Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ (3843 Views)

Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
99100:

If you don't know ,there are up to a million Shiite Muslims in Nigeria.

Our gallant troops are there to curtail them
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by atlwireles: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Our gallant troops are there to curtail them
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, so jonaadaft normally apologises to enemies of Nigeria after killing them. grin u are so foolish. grin grin
So far, nothing suggests that the boys killed engaged the military that warranted their death.
By the way, u earlier stated this condemning jonaadaft for calling.....

Now u are praising him. Foool, u are highly unstable. Is it as a result of ur miserable obas curse on ur household?

I thought your condition was improving, now increase the dose. I condemned calling and apologizing to the terrorisst the man should have been shut in the head.

Soon you meet your waterloo the way you foolishly call on that sacred throne,
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Caseless2: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Nonsense, what do you mean he fought, what is stopping him now?

My friend just face your front
trash!
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

I thought your condition was improving, now increase the dose. I condemned calling and apologizing to the terrorisst the man should have been shut in the head.

Soon you meet your waterloo the way you foolishly call on that sacred throne,

Brownfool, u aren't smart enough to spin this. Here are ur words.....

Wtf is wrong with Jonathan, why did he call the man instead of arresting him, that man should be locked up.

Nonsense

Yep, Jonathan Is the president and is only normal for him to do that as not to offend the muslim north.

The same leprous mouth u used to condemn jonaadaft is the same u used to give foolish reasons why he took that path. U are so pathetic. Na so jonaadaft coock sweet that u simply can't have an opinion of ur own for long?

By the way, which cursed throne are u talking about? Is it the same useless one that does nothing but ffucks all year long. Fool, na ur household that will surely meet their waterloo for depending on jonaadaft for sustenance.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by zurine(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
my Country
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by authority2006(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: Wtf is wrong with Jonathan, why did he call the man instead of arresting him, that man should be locked up.

Nonsense
You don't need to be in a hurry, just wait for your turn of injustice. Who knows, may be when it comes your way, it is going to be your entire family members from the hand of a drunk policeman.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by shizzleStar: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
What sort of celebrations are they doing with weapons such as guns and knives? Any useless potential terrorist group disturbing the peace of patriotic nigerian citizens with their madness should all be shot ...nonsense angry
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar: What sort of celebrations are they doing with weapons such as guns and knives? Any useless potential terrorist group disturbing the peace of patriotic nigerian citizens with their madness should all be shot ...nonsense angry
Man, what guns what knives? Who hold a solidarity protest with women and children among them and still carry guns and knives? Guns and knives to attack who? Don't tell me that you are as dumb as Nigeria Army. Get a life.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by juman(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Really? You see why they should have send him to same place his terrorist children where sent to?

Anyway, I trust our gallant troops to the needful anytime he plans acting stupid

By God if the sheikh decide to make trouble, even goodluck jonathan will run away from aso rock to hide.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by shizzleStar: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
maasoap: Man, what guns what knives? Who hold a solidarity protest with women and children among them and still carry guns and knives? Guns and knives to attack who? Don't tell me that you are as dumb as Nigeria Army. Get a life.
keep feigning ignorance, but you are dumber than daft to feel it is right to proceed on such needless and senseless procession or whatever nonsense you call it, at such a place and time where the security situation is volatile in that part of the country.

Fvck off, you pr1ck.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by shizzleStar: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
juman:

By God if the sheikh decide to make trouble, even goodluck jonathan will run away from aso rock to hide.
so what is stoping him from making trouble? what better time is there to make trouble if not now? nonsence
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by juman(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar: so what is stoping him from making trouble? what better time is there to make trouble if not now? nonsence

The intention of you people is to drag the country into bigger problem, but nigerians are wiser than you people.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
A CLARION CALL: Is There Going To Be A Nigeria After 2015? https://www.nairaland.com/1896895/clarion-call-there-going-nigeria
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by shizzleStar: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
juman:

The intention of you people is to drag the country into bigger problem, but nigerians are wiser than you people.
which people? the people embarking on senseless procession right?
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by maasoap(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
keep feigning ignorance, but you are dumber than daft to feel it is right to proceed on such needless and senseless procession or whatever nonsense you call it, at such a place and time where the security situation is volatile in that part of the country.

Fvck off, you pr1ck.
May be we should stop eating as well. Even when Mbu announced the banning of #bringbackourgirls protests in Abuja, didn't you guys echo this same sentiment back then? What is not senseless procession/protest/rally to you guys? May be TAN rally or Goodluck Initiative Campaign. Don't support injustice in any form or under any disguise because you don't know when you may suffer the same fate. I don't need to remind you that you don't need to embark on "useless protest", injustice is everywhere in Nigeria. Do your best not to support it in any form, not even because of hatred as this may be.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by shizzleStar: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
maasoap: May be we should stop eating as well. Even when Mbu announced the banning of #bringbackourgirls protests in Abuja, didn't you guys echo this same sentiment back then? What is not senseless procession/protest/rally to you guys? May be TAN rally or Goodluck Initiative Campaign. Don't support injustice in any form or under any disguise because you don't know when you may suffer the same fate. I don't need to remind you that you don't need to embark on "useless protest", injustice is everywhere in Nigeria. Do your best not to support it in any form, not even because of hatred as this may be.
listen am not hating anybody neither do i support injustice. My point is: it is totally wrong to embark on such 'procession' when serious insecurity challenge is bedevilling the country, besides didn't you hear the procession wasn't peaceful?

Did they not confront the security men before they were shot or were they just shot at without provocation, lastly what where they doing with guns? too many questions. I am not even sure they got a police permit.

On the mbu ban, so what difference has the protest made?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari / What Is Man's Greatest Invention? / APC Ward Leader Murdered In Rivers..pdp Trolls What Do You Say? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.