fools grin grin grin grin
OMG:-) Your English is good :-) I was thinking you're still a kindergarten in English Language. I'm happy you're all right now. Let her keep running through the wilderness. She'll realize Babylon is no more pretty soon :-)
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by tonyx4x44(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Femistico: @op my advice for u is to chill small cuz all wat ur gf said may be lies trying to whine u nd see ur reaction maybe u still love her or not..I dnt blive dat she told u she slept with her rev father, it maybe a cooked story to see ur reactions...I hate someone loosing his/her lover..
just chill small nd observe..Thank me later if diz works

observe wetin

you are seeing clear manipulation you say observe

op you get two options

1. play her back, hard to get things
2. drop her and move on with your live; she's worthless (advised course of action)
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Joenice: OMG:-) Your English is good :-) I was thinking you're still a kindergarten in English Language. I'm happy you're all right now. Let her keep running through the wilderness. She'll realize Babylon is no more pretty soon :-)
huh? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Onyenna(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Femistico: @op my advice for u is to chill small cuz all wat ur gf said may be lies trying to whine u nd see ur reaction maybe u still love her or not..I dnt blive dat she told u she slept with her rev father, it maybe a cooked story to see ur reactions...I hate someone loosing his/her lover..
just chill small nd observe..Thank me later if diz works
so that is your idea of testing someone you love!!! **BullSh*t****

@OP....If She's not capable of loving you back(and also letting her EX go), just quit!! She doesn't deserve you.....PERIOD!!..... BTW...I don't really like judging without hearing from the other Party(Parties) involved.......***just saying***...
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
2sExy1: happy Sunday smiley
Same dear.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 100Cents: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ishilove:
Kiss ma black azz grin

Let me see what he is about to kiss..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.