Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80248 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by donnie(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
nnenneigbo:

He's been investigated by hmrc and needs to prove where all the church money goes to.

Is it the first time we are hearing of investigation? The press always celebrate and announce investigation but never announce the results. You know why? We come out clean to their shame and dissappointment.

Last time it was UK. Then that woman from the commision in SA swore they would send Pastor Chris to jail for not opening church books. The next month Pastor Chris was in SA for a mighty crusade at the FNB stadium.

Arrest ko... jail ni.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2016
nnenneigbo:

Ashi ashi, lies lies lies. He's worse than a politician if he's convincing u lot of all this great freaking work he does. No proof of anything other than what he tells his brainwashed followers and they go out and try and spread the word.

He's been investigated by hmrc and needs to prove where all the church money goes to.

Bunch of theiving bastards.

No proofs? Hahahahahha

Nne, you're funny
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by eller16: 4:30am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=WinsomeX post=26105820][/quote]

This is so true!!! Pastor Chris oyakhilome healings are fake. I experienced it myself. In fact my friend died due to fake miracle of the healing school. I have been at the healing school and my experience is not any different from that of Sir John. I am a member of CE but I have to say the truth. God is not mocked.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by eller16: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Joagbaje:

Does European government or news media publicize miracles ? Stop your nonsense. Have you enquired? Go to healing school website . Check YouTube.

One if the richest men in Africa ,Strive Masiyewa ,The owner of Econet network was billed for heart operation in uk. His wife is a CEC member. He had paid the bill for the operation . She convinced him about the healing school. He went . Hands was laid on him. He fell down ( first time in his life) he went to the hospital . They did one more check ,the blocked artery is gone! He testified with his own mouth, that's how he became a CEC member. He is still healed today after many years . Did we pay him for fake testimony? Stop deceiving yourself .

Strive Masiyewa is no longer a member of CE, I hope you are aware. If truly he got healed!!!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nnenneigbo(f): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2017
eller16:
Strive Masiyewa is no longer a member of CE, I hope you are aware. If truly he got healed!!!

lol he's not a member probably because it was fake healing. They're all fake fake fake.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nnenneigbo(f): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2017
eller16:

This is so true!!! Pastor Chris oyakhilome healings are fake. I experienced it myself. In fact my friend died due to fake miracle of the healing school. I have been at the healing school and my experience is not any different from that of Sir John. I am a member of CE but I have to say the truth. God is not mocked.
This is what I don't understand with sone people, you know he does fake miracles, yet you carry on going to his church. It's truly end times, you go because of the hype and all yours friends go to.

The devil is a celebrity and so convincing indeed. People will perish just to belong to the most happening church.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
eller16:

has he ever denied his healing? i still have recording of his testimony years after he got healed

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by akintom(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Joagbaje:

has he ever denied his healing? i still have recording of his testimony years after he got healed

This is what you/oyakhilome or your God can't do:

God = constant
Amputee = constant
You as a pastor (God's agent on earth) = constant

Now,

At unilag sport center, otem with camera crew and me with channels TV crew.

Will amputee = grown limb?

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by donnie(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
akintom:

This is what you/oyakhilome or your God can't do:

God = constant
Amputee = constant
You as a pastor (God's agent on earth) = constant

Now,

continue fooling around... a time will come when you will wish you could withdraw all such comments from social media.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by akintom(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
donnie:

continue fooling around... a time will come when you will wish you could withdraw all such comments from social medis.
Kikikikikikiki... You sure feeling ashamed that your God can't dare this.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2017
akintom:

Deal .. if amputees believe why not
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by akintom(m): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2017
Joagbaje:

Deal .. if amputees believe why not

This is where your charlatantry and disgusting charade comes in.

"if amputee believe"

Didn't you see "amputee = constant" in my earlier post?

Scientists = constant

Malaria parasites = constant

Lonat = constant

Malaria victim took the decision to take lonat (ACTING on the KNOWLEDGE of curative POWER of lonat = faith) = healed of malaria.

Your "if amputee believe" is a mischievous and préméditated alibi, for the known outcome, that you and your God will thoroughly fail.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Even after all these years, Pastor Chris isn't bothered about your smear campaign.. Neither has the Healing School closed down.

Please, don't use the lagoon.. Jesus saves!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by analice107: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Gombs:
Even after all these years, Pastor Chris isn't bothered about your smear campaign.. Neither has the Healing School closed down.

Cheers
A barren tree without ripe fruits doesn't receive stones. If Pastor Chris was a loafer like the parents, Uncles and relations of those smearing him, all the smear campaigns won't be.

They are just jealous, wishing these men of God were their parents or their Uncles.

May we all reap the fruits we have sown, both in words and in actions.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by akintom(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Gombs:

Cheers

For as long as the gullible and illusion seekers lives, the charade of the likes of oyakhilome, TB Joshua et.al will thrive no doubt.

Our gists is to help answer the questions, of those who are in doubt, of the gimmicks and abracadabra of these circus shows.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by petra1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
akintom:

"if amputee believe"

Scientists = constant

Lonat = constant

Malaria victim took the decision to take lonat (ACTING on the KNOWLEDGE of curative POWER of lonat = faith) = healed of malaria.

Your "if amputee believe" is a mischievous and préméditated alibi, for the known outcome, that you and your God will thoroughly fail.

Healing is recieved by faith . You have to believe first . God is not under pressure to be recognized by you or your amputee relative . If you believe

Mark 9:23
23 -- Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

God is not under a test . Believe and be healed you don't believe you perish

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by akintom(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
petra1:

Healing is recieved by faith . You have to believe first . God is not under pressure to be recognized by you or your amputee relative . If you believe

Mark 9:23
23 -- Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

God is not under a test . Believe and be healed you don't believe you perish

You're just drunk with repulsive arrogance. You're just creating an excuse for the lies that your like and Chris spew around.

Do you know what faith is?

A man who agrees that an occurrence, that defies reason will happen to him, doesn't have faith?

The case of your like, is that even if it becomes objectively known, that God is a scam, you will still plunge on in the delusion of God idea.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by petra1(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2017
akintom:

You're just drunk with repulsive arrogance.

Explain..

You're just creating an excuse for the lies that your like and Chris spew around.

I quoted the bible not chris . Its from your mouth we are hearing chris name

Do you know what faith is?

Tell us

A man who agrees that an occurrence, that defies reason will happen to him, doesn't have faith?

FAITH in what , faith in who? If a man believes in the power of God through a minister by the name of Jesus . We can start talking .

The case of your like, is that even if it becomes objectively known, that God is a scam, you will still plunge on in the delusion of God idea.

Thank you. Next person pls?

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nnenneigbo(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
akintom:

"if amputee believe"

Scientists = constant

Lonat = constant

Have you not seen the show trick? The key word there is trick lol. Fake miracles is all these pastors do, simple.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by petra1(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2017
nnenneigbo:

Have you not seen the show trick? The key word there is trick lol. Fake miracles is all these pastors do, simple.

If you think it's fake Watch this leg cancer healed instantly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXM960QtnXQ
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by An2elect2(f): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2017
analice107:

A barren tree without ripe fruits doesn't receive stones. If Pastor Chris was a loafer like the parents, Uncles and relations of those smearing him, all the smear campaigns won't be.

They are just jealous, wishing these men of God were their parents or their Uncles.

May we all reap the fruits we have sown, both in words and in actions.

shocked You can't be a Calvinist grin

All the Calvinists I know will rebuke these robbers.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Wilgrea7(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2017
An2elect2:
so Calvinists are against clergymen??
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by An2elect2(f): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Wilgrea7:

so Calvinists are against clergymen??
I said robbers! sad
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by analice107: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
An2elect2:

If you are a true Calvinist you'd know to bring proofs before you accuse and call servants of God robbers before the heathens

Good News Translation 1 Timothy 5:19 Do not listen to an accusation against an elder unless it is brought by two or more witnesses.

Let him that thinketh he stands, take heed lest he falls.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Wilgrea7(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
An2elect2:
I said robbers! sad

ok.... I'll take it that you're not a fan of Pentecostal pastors like adeboye... oyedepo etc
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by donnie(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
petra1:

Has that woman answered you yet after seeing the video?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by An2elect2(f): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
analice107:

If you are a true Calvinist you'd know to bring proofs before you accuse and call servants of God robbers before the heathens

Good News Translation 1 Timothy 5:19 Do not listen to an accusation against an elder unless it is brought by two or more witnesses.

Let him that thinketh he stands, take heed Talest he falls.
Naaaaaah you ain't a Calvinist. Just own up. And admit your stance.

If you were honest, you will know in the original thread there were just more than enough proofs and witnesses to verify.

And their WOF doctrines match with scriptures for you?

Supporting robbers is enough to tell where you belong. Can light oppose light? never

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by An2elect2(f): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok.... I'll take it that you're not a fan of Pentecostal pastors like adeboye... oyedepo etc
I am not a fan of false teachers like the above mentioned
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Wilgrea7(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
An2elect2:
I am not a fan of false teachers like the above mentioned

grin grin.... then who are the true teachers?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by akintom(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
petra1:

Haven watched your video of TB Joshua abracadabra, there's no new thing done by Joshua, that is different from the trade of tricksters.

* who diagnosed the fictitious "leg cancer"?
* a more graphic and tricky videos, are available on magic science channels.

What you, Joshua or God can't dare, is performing this charade in controled environment.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by An2elect2(f): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wilgrea7:

grin grin.... then who are the true teachers?
Anybody who has been granted discernment will know
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by petra1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
akintom:

Haven watched your video of TB Joshua abracadabra, there's no new thing done by Joshua, that is different from the trade of tricksters.

* who diagnosed the fictitious "leg cancer"?

Why dont you go and ask them . They usually ask for medical records before prayers . Because of people like you. Even if you see the diagnosis . You will doubt it'd real. If it's proven real . You will doubt the hospital exit. If it's proven to you ,you will say they bribe the doctor . Its spiritual blindness that' is your problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.