Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (45657 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle: Contemplating a lesbian relationship cheesy
blood of Jesus

I rebuke the evil spirit

I fire burn all the agents of evil

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
McWhillion:
Wow, I'm a lesbian too, when do we kick off.
You have a Gina too? undecided
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
jaybee3:
blood of Jesus

I rebuke the evil spirit

I fire burn all the agents of evil
grin Relax darling. It's just a woman, not hell
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by McWhillion(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
You have a Gina too? undecided
Two Ginas will make the relationship boring, don't you like variety?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin Relax darling. It's just a woman, not hell
The beginning of the end

That's how it starts so make i begin fire burn all 'em evil thoughts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
McWhillion:
Two Ginas will make the relationship boring, don't you like variety?
Dude, that's why it's called a lesbo relationship. Come with Gina and Titty or don't come at all angry
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
jaybee3:
The beginning of the end

That's how it starts so make i begin fire burn all 'em evil thoughts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Burn what? Women will give me less headache than men would, plus I'd understand when she's just being a hormonal biaatch as opposed to whatever the hell is going on in a guy's head undecided
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
jaybee3:
Mind considering physical attachment? cheesy cheesy cheesy
none at all.....no attachments
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: You don't know what you want.

Meaning? I should date any guy that wants me just not to feel lonely
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Lovexme(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Love don't love me.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
dmcdad:
So all the guys you have been seeing are short? Na wa ooooooo. Na Jesus Christ go personally handle this your case..cheesy
I don't know Why short ppl get attracted To me.

Trying to break the jinx by going After tallesty1 but his response made me realise that I might never get a tall guy In real life.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Lovexme(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle: I don't like short guys

I'm not. cool
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by McWhillion(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
Dude, that's why it's called a lesbo relationship. Come with Gina and Titty or don't come at all angry
grin Like I don't know, like one Gina and two Tittíes are not enough, greedy girl.....
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Single kuz all em gals kip turning me down cry
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
McWhillion:
grin Like I don't know, like one Gina and two Tittíes are not enough, greedy girl.....
I was born this way kiss
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Ivanspring(f): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
dmcdad:
Ehya... I guess they ain't capable of love. But, pardon my curiosity; how much is 'too much'?

I've never asked myself that question before...but now that its been thrown at me...i have to say my love is like Jennifer Hudson's ''i don't like living under your spotlight'' kind. I mean, the guy is usually under the spotlight.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Ivanspring(f): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: Choi!

You loved too much or You are too clingy?

I'll be the first to confess to that... I sabi cling like magnet sad
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Singletons report here!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Ivanspring(f): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
McWhillion: you don't give the guy breathing space...

You can say that again...
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by McWhillion(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
I was born this way kiss
Don't mind me dear, was just pulling your legs wink
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Epathra(f): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
I think we r on  same page bro. Tho ΐτ̅ can be sad @ times buh ΐτ̅'s sweet too.
dmcdad: Seriously I can't pinpoint a reason why I am single... I am just single. Maybe because it feels good being single. But I must say, it feels better being with your heart-like, your true-to-type... cheesy
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by marieolae(f): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
jaybee3:
You can focus on other things why i focus solely on you.. what you say? cheesy cheesy
lool smiley
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ivanspring:

I'll be the first to confess to that... I sabi cling like magnet sad
ai!

Guys are scared of clingy GFs, tbh.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by kerny(f): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Single because,well according to my friends I don't like being told the truth.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
kerny: Single because,well according to my friends I don't like being told the truth ,when you say *ohh you are beautiful* I automatically hear*ohh you are fugly*and then I cry and run.

Wetin dey do you?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Ivanspring(f): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: ai!

Guys are scared of clingy GFs, tbh.

In that case, i think i need deliverance asap.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kinkybraids:
Meaning? I should date any guy that wants me just not to feel lonely
No oooo. I didn't say that.

You gave two reasons and I replied the first one which is you being picky.

Most picky people do not know what they want.

They have unrealistic wants and needs in a partner, some things that even the gods cannot give. Some of them often want qualities that they are unable to give. Some want a man that is giving and unselfish but they themselves are self centered and too immature to appreciate a giving man.

Relationship should be balanced, if you can't give what you want then the probability of you getting what you want is very low.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
McWhillion:
Don't mind me dear, was just pulling your legs wink
I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by jaybee3(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
marieolae: lool smiley

kiss kiss
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by UjSizzle(f): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: No oooo. I didn't say that.

You gave two reasons and I replied the first one which is you being picky.

Most picky people do not know what they want.

They have unrealistic wants and needs in a partner, some things that even the gods cannot give. Some of them often want qualities that they are unable to give. Some want a man that is giving and unselfish but they themselves are self centered and too immature to appreciate a giving man.

Relationship should be balanced, if you can't give what you want then the probability of you getting what you want is very low.
Hmmm truer words have never been spoken.

Your siggy is funny

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle:
I don't know Why short ppl get attracted To me.

Trying to break the jinx by going After tallesty1 but his response made me realise that I might never get a tall guy In real life.
Choi! That's a premature conclusion my dear, his response was an honest answer not a prophecy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.