Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (98668 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by achijo: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
completely derailed from the bone of contension, nobody is disputing man of God, or preacher of the word of God, the so called allegations which is leading to the present divorce case between him and his wife is the bone of contension or are you telling us that men should blindly follow a man God because he can never sin even the bible recounts men of God who commits sin but begs for forgiveness as they are human, blind following a man of God with the believe that they are supper beings hv retrogressed our society that we even believe that their sins or irregular life style becomes a church law or customs that must be obeyed, its unfortunate that we clap and celebrate a marriage in chritianity where husband and a duely married wife lives their life seperately as far as continent apart only to be justified by the bible with WHO WAS THE WIFE OF PETER, OR PAUL IN THE BIBLE, belittering the true concept of matrimonial union even when he is not a catholic reverend father to say the least, why marry at all ?

MAY GOD BE WITH US.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ogunaofor: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

who could do these without the HolySiprit? being present in all the countries and territories of the world!

Bill Gates , steve jobs, richard branson many others without the Holy Spirit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by bestym: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
akagaba: Oh My God, im so refreshed!!! What a ministry Sometimes i wonder if it wasnt Christ Embassy, wher wud i have been? If it wasnt Pst Chris Oyakhilome, who then wud he have been! Hahahahahah to those who are calling Pst chris names, we dont need to be told that u ar of d devil, sent frm d pit of hell to disrupt things, but i believe that ur master Satan shud have intimated u earlier that Christ Embassy people are a set of esteemed people that can and will never be dettered or moved by whateva u say or cook up here! Besides if u dont talk or write all these rubbish, how will people know our significance and worth! Its only a valuable thing that attracts interest!! Thanx for showing us so much concern, but sorry cus u all dont exist in d real sense of life!! Pst Chris and Pst Anita, we know that its just d wind of d devil, but it will surely blow away! i love u all and i remain ur ardent follower forever!
Anyone who looks at the possibility of Oyakhilome being guilty as accused must be of the Devil..But he who believes without reason that Oyaks is infallible is of God. Chai chai diaris God ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
ogunaofor:

Bill Gates , steve jobs, richard branson many others without the Holy Spirit

Really? They heal the sick?
They have about 25 million brethren nworldwide?
They publish a daily devotional in 423 languages In all nations of the world?
They talk about Christ?

Go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by bestym: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
trustman: Have Gombs & co really analyzed that statement line by line, sentence by sentence and think all is ok with it?
Or are they just excited that something has been said? A man of God does not sin? The new testament man of God is patterned after what?
I think the gullibility of CEC members and supporters is amazing!
Those statements goes to confirm the facebook allegation where he was alleged to have blamed the entire problems on the poor Anita before his congregation in Uk.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ogunaofor: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
sarutobie:
I find it odd that nobody bothered to question the authenticity of that article. it is riddled with so much errors that is uncharacteristic of pastor chris.

Don't worry the clip is on youtube here it is around the 14th minute he starts his ramblings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gh2_JqLKGw , fake phoneing does not mean speaking good english, again the transcriber may have made mistakes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ogunaofor: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

Really? They heal the sick?
They have about 25 million brethren nworldwide?
They publish a daily devotional in 423 languages In all nations of the world?
They talk about Christ?

Go sleep abeg

They have affected the world in more ways than your pastor, point being that the fact that you are affecting the world does not mean you are led by the spirit of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ogunaofor: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
bestym: Those statements goes to confirm the facebook allegation where he was alleged to have blamed the entire problems on the poor Anita before his congregation in Uk.

They evidently didn't analyse what he's said or possibly have not the mental capacity to do so seeing how heavily brainwashed they are, they were more excited to publish it not realizing this shows him up more for the arrogant conceited man he is. A contrite man will shut up and seek to resolve things quietly with his wife in the place of prayer not ranting about how he is a more superior being on the course of destruction .

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by bestym: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

gbam...spot on! to add to this, check all the Men of God in the Bible...they had one thing in common, their lives were always dotted with attacks because they chose to follow the course God gave them.
So God has given Oyakhilome an adulterous course.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by bestym: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

gbam...spot on! to add to this, check all the Men of God in the Bible...they had one thing in common, their lives were always dotted with attacks because they chose to follow the course God gave them.
So God has given Oyakhilome an adulterous course. Co's that's what his life is dotted with now

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
ogunaofor:

They have affected the world in more ways than your pastor, point being that the fact that you are affecting the world does not mean you are led by the spirit of God.

How? Start from your state...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Bobby4090: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Blenvado: Am a proud member of CE and will always be. If I'm given another opportunity in the next world, I will identify with Jesus Christ through CE. I was at the communion service today and heard what Pst said about the divorce saga, I still believe God knows best how to handle our affairs individually and collectively. I will continue to pray as instructed by God and Pst for both himself and Pst. Anita whom I also love not becos I have met her personally or been pastored directly by her but just for being the wife of Pst Chris is enough to share in the grace. I must say she impacted my life as a young man back then in the University (BLW) Campus ministry. There's always a challenging time for everyone of us but if you know anything about challenges, you know it only makes us stronger. This one won't be an exception. CE church will come out stronger than it was before.

Your proud pastor did not request that you pray for him. He only said people should pray for Anita only. Read his words very well. He feels he doesn't need any one's prayer and doesn't have a single blame whatsoever in the collapse of his marriage. It's very shameful of him. Those single girls that live with him in the white house whom he insults Anita in their presence are still with him. So don't waste your prayers on him young man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by 1miccza: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin

Absolute rubbish!!Sheepish followers!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by bestym: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem:

Apt.
The scripture itself have spoken and judgement made.
Chris should as s matter of urgency stop all churchy activities and work on his family. Let him take at least a year off making sure he ffucks and love Anita mercilessly throughout the period before he gets back. Surely he himself will be better for it. He has no business on the pulpit when his house is on fire.
Anita is furious and a furious woman is dangerous. Fine she is a pastor but she is first a woman before being a pastor. Women needs to be ffucked and u don't think she is asking for too much especially from her husband. She needs much love. Chris should man up and love her.
Case closed.
blatant truth. What can be truer

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by femikay149(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
PastorKun: 1 Timothy 3:1-7

Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.

CE members wont see this scripture oo dey ll juz b quoting pastor chris pastor chris dey dnt read bible by demselves bt thru Rhapsody...so am nt suprised they dont even know this scriptures and numerous scriptures abt divorce in the bible...
Also pple saying Man of God does nt sin and saying look at d miracles d man is doing results Remember Jesus said Many ll cast out demons in my name bt on dt day i ll say depart from me o ye workers of iniquity i know u not ...not this scripture is for men of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by degbads(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
One of the Saddest things that comes to my mind and immediately becomes apparent is the ignorance and naivety of many Nigerians, it amazes me how educated people can simply swallow words from the same media they know to be corrupt and ineffective.
Many here have judged and condemned a man they know little about and on a subject they know even less about.
What is amazing sometimes though is our eagerness and hunger to tear down people who appear to be successful, someone once wisely said – it’s a witchcraft spirit that is responsible for a lot of the poverty we see in Africa and Nigeria included.
i actually think the reason many of us are quick to condemn successful people is this, let's face it, most are poor or struggling, and have developed a poverty mentality, generally most poor people hate and are disdainful of successful people, so at the mention of things like this, they jump on the bandwagon and condemn them, sad to say, this is usually the undoing of the poor, they think all successful people men are evil (undoubtedly some are), and got their riches by some sort of evil or wickedness.
i once heard a theory, it says rich men dont criticize rich men, it’s the poor that criticize the rich, i think it is true but wouldn’t mind someone proving me wrong, so pls is there any of our dear critics and 'condemners' of Rev Chris who is very wealthy say a millionaire to start with, or has founded a very successful and wealthy business, or who even gives to the poor or has a charity i doubt there are, but wont mind to be proven wrong....waiting!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by degbads(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
2 reasons why, if you are daft and simple minded enough to believe everything you read in the press, you simply don’t have the intelligence to be rich (at least not yet), you just can’t cut it in business, the authors of the different posts accusing him (and many other posts) didn’t even dignify you enough to put a reasonable link, except to Sahara reporters and the Cable ( i even think say na UK paper before i see .ng for their website url) of all media houses, why? they don't think you are intelligent enough to need one, they doesn’t expect you to examine the facts and develop an informed opinion, they are counting on your illiteracy to go up in arms and condemn a man you know next to nothing about, sadly he is right for the most part
Secondly, if you are successful, you would have come through thick and thin on your road to success, you would have seen a lot, had a lot of people lie against you, defame you wrongly, this shapes your mind, you are more intelligent, you realize that not all that is said about a man is necessarily true and you realize that just like you, this may yet be another person being defamed, you are thus cautious to criticize, you know your words are important and taken seriously, you have the intelligence to examine the facts and the self-restraint to refrain from commenting until you have a reasonable picture of things. Peasants don't have such considerations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by degbads(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
That being said, i love the fact that many people who have been tangibly impacted by Pastor Chris' ministry are standing up to the accusers of the brethren, sadly its not a battle i think we can win in the realm of logic, people like Pastor Chris definitely always polarize opinion, just like Jesus himself, you either love them or love to hate them, Jesus himself said, if they have persecuted me they will persecute you, there will always be people jealous of pastor Chris, i mean how can a man be so successful, transforming the world and yet they are not known in their compounds, the man like Jesus is set for the rising and falling of many, the good thing is they will never be able to bring him down, in the TB joshua saga, PFN tried it, they couldn't, not now, not ever, it is just a waste of time and an exercise in futility.
God bless Pastor Chris and blessed is he who is not offended with him
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
degbads: 2 reasons why, if you are daft and simple minded enough to believe everything you read in the press, you simply don’t have the intelligence to be rich (at least not yet), you just can’t cut it in business, the authors of the different posts accusing him (and many other posts) didn’t even dignify you enough to put a reasonable link, except to Sahara reporters and the Cable ( i even think say na UK paper before i see .ng for their website url) of all media houses, why? they don't think you are intelligent enough to need one, they doesn’t expect you to examine the facts and develop an informed opinion, they are counting on your illiteracy to go up in arms and condemn a man you know next to nothing about, sadly he is right for the most part
Secondly, if you are successful, you would have come through thick and thin on your road to success, you would have seen a lot, had a lot of people lie against you, defame you wrongly, this shapes your mind, you are more intelligent, you realize that not all that is said about a man is necessarily true and you realize that just like you, this may yet be another person being defamed, you are thus cautious to criticize, you know your words are important and taken seriously, you have the intelligence to examine the facts and the self-restraint to refrain from commenting until you have a reasonable picture of things. Peasants don't have such considerations!!!

[size=14pt]So what are you saying?
Some of you are in a class of your own,abi?! CONGRATS!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
smokeydrinky: And what did he have to say?

You love him in what kind of way?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by degbads(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
trustman:
[/size]

errr....i would think that is obvious
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by sammybrainy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
trustman:

[/size]
Yes we are, deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Transluxpaints(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
everything that is happening to pastor chris marriage is just an attack from the kingdom of darkness,the contention has been on in the spirit for sometime now,pls lets be reasonable when we are dealing with men of God even if its a fake man of God we may be condemed because its a sin against the holy spirit.lets continue to pray for pastor chris and anita that God should restore their blessed marriage
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by totorimi: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
What sin did this man commit that the whole world is after him, he who is without sin should cast the first stone. Having said that I recall Jezebel in the Bible, some women are like that. Their work is to destroy and I dont want to believe this woman Anita is one of them. Which responsible woman of God will leave her husband and go and sit down in London for all this years.

She is just enjoying free money and now believe that because the law favors women in UK she can reap where she did not sow. It is a big lie it wont work infact let her gerraway there are lots of women ready to take over.
Whatever the Pastor has down she ought to protect the man from embarrassment she needs to learn alot of lesson from Hilary Clinton. What can of Christian is that please second base jare.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Transluxpaints: everything that is happening to pastor chris marriage is just an attack from the kingdom of darkness,the contention has been on in the spirit for sometime now,pls lets be reasonble when we are dealing men of God even if its a fake man of God we may be condermed because its a sin against the holy spirit.lets continue to pray for pastor chris and anita that God should restore their blessed marriage
So a person will be sinning against the Holy Spirit if he talks about 'a fake man of God'?
So God supports 'fake men of God'?
So even fake ones are still men of God?
Can you see how some of you are reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Israel5(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
to my sincere christian brethren here (dark hearts should ignore); please desist from meddling with the issues of church leaders no matter how true or false it might be. whatever happens in the body of christ should be solved privately in the body of christ. although the children of darkness have infilterated the church, revealing the things of the church to outer darkness(the world). be no part of it(in conversation, contribution or suggestion) for it can be used against you on that day.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by jibbish(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
bigass: CHRIS is it Godly for husband and wife to live separately?
The major scam these ordinary men do is to claim they are men of God who are superhuman and infallible. I can not fall this. Chris you are just like me but you get talisman which I dont have.
na dt talisman make d diff, pls get urself a taliswoman, while am still looking for wia to get my own talisman
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Legendoscar2: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Blenvado: Am a proud member of CE and will always be. If I'm given another opportunity in the next world, I will identify with Jesus Christ through CE. I was at the communion service today and heard what Pst said about the divorce saga, I still believe God knows best how to handle our affairs individually and collectively. I will continue to pray as instructed by God and Pst for both himself and Pst. Anita whom I also love not becos I have met her personally or been pastored directly by her but just for being the wife of Pst Chris is enough to share in the grace. I must say she impacted my life as a young man back then in the University (BLW) Campus ministry. There's always a challenging time for everyone of us but if you know anything about challenges, you know it only makes us stronger. This one won't be an exception. CE church will come out stronger than it was before.

Yeah...what don't kill you makes you stronger.....bla..bla bla.

The WORD for every believer who is caught in this web of Shame is REPENTANCE.....A broken and a contrite spirit is what GOD requires not this cockish attitude that has become the trade mark of your pastor and many of your members.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ldpele(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
I only faulted when he said the wife of a man of God doesn't automatically makes her a woman of God,its a two way thing,It's like growing a leg more than the other,even in the circular world,behind every successful man is a woman. Well,It's necessary persons choose the words they use on him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
@deg ads

give it a rest; the main body or crux of the allegations against him and which people or Christians as the case maybe, are taking up, were made by his wife.

So I understand that; I guess his wife is among those trying to pull him down

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Maximus85(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs: those media houses with incompetent sources should take note and put in in their front pages o

Source: September Global Communion Service

So this pastor reads the Bible and has never found where Jesus said Christians can Divorce? OMG! Who is this man?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Legendoscar2: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Boss13:

The above shows an arrogant man indulging in creative deception. Your wife is not a woman of God but you appointed her to lead your UK division. She co-authors your daily devotional book. She preaches too and also claim to heal. Come Mr. Chris you can deceive your members but you cannot deceive the public. Which God made you his man? Mr. Chris you are a sexist and a man who demoralize women. Why did you marry her initially? Please people should quit quoting an imaginary devil that does not exist. Mr. Chris is the devil - anyone who lies and deceive in the name of religion is the devil.

Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.