Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland (8832 Views)

5 Superb Questions Guaranteed To Help Youstart A Conversation With Anybody / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? / Anybody On Nl Who Is Not On The National Grid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2006
You know say my sister go St louis
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2006
zulu, face ya work and stop talkinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg to woman, mind u iice is taken sha,

lol, final good byeeeeeeee, lol(men i'm crazy)
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2006
Chaiii lol man, well most of us wey dey jtown, if girl go St. Louis, guys go St. Murumba/St. Joseph/St.John hmmm she been dey boarding house?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2006
Sis, make u dey go go read oh
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2006
My whole family went to st loius church. I miss the church bazaars grin grin
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2006
Have you talked to josboy ? his here like all the time
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2006
Wow same as me, my whole family went 2 St. Louis, we pretty tight with Fr. O'Connell, my bro even serve 4 church. Yeah i love the bazaars i miss that very much. Yup i'v spoken with josboy, he told me he went home recently and Change is no more! Its been closed! But there are other rocking joints now tongue
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2006
Wudup josites, my cousin went to St. Joseph, nice school sha
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2006
Cool, i got friends frm st. joseph's
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2006
Where did you live when u were in JOS iice and zulu?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2006
Oh my god this is  shocked shocked shocked shocked I even served for fr. o' connell I swear, I even talked to him last month when I was in Niageria. I heard it's closed too but i had left Naigeria before i could go out that much.
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2006
I lived on Gale close in GRA just by the kwanda's
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2006
We moved around lol, first lived in katato side, then moved 2 near Nasco, then finally settled in Liberty Dam side
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2006
Ahahaha this is soo cool. Havent spoken 2 Fr. O'Connell recently cry but glad he's still there. It's so cool when he does his sermon's in hausa lol
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2006
iice are you from plateau state or you Igbo ?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2006
She is Idoma kiss kiss
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2006
There u go lol JB answered it lol tongue
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2006
hey iice did you know the ocheba's(spelling is wrong)
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2006
R u from plateau St. Zulu? I stayed opposite House of Assemblies
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2006
Hmmm name doesnt ring a bell, what about the Onaji's? Know them? One went 2 murumba
@JB, where's the house of assemblies again? lol am loosing bits of the whole town lol
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2006
I was born annd raised in plateau st Jos is the only town I know in Niageria, we used to live close to the house of assembly on old bukuru road
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2006
Ahhh okay i remember now lol
I was born and raised there too. Only after i finished St. Louis did i join my momsi in Abj
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2006
I think i know the onaji's grin grin hey my sis name is kate she's the one that went to st louis
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2006
hey do any of these family names ring a bell

Sango
Nyam
Deme
Gang

Just trying my luck tongue tongue
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2006
I knw the gangs @ Liberty Dam side too
@Zulu, wow u knw the onajis, well we r real good friends with them.
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2006
I think I went school with a yakubu Gang. Gang is a very commom name with the Berums so it may not be the one you know. Was Nyam the police comm some time ?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2006
O you know the Gangs eh, those are my relatives through mumsi sha
1 of my cousins from that family is in the states sudying in michigan
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2006
Oh cool name but doesnt ring a bell, sorry my memory is not so good lol, kindda like new things r pushing the old things out of the head lol @JB, if the gangs r the ones i knw, then one of the bro is in the states right?
What about the Foms? Connected to Dr. Fombot(spelling)
Abadoms? Friends with those too
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2006
LOL exactly!, me and N(sis) used 2 spend vacs doing things, i used 2 go over their house and watch movies hehehe
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2006
mrs  Abadom goes to meetings with my mom all the time grin grin grin oh my God
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2006
iice are you serious
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2006
y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Time Spent On Nairaland Worth It? / Soldiers Beat-Up Transport Union Official Over Dues / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.