Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80091 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by sexzskil(f): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
boko haram will be laughing their heads off, watching at the distance. Terrorism is different from a band of armed robbers. Terrorists can never be obliterated.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wishing them success.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by judemorfy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the events of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!
It is really pathetic here in the north to say the least!
At dat point wen north nw hav nofin,den we'll peacefuly divide the country let dem go empty

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by opiaoku: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
arewanationz:

Cool cash for dusa. cheesy ...... No wahala.

I can see you are a bit well behaved... Kudos to you.
kai abokina its good to have you back
one cool burukutu and fura d nunu for you
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Hamazz1: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the events of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!

wht can i expect frm a biafran it goes wtout asking.wel atleast a former c in c dint call thm conquered people.. unlke...n lk it or nt they can unsettle any leader in ds country if they choose 2.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
GEJ was very patient with the north all these while and now that he has declared a full scale war on them and assure they will not complain. They had the opportunity to stop the evil.

judemorfy: At dat point wen north nw hav nofin,den we'll peacefuly divide the country let dem go empty

7 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
meforyou1: may ebola visit all your generation tonight, empty coward.

Ebola zaiire strain, dengue fever, bubonic plague, mad cow disease, SARS and anthrax finish your lineage before dawn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
How did we get to this point, where people post supposedly pictures of forumites?

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Legendoscar2: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2014

You're on your own o...
GEJ is NOT fighting against the North as you insinuate.
This war is nothing like the nigerian CIVIL war and you insult sensibilities when you typed that crap.
The south is well aware of the fact that we 're fighting terrorism (something we denied many years ago when the U.S hinted us)
This is not a North or South thing...it is a war between the nation and home grown terrorism ....
Yes, the battle ground is in the North East but we all feel the pain and suffering of a part of our sovereign state is being severely troubled by BOKOHARAM, and a few apologists

6 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Firefire: The WAR MUST be WON.

Death again and again to all Boko haram supporters both ONLINE and OFFILINE

Go soldiers, go in this your might.
Including those in Jonathan's govt
All the executive commanders
All those in supporter of APC party
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by arewanationz: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
opiaoku:
kai abokina its good to have you back
one cool burukutu and fura d nunu for you

Thank you my G..... wink

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by meforyou1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

Ebola zaiire strain, dengue fever, bubonic plague, mad cow disease, SARS and anthrax finish your lineage before dawn.
coward. It is only your exposure that is fully well deserved. Cow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
I never said GEJ is fighting the north, what I said was that the north had enough time to put their house in order.

Legendoscar2:

You're on your own o...
GEJ is NOT fighting against the North as you insinuate.
This war is nothing like the nigerian CIVIL war and you insult sensibilities when you typed that crap.
The south is well aware of the fact that we fighting terrorism (something we denied many years ago)
This is not a North or South thing...it is a war between the nation and home grown terrorism ....
Yes, the battle ground is in the North East but we all feel the pain and suffering of a part of our sovereign state is being severely troubled by BOKOHARAM, and a few apologists

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Seyitosino(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: With what I saw in KD I can only but weep for Boko Haram insurgents because their end is here.. cool
amen

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by meforyou1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: How did to this point, where people post supposedly pictures of forumites?
u started it. So call your boys to order.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Entchidodo: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
We need Armour in the Nigerian Army,Tanks,BMPs,Howitzers,flamethrowers,Incendiary grenades,exoskeletons with thrusters.We need intelligient military planners that can stage campaigns with close to 500km supply and Comms line...the distance equivalent to push BH over the border with Cameroon...We need prayers in NFA,we cannot afford to miss Afcon..

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by opiaoku: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
arewanationz:

Thank you my G..... wink

welcome my abokina

the only gworo seller in ala awusa
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
meforyou1: coward. It is only your exposure that is fully well deserved. Cow

how about death taking a permanent residency in your household, if all the pictures y'all have been spreading is not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nmeri17: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
feyif: Kill Dem,slaughter Dem,maim Dem

I wish I was the one lying beside you in that bed and taking those pictures of yo radiant face cry cry welcome to nl by the way kiss
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by louiskay(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bros u can LIE oooooo+ooooooo..................................... This pix was taken from kaduna barracks and not kaduna airport ............ HABA we also have people living in KD now ............... Small small ooooo ................. Also, I even doubt if u were the person who personally took the shot ...........u equally said u talked to dem ................bros abeg shey as a reporter, military officer OR a CIVILIAN. ±observing facts±
diaisGod Sha cause Seriously I can smell hot poo & lies in all what u ve said

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: MOVEMENT OF TROOPS TO BORNO STATE

I am at Kaduna Airport trying to board a flight, behold I saw large no of troops boarding the army transport plane I suspect to be Hercules C130. I interacted with some of them and they said they were going to Borno State. They are in high spirits. I encouraged them, wished them well and prayed to God to see them through in the battle against terrorism. I also saw movement of heavy ammunition towards Borno State. I realized it might be in fulfillment of total war the President has already ordered.

Rather than speak disparagingly against the Army, let us encourage them. It is not easy to fight monsters, suicide bombers , that are ready to die. While you mourn the innocent killed, they only calculate home many people died with them in the anesthesia of prosecuting a holy war.

This time calls for Nigeria to become united like antibodies gathering to attack an infection.

I will never support a group of fcktards that do this and our moronic government then denies it and tries to cover it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA7SIbvEO64
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Abuloma80(f): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
This morning (7th Sept): BOKO HARAM have finally surfaced at Michika (200km from Bama). Yes Boko Boys are now at Michika. The army kept at Gulak to see that Boko Boys don't go beyond Gulak fled away. That paved way for Boko Boys to pass Gulak and invade Michika. On reaching Michika they hoisted their flags and continue with their business for the day. They finally captured Michika while the military retreated to Maraba near Mubi, so as to prevent BH entering Mubi their next target. No time for pictures.

It started yesterday with Boko Boys sending the army out of Gulak and Michika. The residents followed suit, seeing soldiers running away from Boko Boys. From this morning to this time Boko Boys are doing their unimaginable havoc. First firing and bombing houses, close range shooting and slaughtering innocent people, breaking and looting warehouses and shops. Able body and young ladies are forcefully taken away. The rest are more horrific.
cry cry cry cry
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by psammyJ(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yesterday was the East

Tomorrow is the West

I hope you agreeagree cheesy
Bad belle...it can Never be west....we are more reasonable n more enlightened wen it comes to handling issues like this....we are not beasts in form of human!!! Get dat in to ur atom like brain!

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Lexusgs430: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Apache gunships will also be a strong tool in their armoury!!!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by guttentag(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please make sure you post the pictures of the Dead Boko Boyz otherwise I don't believe

Kill Sheriff and his associates

Kill them ALL...!!!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by 9jii(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014

THIS IS JUST YOUR WISH BUT FORTUNATELY YOU ARE ALL WRONG AND DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN THE NORTH.
10 MILLION,HUNDRED YEARS AND 1966.KEEP DECEIVING YOUR SELF.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Superstar5: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
im sure you will pay for this. fvck you.

illugun: stop talking rubbish tunde salam, you and i know that we both tested positive to HIV the same day. even superstar has already owned up. stop insulting people that has nothing to do with this. i agree i was the one that gave you the infection but stop embarrasing us here.

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

shut up mehn!!!! you said it with your own mouth on that thread. cos mods don hide am you don begin lie again.

Perhaps you're mistaking me for collynzo. grin

Y'all should stop involving me in your fucckery.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
rooftech: you are reporting classified information and actually taking pictures illegally

Slap,kick and punch him silly and then......

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by louiskay(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Abuloma80: This morning (7th Sept): BOKO HARAM have finally surfaced at Michika (200km from Bama). Yes Boko Boys are now at Michika. The army kept at Gulak to see that Boko Boys don't go beyond Gulak fled away. That paved way for Boko Boys to pass Gulak and invade Michika. On reaching Michika they hoisted their flags and continue with their business for the day. They finally captured Michika while the military retreated to Maraba near Mubi, so as to prevent BH entering Mubi their next target. No time for pictures.

It started yesterday with Boko Boys sending the army out of Gulak and Michika. The residents followed suit, seeing soldiers running away from Boko Boys. From this morning to this time Boko Boys are doing their unimaginable havoc. First firing and bombing houses, close range shooting and slaughtering innocent people, breaking and looting warehouses and shops. Able body and young ladies are forcefully taken away. The rest are more horrific.
cry cry cry cry
. Dis is super storyyyyyy .......... A very beautiful liar........... Chia bros ......... Abeg I love ur story ......... Tell me another one .........

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.