Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University (57454 Views)

5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic / 3 English Errors You Shouldn’t Be Making In 2016 / 6 Reasons ​you Should Not Attend A Private University (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by haryomikun(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Really?!
How many kings and queens have u seen with d so called freedom u meant.
Kings and queens are always under scrutiny...logically,u didnt make any point bro
I hear Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊. Only thing I like bout CU is the system of education. After that, I don't see anything luring me †̥Φ a private uni. Not even the absence of cultism and safety of students.
Coz in the REAL world, Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊'re exposed †̥Φ all forms of dangers
Meaning: Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are only protected from REAL world dangers for 4 or 5 years. After that, Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are gonna learn how †̥Φ survive it on your own,,,,, which by the way public uni guys have learnt in 100 level with other freshers
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by benjichuks(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2014
Adikam: amature.NL topics dat last for only 2days.only e-novice struggle to comment if fp

Different strokes for the different folks. Wouldn't want o join issues with you seeing as you called me an e-novice since you can't appreciate the lighter side of life.
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by benjichuks(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Durchess:
Wts so special in bn d FTC..

Nothing much, just for the fun of it and the feeling of being the first! wink smiley
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by lawa18(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2014
benjichuks: Immediately I saw this, I knew it was front page material, so I did the needful and to God be the glory, here I am as the FTC!
For those aspiring to be in my position, well keep on trying, Praying, subscribing for data and commenting, one day you'll reach where I am now. grin

As for the topic, I agree with the OP though not in all of them
pls, is there any reward for being ist to comment on a front page thread?
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by lawa18(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2014
benjichuks: Immediately I saw this, I knew it was front page material, so I did the needful and to God be the glory, here I am as the FTC!
For those aspiring to be in my position, well keep on trying, Praying, subscribing for data and commenting, one day you'll reach where I am now. grin

As for the topic, I agree with the OP though not in all of them
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by EldaTimba(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2014
I've gone through all the post and I can say that public university student/graduates are victims of inferiority complex. I am surprised reading someone's post that private university student are not recognized by companies. Which company? Is it shell? Cheveron? Or banks? That is actually baseless. If u ave not gone to a private university before, u ave no right to castigate the graduates or student. As to par "jamb rejection", some people are so mentally derailed and are ignorant saying private unis have rejected student from public university. Have u ever come across a loyola jesuit student? Most of them attend private uni home or abroad. Some even took their ignorance to higher level by saying private university is not recognized outside nigeria. U must be kidding. I am sure that fellow ave not seen a private uni graduate. Babcock for example is affiliated to many institution outside nigeria and their students can cross to those institution. The one that made me laugh is Davido in OOU! No, davido is not in OOU but yabatech. Dwelling in rumours to bring your point will only make you a "retard". About social life, even federal some federal schools have not achieved what Babcock university have achieved. How many public university have D'banj and co sang(spare me Unilag, Uniben, OAU). Saying there is no social life in public university means u don't understand the term "social".
Bottomline: Pray to be rich so that u will be free from ignorance.
Btw, repping FUTA a public university.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by benjichuks(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2014
lawa18: pls, is there any reward for being ist to comment on a front page thread?

Is this not a reward in itself? You guys quoting me here and there. smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Itz funny hw you pple talk abt exposure and real world.No be real world e dey b4 e go uni?Or does d 4 yrs spent in cU mean he wont fit in anymore?
20yrs in d real world b4 gaining admission and 4yrs in a "fake" world suddenly makes him lose it huh?
Which dangers una dey shout sef?Are u saying public uni gradutes dont die in accidents,dont get harrased and intimidated at work or dey dont get duped or layed offf work.Smh
Soo much for Logic undecided
haryomikun:
I hear Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊. Only thing I like bout CU is the system of education. After that, I don't see anything luring me †̥Φ a private uni. Not even the absence of cultism and safety of students.
Coz in the REAL world, Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊'re exposed †̥Φ all forms of dangers
Meaning: Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are only protected from REAL world dangers for 4 or 5 years. After that, Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are gonna learn how †̥Φ survive it on your own,,,,, which by the way public uni guys have learnt in 100 level with other freshers
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by Imokay: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2014
I graduated in the years when there were no Private Universities....and tell you what? Debates back then was Federal Universities better than State Universities . When I saw this thread, I laughed. I attended a State owned University and I am very proud of the school and of all the drilling.Looking back and interacting with private university graduates now, I see that all schools have their adv. and disv. due to the way our country Nigeria is. I will encourage you guys from the public schools to better sit up and work harder. A first class is a first class (at least in Nigeria) irrespective of which school it is coming from. And what you all don't realize is that the rich parents who could send their kids to a private schools will secure a good job for them(if you are very observant you will know) infact the trend now is from those private schools straight to obtaining a foreign masters from UK. Seriously, I don't get to see a lot of private school kids roaming the street o.
Stop all these baseless comparisons (that had been before some of you were born) work hard wherever you find yourself because with the way Nigeria is schemed, you in the public universities will eventually have to fight harder to get through as your private school counterparts have rich and well connected parents (stop deceiving yourself)
I quite agree that some of them may be immature but not all who attended a public school comes out mature too.
Permit me to also stress that it's not the university you attend that should make you (in a country where all things are equal) but what you make of yourself. So guys sit tight and work hard where you are,your hating the private school students will not add anything to you. Just face your life and so your own. I could count several federal university graduate who are dumb and are not making any serious progress in their lives apart from maybe getting married (people in their mid forties and early fifties) who back in the days chaired federal vs state university debates.I could count people who attended even a polytechnic back in the days, who are refined professionals and are doing wonderfully well.
Sebi it is just public/private universities debate....you have not considered University vs Polytechnic..........all such debates and arguments are old(with experience) and baseless.
so in conclusion, go to whichever school that admits you( if your parents are rich enough, go to a private school) but wherever you find yourself, put in your very best and come out proud and shining.

You will all succeed. (sorry for the long epistle)

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by joywendy(f): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2014
Mmm...
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by haryomikun(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Itz funny hw you pple talk abt exposure and real world.No be real world e dey b4 e go uni?Or does d 4 yrs spent in cU mean he wont fit in anymore?
20yrs in d real world b4 gaining admission and 4yrs in a "fake" world suddenly makes him lose it huh?
Which dangers una dey shout sef?Are u saying public uni gradutes dont die in accidents,dont get harrased and intimidated at work or dey dont get duped or layed offf work.Smh
Soo much for Logic undecided
M sorry but livin in the REAL world isn't living under your parents. I pity Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ if Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ think secondary school life makes Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ smart about the world.
Besides, I neva sed private uni guys don't fit in. U said that yourself.
Lastly, its a FACT. Private uni guys are liable †̥Φ be duped than public uni guys. In a private university, Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ guys are exposed †̥Φ mostly{perharps only} rich kids. Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ associate with people who don't try †̥Φ scam Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊, People who already have what they need provided by their parents and under strict supervision of the school. But we in public universities are exposed †̥Φ all shades. Rich and humble, rich and proud, poor, average, crooks, frat men, yahoo yahoo guys etc.
Am not hating on private uni guys. All m saying is what I know is the truth. Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ my 2 cents mahn
P.S I also have real niggaz as hebronites
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I never typed "mnenonic", but mnemonic. Go through it again. Your school (or do I say, alma mata)? How was your night?
never heard of dat word tho...wat doed it mean...,,,,attend caleb?
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2014
U just said wat odas av refused to say.D fact that u av real niggas as hebronites means pple shld stop generalizing wen it comes to Priv uni graduates.U get pple of both worlds in public and private unis. wink
haryomikun:
M sorry but livin in the REAL world isn't living under your parents. I pity Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ if Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ think secondary school life makes Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ smart about the world.
Besides, I neva sed private uni guys don't fit in. U said that yourself.
Lastly, its a FACT. Private uni guys are liable †̥Φ be duped than public uni guys. In a private university, Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ guys are exposed †̥Φ mostly{perharps only} rich kids. Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ associate with people who don't try †̥Φ scam Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊, People who already have what they need provided by their parents and under strict supervision of the school. But we in public universities are exposed †̥Φ all shades. Rich and humble, rich and proud, poor, average, crooks, frat men, yahoo yahoo guys etc.
Am not hating on private uni guys. All m saying is what I know is the truth. Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ my 2 cents mahn
P.S I also have real niggaz as hebronites

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by Durchess(f): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
benjichuks:

Nothing much, just for the fun of it and the feeling of being the first! wink smiley

Lolzzz I tot thr ws special benefits attached 2 it...
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Bootybuttchic: never heard of dat word tho...wat doed it mean...,,,,attend caleb?
In this context, it means writing in short words, eg because for because, 2 for to, etc. You may check the dictionary for a better explanation. What course?
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
In this context, it means writing in short words, eg because for because, 2 for to, etc. You may check the dictionary for a better explanation. What course?
okay...tha.ks for the enlightenment....and so people who type in such way arent in fed school...u are nt serious,i type dat way cos am alwats working most times,which makes typing uncomfortable ,so i just type anyhow shaaa......its like a distraction but nl just makes me break dat rule...........accounting
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bootybuttchic: okay...tha.ks for the enlightenment....and so people who type in such way arent in fed school...u are nt serious,i type dat way cos am alwats working most times,which makes typing uncomfortable ,so i just type anyhow shaaa......its like a distraction but nl just makes me break dat rule...........accounting
You're angry? I'm just concerned about how being used to it could affect one when writing something formal; one may just see oneself writing in it in an examination. What do you think?
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're angry? I'm just concerned about how being used to it could affect one when writing something formal; one may just see oneself writing in it in an examination. What do you think?
am not angry ooo,yeah i knw its bad but i cant find myself doing dat,cos i dont chat on social netwrks which may make one get used to typing that way,u can notice i type some words in full and shorten some,its just my busy situation thats causing it,funny thing is i dont like reading post or messages written in mnemonic words,
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
dryakson: Many Nigerian students these days often move quickly to queue for private universities when
making a choice of institution.

I agree that private universities have advantages like the absence of strike, easy access to
lecturers… Well, that’s about all.

Public universities, federal and state, have a lot of advantages, from cheaper school fees, to the
freedom to be an adult. Public universities expose you to the real world, introduces you to the
hustle of life unlike private universities that consist of a lot of brats who are literally spoon-fed.

They are so pampered, making difficult to face the real world when they become graduates.
So here’s my case for choosing a public university.

1. Public universities allow for freedom and independence:

Students in public universities enjoy the freedom to make decisions for themselves and learn to
be almost independent. Private universities keep students within the four walls of their campuses
and under certain rules more suited for teenagers than young adults. The laws in public
universities are not imposed on the students; they are just the basic principles a normal student
is meant to follow. It’s funny when I see pictures of private university students being punished or
hear of certain rules like compulsory attendance of chapel, feeding time tables, dress codes,
e.t.c​.​ It is absurd; these are adults​!​

2. Cost of education:

It is a lot cheaper to attend public university than a private one and this is not limited to school
fees. Cost of living on public universities is also cheaper. Students cook their own meals and hav​
e access to shops on campus and in town where prices of goods and services are competitive.
On the other hand, the cost of living on a private university secluded campus for one semester is
enough to build a house.

3. Public university g​ives “exposure” to students:

It’s more than obvious that public university students are ”​sharper​”​ than private university
students. Private university students who are often referred to as “JJC” or “Learners” by public
university students, live what I term “the microwave life” which is the easy life.
In federal universities you get to meet all sorts: from cultists to Aristo chicks, people with
different personalities. It makes one exposed to what life really is. One is exposed to the hustle
and learns how to struggle for things. There are still brats in federal universities but most of
them get to grow up when exposed to the hustle.

4. Life on and off campus is FUN:

There are so many parties to attend, clubs and events. One gets to meet real people, one also
learns to be real. There is a lot of gist and gossip, lot of things to laugh at. Rather than chapel,
it’s clubbing. Dating is even fun in federal schools. Couples express love without fear as adults.
One gets to see students that are rich and poor mingling as equals; students who express
themselves through their dressing and not relegated to some uniform.

5. Hard work is compulsory

Students in public universities have work​ed​ through exceptional odds to succeed; challenges that
help one not take life for granted. Imagine a department of over a thousand students with a very
small lecture hall or a lecturer who spends only twenty minutes in a class where he is meant to
spend two hours, or one who only gives handouts. Faced with issues like these, students work
extra hard to come out with well-deserved results.

6. Public universities produce more mature graduates:

With all the challenges: strikes, nonchalant lecturers, freedom to express yourself as adult etc,
public universities are more equipped for life after graduation. They know that things would not
just be handed to them and are used to making decisions for themselves.

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/167863-6-reasons-%e2%80%8byou-shouldnt-attend-a-private-university.html

Rants and raves of someone who could not afford to go to a private university.

That thousands of students are cramped in a tiny lecture hall and that they have to suffer to see lecturers and achieve stuff isnt hard work. It is suffering and evidences the rundown state of Nigerian tetiaty education. Go and ask your dad how his university days were if he went to one. He will tell you things that make you realise that in the glory days of Nigeria, what university students had far surpassed what is obtainable in the best private universities today. My dad was alone in his room in U.I. They had jacuzzis and all that. When he went to his room 40 years later to satisfy his curiousity there were 7 squatters in the room.

Fun is relative. You can create your own fun. Smoking igbo on campus isnt ideal fun.

I work in the HR of one of the biggest companies in Nigeria today. The bias we had against private university students has changed. Infact now we want more of them. They are more employable than the public uni graduates. Although when you see students from public unis that were serious in school and had good pry and sec education coupled with good homes they are at par and in some cases exceptional. Infact we had to limit the number of slots granted to private uni students because if we didnt then they would occupy 80% of the slots.

Finally exposure isnt gotten wholly from university. Uni adds to it and is the practical phase of the exposure you have gathered during the course of growth and development. So when you want to confirm the chunk of someone's exposure, go to the home he comes from, the pry school he went, secondary school, status of the parents/professions (this doesnt mean the parents have to be rich), church, environment they live(d), travel experience (not necessarily always abroad, even within the country) and culture of the person. Children that you shield from day one regardless of your status will hardly be exposed.

Kapish?
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
oleary: Somehow true. Being in public university has given me lots of opportunities. Aporoaching 200L at 20 i bought my first multimedia equipment valued at almost 200k after hustling during carnival calabar. Approaching my final year now, i know 80% of what life is.

Trust me...you don't know jack about life! Infact...the faster you realise that you dont know much, that day I know you have begun to know alot about life.
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
lilprinze: I noticed that most of the students who attend private universities are people who were denied or not given admission into public university or people who did not have a very good result so they have or had no choice other than to go to private Universities half bread is better than none.

You that went to a public university...see your use of tenses...smh
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG: As an employer, first draw candidates are from institutions existing before 1980.

As an emplyer who is running a business that is not inclined to I.T, sociala media, strategy and innovation, draw your candidates from institutions that existed before 1980.

If you are forward looking and are running a savvy business then you wouldnt listen to this crap.
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
opella: Also some companies don't accept graduates from private universities.

Tell us 5 of those companies you know.

Thank you.
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
My dear,check wat mnemonics mean.It is different from abbreviation...mnemonics has to do with memory.Remember in secondary skool wen u used "formula" to remember stuffs in chemistry?Thatz an example of mnemonics.

@OrlandoOwho,be sure b4 u teach else wrong will keep multiplying
Bootybuttchic: am not angry ooo,yeah i knw its bad but i cant find myself doing dat,cos i dont chat on social netwrks which may make one get used to typing that way,u can notice i type some words in full and shorten some,its just my busy situation thats causing it,funny thing is i dont like reading post or messages written in mnemonic words,
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
mentorandfriend: Even for secondary school, I still prefer a public school to a private school; i'm talking of Federal Government Colleges. I went to one. All my children will go to an FGC. In my days, I curiously discovered that every year when I qualify for National competitions from my state, it is usually FGCs that also qualify from their states to meet us at the National grande finalle, despite all the private schools making noise up and down town, with their exhorbitant school fees on top.

Oga except Naija beta pass this one no try am o.
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
RFella: OP, I agree with all d points u stated above...5years ago, my bosom friend and I were seeking admission into the univ. I finally got admitted into Unizik, and he proceeded to Afe Babalola Uni...now 5yrs after, his mentality and attitude hasn't grown one bit..he's still dat mummy's boy and pet...I even had to save him from being duped by one sharp aristo recently...so u see

Your guy no jus sharp.

Simple.
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
LilPeezy: Lolz....sum guys dy claim dem dy pri8 skul 4 here, 4 dier mind.....sum of una still dey sweat 4 admission, while sum in pub uni claiming I dy, covenant, bowen etc....anyway mek I lie ma own too....I repz Western Delta Uni....Proudly Computer Sci graduate....networking d world both d babes na I dy network join....No ask me how many programming language I knw...buh I sabi ijaw, urhobo and yoruba....

Huh?
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
bamac: Its private universities that v made 1st class to b meaningless.... Rubbish..... Even som1 wt ordinary pass in government universities wl graduate with 2nd class upper in private universities..

Guy let's be logical here. If private university students have more restrictions and are more in schools equipped with better facilities with no strike activities by staff of the schools, more students will make 1st classes na. Its just that simple.

In public universities where lecturers are gods that you do not have access to easily and are hardly around in any case because they are striking and where there are dilapidating facilities....less people will make first class. Simple
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
E be like say u just their time cheesy
Pple just dont like being objective wen dis kinda issue come up.Just imagine dat guy dat said all his children 'll attend FGCs cheesy...to be taught by teachers who are outdated,who come to skool to buy and sell?That teacher(edo state) who couldn't differentiate btw "1" and "I" comes to mind toocheesy
TS2:

Your guy no jus sharp.

Simple.
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: But to be sincere, most private university students/graduates are just utterly stupid,
Sorry to say that.
And they know they are..........acdemically stupid,physically stupid,brain stupidity and lastly socially stupid.
Infact they are just 'dumb'..........i don't know why the nigerian government/ministry of education allowed private ownership of universities in the country.
For shit's sake the private universities produces mostly dumb niggaz and its painful......Government should as a matter of urgency revoke/abolish the law that provides for the private ownership of universities in nigeria.........
Private universities= Home of dumbness!
I'm outta here before they crucify me or burn me to death......*SPITS*

I smell beef bruh
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
dam007: ohhh yeeeeaahhh.. category 24 poverty cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by TS2(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Acidosis: There are some parents who wouldn't send their wards to OAU or UI even if their wards score 399 in JAMB. Not everyone love a rough life amidst cultists, uncultured elements, congestion, stress, struggles, reading with candle sticks, queueing for water, harrasment, intimidation, etc.

In summary, your points are invalid, void and unintelligent.

Imagine o. These are the stupid things people say to justify their attending public schools. Do you have to suffer to show you went to university?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.