Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,891 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers - Music/Radio (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (117900 Views)

no / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / M.i's Top Ten Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
lalaboi:

Ok ok. , .enough, you lots av derailed the thread enough, . . . .you can create another thread to argue whatever it is which I dnt seem to get lol. . . . .

An arsenal fan was mocking chelsea in a previous page, here's one for you by ak48 - lasgidi (overkilling remix)
tongue
I put you to ur toes lik wenger in injury time. . . . .

Hehehe . . . sour grapes

I'm so hott I'm a thousand degree celsius
Everybody else is singing the blues like Chelsea
I move slow in your system like peristalsis
Down your oesophagus, nobody can Bleep with us
(Like Arsenal's Invincibles) grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dejiariyo: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . sour grapes

I'm so hott I'm a thousand degree celsius
Everybody else is singing the blues like Chelsea
I move slow in your system like peristalsis
Down your oesophagus, nobody can mess with us
(Like Arsenal's Invincibles) grin grin
, mi
, that line is from mi new song

U say u gifted but got nothin to offer us
Ur reign is imaginary Mr. Snuffleupagus
if u say u king i shove it back in ur psycophagus(psyche/oesophagus, modenine

its from modenine last album on track nine

another reoccurence or just coincidence?
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
dejiariyo:

, mi

Are all Modenine fans this fickle??
First common fruits like Apple and Pears are copyright protected by Modenine

Now even parts of the alimentary canal??

Oh . . . please tell me if M.I is allowed to use the word 'mouth' or maybe Modenine owms that one too??
Goodness!!! I never knew my highschool Biology teacher was biting from Sege . . . freaking plonkers
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by kaypumpin2(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
dejiariyo:

, mi

Deji please tell me you are joking.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by rapjunkie(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
eldee:

Are all Modenine fans this fickle??
First common fruits like Apple and Pears are copyright protected by Modenine

Now even parts of the alimentary canal??

Oh . . . please tell me if M.I is allowed to use the word 'mouth' or maybe Modenine owms that one too??
Goodness!!! I never knew my highschool Biology teacher was biting from Sege . . . freaking plonkers

. . . . .I think eldee's had enough!! . . . . . . .  grin

btw. . . . . has anybody noticed the similarities between Rhymestein & DBR?

Rapjunkie

Conspiracy Theorist

@topic

lalaboi. . . . . sorry o!
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
rapjunkie:

btw. . . . . has anybody noticed the similarities between Rhymestein & DBR?
Rapjunkie
Conspiracy Theorist

Where is the evidence?
I dunno if u get paid by making bland remarks like Rhymestein is DBR or Eldee is M.I.
If you don't have concrete proof to support your claims, it's better you keep your conspiracy theories in your knickers.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by chamotex(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
Lol cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by rapjunkie(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Where is the evidence?
I dunno if u get paid by making bland remarks like Rhymestein is DBR or Eldee is M.I.
If you don't have concrete proof to support your claims, it's better you keep your conspiracy theories in your knickers.

ah ah . . . . . .not even boxer shorts? shocked

By now you should know what i'm about. . . . . .  tongue
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
rapjunkie:

. . . . .I think eldee's had enough!! . . . . . . . grin

Seriously . . . it gets more annoying with time.
There was a time referred to 'Java' and sum punk came here to say it was from Modenine's Pentium IX album
In the plonker's books, every word Modenine says is patented.

@lalaboi
I tried to get back to the topic . . . I seriously did grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Rhymstein(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
@eldee
study my scripts like java mi
i write cyphas in java script by mode
if xxl saw these rhymes they will stil say its swagger jackin.The borrower(mi) n the lender(mode9).As far one of em has made similar statement.No matter how the jacker rephrases itjacking na jacking.Its wise u keep off.As a matter of fact.All rappers are guilty of stealing hot lines
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by rapjunkie(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
@rhymestein

so if person put the word 'javascript' for line they are jacking mode?
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Krayola2(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
whats wrong with jackin lines? as long as its just a line here and there i dont see what the big deal is. . .he still has to write 47 bars, abi?
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Bamsyle(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2009
Just passing by . . . but I've just gotta say sumn about the MC/Rapper issue . . .

The difference between an MC and a rapper is like that between Hip-Hop and Rap . . . it might not be noticed easily . . . except you look and think hard.

Hip-Hop is the life . . . Rap is the verbal expression of that life . . . Hip-Hop is the Lifestyle . . . Rap is the Music in expression of that Lifestyle.

In that vein, the MC embodies the Hip-Hop Culture in its entirety . . . Rappers embody just one aspect - rapping.

Any dork who can rhyme with "fork", "cork", "rock", and "work" is simply rhyming with words . . . that doesn't make him a rapper . . . anyone can do that . . . a rapper is someone who decides to make a career out of rhyming.

Now, if this same dork decides to use multis, wordplay, metas, inner rhymes and end rhymes, he has only become a good rapper . . . not an MC.

A Rapper has a sole purpose - making Rap Music (most times, to sell albums) . . . that's why some rappers (like Eminem) make music that's mostly sexist and homophobic - they need to sell . . .

MCs make music to educate, tell stories and make people aware of certain issues . . . accordingly, an MC can be a rapper . . . but a rapper can never be an MC.

Most rappers also rap to show skills  . . . MC-ing is an art . . . and MCs don't always rap.

And though not the sole yardstick, MCs control the crowd better than rappers . . . rappers showcase their skills . . . they mostly entertain . . . MCs entertain . . . but also educate . . . they care more about the love and respect . . . they bring in an amazing level of intellectual upliftment.

Anyone can be a rapper but very few can be MCs.

Examples of MCs are KRS-One (mostly from the upliftment, education angle), Notorious BIG (mostly from the story-telling angle), Nas (education, story-telling), Rakim (upliftment), Talib Kweli (education), Common (education, upliftment) . . . etc . . .

An MC is more conscious as an artiste . . . conscious of each word, metaphor, rhyme, simile, and punchline he uses on a rap verse . . .

Canibus is a battle rapper . . . Eminem is a rapper . . . both ain't MCs.

And oh, BTW, MI ain't the best rapper in Nigeria . . . he ain't better than either Mode9 or Ruggedman . . . he's just a "breath of fresh air".
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by chrisical(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
I speak words of wisdom,wiser than a known sage
Wack mc.com ur picture is on the home page
mode 9 ---pentium ix

I'm the movie's main actor you's the one with stage fright
Ruggedman---kokos song

I attract these chicks like magnetic flux
O.D---Everyday
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dammiecool(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
chrisical:

I speak words of wisdom,wiser than a known sage
[b]Wack mc.com ur picture is on the home page

mode 9 ---pentium ix[/b]
WACK grin cheesy
must u rhyme by force
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by chrisical(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
haba dammie nawa for you grin
Me just like the lines.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by slimshay(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
MC, rapper, rapper, Mc, abeg, its the same difference. so for example, after eedris stopped migidi-ing and decided to shine a light on student-lecturer relationships he stopped becoming a rapper and became an mc. or eminem is only a rapper until he raises the consciousness of america to the pretenses of self righteousness, then he becomes anemcee. everybody who holds the mic has got something to say, the quality of what you say and how you say it is what dictates ur ratings in the minds of diferent people.

@ topic

i'm an editor without footage, what shall i render, m.i
we drop quality like recording from hd to vhs, m9
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
slimshay:

MC, rapper, rapper, Mc, abeg, its the same difference. so for example, after eedris stopped migidi-ing and decided to shine a light on student-lecturer relationships he stopped becoming a rapper and became an mc. or eminem is only a rapper until he raises the consciousness of america to the pretenses of self righteousness, then he becomes an emcee. everybody who holds the mic has got something to say, the quality of what you say and how you say it is what dictates ur ratings in the minds of diferent people.

MCing is one of the essential elements of hip-hop: The best MCs can make the world move with just words and flow.
They don't just entertain us . . . .they teach us about life, introduce us to new styles, regions and slang, and act as our counselors in times of need.

We play their records when we first wake up in the morning. We listen to their songs when we're on the way to that job we hate, when we're heading out to the most jamming club, when our girlfriend or boyfriend aggravates us to the point of exhaustion, when everything is wrong with the world. . . .and in the good times, too. These are the people we have grown with.

This was what Common said about Eminem: "Eminem is the essence of an MC.
He can get on any subject matter and rock it, and, he's coming from his heart. He can get onstage and have a presence.
His patterns are real good: He can flow like an instrument. He rides them beats right and says clever stuff.

MCing, to me, is when you hear a dude say something and you tell your homie, 'You heard what he said?'
Eminem has that 'Oooh, you heard what he said?'
That's somebody you gotta step up with your game before [challenging]. He's an MC by heart. You know it. He's eating it, breathing it."

MTV also had him as number 9 in THE GREATEST MCs OF ALL TIME.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
Rhymstein:

@eldee
study my scripts like java mi
i write cyphas in java script by mode
if xxl saw these rhymes they will stil say its swagger jackin.The borrower(mi) n the lender(mode9).As far one of em has made similar statement.No matter how the jacker rephrases itjacking na jacking.Its wise u keep off.As a matter of fact.All rappers are guilty of stealing hot lines

Do you have to be stupid to be a Modestan?
Never has the word 'idotic' better described a piece of bullshit than what I've seen here today.

I'm still wondering how a reasonable person can type this fuckery, read it over and then click the reply button.
Do you know what rephrasing means?? My dayzzz . . .
This is apalling . . . so using the word 'Java' sounds like rephrasing to you??

You, my friend are a disgrace to Modenine, Nairaland and anyone that wasted money sending you to school.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

MCing is one of the essential elements of hip-hop: The best MCs can make the world move with just words and flow.
They don't just entertain us . . . .they teach us about life, introduce us to new styles, regions and slang, and act as our counselors in times of need.

We play their records when we first wake up in the morning. We listen to their songs when we're on the way to that job we hate, when we're heading out to the most jamming club, when our girlfriend or boyfriend aggravates us to the point of exhaustion, when everything is wrong with the world. . . .and in the good times, too. These are the people we have grown with.

This was what Common said about Eminem: "Eminem is the essence of an MC.
He can get on any subject matter and rock it, and, he's coming from his heart. He can get onstage and have a presence.
His patterns are real good: He can flow like an instrument. He rides them beats right and says clever stuff.

MCing, to me, is when you hear a dude say something and you tell your homie, 'You heard what he said?'
Eminem has that 'Oooh, you heard what he said?'

That's somebody you gotta step up with your game before [challenging]. He's an MC by heart. You know it. He's eating it, breathing it."

MTV also had him as number 9 in THE GREATEST MCs OF ALL TIME.

Exactly what most people need to understand . . .
Emcees can pick up a topic that doesn't appeal to you and weave the words into sumn that will get you nodding.

I went on and on about how I wasn't feening Eminem's whole relapsed psycho theme
Then I heard him say things like 'I cut his fucking head off and ask him where he's headed off to' . . .and I'm thinking 'damn!!!'

It's just like what I pointed out before . . . Jay-Z sold swagger to Glastonbury.
You listen to Lil Wayne's lines and you're thinking rubbish . . . till you see how he played with the seasons on Mr Carter

That's what good emcees do, they get to you with any subject matter they choose . . .
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by slimshay(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ sauron, ur highlighted bit was somewhat in response to bamysle's post about eminem not being an emcee but only a rapper.
this debate about emcee and rappers when you start bringing different variables into it then contracdictions will arise. for instance, 'an emcee is a crowd mover', have you seen eedris rocking a crowd, no kidding, this guy can move a crowd!!! does dat now make him a good emcee as against a bad rapper.
you cant listen to modenine and not go did you hear dat, but then again he's not particular a popular crowd mover so, his he a bad emcee now?, even though he's got conscious and wow lyrics?
and i totally agree with you as to rap and moods.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tosinaded(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
THE OTHER TIME I ACCUSED MODE(jockingly) OF JACKING NAS, WHEN HE USED ETHER IN HIS DISS SONG DEATHBLOW , ALL HELL WAS LET LOSE BY THIS MODE GROUPIES grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-206474.0.html

NOW LOOK AT THIS IDIOTS ACCUSING M.I OF JACKING grin
GO BACK TO SCH YOU MORONS!!!
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
eldee:

BLA BLA BLA . . .
This excuse is not only stale . . . it's stupid

Could you please take your argument to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-286784.0.html

One thing i respect u for is the height of ur unscrupulous bias.
How come u dont refer views that support ur point to another thread?
Y dont u call Saurone late comment on Eminen blah blah, or Bamsyls comment on Emcee/rapper stale
or refer then to different thread to discuss. Just wonderin'.
U kickin urself cos u cldnt grab the simplicity of ma xplanation, no wonder it's stupid to u, dont blame u
u xpected it shud be heavily theorized? Sorrwwwy. I know in ur heart d xplanation makes sense, but hey
u dont have to admit it, so go on call it stupid,lame, and all neg. adjectives u cld find if that makes u feel
happy and more knowledgable.

About copyrighting- dont even be funny. Have not said M9 has that on e'ry word but hey when u see influence i know.
check these and come back and tell me balderdash

u like a boss with no gutts never Firing/ Mr Biggs is Hiring /get a job or break away/-M9
this lyrics that im firing/ but dont be dismay cos Zenith bank is hiring/-M.i

bite if u fit cos i pen all my cyphers in java script-M9
study my script like java-M.i

ur not ill, ur a hypochondriac., got no style, plus u imagine that-M9
dude say he was really ill, like a hypochondriac like a cheap ***-M.i

All the other dudes talkin bling bling, no  men im different-M.i
Bling bling bubble gum rap, i dont feel that-M9

straight hair like perming tool-M9
i can get ur hair right like a hair salon/-M.i

My album too hot u cant shelf me/-M.i
my album drop and u whisk it off the shelf/-M9

flyer than the upper echelon/-M.i
U messin with the Upper echelon/-M9

i raised the bar for lyrics y'all can do the limbo under it
cos ur whole style is confetti-M9
see it's a pity but ur witty flow is confetti -M.i

Dude, if i sit an hour trust i can get so much more.
Between, u think by excessively usin vocabs, and cunning abusive words to say smone is foolish make u so smart
and gives the other person point less credibility? Maybe for the juves but some mature minds can see thru
and can follow each line of discusion sensibly, logically to get the essense.
I'm done.
oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2009
slimshay:

this debate about emcee and rappers when you start bringing different variables into it then contracdictions will arise. for instance, 'an emcee is a crowd mover', have you seen eedris rocking a crowd, no kidding, this guy can move a crowd!!! does dat now make him a good emcee as against a bad rapper.
you cant listen to modenine and not go did you hear dat, but then again he's not particular a popular crowd mover so, his he a bad emcee now?, even though he's got conscious and wow lyrics?

What we are saying is. . . . .To be an emcee, you must score top marks in all the different variables we are bringing here.
Eedris can move crowd. . . .He is a top draw entertainer and the energy he brings on the stage is peerless in Nigeria but his lyrics are wack.
Mode-9 seems to be one of the best lyricists in Naija but his delivery and star quality come short in comparison to M.I. or even Naeto C.
To be a complete MC. . . .You gotta have everything on your side.

and i totally agree with you as to rap and moods.

When your employer is pissing you off. . . .Listen to Eminem. grin

u like a boss with no gutts never Firing/ Mr Biggs is Hiring /get a job or break away/-M9

All the other dudes talkin bling bling, no  men im different-M.i

What are these lines supposed to prove?
That M.I. is behind Mode-9 or what?

DBR, you are a sensible guy. . . . .How do u defend Mode-9's lines here. . . .

You aint banging you are a firecraker
I'm the shit you're the shit parker
Rasqie was whack but your new shit is whacker

Gabry(Ofoka's student) can do better than this. grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2009
tosinaded@:

THE OTHER TIME I ACCUSED MODE(jockingly) OF JACKING NAS, WHEN HE USED ETHER IN HIS DISS SONG DEATHBLOW , ALL HELL WAS LET LOSE BY THIS MODE GROUPIES grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-206474.0.html

NOW LOOK AT THIS IDIOTS ACCUSING M.I OF JACKING grin
GO BACK TO SCH YOU MORONS!!!

@
Tosin
Wats up dude, been a while.
Anywayz, see the point is not in using a word. It's bout the idea it conveys and how it's phrased.
M9 using d word ETHER is just like usin SWAGGA- many artistes use that and doesnt qualify as jackin.
Now u can use SWAGGA in a way, maybe wit other words to convey an idea and if sm1 else uses it to convey
same idea or concept it becomes jackin'.
Case in point:
U just a beaten APPLE sufferring form PEAR(peer) pressure
and
U want an APPLE so i bought a PAIR(peer)
It aint just the fruits involved but the fact that the wordplay is on the word PEER in both lines.
The coincidence is awesome, u ask why apple and peer, y not cherie orange or sth.

And really it could happen to anyone, sometimes it's done witout the prior knowledge of the other artist usage.
But not in the case of JayZ and Biggy grin grin
That's y i NEVER said M.i bites M-9 i call it influence. cos M.i is lyrically brilliant as well.
That's where i stand.
oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

@Saurone
T'sup?
When your employer is pissing you off. . . .Listen to Eminem
Betta advice also to have a loaded swiss account if things get outta hand grin

What are these lines supposed to prove?
That M.I. is behind Mode-9 or what?

Really nothin much, just that i see M9 lyrical influence on M.i
And yea, i think lyrically M.i is right behind M9.

DBR, you are a sensible guy. . . . .How do u defend Mode-9's lines here. . . .

You aint banging you are a firecraker
I'm the shit you're the shit parker
Rasqie was whack but your new shit is whacker

Gabry(Ofoka's student) can do better than this
Well, i suspect where u hav issue wit is the s[b]hit parker[/b] cheesy
But really i dont see the need to defend nothin, it just an ok line, not outta this world
and i think it sneaks into most rappers verse.
Same reason i didnt critisize M.i's "I solo like isolo"
I see in big pictures wink
oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by rapjunkie(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
DBR:

@
Case in point:
U just a beaten APPLE sufferring form PEAR(peer) pressure
and
U want an APPLE so i bought a PAIR(peer)
It aint just the fruits involved but the fact that the wordplay is on the word PEER in both lines.
The coincidence is awesome, u ask why apple and peer, y not cherie orange or sth.

I agree with that . If i think of an apple and an associated word, it would be 'oranges' not a pear. . .  . as in the phrase . . . .  'its all apples and oranges to me' BUT
@DBR

U can't state all you have and then end it by saying you never said MI is a biter. undecided
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
DBR:

One thing i respect u for is the height of ur unscrupulous bias.
How come u dont refer views that support ur point to another thread?
Y dont u call Saurone late comment on Eminen blah blah, or Bamsyls comment on Emcee/rapper stale
or refer then to different thread to discuss. Just wonderin'.
I seriously do not know where you got that from
I've had more than enough to say about Sauron's obsession with Eminem . . . myself and Bamsyle?? Do you want me to list out all the times we've argued??
Your argument is flawed and plain stupid . . . and I pointed it out c'est fini.

DBR:

U kickin urself cos u cldnt grab the simplicity of ma xplanation, no wonder it's stupid to u, dont blame u
u xpected it shud be heavily theorized? Sorrwwwy. I know in ur heart d xplanation makes sense, but hey
u dont have to admit it, so go on call it stupid,lame, and all neg. adjectives u cld find if that makes u feel
happy and more knowledgable.
Simplicity?? Then 'simplicity' must be the new 'daft'
There's nowhere in the world where the use of the word 'Java'  sounds like biting

DBR:

About copyrighting- dont even be funny. Have not said M9 has that on e'ry word but hey when u see influence i know.
check these and come back and tell me balderdash

All the other dudes talkin bling bling, no  men im different-M.i

Dude, if i sit an hour trust i can get so much more.
Between, u think by excessively usin vocabs, and cunning abusive words to say smone is foolish make u so smart
and gives the other person point less credibility? Maybe for the juves but some mature minds can see thru
and can follow each line of discusion sensibly, logically to get the essense.
I'm done.
oNe

You know your problem?? You modestans are new to words like 'confetti' and 'echleon'
Hearing it just from Modenine first makes you take a mental note attributing the ownership of such words/phrases to Modenine
Another rapper says it and  voila. . . BITING

This is why I usually tell people not to replace textbooks with hiphop albums
And you say I should feel bad for 'using negative adjectives' . . .
I'm sorry but I can't help but give you the truth plain ugly like your girlfriend without makeup.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tosinaded(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
You know your problem?? You modestans are new to words like 'confetti' and 'echleon'
Hearing it just from Modenine first makes you take a mental note attributing the ownership of such words/phrases to Modenine
Another rapper says it and voila. . . BITING

thats so ouchish grin
lwkmd
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
eldee:

Simplicity?? Then 'simplicity' must be the new 'daft'

This is why I usually tell people not to replace textbooks with hiphop albums
And you say I should feel bad for 'using negative adjectives' . . .
I'm sorry but I can't help but give you the truth plain ugly like your girlfriend without makeup.
I seriously do not know where you got that from
I've had more than enough to say about Sauron's obsession with Eminem . . . myself and Bamsyle?? Do you want me to list out all the times we've argued??
Im beginin to doubt ur cognitive prowess, honestly. Nev said u dont argue wit 'em dudes. im askin on this thread right now, Bamsyl' comment came late, y didnt u point that out, and Saurone's, and not related to the topic which is "fav. 9ja lines" but cos their point "gels" wit u, they can go on? , and i'm cool wit 'em both. Movin on, 

There's nowhere in the world where the use of the word 'Java'  sounds like biting
Another rapper says it and  voila. . . BITING

I NEVA said that, u cant even quote me on that so take a deep breath, ok.
If u arent so arrogant wit ur knowledge, thinkin u kno e'rthin u wld understand i wasnt talkin bout mere words.
Even a lil' bride's maid knows wat cofetti is so stop being silly. Nobody owns any word, but if we follow ur parochial view then no one
not even Jz shud be called a biter, except in ur thinkin it's only verbatim usage that qaulifies as biting.
Plus, i neva said Mi bit or bites M9, for the umpteenth time all i said was INFLUENCE,
the part influence as againt biting that the all knowin eldee doesnt get still beats me.

Your argument is flawed and plain stupid . . . and I pointed it out c'est fini.

On the contrary Mr omniscient, u didnt point nothin out u only said it's stupid.
wat makes it stupid is still burried smwhere in ur chore, when u point it out dudes will reason wit u
and either agree the argument is right or flawed. Until u do that, husssshhhh!
It's easy to say sth is stupid, but often tryin to prove the stupidity of that thing reveals the stupidity of the person labelling it as stupid. I guess u are safer just labelling it than pointing it out.
oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by rapjunkie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
una don begin derail this thread again. . . . . .if this is such an issue then create another thread

@ topic

. . . . these niggas want promo, they standing way too close, they so homo/
they need to clean up their flow they need omo/

MI - Somebody wants to die
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Rhymstein(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
@eldee
u quarrel wiv everybody?Check urself,dont u think u r d one wiv d problem.As of .Matter of fact.U write lyk a sadist.Where u molested while u were a kid?.That wastage of education fees n d word 'plonker' u normally use on NLaint u tired.If mode bites n i knw.I wil say(lyk when he said generic version n selling out the garden n some others)from dbr analysis mi bit some mode lines.Why r u arguin blindly.If u lyk pick a chambers dictionary to insult.I no send u.Ur papa no teach u how to argue without insulting ppl.Childish maggot

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (51) (Reply)

Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.