Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80106 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
collybaby:

same thing u said when chidiebere pics came on nl, u said he is light skinned grin grin grin

no it is his mum that is light skinned grin grin
calm ur self down bros e..

u will join dozie and chidiebere very soon

You keep huffing and puffing like a nut case.

Y'all are full of baloney, is over 2weeks and Eggheaders is yet to expose me. Now you animal handler is making noise that you'll expose me in 3 days. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

What swear?

Have the swears stopped me from telling peeps how primitive he's?

oh boy ask any Yoruba person around you the meaning of those swear, fear go catch your flat....head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
superstar1:

He is a dumba55 and he is messing with the wrong person.

This week is his week of grace. If he dares cross my path, I will send him to abyss without mercy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Koln destitute is a joke!

You're now giving me grace after making noise yesterday like an acute malaria patient. grin

Go to hell you animal handler!

Just wave dumbness and childishness bye bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
superstar1:

He is a dumba55 and he is messing with the wrong person.

This week is his week of grace. If he dares cross my path, I will send him to abyss without mercy.

yes that what that goat deserves.... abeg permission to fit thief use that epe??.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

You're now giving me grace after making noise yesterday like an acute malaria patient. grin

your phoolishness deserve a Nobel. so you can't differentiate between alababoss and superstar. you need to exchange your non functional brain for two cups for garri.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
collybaby: Ngwakwe in da building, it will interesting to see who is banned and why grin grin

Agent of gloom.....
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by customised13: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:
You keep huffing and puffing like a nut case.
Y'all are full of baloney, is over 2weeks and Eggheaders is yet to expose me. Now you animal handler is making noise that you'll expose me in 3 days. grin grin

dats why he said u shld calm down na grin grin

dis one no be for mouth ..make we relax enjoy d game chino started grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
customised13:

dats why he said u shld calm down na grin grin

dis one no be for mouth ..make we relax enjoy d game chino started grin grin grin grin

Go and sleep!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
ChinDike:

Stop making noise, foolish boy. When we deal with you, you'll go into hiding like Customized13 and friends.

Oga abeg if you see dozzybaba aka yourhealthlabs aka chidozie udeogu, tell him say we miss him. and we have forgiven him all the lies that he has been blowing on this section.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
ChinDike:

Stop making noise, foolish boy. When we deal with you, you'll go into hiding like Customized13 and friends.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Eggheaders, give your boy some orientations.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
HIV patient talking..hehehehehehe

You need our collective help because you are dying and need assistance immediately..lol

Have you taken your HIV drugs today?lol

You will die if you don't take your meds as at when due..though you are already dead..lol

anag0900:

same rubbish!!! take our swear test and save me all your rubbish. everyone of this forum knows that you are a liar. collynzo16 and afam4ever your kinsmen have testified to that. the whole house saw your HIV result wetin again. Oga face your misery life is not always fair to all anyways. good luck as you wait your death.
;DHIV patient talking..hehehehehehe

anag0900:

same rubbish!!! take our swear test and save me all your rubbish. everyone of this forum knows that you are a liar. collynzo16 and afam4ever your kinsmen have testified to that. the whole house saw your HIV result wetin again. Oga face your misery life is not always fair to all anyways. good luck as you wait your death.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

If my foolishness deserve a "nobel" then yours should immortalized.

Why are Y'all pained because of what I did to ilugun? grin grin

amadioha strike you dead before dawn. idi0t don't you confess with your ogiri smelly mouth that you set him up or something. werey a bu igi je.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by customised13: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
illugun: [s]To put the records straight, I am HIV positive and I have no shame about it because I am healthier than supposedly people without the disease. I stumbled on a thread this morning and I saw my HIV test result that I shared with my friends who who are equally infected with the disease. I was so sad that I decided to open this thread to put the records straight.[/s]

no original content.u are using the same HIV certificate that u got in 2009 and yet u did a poor job

shame embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
I'm choking with laughter! grin grin grin grin grin

@illugun, you're something else. grin

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by superstar1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

I am not warning you, I am telling you what I will do to you.

Just start digging your final resting place.

You are a goner, both physically and spiritually.

Using 100 monikers will never save you from this onslaught coming against you.

Summoning your disillusioned spirit is in a matter of minutes.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tunde1200(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
amin oooo

tuhorns: RIP, Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by BOAR: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seun can you deal once and for all with these nuisance of political section?

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
illugun: To put the records straight, I am HIV positive and I have no shame about it because I am healthier than supposedly people without the disease. I stumbled on a thread this morning and I saw my HIV test result that I shared with my friends who who are equally infected with the disease. I was so sad that I decided to open this thread to put the records straight.

I am Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji whom you popularly known as Ilugun is HIV positive. I came to know Tunde Salam whom you know as eggheader/Anago and also Agosu Peter Nowheyon whom you all know as Peter Agosu also known as Superstar when we were attending classes in 2009/2010 on how to live with HIV. We became friends since then but I feel so sad that they have been doctoring our results to suit their fancy.

We shared copies of our results thereafter and each one of us has each others result copy because we got tested the same day in 2009 in LASUTH. And our friendship has been on since then and even now we all got to NL.

Below is my own result, I am not ashamed of saying it because there are even worse diseases these days. I equally have odinma/chykes and anago/eggheader's results in case they want to prove otherwise. I have put up my pix for people that may wish to doubt me can go to my facebook for confirmation.

you are smart by half..... you go edit your HIV result put people name.... may amadioha strike you dead for this lie. why the same doctor wey test you for awka na him do this same test. your sense dey inside your yansh.

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

amadioha strike you dead before dawn. idi0t don't you confess with your ogiri smelly mouth that you set him up or something. werey a bu igi je.

Eggheaders, you're making me see you as a kiddo which you're not. When did I say I set him up?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Superstar5: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
why are you doing this. please do not post my result for here oo

illugun: To put the records straight, I am HIV positive and I have no shame about it because I am healthier than supposedly people without the disease. I stumbled on a thread this morning and I saw my HIV test result that I shared with my friends who who are equally infected with the disease. I was so sad that I decided to open this thread to put the records straight.

I am Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji whom you popularly known as Ilugun is HIV positive. I came to know Tunde Salam whom you know as eggheader/Anago and also Agosu Peter Nowheyon whom you all know as Peter Agosu also known as Superstar when we were attending classes in 2009/2010 on how to live with HIV. We became friends since then but I feel so sad that they have been doctoring our results to suit their fancy.

We shared copies of our results thereafter and each one of us has each others result copy because we got tested the same day in 2009 in LASUTH. And our friendship has been on since then and even now we all got to NL.

Below is my own result, I am not ashamed of saying it because there are even worse diseases these days. I equally have odinma/chykes and anago/eggheader's results in case they want to prove otherwise. I have put up my pix for people that may wish to doubt me can go to my facebook for confirmation.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
superstar1:

I am not warning you, I am telling you what I will do to you.

Just start digging your final resting place.

You are a goner, both physically and spiritually.

Using 100 monikers will never save you from this onslaught coming against you.

Summoning your disillusioned spirit is in a matter of minutes.

Mister man, I've just one moniker on Nairaland.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by dljbd1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
tuhorns: RIP, Boko Haram.
grin
So funny!
1,000,000 likes if possible cool
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by mikeywise(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Whats all this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.