Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80218 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2014
vooks:
Mbaemeko
You are God and I know your ways and thinking is very different from vooks' a mere mortal
Now you are subtly cursing me
Some of the unscientific and unscriptural assertions you have made so far;
1. Jesus needs your permission BEFORE taking you home, meaning your immortality is in your hands
2. Jesus blood came from God but his flesh came from Mary because blood of an infant comes from the Father according to CE Science
[s]3. Jesus flesh was badly blemished but his blood was not and as such his flesh was NEVER fit for our redemption[/s]
4. Men will stand before the throne and LIE about miracles they NEVER did
[s]5. Anybody who has ever cast out devils or healed in Jesus name will NEVER perish[/s]
5. Pastor Chris is a Dignitary and you don't speak evil of dignitaries. Vooks ain't dignitary and you wish him death cheesy
[s]6. You can and actually do ALL Jesus did except I haven't seen you create another sun nor raise yourself up from dead grin[/s]

3. You would only garner a few likes here and there by the same brethren of the confused with this statement.
4. No christian will perish I said so. The one about anybody who has ever cast out devils in Jesus name will never perish is your derided and deluded imagination at work. Maybe you should list the many people that are performing miracles in Jesus' name that he would deny. I am sure you know what "MANY" means.
6. If you can show me how Jesus raised himself from the dead I will concede.
5. Oh don't get all maudlin on me, you are certain you can die anyhow and any time. I only mentioned one of the means for you. Another one would be you committing suicide by guzzling arsenic but then you would not get to see me receive a crown of righteousness in heaven.
1. Since I am in one of those show-ignoramuses-scriptures-to-shut-them-up-again moods. Maybe you can explain these verses to me.

Genesis 15:15King James Version (KJV)
15 And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.

Genesis 25:8King James Version (KJV)
8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.

Luke 2:25-26King James Version (KJV)
25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

I am sure the Holy Spirit that spoke to Abraham and Simeon is a different one in you. Well, sucks to be you as I have the same Holy spirit living in me. That same one teaches me all truth and gives me all things to enjoy. So don't expect me to leave this world like all of you (you know the "you" ) and don't be offended that God's word is not newspaper to me. When I read it, I do so conscious of the fact that I am taking life into me and being metamorphosed into the same glory of the word. So every now and then you will hear me say things that will be too big for the poorly stuffed religious mind.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by BabaGnoni: 2:21am On Oct 14, 2014
mbaemeka:
I have not seen a bigger bunch of dishonest fellows in my life. The funny thing is how they all swept in to aid the damage control without saying anything new.
So we are dealing with the NET bible now as the paragon for right interpretations while we neglect the surfeit of at least 10 other translations that I posted all giving the same interpretations with me.
Let me humor myself a bit

The joke is on you bud and you're left high and dry.
You're out of your depth and don't even know you're in deep water LOL
You waded in water too deep to stand in.

Listen, you have no legs to stand on, the NET bible was an indiscrimate choice.
- It was picked at random without merit

All other translations (e.g. King James Bible, New American Standard Bible, English Standard Version, NIV, English Standard Version etc) used "in the likeness of sinful flesh" concerning how Jesus was sent

mbaemeka:

mbaemeka said Jesus had the same flesh with fallen men and pseudo-theologians said otherwise because of the word translated "like" or "likeness".
So when John said he saw one that was "like" unto the son of man in Revelations 1, he was obviously referring to one whose outward appearance only looked like the Son of man- He wasn't. New revelation!!!
Here is another risible post bordering on illogicality:

You laid yourself open to ridicule with the above ignorance

Likeness (i.e. in Romans 8:3) is translated from the word Greek "homoíōma"
"homoíōma" by definition originally means a thing made like something else, a likeness, or rather: form; a similitude.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
- Romans 8:3 King James 2000 Bible

Like (i.e. in Revelation 1:13) is translated from the word Greek "homoion"
"homoion" by definition is one like, similar to, resembling, the same as, of equal rank.

And standing in the middle of the lampstands was someone like the Son of Man.
He was wearing a long robe with a gold sash across his chest
- Revelation 1:13 NLT

Likeness (i.e. in Daniel 10:16) is translated from the word Hebrew "demuth"
"demuth" by definition is likeness, similitude, figures like, figures resembling, form, pattern, something resembling, which resembled, who resembled etc

And behold, one in the likeness of the children of man touched my lips.
Then I opened my mouth and spoke.
I said to him who stood before me
, “O my lord, by reason of the vision pains have come upon me, and I retain no strength.
- Daniel 10:16 ESV

I suppose the angels that visited Abram and Sarai or Lot had sinful flesh on too and not flesh the likeness of the children of man

mbaemeka:

We are to overlook the obvious contradiction in the fact that Adam who didn't have sinful anything was still able to sin
yet God sent Jesus in whatever flesh it was that was impervious to sin yet suffered the very same consequences that Adam's fallen flesh suffered.

You seem to forget what Adam is incapable of, God is capable, which is why God came down in "whatever flesh it was that was impervious to sin yet suffered the very same consequences that Adam's fallen flesh suffered." sic

The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life--only to take it up again
- John 10:17 NIV

The first Adam was tested in the garden, mind you in the midst of abundance (i.e. wasn't fasting etc) but failed
The second Adam was tested in the garden now turned to wilderness, and mind you in the midst of lack (i.e. was fasting etc) and passed

They both started out with sinless flesh, one fell at the first hurdle, the other did not (i.e. the other passed with flying colors)
So which same consequence are you claiming the second Adam suffered as the first Adam now?

mbaemeka:

The human body is controlled by sin i.e dominated and ruled by sin and it's consequence.
That human body, the same one the law could not fix, God sent his own son to be housed in
- so he could show us it was possible to live a life devoid of sin (and its consequences) in that body by the power of the Holy Spirit.

The first Adam's body "is controlled by sin i.e dominated and ruled by sin and it's consequence"
but same is not with the second Adam's body.
The second Adam broke no law, did not inherit the sinful nature from Adam, hence sin had no rule or claim on the second Adam

For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners,
so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

- Romans 5:19 NIV

So the first Adam didnt have the benefit "to live a life devoid of sin (and its consequences) in that body by the power of the Holy Spirit" sic
- If I hadn't known any better, usually would have put the above sic down to amnesia

mbaemeka:

That is why Jesus is our template: he lived in the same flesh we have and defeated sin.
Now we are to walk in the same manner and it is possible because we have the same Holy Spirit that he had.
But nepioses don't know this, carnal christians don't know this and religious people don't know this either.
Therefore, the same way that Hagar and Ismael (signifying Children of the flesh) kept jeering at Sarah and Isaac (children of the spirit) because of their belief in the fulfillment of the promise in Abraham's day, so it is even now.

When next you are unable to successfully compose or write a Microsoft word document (i.e. files with a ".doc" extension)
go and replace the corrupted template (i.e. Microsoft word documents are created off this template file called "normal.dot'') with another corrupted template (i.e. another file with ".dot" extension)
No one will advise you before you cop on that, for a successful outcome, you need to replace it with a sinless/uncorrupted file similar to or like the corrupted ".dot file" and not with another corrupted/sinful ".dot file"

In face of glaring 1 John 3:5, it is beggar belief how you are unable to reconcile or accept Jesus had no sin in Him nor sin in His flesh

And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in him.
- 1 John 3:5 NLT

5 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 4:02am On Oct 14, 2014
BabaGnoni:

________

You seem to forget what Adam is incapable of, God is capable, which is why God came down in "whatever flesh it was that was impervious to sin yet suffered the very same consequences that Adam's fallen flesh suffered." sic

The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life--only to take it up again

The first Adam was tested in the garden, mind you in the midst of abundance (i.e. wasn't fasting etc) but failed
The second Adam was tested in the garden now turned to wilderness, and mind you in the midst of lack (i.e. was fasting etc) and passed

They both started out with sinless flesh, one fell at the first hurdle, the other did not (i.e. the other passed with flying colors)
So which same consequence are you claiming the second Adam suffered as the first Adam now?
________

In face of glaring 1 John 3:5, it is beggar belief how you are unable to reconcile or accept Jesus had no sin in Him nor sin in His flesh

Thank you BabaGnoni for the well presented discuss. Sometimes silence is NOT the best answer for a fool. You should educate him and deliver him from his foolishness.

For me that part where you said what Adam was incapable of, God is capable of, is very instructive. It tells us the distinction btw the first Adam and the second. Though they both had sinless flesh, we see the distinction in Christ's divinity. Hallelujah!

Glory to God! *to echo Pastor Chris*

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 4:55am On Oct 14, 2014
mbaemeki,
You clearly said Christ will seek your CONSENT in taking you home not that you will live to a ripe age. What if you hit a ripe age and don't consent? Will you hit overripe?
mbaemeka:

First off, death is referred to as the enemy. Secondly, it might interest you again to know that not all christians will die (so just keep that in perspective when you speak about death). Thirdly, Jesus has the keys of Hell and Death now so (for us christians) he reserves the right to call us home and he doesn't do it without our consent (he is that kind).

https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/20#25871643
Simeon was never promised ripe age nor immortality, just that Christ would be born in his life.

You need to start thinking and meditating on the Written Word instead of regurgitating mantras off Rhapsody of Unrealities negro

And this is the second time you are subtly wishing me death
Yesterday you wished I died in a car crash
Today you are wishing me suicide by poison
Looks like years of CE have yet to exorcise the primitive African in you; you are still into sorcery shocked
mbaemeka:

3. You would only garner a few likes here and there by the same brethren of the confused with this statement.
4. No christian will perish I said so. The one about anybody who has ever cast out devils in Jesus name will never perish is your derided and deluded imagination at work. Maybe you should list the many people that are performing miracles in Jesus' name that he would deny. I am sure you know what "MANY" means.
6. If you can show me how Jesus raised himself from the dead I will concede.
5. Oh don't get all maudlin on me, you are certain you can die anyhow and any time. I only mentioned one of the means for you. Another one would be you committing suicide by guzzling arsenic [/b]but then you would not get to see me receive a crown of righteousness in heaven.
1. Since I am in one of those show-ignoramuses-scriptures-to-shut-them-up-again moods. Maybe you can explain these verses to me.

Genesis 15:15King James Version (KJV)
15 And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; [b]thou shalt be buried in a good old age

Genesis 25:8King James Version (KJV)
8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.

Luke 2:25-26King James Version (KJV)
25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

I am sure the Holy Spirit that spoke to Abraham and Simeon is a different one in you. Well, sucks to be you as I have the same Holy spirit living in me. That same one teaches me all truth and gives me all things to enjoy. So don't expect me to leave this world like all of you (you know the "you" ) and don't be offended that God's word is not newspaper to me. When I read it, I do so conscious of the fact that I am taking life into me and being metamorphosed into the same glory of the word. So every now and then you will hear me say things that will be too big for the poorly stuffed religious mind.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2014
BabaGnoni:

All other translations (e.g. King James Bible, New American Standard Bible, English Standard Version, NIV, English Standard Version etc) used "in the likeness of sinful flesh" concerning how Jesus was sent

"homoíōma" by definition originally means a thing made like something else, a likeness, or rather: form; a similitude.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

"homoion" by definition is one like, similar to, resembling, the same as, of equal rank.

He was wearing a long robe with a gold sash across his chest

"demuth" by definition is likeness, similitude, figures like, figures resembling, form, pattern, something resembling, which resembled, who resembled etc

I said to him who stood before me
, “O my lord, by reason of the vision pains have come upon me, and I retain no strength.

I suppose the angels that visited Abram and Sarai or Lot had sinful flesh on too and not flesh the likeness of the children of man

-----------------------------------------------------------

BabaGnoni, that was a fantastic presentation.

We are beginning to see who the ignoramuses are and who true Bible scholars are. 

We now know who are dishonest and trying to do 'damage control' and who have held on to their stand from the start. 

We know now those who can put scripture together rightly using good tools of hermeneutic and those who just look for 'similar' words to use in justifying their stand. 

We now know the true students of the Word and those who are the  pseudo-intellectuals. 

We can clearly see who the babies are and who the sons in Christ are. 

We can see those who are disturbed by the 'likes' others get and are confused by it and those who simply give God the glory and move on. 

We can see those who attempt to shift their maudlin sentimentality on others and those who are clear headed and pity the maudlin. 

May God continue to  give us "a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him,"(Ephesians 1:17) so that "having the eyes of (our) hearts enlightened, (we) may know what is the hope to which he has called (us), what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,(Ephesians 1:18)

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Someone has suddenly gone quiet.

Pride and unnecessary arrogance will always lead to you looking ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2014
BabaGnoni:

I mean it is this sort of warped reasoning that I had been eschewing to engage since. It is the same warped reasoning that comes up with Eve sexing serpents and "special laws" (created by the delusions of this same. . .) not to eat a certain fruit or to eat every other fruit apart from the certain one. Now the same. . .has come with "all other translations" as though the more than 10 translations I have referred to on this thread are not part of the "all other translations".

Mr man, if you would be kind enough to explain what Paul meant by "In the likeness of sinful flesh" maybe you would not dodge the plethora of scriptures that masticated it in a way it would not confuse you lot as much as it has done so far. A major hint would be the fact that Paul did not say in the "likeness of flesh" (which would have meant it was similar to flesh but not flesh) but he said in the "likeness of SINFUL flesh". In other words, Jesus was housed in the semblance/similitude of SINFUL flesh. Now we know Jesus did not sin neither did he have a sin-stained spirit, so how else could he have had something similar to SINFUL flesh except that that flesh was the flesh of sin; subject to sin; subject to the consequences of sin etc.?

He was wearing a long robe with a gold sash across his chest.

I said to him who stood before me, “O my lord, by reason of the vision pains have come upon me, and I retain no strength.

Only the thorough interpretations of a bumbly DJ would miss the fact that both homoio[/b]n and [b]homoíō[/b]ma are from the same root word that means similitude or similarity- hence my reference to Revelations 1. That is even an aside from the very obvious fact he that [b]resembled the son of man as used by John in Revelations 1:13 was indeed the son of man and not a different one much the same way in your Daniel 10:16 reference the same Hebrew rendering of the word likeness as used by Paul in Romans 8:3 meant that the one who touched Daniel's lips was in every appearance like sons of men and not a variation or a form. Which makes it very risible that you would think I need the lecture, when it is clearly above you and the cheer team of the confused.

I would have exposed you further by asking for just a single reference to buttress this chaff but you would scamper from the thread and create a new monicker as is custom to you and some others. So I would plainly tell you that the above is the epitome of a dumb statement. There are ONLY 2 types of flesh in the scriptures: the one the first Adam had and the one that the second (and last Adam) currently hers. Any other "flesh" is a figment of your confused imagination and if not so, kindly do the needful and post just a single verse of scripture that supports you.

The consequence of the fall made the first Adam's flesh to be susceptible to wear, tear, growth, death etc., prior to which it wasn't. So when Jesus' body suffered wear, tear and death (the chief consequence of the fall) it was already clear what type of flesh he had. We didn't even to include the fact that sin could be imputed into his body- an attribute that CANNOT happen to the incorruptible flesh that he now has- hence incorruptible.

The first Adam's body "is controlled by sin i.e dominated and ruled by sin and it's consequence"
but same is not with the second Adam's body.
The second Adam broke no law, did not inherit the sinful nature from Adam, hence sin had no rule or claim on the second Adam

Can you just be consistent for once? The first Adam was created spotless YET HE STILL SINNED (i.e he SUCCUMBED to sin) and you claimed the last Adam was "created" the same way with the first (before his fall) which means the Last Adam could have yielded to sin if he let it. So there is absolutely no need for you to regurgitate the fact that Jesus "broke no law or did not inherit the sinful nature from Adam" because nobody has said so on this thread. I have continued to maintain that Jesus was very much like the people he came to represent only that he didn't have a sin-stained spirit (sinful nature) and blood (just like Adam) even as he didn't commit sin (unlike Adam). This is why he became the perfect sacrifice for mankind.

I don't understand why you lot cannot humble yourselves to see that when John said Jesus had no sin IN HIM he meant it in reference to his SPIRIT that is IN HIM 1 Corinthians 2:11. Again, I never said Jesus had sin in his flesh (because his Spirit living in his flesh had no sin even as he didn't sin). I said Jesus had sinful flesh/ flesh of sin/ flesh subject to sin/ flesh that sinners have/ mortal/ corruptible flesh and I explained it further to mean that his flesh could have sinned or suffered sin if he let it. I said it by not only studying Paul's construction but by making reference to other simpler translations like the CEB and NLT amongst others for example:

Romans 8:3Expanded Bible (EXB)
3 The law [C of Moses] was without power, because the law was made weak by our ·sinful selves [sinful nature; T flesh]. But God did what the law could not do. He sent his own Son to earth ·with the same human life that others use for sin [or in a body like ours, prone to sin; L in the likeness of sinful flesh]. By sending his Son ·to be an offering for sin [L concerning sin], God ·used a human life to destroy sin [L condemned sin in the flesh].

Romans 8:3Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
3 The law was without power because it was made weak by our sinful selves. But God did what the law could not do: He sent his own Son to earth with the same human life that everyone else uses for sin. God sent him to be an offering to pay for sin. So God used a human life to destroy sin.

Romans 8:3J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS)
3-4 The Law never succeeded in producing righteousness—the failure was always the weakness of human nature. But God has met this by sending his own Son Jesus Christ to live in that human nature which causes the trouble. And, while Christ was actually taking upon himself the sins of men, God condemned that sinful nature.

It would have been amiss for God to send his son in "another flesh" that was impervious or not subject to sin (the quotes are there because there is no other human flesh) and different from ours that was, and then expect us to walk the same way he did 2 Corinthians 7:1, 1 Peter 2:21-23 which says - "For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin", When He knows that we can't seeing that we do not have the same "equipment" that made Jesus to achieve that. It would have equally been a fake test for God to allow Jesus be tempted by the devil when it was already clear he could not "fail" unlike Adam.

The fact and replete of scriptures show without any doubts that Jesus had the same flesh with the men he was representing but Jesus lived above sin because of the Holy Spirit within and he has given to us the same precious Holy spirit to live the same life he lived- the one above sin and its consequences. Any other teaching contrary to this is false, created in the quarters of the misinformed and endorsed by the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2014
trustman:

BabaGnoni, that was a fantastic presentation.

We now know who are dishonest and trying to do 'damage control' and who have held on to their stand from the start

LOL. I wanted to ignore this post but this aspect got me laughing real hard. I hope you realize that I am the only one who has said the same things from the beginning of the discourse till now. I can put out the posts of how "Jesus had a heavenly body" and the clique ran to like it, then "Jesus didn't have a heavenly body but a flesh that was different from human flesh" and the same clique trooped in to click likes without spotting the obvious contradiction. Or Whether I should even refer you to "Jesus didn't the Holy Spirit to perform miracles" to "Jesus needed the Holy spirit but he was different in that he had a different flesh from other men" as well as "Jesus' ministry did not start at age 30" "Jesus did not grow in wisdom" "Jesus did not teach before he healed anyone" and many more inane and barefaced contradictions and lies.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:39am On Oct 15, 2014
vooks:
mbaemeki,
You clearly said Christ will seek your CONSENT in taking you home not that you will live to a ripe age. What if you hit a ripe age and don't consent? Will you hit overripe?

https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/20#25871643
Simeon was never promised ripe age nor immortality, just that Christ would be born in his life.

You need to start thinking and meditating on the Written Word instead of regurgitating mantras off Rhapsody of Unrealities negro

Don't be an obstinate dolt. This is what I said:
Jesus has the keys of Hell and Death now so (for us christians) he reserves the right to call us home and/but he doesn't do it without our consent (he is that kind).

This simply means like Hezekiah he can say put your things in order and come home and I can follow the Hezekian route or submit like say Stephen (Submission is better FYI). I know it is too big for you but I am quoting scriptures at least. You tell me, if Simeon had to wait till he was 630 to see the messiah would it have been amiss? All the Holy Spirit told him was that he would not leave this world until he saw the messiah. If Simeon says "I cannot die any how" [cognizant of the promise of the Holy spirit] some religious neophytes would begin to cry blue murder but to their own detriment and chagrin.

As per your reference to exorcism the joke is fully on you given that you endorsed the cretinous notion of the christian having 2 natures as posted by some poster. It is you and such fellows that are cohabiting demons and the old human spirit side by side within. It is responsible for multiple personality disorders and the penchant to twist people's post to satisfy the whims of your very obvious scriptural incapacitation.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 3:45am On Oct 15, 2014
All the three submissions of mbaemeka above only seek to prove one point: the deadly heresy of the Word of Faith movement which seeks to make God like mere men and then make men like God: "Ye are gods..." is all the doctrine he trying to prove here.

Too many times the verbosity of meaningless texts beclouds the untruth in them. The fact remains that Adam sinned because he was man; we all sin because we are men; Jesus did not sin because he was God. The only way God could provide solution to sin was to come himself to the earth. The sublime distinction between Adam and Christ is the fact that Christ was deity. Simple. This is the reason he overcame sin. In the process providing redemption to all humanity.

The implication is simple: our past sins are forgiven and our present and future sins cannot damn us - those who believe. No human being could do what Christ did because he was God and we are not gods, but mere men totally dependent on God's grace and mercy wrought on the cross.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Mbaemeko,
Recall this came from your fantasies of being gods. Somebody aksd you why you still die and you attempted to paint death among believers as any different from non-believers by quoting irrelevancies- Jesus and the keys of death,death is an enemy,Jesus begs for your consent.......

DEATH is the biggest blow to WOF heresies seeing it proves the most RABID adherents to be no different from the next satanist; they fall ill,succumb,and most importantly DIE. You can't recite Rhapsodies in tongues and earn immortality. You can get away with disease seeing some primates just don't seem to get them, you can also get away with poverty seeing Some believers wax richer and richer, BUT you can't run away from death. And I see it scares the hell out of you.

Simeon was never promised long life,mortality or anything, just that Christ would be born in his life. From his words after seeing baby Jesus,we gather he was an old man. How that translates into Jesus seeking his CONSENT before taking him home is only logical if you have been fed Rhapsodies crap since you was born

How do you equate dying in old age to Jesus seeking your consent before taking you home?

Christians and Christ Embassy hooligans like you have no longer lifespan than Mormons grin grin

I commend you for resisting from cursing me the third time but you need exorcism if you can't apologize for wishing me death twice. That's witchcraft

PS: What have you ever done that's greater than the least of what Jesus Christ did?
mbaemeka:

Don't be an obstinate dolt. This is what I said:

This simply means like Hezekiah he can say put your things in order and come home and I can follow the Hezekian route or submit like say Stephen (Submission is better FYI). I know it is too big for you but I am quoting scriptures at least. You tell me, if Simeon had to wait till he was 630 to see the messiah would it have been amiss? All the Holy Spirit told him was that he would not leave this world until he saw the messiah. If Simeon says "I cannot die any how" [cognizant of the promise of the Holy spirit] some religious neophytes would begin to cry blue murder but to their own detriment and chagrin.

As per your reference to exorcism the joke is fully on you given that you endorsed the cretinous notion of the christian having 2 natures as posted by some poster. It is you and such fellows that are cohabiting demons and the old human spirit side by side within. It is responsible for multiple personality disorders and the penchant to twist people's post to satisfy the whims of your very obvious scriptural incapacitation.

6 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2014
^^^^

Oh, the import of your post would be meaningful to those who fear the devil so much so that they have conceded he is the god of your world. I am very different in that regard and that's because I have taken the word of God for who he is and what he has made me: " A god over the devil and his cohorts". So you can see why the more you keep asking me about creating planets, the more half-witted you continue to sound. I never said I was Elohim (creator God) neither have I said that I am a member of the Godhead. But I definitely am god over sickness, poverty, failure, ignorance and death and any other thing that come by the devil and I would not apologise for that.

If you could read words of the bible without adding your flawed interpretations into them, you would have seen where Jesus said to the Jews how God called men "gods" simply because they received the word of God and he concluded that the scriptures cannot be put aside. So why are you offended that I believe the word of God to that degree that it appears foolish to you and other sense-ruled men?

Speaking of death I said 3 things that I am sure you didn't catch and I would just repeat them again for the sake of posterity. One, not all Christians will die. Two, True Christians don't translate out of this world like other men. Paul called it sleep: out of the body and ahome with Christ. And Three, that long life is part of the Abrahamic blessings. So see me as someone who is constantly conscious of these truths compared to some others very similar to satanists who fear death so much they have accepted it as something that could come any time yet they spend all their resources trying to postpone the same death that they pretend not to be afraid of.

Moreso, you would be positioning yourself into more and more delusions if you call me WOF even after I have repeatedly said I am otherwise, yet you exchange pleasantries with some others even on this thread that do not agree with the same things with you. For example, tell us your take on salvation and see if it would agree with Trustman's yet nobody calls you lot by any general name apart from confused.

Apart from that, there's no "WOF" Preacher I have listened to that says anything about death that is contrary to what is seen in the bible so you can keep deriding yourself by lying so you can appease the other confused people who take sides with you. It is akin to the same lies some of you tell about sicknesses and diseases because you have refused to accept God's word as true and provable.

Simeon does not support your folly let me also put a rude reminder. Simeon heard God tell him he would not die until he saw his son born, which means Just like Methuselah if God had tarried with providing his son for another 500 years, Simeon would still have been alive. That's why someone like John the Divine was still alive regardless of how many times attempts were made on his life simply because he was to receive the revelations of the end. So take this into cognizance when you spew out incoherent gibberish because you would not study to show yourself approved.

I would have given you another sound thrashing on the way I used consent but I would be casting pearls to swine so I would ask you another question to further confuse you. When God told Hezekiah to get ready to die did he consent to the idea or did he seek otherwise? If you refuse to answer the question then it is clear that you are the hooligan trying to project his hooliganism on those of us who know so much better.

For your Post scripted question, maybe you should direct it to Jesus himself for he is the one who said Christians will do greater works than him. Unlike you, I accepted the word as truth without trying to rationalize it and the more I did so, the more I witnessed tremendous miracles wrought by my own hands in the name of Jesus to the glory of the father and to the shame of satan and his kids, chief of which are those who are too pusilanimous to act like Jesus spoke the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2014
bla de bla
Jesus needs your CONSENT before taking you home. Don't revise that, it is obvious what you meant; you exit in your own terms. What if you hit 'old/ripe age' and resist going home.

Whatever happens after death don't change the fact that you die and rot like any other satanist; it is still death negro cheesy Call it rest,sleep,repose or whatever you still check out of this earth and you are mighty scared

God NEVER revealed to Simeon hundreds of years BC because Simeon would never have lived hundreds of years. This is not about what God can, it is about what He does. Jesus could have willed John to live till he returns, but He didn't never has,never will and most certainly will not beg you once you reach your 'ripe age' which you may not! All men are subject to death and faith in Christ plus wielding Rhapsodies don't change that nor does calling yourself a god.

Whatever definition you give to 'ripe' age /long life, millions of faithless have surpassed. So clocking 'ripe' age really don't set you apart from humanity in any way cheesy

The reason some believers won't face death is NOT because they have some special power over death but because Christ will return BEFORE their inevitable death rendering the process moot. Start thinking. In any case, if believers meeting Christ before dying means they have power over death, then all the dead saints had no power over death. What confusion is that? It is implying that SOME benefit of Christ death on the cross and resurrection are EXCLUSIVE to some latter day believers alone and everyone before them missed it completely

Once again, name one thing you have ever done that exceeded the least of Christ's miracles. You have NONE
mbaemeka:
^^^^

Oh, the import of your post would be meaningful to those who fear the devil so much so that they have conceded he is the god of your world. I am very different in that regard and that's because I have taken the word of God for who he is and what he has made me: " A god over the devil and his cohorts". So you can see why the more you keep asking me about creating planets, the more half-witted you continue to sound. I never said I was Elohim (creator God) neither have I said that I am a member of the Godhead. But I definitely am god over sickness, poverty, failure, ignorance and death and any other thing that come by the devil and I would not apologise for that.

If you could read words of the bible without adding your flawed interpretations into them, you would have seen where Jesus said to the Jews how God called men "gods" simply because they received the word of God and he concluded that the scriptures cannot be put aside. So why are you offended that I believe the word of God to that degree that it appears foolish to you and other sense-ruled men?

Speaking of death I said 3 things that I am sure you didn't catch and I would just repeat them again for the sake of posterity. One, not all Christians will die. Two, True Christians don't translate out of this world like other men. Paul called it sleep: out of the body and ahome with Christ. And Three, that long life is part of the Abrahamic blessings. So see me as someone who is constantly conscious of these truths compared to some others very similar to satanists who fear death so much they have accepted it as something that could come any time yet they spend all their resources trying to postpone the same death that they pretend not to be afraid of.

Moreso, you would be positioning yourself into more and more delusions if you call me WOF even after I have repeatedly said I am otherwise, yet you exchange pleasantries with some others even on this thread that do not agree with the same things with you. For example, tell us your take on salvation and see if it would agree with Trustman's yet nobody calls you lot by any general name apart from confused.

Apart from that, there's no "WOF" Preacher I have listened to that says anything about death that is contrary to what is seen in the bible so you can keep deriding yourself by lying so you can appease the other confused people who take sides with you. It is akin to the same lies some of you tell about sicknesses and diseases because you have refused to accept God's word as true and provable.

Simeon does not support your folly let me also put a rude reminder. Simeon heard God tell him he would not die until he saw his son born, which means Just like Methuselah[b] if God had tarried with providing his son for another 500 years[/b], Simeon would still have been alive. That's why someone like John the Divine was still alive regardless of how many times attempts were made on his life simply because he was to receive the revelations of the end. So take this into cognizance when you spew out incoherent gibberish because you would not study to show yourself approved.

I would have given you another sound thrashing on the way I used consent but I would be casting pearls to swine so I would ask you another question to further confuse you. When God told Hezekiah to get ready to die did he consent to the idea or did he seek otherwise? If you refuse to answer the question then it is clear that you are the hooligan trying to project his hooliganism on those of us who know so much better.

For your Post scripted question, maybe you should direct it to Jesus himself for he is the one who said Christians will do greater works than him. Unlike you, I accepted the word as truth without trying to rationalize it and the more I did so, the more I witnessed tremendous miracles wrought by my own hands in the name of Jesus to the glory of the father and to the shame of satan and his kids, chief of which are those who are too pusilanimous to act like Jesus spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
^^
The resident incorrigible troll. Please respond to my Hezekiah question and maybe we can take it from there.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jesus begging a negro consent to take him home:
Jesus: Negro, can I take you home?
Mbaemeka: Hell no!

Simeon don't support your heresies. Neither does Hezekiah except you show me how

mbaemeka:
^^
The resident incorrigible troll. Please respond to my Hezekiah question and maybe we can take it from there.

mbaemeka:

First off, death is referred to as the enemy. Secondly, it might interest you again to know that not all christians will die (so just keep that in perspective when you speak about death). Thirdly, Jesus has the keys of Hell and Death now so (for us christians) he reserves the right to call us home and he doesn't do it without our consent (he is that kind).

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
^^

I keep giving you lifelines but you keep veering off into further illogicalities because you would not study or understand. Please answer the question about Hezekiah, I dare you to!

Let us breakdown my statement so that you would catch this time (I pray God).

1. Jesus reserves the right to call us home.
2. BUT he doesn't do it without our consent/foreknowledge/cooperation.
3. He is that kind.

Example 1: God wants to call Moses home so he says "Moses, go and die there". Moses says "ok lord" and goes to die.

God reserved the right to call Moses and Moses consented.

Example 2: God wants to call Hezekiah home so he says "put your house in order". Hezekiah says "No lord, I still want to serve you more and I know dead men can't do that". God then says "Ok son, I would give you 15 more years".

God reserved the right to call Hezekiah but Hezekiah didn't consent to it and God wasn't offended. He is that kind.

Mbaemeka says the same things in a synopsis and vooks began throwing fits in frustration.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
vooks:
Jesus begging a negro consent to take him home:
Jesus: Negro, can I take you home?
Mbaemeka: Hell no!

Simeon don't support your heresies. Neither does Hezekiah except you show me how

I'm patiently waiting for your response to that question...

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
CONSENT defined
1con·sent
verb \kən-ˈsent\

: to agree to do or allow something : to give permission for something to happen or be done

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/consent

Was God begging permission to take Hezekiah home?
Did Hezekiah choose how much longer to live?
mbaemeka:
^^

I keep giving you lifelines but you keep veering off into further illogicalities because you would not study or understand. Please answer the question about Hezekiah, I dare you to!

Let us breakdown my statement so that you would catch this time (I pray God).

1. Jesus reserves the right to call us home.
2. BUT he doesn't do it without our consent/foreknowledge/cooperation.
3. He is that kind.

Example 1: God wants to call Moses home so he says "Moses, go and die there". Moses says "ok lord" and goes to die.

God reserved the right to call Moses and Moses consented.

Example 2: God wants to call Hezekiah home so he says "put your house in order". Hezekiah says "No lord, I still want to serve you more and I know dead men can't do that". God then says "Ok son, I would give you 15 more years".

God reserved the right to call Hezekiah but Hezekiah didn't consent to it and God wasn't offended. He is that kind.

Mbaemeka says the same things in a synopsis and vooks began throwing fits in frustration.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
^^^^

What a struggle!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
CONSENT defined

con·sent (kn-snt)
intr.v. con·sent·ed, con·sent·ing, con·sents
1. To give assent, as to the proposal of another; agree. See Synonyms at assent.
2. Archaic To be of the same mind or opinion.
n.
1. Acceptance or approval of what is planned or done by another; acquiescence. See Synonyms at permission.
2. Agreement as to opinion or a course of action: She was chosen by common consent to speak for the group.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/consent
You will start living the moment you step beyond Rhapsodies mantras which you are trembling at the very thought of differing with
mbaemeka:
^^^^

What a struggle!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
vooks:
CONSENT defined

con·sent (kn-snt)
intr.v. con·sent·ed, con·sent·ing, con·sents
1. To give assent, as to the proposal of another; agree. See Synonyms at assent.
2. Archaic To be of the same mind or opinion.
n.
1. Acceptance or approval of what is planned or done by another; acquiescence. See Synonyms at permission.
2. Agreement as to opinion or a course of action: She was chosen by common consent to speak for the group.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/consent
You will start living the moment you step beyond Rhapsodies mantras which you are trembling at the very thought of differing with

Consent that I referred to was to cooperate; agree. Hope that makes you feel better.

Do you now see how Hezekiah didn't "cooperate" with God when he was told to put his house in order? Can you juxtapose that with what Moses and Jesus did?

Caveat: Agreeing with God is a mark of true maturity.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Negro,
it don't matter which you meant, it is the NECESSITY of CONSENT that baffles. Jesus is basically at your mercy despite him 'reserving the right to call you home'

CONSENT(from you) is necessary for you to check out meaning without it you are immortal shocked shocked

mbaemeka:

Consent that I referred to was to cooperate; agree. Hope that makes you feel better.

Do you now see how Hezekiah didn't "cooperate" with God when he was told to put his house in order? Can you juxtapose that with what Moses and Jesus did?

Caveat: Agreeing with God is a mark of true maturity.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
What question?
Kenny4lyfe:

I'm patiently waiting for your response to that question...
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vooks,

Why are you surprised at this position? Is God not an errand boy for WoFaithers? God certainly needs their permission or is it cooperation for them to die. They are gods and God is at their beck and call. They are not subject to God's plans, rather God is subject to their plans.

Why is death is so feared by WoF? Because WoF does not teach a hope of salvation. All their hope is on earth: prosperity, healing, promotion, etc.

So our example for Christian death is Hezekiah. It is not Jesus, who died an "untimely" death at 33. Or the apostles of the Lamb who were all martyred. James even killed before the church could move into full swing. Steven stoned to death.

Our example is Hezekiah. And if we look at the Hezekiah issues, where in that story was he cooperating or telling God when to die? Scripture records he pleaded with God and God answered his plea. Paul's assistant was sick unto death and God heeded Paul's plea in Philippians.

There is only one reason WoF fear death: they do not have a certainty of their salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
For a study into how WoF adherents deify themselves and turn God into an errand boy, see:

www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/4#24525863
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
vooks:
Negro,
it don't matter which you meant, it is the NECESSITY of CONSENT that baffles. Jesus is basically at your mercy despite him 'reserving the right to call you home'

CONSENT(from you) is necessary for you to check out meaning without it you are immortal shocked shocked

Can God save a man without the man's consent? Can God bless a man without his consent? While pondering on my questions you may also choose to drop the "beg" and "at your mercy" that you have been stretching my posts to mean as I never said Jesus begs for anything.

Do you realise that Paul said Immortality and life was brought to light by the gospel of Jesus? What do you suppose that means and how did Enoch leave this world?

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thank you WinsomeX for this perspective

You see WoF is basically a casino that thrives on probabilities. Here is how;

1. 'Divine Health'- the idea that you can be disease free by combining faith with 'healing verses' and 'sowing seed'.
Subscribers of this doctrine will naturally look for proof of its efficacy. The proponent will either present himself as proof or refer to others who never seem to be sick. This is a very small fraction of ANY congregation anywhere. Of course some people for genes or whatever reasons live near disease-free lives. Nothing to do with their faith.

Armed with this 'proof' the believers will be emboldened in their own belief for 'divine health' being healing of any ailment afflicting them and an assurance of continuation of the same. The 'anomalies' who form majority believers of the doctrine who are sick are presented as
either going through 'attacks',lacking enough faith to muster this lifestyle or living in sin. When the proponents fall sick, they will seek medical solutions in UTMOST SECRECY

So you can't prove nor disprove this since there is a ready excuse for either state

2. 'Kingdom Prosperity'- Works on the same balance of probabilities. In any group of people, some will register significant increase in their income streams and wealth. Again this has nothing to do with faith. This is quite a few as the majority remain the same or deteriorate. Obscene spotlight is shone on the few 'examples' of success to prove that the teaching works. This blinds the followers to the majority who don't register any improvement in their finances. Again excuse for these majority 'anomalies' are weak faith,sin,curse,rebellion,'wilderness experience', test of patience,carnality and so forth

3. Death- Here we run into headwinds seeing poverty/suffering,health and death are all consequences of the Fall of Man.
It is a glaring contradiction to teach believers that it is possible to live disease-free and poverty-proof life yet they are still dying.
You can't possibly entertain the idea that death still reigns supreme even after the cross since in that case you would be forced to explain why the other two can't reign. You can't rubbish death by flashing your immortality unlike your wealth and health either

You are forced to cling to straw mbaemeka style in convincing yourself that your death is somewhat different from that of other lesser mortals.

Foreknowledge of your death is not necessarily proof of victory over death. Suicide victims,or terminally ill too are seldom caught offguard by death

Long life too is no victory over death seeing non-believers too live just as long and in any case, you will still die.

Being alive at Jesus return is no proof either; many unbelievers will be there too

That's why mbaemeko is clinging to the CONSENT Theory of Christian death. It is basically driven by a need to act God at any cost. What a pity. He will read ANY meaning into any portion of scripture to keep his theory intact

WinsomeX:
Vooks,

Why are you surprised at this position? Is God not an errand boy for WoFaithers? God certainly needs their permission or is it cooperation for them to die. They are gods and God is at their beck and call. They are not subject to God's plans, rather God is subject to their plans.

Why is death is so feared by WoF? Because WoF does not teach a hope of salvation. All their hope is on earth: prosperity, healing, promotion, etc.

So our example for Christian death is Hezekiah. It is not Jesus, who died an "untimely" death at 33. Or the apostles of the Lamb who were all martyred. James even killed before the church could move into full swing. Steven stoned to death.

Our example is Hezekiah. And if we look at the Hezekiah issues, where in that story was he cooperating or telling God when to die? Scripture records he pleaded with God and God answered his plea. Paul's assistant was sick unto death and God heeded Paul's plea in Philippians.

There is only one reason WoF fear death: they do not have a certainty of their salvation.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thinking is the only activity that separates you from animals. So it is unfortunate that you can't or won't think through.

God may need our consent to save/bless us. If we reject his salvation/blessing, we perish/remain 'unblessed'. There is nothing inconsistent or absurd with man resisting(not consenting) Holy Spirit to his damnation. But there is every lunacy in man resisting(not consenting) his Creator to his immortality!

CONSENT means permission. It may mean merely agreeing but if the agreeing is a NECESSARY condition for death to happen,then technically Jesus needs your permission to take you home

You may also want to show me examples of those who misunderstood Paul as yourself and are still with us today thousands of years later cheesy cheesy

Enock was translated, he never tasted death. Why do you aks?
mbaemeka:

Can God save a man without the man's consent? Can God bless a man without his consent? While pondering on my questions you may also choose to drop the "beg" and "at your mercy" that you have been stretching my posts to mean as I never said Jesus begs for anything.

Do you realise that Paul said Immortality and life was brought to light by the gospel of Jesus? What do you suppose that means and how did Enoch leave this world?

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
vooks:
What question?

This question.

mbaemeka: When God told Hezekiah to get ready to
die did he consent to the idea or did he seek
otherwise? If you refuse to answer the
question then it is clear that you are the
hooligan trying to project his hooliganism on
those of us who know so much better.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hezekiah prayed. Let me grant you; he NEVER consented to dying from his illness.
Now please indulge me as a new born babe and demonstrate how you move from Hezekiah's not-consenting/disagreement/prayer for healing and God adding him a fixed 15 years to Jesus seeking CONSENT from believers before taking them home, without which they can live forever

Kenny4lyfe:

This question.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
vooks:
Hezekiah prayed. Let me grant you; he NEVER consented to dying from his illness.

Hmmnnn... You caught yourself in the very web you spurned. grin

Now please indulge me as a new born babe and demonstrate how you move from Hezekiah's not-consenting/disagreement/prayer for healing and God adding him a fixed 15 years to Jesus seeking CONSENT from believers before taking them home, without which they can live forever

You answered the above. Providing an answer to the connection shouldn't be a problem as well nah?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by vooks: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
What web?
Are you afraid of expressing your fickle arguments out of fear that they can't stand the Hammer that is God's Word?
Hezekiah prayed, he was healed and added another 15 years THEREFORE Jesus NEEDS @Kenny4lyfe's PERMISSION to take him home. Is this your thinking?
Kenny4lyfe:

Hmmnnn... You caught yourself in the very web you spurned. grin

You answered the above. Providing an answer to the connection shouldn't be a problem as well nah?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

"Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.