Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ (3848 Views)

Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

shofodanu masheanfani oloriburuku ni eleyi ooo. even with the tense nature of yemen , peeps are still going about a strong protest. your I.q is directly proportional to your age.

Tunde Salam, omo bi omi ishan owo. Yes, they do protest in yemen but you did not mention the part where scores of these protesters are killed. Alaileko, omo pau (rat-tat-tat) bi ibon.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

When u say engage, are u insinuating that his sons engaged the military with dangerous weapons? Are u saying that they engaged the military but jonaadaft still deem it fit to apologise to their father? What then is the basis of the apology from Retardeeen if they were wrong? What exactly are u saying with ur facts well stated.
Better still, present the dead pictures of the sons with the arms they used to engage the military that warranted their death.
Who bans a peaceful protest in a democracy. Are u aware that such are illegal? Is the state where the incidence occurred under emergency?
Bro, ur basis is shaky.

Jonathan only expressed his condolences, it ain't easy losing 3 kids even if it means 3 less terrorists in the north.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Haha, at the time I posted my last comment and quoted you 9:30, I saw you very much on this thread, also viewing was chukwudi and one other guy I can't remember his handle, I constantly refreshed by browser for about 5 minutes and you where still here, which means you saw my comment, then you exited the thread to go get dictionary and google help, and after 11 minutes, this all you could come up with.? I know your line

That's the only thing you can put on your own, just like it took you 3 days to respond to Nnewi1stson on chinos thread claiming to be networking a bank, I wonder which part of Nigeria won't have access to internet for 3 days.

Haha, anago the slum dweller and bricklayer, don't start what you can't finish with me. I torment till you stop visiting this forum. You should know people who you go into tribal war with, not me, for the last time quote me no further

hahhhaaaaa dictionary and Google to destroy a Numbskull that escape being an imbec...ile by a whisker. humour me more loser. if only you have not exchange your non functioning brain for one cup of smelly ogiri, you will have known that I engage loads of mannerless losers like yourself. and that the system still shows one viewing a thread some minutes after you have kiss the thread a goodbye.

idi0tic village confined m0ron, go to tafa local government up till greater part of ibb market onward minna and come tell us about the strength of airtel network there. loser bring on the fight and amma tell this community how your whole family tree was send to the hades by asacris worm. and when are you going to say amen to my prayers on your bricklayer allegations. son of the village w...hore and asymptomatic Ebola monkey. that the losers that sire you didn't use the useless spermatozoa to floss the plague in her enamel is still the 8th world wonder.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Tunde Salam, omo bi omi ishan owo. Yes, they do protest in yemen but you did not mention the part where scores of these protesters are killed. Alaileko, omo pau (rat-tat-tat) bi ibon.

shofodanu omo adanwo, omo ti o ye ki iya ti fi shey ikan OSU danu. shisheshishe ati ibanuje ko ma je ti e lailai ati lailai. scores of Yemeni protesters killed?? werey Iwo kini buruku yi pa iro ju esu lo oo.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Jonathan only expressed his condolences, it ain't easy losing 3 kids even if means 3 less terrorists in the north.

Why not investigate and prosecute those that killed them illegally since u haven't been able to substantiate the fact that the boys erred by protesting peacefully in a democratic setting. Nothing suggests that they are terrorists, u surely got that from ur anus. It's even foolhardy to imagine that Jonathan will apologise to a father whose sons are indeed terrorists if killed.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

shofodanu omo adanwo, omo ti o ye ki iya ti fi shey ikan OSU danu. shisheshishe ati ibanuje ko ma je ti e lailai ati lailai. scores of Yemeni protesters killed?? werey Iwo kini buruku yi pa iro ju esu lo oo.

lol, your curses i'd take with a pinch of salt. Oti sise loni o. Oriire kan bayi, ko tun je ti e mo. Alanu kan bayi, ko tun sun mo o mo. Iroyin ayo bayi, yo jina si iwo ati awon molebi re. Gbogbo ibi ti o wo aso de, wa rin ihooho (walk naked) de ibe ni o. Isinmi kan bayi, o ni ni mo. Ibale okan ati alaafia, yo jina si o. Daku daji ni oma se lati oni lo o. Ase ti gun.

Google the number of people that have been killed in Yemen, you failed rapper.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Anago and Tokubo,

You guys should make your point known without engaging eachother. It's unnecessary.

Oodua A Gbe Wa Oooooooo.

Cheers.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Why not investigate and prosecute those that killed them illegally since u haven't been able to substantiate the fact that the boys erred by protesting peacefully in a democratic setting. Nothing suggests that they are terrorists, u surely got that from ur anus. It's even foolhardy to imagine that Jonathan will apologise to a father whose sons are indeed terrorists if killed.

Even people do commiserate with people that committed suicide. Let his remaining kids start another senseless protest, they shall be killed too.

was it not people like you that was screaming that Boko haram are freedom fighters? Your gap-toothed General Buhari even warned the federal government to stop killing boko haram. I am sure the tumor in your brain actually functions better than your brain.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Konmight:

I'm with you on this Bro, you are right.

This is not the appropriate time for anyone to protest in Northern part of Nigeria especially if it has to do with religion.

We should not forget they engaged Nigerian Army in gun battle before they were shot dead.

If they died while exchanging gun battle with NA, they died wrongfully. They are on their own.

But if they were captured by NA, I don't support torture to death.

NA should have handed them over to DSS to do the needful not torturing them to death.

Nigeria is a one kain country, so many things are wrong in this nation.

People are dying everyday, may God save us.

El-Zakzaky is the leader of the Shiite Islamic
Movement in Nigeria. Members of the group
were on a procession on July 25 in his Zaria,
Kaduna State base to mark the annual Quds
Day
when they clashed with security men at
the P2 Roundabout in the University town.
How did a procession become a protest?

Jonathan should have assured the Shite Leader of arresting and prosecuting the killers of his sons and others who were killed instead of saying a mere sorry. People were killed unjustly and all he can say is sorry? It so reeks of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Even people do commiserate with people that committed suicide. Let his remaining kids start another senseless protest, they shall be killed too.

was it not people like you that was screaming that Boko haram are freedom fighters? Your gap-toothed General Buhari even warned the federal government to stop killing boko haram. I am sure the tumor in your brain actually functions better than your brain.

Fool, substantiate ur claim above that Demdem supported Bamangar Tukur declaration that evil boko are freedom fighters with just a post from me and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
Besides that fool, u still haven't substantiated ur lie that the poor sons killed engaged the military. Where are the weapons used as alleged, afterall they have been killed.
Indeed u Av alleged but can't substantiate. That's the way of an eternal fool.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

lol, your curses i'd take with a pinch of salt. Oti sise loni o. Oriire kan bayi, ko tun je ti e mo. Alanu kan bayi, ko tun sun mo o mo. Iroyin ayo bayi, yo jina si iwo ati awon molebi re. Gbogbo ibi ti o wo aso de, wa rin ihooho (walk naked) de ibe ni o. Isinmi kan bayi, o ni ni mo. Ibale okan ati alaafia, yo jina si o. Daku daji ni oma se lati oni lo o. Ase ti gun.

Google the number of people that have been killed in Yemen, you failed rapper.

gbogbo molebi yio shofo bi omisanwo ni, gbogbo to ba fe sanu re iku ni yio pa won, wa fo lo'oju, bu igi je wa tun ro ni ese gbeyin gbeyin ni. omo ri odo ko kin ri idi joko gbogbo idile re ko ni ri idi joko, eku,ajalu,aisan,iku ati ai ni ifokan ba le a he ti gbogbo molebi re. iku gbona yio ma tele molebi re ka.

Google what is shown on CNN daily, go exchange your useless brain for one seed of groundnut. so I'm not a bricklayer but now a rapper. werey re ti gba okun.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by 99100(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: Wtf is wrong with Jonathan, why did he call the man instead of arresting him, that man should be locked up.

Nonsense

What is the man's offence? the last time I checked ,there is freedom of worship.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

gbogbo molebi yio shofo bi omisanwo ni, gbogbo to ba fe sanu re iku ni yio pa won, wa fo lo'oju, bu igi je wa tun ro ni ese gbeyin gbeyin ni. omo ri odo ko kin ri idi joko gbogbo idile re ko ni ri idi joko, eku,ajalu,aisan,iku ati ai ni ifokan ba le a he ti gbogbo molebi re. iku gbona yio ma tele molebi re ka.

Google what is shown on CNN daily, go exchange your useless brain for one seed of groundnut. so I'm not a bricklayer but now a rapper. werey re ti gba okun.

Iku gbigbona ni wa ku, iran diran re yo parun. Nothing shall be heard of your lineage again. wa rakoro (crawl) gbeyin aye re. Obituary re, a o rika ni ori nairaland laipe yi. ofo lomi efo she, wa shofodanu ni, Baba ati mama re yo fi oju sukun e ati awon egbon ati aburo re. Iku gbigbona ti je ti e leni o.

Just yesterday, Yemeni protesters were shot at and killed.
Here is the link for you below, it happened less than 24 hours ago yet you ogre keeps arguing blindly. Your brain tumor don relapse again?

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/09/world/meast/yemen-violence/
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, substantiate ur claim above that Demdem supported Bamangar Tukur declaration that evil boko are freedom fighters with just a post from me and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
Besides that fool, u still haven't substantiated ur lie that the poor sons killed engaged the military. Where are the weapons used as alleged, afterall they have been killed.
Indeed u Av alleged but can't substantiate. That's the way of an eternal fool.

You are not making sense at all; like Buhari, like demdem. U just dull

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Actually, u are the foolish one here that thinks can alleged without any basis.
Like jonaadaft, like Tokunfool..... Eediots.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2014
berem:

How did a procession become a protest?

Jonathan should have assured the Shite Leader of arresting and prosecuting the killers of his sons and others who were killed instead of saying a mere sorry. People were killed unjustly and all he can say is sorry? It so reeks of foolishness.

Okay. Got it.

But how come they were harmed with guns while on a religion procession?

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

You are a very foolish man. Jonathan in his acute dumbness is smarter than most of you his zombies cum supporters. You are an embarrassment to any sane environment as your kind will only survive in misery. I am sure you have no family, you have not even a single iota of sanity in you. Only a demented dimwit will tow your path. You are worse than a terrorist for "Hailing the Brutal Murder of 3 youngmen and tens of others in BROAD DAYLIGHT". You, yes you don't deserve to live among men. May BITTERNESS, SORROW and SUFFERING be Your portion... Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Konmight:

Okay. Got it.

But how come they were harmed with guns while on a religion procession?
Did the Military tell you this?
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Iku gbigbona ni wa ku, iran diran re yo parun. Nothing shall be heard of your lineage again. wa rakoro (crawl) gbeyin aye re. Obituary re, a o rika ni ori nairaland laipe yi. ofo lomi efo she, wa shofodanu ni, Baba ati mama re yo fi oju sukun e ati awon egbon ati aburo re. Iku gbigbona ti je ti e leni o.

Just yesterday, Yemeni protesters were shot at and killed.
Here is the link for you below, it happened less than 24 hours ago yet you ogre keeps arguing blindly. Your brain tumor don relapse again?

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/09/world/meast/yemen-violence/

ajulu ati adanu ko je ti gbogbo molebi re, trailer to gbe irin yio kolu ile molebi yin yio pa gbogbo yin run. shisheshishe ni yio run yi, iku yio pa gbogbo ile yin titi asale. gbogbo aisan aigbogun yio pa molebi yin run, molebi re yio di ikan igbagbe bi ejo to koja Lori apata ti ko ni ipa ni. awon boko haram ma wole re awon ma kun gbogbo idile yin bi eran a musin.

phool do you care to tell the house since when the protest have been on, and when it start turning violent.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: Did the Military tell you this?

So many gullible folks out there.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: You are a very foolish man. Jonathan in his acute dumbness is smarter than most of you his zombies cum supporters. You are an embarrassment to any sane environment as your kind will only survive in misery. I am sure you have no family, you have not even a single iota of sanity in you. Only a demented dimwit will tow your path. You are worse than a terrorist for "Hailing the Brutal Murder of 3 youngmen and tens of others in BROAD DAYLIGHT". You, yes you don't deserve to live among men. May BITTERNESS, SORROW and SUFFERING be Your portion... Amen

Work beckons, I'll come back to you. You have crossed the line, just like your poverty-stricken prostituting parents did years back.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by CyberWolf: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Then the man should go to hell.. angry angry
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Work beckons, I'll come back to you. You have crossed the line, just like your poverty-stricken prostituting parents did years back.
To hell with you

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: Did the Military tell you this?

It was reported that they engaged NA in gun battle.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Konmight:

It was reported that they engaged NA in gun battle.
LINK
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

So many gullible folks out there.
Don't mind them bro
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: LINK

I don't have that time to be searching internet Bro.

I read it here on nl some months ago.

Cheers.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Konmight:

[s]I don't have that time to be searching internet Bro.

I read it here on nl some months ago.
[/s]
Cheers.
My friend Get Da Phuck Off My Mentions.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: My friend Get Da Phuck Off My Mentions.

barcanista,

That's unnecessary.

Make your point known. You don't have to take it personal.

Cheers.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2014
99100:

What is the man's offence? the last time I checked ,there is freedom of worship.

I don't have a problem with their religion, there are good and bad people in all religion, I'm a Christian and I can't tell you all pastors or deacons are good.

Those guys err by going on a protest in a volatile state, we just tell ourselves the truth. The procession started with security men with them, and the same guys asked them to end the procession since it was getting dark, an an innocent citizen brought out gun and all type of ammunition to attack a soldier who is in war environment. Hey bro the moment you pick up arm, you loose every right the state bestowed on you, the soldiers are right, and I'm angry they dint finish all the bastard, this how shekau and his boys started and some people never condemned their act. The protesting what is happening in far away Gaza and can't protest the one before them.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

If you like, go start another round of protest in adamawa or Borno, the gallant men are there to see you kiss Mother Earth. Nonsense
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

I don't have a problem with their religion, there are good and bad people in all religion, I'm a Christian and I can't tell you all pastors or deacons are good.

Those guys err by going on a protest in a volatile state, we just tell ourselves the truth. The procession started with security men with them, and the same guys asked them to end the procession since it was getting dark, an an innocent citizen brought out gun and all type of ammunition to attack a soldier who is in war environment. Hey bro the moment you pick up arm, you loose every right the state bestowed on you, the soldiers are right, and I'm angry they dint finish all the bastard, this how shekau and his boys started and some people never condemned their act. The protesting what is happening in far away Gaza and can't protest the one before them.

THANK YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw This On Atiku's Page / Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) / NDIGBO UNITY THREAD... Ndigbo United We Stand, Divided We Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.