Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80090 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
superstar1:

[s]This mungo park does not know who he is messing with.
I hereby release the spirit of death upon you and your family, to torment you in your dreams, your sight and in everything you lay your hands upon.
I will arrest your peace of mind in stages.
You picked the wrong person to dare your shekau-like e-terrorism with.
I will send you the world beyond in phases.
Copy that.[/s]

Do you ever get tired of making noise? embarassed
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
yea MAN... i sniff the end of those bastards called boko haram...

oneeast: MOVEMENT OF TROOPS TO BORNO STATE

I am at Kaduna Airport trying to board a flight, behold I saw large no of troops boarding the army transport plane I suspect to be Hercules C130. I interacted with some of them and they said they were going to Borno State. They are in high spirits. I encouraged them, wished them well and prayed to God to see them through in the battle against terrorism. I also saw movement of heavy ammunition towards Borno State. I realized it might be in fulfillment of total war the President has already ordered.

Rather than speak disparagingly against the Army, let us encourage them. It is not easy to fight monsters, suicide bombers , that are ready to die. While you mourn the innocent killed, they only calculate home many people died with them in the anesthesia of prosecuting a holy war.

This time calls for Nigeria to become united like antibodies gathering to attack an infection.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Superstar5: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
shut up

iconize:

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by DECOtech(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
slap1: GOOD LUCK TO THEM. Kill them all, their virgins are getting lonely.
Bro how come you interacted with some of them yet snapped them from this far off?
he simply used wisdom. Precaution to guide against losing his phone or camera.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
[size=16pt]Seun mods mynd44 Afam4eva Ikenna351 OAM4J Ngwakwe

How did this lie make front page for the live of the almighty?

Kaduna has an Airforce base, that's where all military planes land. It's landing strip is big enough to take a c-130 plane, which could be the only excuse for taking off in a public airport!

The Airforce base also is much closer to town and other barracks, like the head quarters for the army 1 div on zaria road where the army men probably revived their orders, it's just a road that separate the barrack from the aircraft base. Why will they make the journey of 10-15km when they can take off just across the road?

The main point, Airforce base has an airport which use to be the main airport in kaduna before the new one was built.

It's a shame how fabricated story can make frontpage[/size]

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
The military are on top of the situation and all BH boys and their sponsors will be brought to book.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by osnova(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
NICE MOVE....BLOW EM ALMAJIRIS AND supporters of APC UP....SHEKAU UR DAYS ARE OVER..U MUFUCKER
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Grown up men behaving like kids. embarassed embarassed

Shame!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by strangest(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
victory assured... God bless our army
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by meforyou1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

how about death taking a permanent residency in your household, if all the pictures y'all have been spreading is not me.
i have fully and exposed you. Let us leave it at that. May Ebola sleep and wake with you and generation if you are not man enough to come to the charcoal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by superstar1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

you are a walking cadaver. copy that.

you chose the wrong person to stalk. Start digging your 6feet below. I will see you off to your fortunate and timely death.

you are a goner. Spirit of death is on you.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Missy89(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
rooftech: you are reporting classified information and actually taking pictures illegally

how is it classified?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't like this thread one bit.
Oneeast you are not helping anyone with this thread. Just furnishing the enemy with info.
You are those army officers that spoke to you are suffering from mouth diarrhoea.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by superstar1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
illugun: mr man it is time to quit. its game over for us.

changing your monicker like chameleon, will never save you from the Spirit of Death, being unleashed on you.

You are a walking corpse.

Copy that.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Yukov(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Abuloma80: This morning (7th Sept): BOKO HARAM have finally surfaced at Michika (200km from Bama). Yes Boko Boys are now at Michika. The army kept at Gulak to see that Boko Boys don't go beyond Gulak fled away. That paved way for Boko Boys to pass Gulak and invade Michika. On reaching Michika they hoisted their flags and continue with their business for the day. They finally captured Michika while the military retreated to Maraba near Mubi, so as to prevent BH entering Mubi their next target. No time for pictures.

It started yesterday with Boko Boys sending the army out of Gulak and Michika. The residents followed suit, seeing soldiers running away from Boko Boys. From this morning to this time Boko Boys are doing their unimaginable havoc. First firing and bombing houses, close range shooting and slaughtering innocent people, breaking and looting warehouses and shops. Able body and young ladies are forcefully taken away. The rest are more horrific.
cry cry cry cry
Story for the gods, Zeus will be waiting to hear more from you. cool
Abuloma80: This morning (7th Sept): BOKO HARAM have finally surfaced at Michika (200km from Bama). Yes Boko Boys are now at Michika. The army kept at Gulak to see that Boko Boys don't go beyond Gulak fled away. That paved way for Boko Boys to pass Gulak and invade Michika. On reaching Michika they hoisted their flags and continue with their business for the day. They finally captured Michika while the military retreated to Maraba near Mubi, so as to prevent BH entering Mubi their next target. No time for pictures.

It started yesterday with Boko Boys sending the army out of Gulak and Michika. The residents followed suit, seeing soldiers running away from Boko Boys. From this morning to this time Boko Boys are doing their unimaginable havoc. First firing and bombing houses, close range shooting and slaughtering innocent people, breaking and looting warehouses and shops. Able body and young ladies are forcefully taken away. The rest are more horrific.
cry cry cry cry
Story for the gods, Zeus will be waiting to hear more from you.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Jabioro: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Meanwhile some as still deny themselves that Boko haram had take over some town in Borno state,to extend those ewriters,edenier and ewarrior against sahara and BBC reporter that gave true sistuatn..Anyway l wish our gallant soldier best and successful operatn.it is nt easy to face the mosters,you can see what foreign religion has caused the whole world..
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by nony0631: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Spare no one
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: With what I saw in KD I can only but weep for Boko Haram insurgents because their end is here.. cool
SOME EVIL MINDED FELLOWS WILL NOT LIKE THIS KIND OF NEWS, BECAUSE IT LACK PROPAGANDA CONTENTS!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by superstar1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
illugun: i know why you are angry with me. im sorry that i infected you.

You are a dead man walking in the midst of the living.

Your soul is being drained from your empty body gradually.

Copy that.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by mbulela: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the events of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!

It is really pathetic here in the north to say the least!

The inept clown has been declaring a full war for months. His critics seem to have a greater sense of urgency as it concerns the danger at hand than this Cincinnati of ours. All he and fellow clowns like Labaran Maku do is tell us half truths every day and try to politize the grave danger at hand.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by angelo82: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
superstar1:

Lmaoooo.

West navigated her travail during June 12 without going to war and still achieved her objective.

You are correct!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.