Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland (8834 Views)

5 Superb Questions Guaranteed To Help Youstart A Conversation With Anybody / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? / Anybody On Nl Who Is Not On The National Grid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by boyalinco: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2007
@mubowa;sorry im working from a laptop and the signals very low,i sent a mail to your box meanwhile.
@damsol where in md are you?
@iz/bu ill email you and cant yim now,ok?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2007
am on-line now
you live close to capital-blvd
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by boyalinco: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2007
:p
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2007
what school do you go to
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by boyalinco: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2007
@mubo we could yim but i can't right now,,sorry if i seem very evasive but revealn some info on nairaland tends to spoil the mystery,at least for me,i know its no bigdeal.i sent some details into your box ok wink
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by boyalinco: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2007
anyway so hows school today?u in school right now?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by damsol(f): 3:36am On Jan 12, 2007
@boyalinco,am in lanham but school at largo at pgcc
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2007
Well i've met two Nairaland members before

Bliazzy and marlet 01

I hope to meet more if they are willing
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by tonia4luv(f): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2007
no i have never met and i wish to meet some one.
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by HISTY(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2007
tonia4luv how about meeting
you

haven't meet anyone here too
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by boyalinco: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2007
damsol:

@boyalinco,am in lanham but school at largo at pgcc
pgcc has so many nigerian students,wonder why?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by Perle(f): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2007
Papoose of course!! What do u pple think?

Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by Everbright(f): 9:27am On May 04, 2007
No, i've not
wait a minuite, it's like I have
I now remember, it's Ehi-fidodido grin grin
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by otuwe(f): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2007
i have met, . . . , . . . , .

CHEEXY

AND

PHREEDOM

Yipeeeeeee!!!!!
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2007
Yes, I've met 2 Nairalanders. . .
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by sawyerrken(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2007
if only the "Admin" could stop acting silly (i'm in my good moods tht's not the real word tht fits him) and ban crazy, he coulda seen properly that typo "meet" instead of "met" and he woulda corrected it,
kolo
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 3:33am On Dec 16, 2007
havent met any NLander tongue
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by Ebaby2: 3:53am On Dec 16, 2007
Yea i met one cheesy cheesy cheesy we had a nice time and I can't wait to meet my sweetie in Naija next wk and another nland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by mrpataki(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2007
Have not met with any here in the Netherlands, but I met one or two in UK, and some others while in Nigeria. Hope to meet some others as well next year.
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2007
Yeah i met one on saturday.
Nice gentleman, responsible and all that.He is a manager at that.
Seun not to worry, you have a bunch of responsible users on your forum, ignore the scammers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Time Spent On Nairaland Worth It? / Soldiers Beat-Up Transport Union Official Over Dues / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.