Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,629 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her (1012 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / I Took Her To Her Room And Show Her My Thing / Can a Lady Wish Her Daughter(s) Emulate Her Lifestyle Durin Her Youthful Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by penelope9: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hey, Nairalanders, i have this friend who is married but she feel like getting out of the marriage,she told me that her current husband got her pregnant at age 18 they met when she was 17yrs old.when she was yet to know who she really is and also that he manipulated her to move in with him, she noticed something along the line in the husband's church.What they do is that, they get young girls between the ages of 18 and 25 pregnant and manipulate them to move in with the man before the real marriage, the husband don't have any good friend as he is surounded by VIPERS WHO WILL TELL HIM TO DO WHAT THEY KNOW IS WRONG AND WILL NOT AND NEVER BE ABLE TO DO OR TAKE BUT THE HUSBAND IS SO BLIND TO SEE ALL THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL,ANYWAY SHE SAID TIME WILL TELL.She told me that she missed her youthful life and that she wants a seperation from the husband who is old enough to be her grand father.you guys should please advice her.
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by Excelboi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
So? Big deal! Story atleast she is now married to him....
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by finadarlin(f): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2012
ehya o. Buh wat abt her parents were they manipulated aswell, u made ur bed at 17 wen u were sleepin wit a man ur granfadas age so pls lie on it afta all u av a child or children 4 dat mata.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by Sijo01(f): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
Orishirishi!
Wer's her family?
She wont cry out now so as to avoid writing letter frm d grave undecided
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by Dyt(f): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
Sijo01: Orishirishi!
Wer's her family?
She wont cry out now so as to avoid writing letter frm d grave undecided

Lol
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by KINGwax(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
penelope9: she told me that her current husband got her pregnant at age 18 they met when she was 17yrs old. She told me that she missed her youthful life and that she wants a seperation from the husband who is old enough to be her grand father
in fact, e no go well wit that your friend. So she want out now abi? When her mates dey toast her she dey follow sugar daddy around. Na there she go die. Tell am! Abi na u ni sef?
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by KINGwax(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
but she was looking for a sugar daddy before, now she has it, she is complaining, oh lord of abraham, lord of host, why is the heart of a naija girl wicked? must they kill every naija man they stumble upon?
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by kelz88(f): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
I have no sympathy for her. At that age her legs should have been closed especially to an OLD man. Silly girl!
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by 190: 3:51am On Mar 31, 2012
she wanted 2 eat his money but guy man out smarted her and placed a kid in her womb

nice one guy man cheesy
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by KevinII(m): 4:11am On Mar 31, 2012
190 just curious do you own a benz 190? My father sold his in 96. it was a very gud car
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by johnwell(m): 5:08am On Mar 31, 2012
KINGwax: in fact, e no go well wit that your friend. So she want out now abi? When her mates dey toast her she dey follow sugar daddy around. Na there she go die. Tell am! Abi na u ni sef?
satan purnish that devil of a gal.... where she wan run go? make she try dey man go nack her stroke, idiot.
Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by itiswell1(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2012
Understanding women is not easy. I'm sure the man did not rape her. Assuming the man did not accept responsibility for the pregnancy now, it will be another story. Women, women, women.

No wonder. The book below 'understanding women vol 1' tells it all.

Re: Her Husband Took Her Youthful Life Away From Her By Impregnanting Her by meracool(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2012
It is her choice to have the man as her husband. So she should bear it herself......

(1) (Reply)

Male Organ Enlarger / Dont Knw Who To Choose / Scared Of Being Called A Loose Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.