Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80098 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: HIV patient talking..hehehehehehe

You need our collective help because you are dying and need assistance immediately..lol

Have you taken your HIV drugs today?lol

You will die if you don't take your meds as at when due..though you are already dead..lol

;DHIV patient talking..hehehehehehe

you be village mumu ooo. how you take edit your HIV result with mumuness baffle me.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Eggheaders, you're making me see you as a kiddo which you're not. When did I say I set him up?

you said it yourself that you used a female poster. abeg save me your balderdash.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by meforyou1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
omenka: Why do I get this feeling this pic is fake The angle looks suspicious.
another boko haram supporter. We know all of you

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by meforyou1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
illugun: Below is Peter Agosu aka superstar. we tested to HIV the same day.
u are still so pained.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by arshavineering(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all

I smell a BH sympathiser in the forum. ..big fool

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by pumpingmachine: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Can Seun take down this thread? This is a matter of national security. Pls delete this thread ASAP. God bless Nigeria and God bless the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by asadike(f): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ilugun,i dont no if wot u postd here is true, bt one tin i have 2 say is no mata how we insult,mock nd disagree wit one anoda,invading ones privacy is totally rong. U dont discriminate against people livin wit HIV,i work in a hospital dat partners wit FHI org,we av a lot of HIV pts so i no wot they are going tru,it takes a lot of bravery to live wit HIV nd they need our support nd love nt embarassment nd discrimination.

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by superstar1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Mister man, I've just one moniker on Nairaland.

How do you want to join your ancestors? Pick one:

1. Peacefully in your sleep
2. Ghastly motor accident with mangled and roasted body
3. By drowning
4. Dog bite

It's your choice to pick from. If I pick for you, you will hate yourself in death.

I declare once again, You are a living corpse.

Copy that.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Superstar5: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
ilugun I beg of you stop posting my result here.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by arewanationz: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
opiaoku:

because you and your party are bokoharam.

bastard monkey
olodo
vulture

Hmmm.......

Goat, where you go hide?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

you said it yourself that you used a female poster. abeg save me your balderdash.

Me?

Any evidence to substantiate your "silliness".
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by badoosecret: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Waste the motherfuckers

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
illugun: This is me ilugun. I want to state here and now that tunde salam and peter agosu aka superstar are HIV positive as well as myself.

You are a bastard....

Why all this impersonation.? Are you so inferior...you need to clone my handle to be doing this childish nonsense ?

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Going there isn't d problem, what we are 2 b concerned of is dat, are they having the sophisticated weapons to combat this sect? May God see them through, AMEN

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by superstar1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

yes that what that goat deserves.... abeg permission to fit thief use that epe??.

Permission granted without recourse omo iya.

That guy is a mistake of a "thing". He ought to have been washed away with tampons.

I will send him to the Hades, where he belongs.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Willybos(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Oh lord, lead our galant NA 2 win dis war in jesus name "AMEN" :-

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Clown now that one you have decided to busted you g@y..hehehehehehehehheheheh

You will die better go and take your HIV meds. I will be on the sideline laughing..hehehehehehehhe

anag0900:

you be village mumu ooo. how you take edit your HIV result with mumuness baffle me.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
superstar1:

[s]How do you want to join your ancestors? Pick one:
1. Peacefully in your sleep
2. Ghastly motor accident with mangled and roasted body
3. By drowning
4. Dog bite

It's your choice to pick from. If I pick for you, you will hate yourself in death.

I declare once again, You are a living corpse.

Copy that.[/s]

Garbage in, Garbage out. embarassed embarassed
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by meforyou1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

amadioha strike you dead before dawn. idi0t don't you confess with your ogiri smelly mouth that you set him up or something. werey a bu igi je.
coward paper tiger
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
slap1: GOOD LUCK TO THEM. Kill them all, their virgins are getting lonely.
Bro how come you interacted with some of them yet snapped them from this far off?

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Me?

Any evidence to substantiate your "silliness".

shut up mehn!!!! you said it with your own mouth on that thread. cos mods don hide am you don begin lie again.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Analyst2: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
BOKO HARAM MUST BE ERADICATED!!!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all

The south has gotten its share of the bombardment, The north is getting theirs now so it remains the west. We should all pray it ends at the north

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
hehehehehehhehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.