Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University (57457 Views)

5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic / 3 English Errors You Shouldn’t Be Making In 2016 / 6 Reasons ​you Should Not Attend A Private University (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University by joyousever(f): 2:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Another of his multiple monikers he just registered! I promise you that I will follow you up on this forum to the extent that you will regret your miserable existence! After Koyyes has finished exposing your ugly smelly ass, you're now pretending to court friendship with her in your usual impostor manner. Let's face each other squarely on this forum. You said you've got dirt on me and Koyyes, ngwanu, we are still waiting. You rather ended up being exposed and Funnily enough, you have so many enemies here, whose toes you've treaded on! Don't run to the MODs to save you oo because they're tired of you and they are aware of your multiple and impersonated identities and accounts! OfficerGbadamosi, Sergeantlawal, Useless 2020, I print Money, SexydivaQueen, K0yyes, J0y0usever etc are all your multiple alternate and fake accounts! Shame unto you, tueh, tueh grin
InvestOnCrypto:
you're obviously wrong.
I graduated from BIU and I never came across bad friends in school.
Anyway hope you won't mind us communicating?
Kindly drop your WhatsApp number let's Communicate

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.