Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today (1302 Views)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Safari29: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Guys today is my birthday and I am so lonely. I just broke up with my GF and am so empty.
I need your wishes to bright up my day.
Thanks in advance
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by davis51(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2014
4 ur BIRTHDAY, I'll send U a gift dat MONEY can't buy.
I wish U Love, Courage, Strength, Faith & Wisdom.....!!!
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by makazona(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2014
HBD frnd and may all ur drmz come true
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by tobillionaire(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2014
HBDWULLNPP
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by chemystery: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2014
How old are you now? You age determines how wish goes
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2014
HBD to safari29 nd to my very gud friend on nland nd outside nland LUVOLA wishing u both long life nd prosperity may d goodness of d lord continue to be with u nd grant u all ur heart desires. AMEN!
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Spicylate(f): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Happy Birthday!!! Many Happy Returns...
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Rival(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2014
Happy birthday and many more fruitful years ahead.
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by marieolae(f): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2014
Happy bday.mwahhh
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by ggrin(f): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Oya continue to prosper gringringrin
Happy B'day sweet kisskisskiss

#bringbackourponmo
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by adeoladrg(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2014
chemystery: How old are you now? You age determines how wish goes

Right question. If you're busy with your life, you wouldn't need NL wishes. Happy birthday tho.
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by adeoladrg(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: Oya continue to prosper gringringrin
Happy B'day sweet kisskisskiss

#bringbackourponmo

Ggrin beauty.. My gf is about to cheat on mee.
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by ggrin(f): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2014
adeoladrg:

Ggrin beauty.. My gf is about to cheat on mee.
gringringrin oya let's cheat on her winkwinkwink
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by luvola(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
wow!!!!! Happy birthday to me . Sister ROZZAY thank u for the complement..... u a darlin.xoxo
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by dahmie2013: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Happy Birthday!
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by vizkiz: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: gringringrin oya let's cheat on her winkwinkwink

angry
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: wow!!!!! Happy birthday to me . Sister ROZZAY thank u for the complement..... u a darlin.xoxo
U r welcome dear
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Safari29: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Thank you all. Am 28 years old and am working just that my mind is so empty and can't really focus bc i just broke with someone I live so much
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by ggrin(f): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2014
vizkiz:

angry
undecided
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by luvola(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Safari29: Thank you all. Am 28 years old and am working just that my mind is so empty and can't really focus bc i just broke with someone I live so much
birthday mate .. wow we were born same day same year same time.wow. pm me bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by vizkiz: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: undecided

stole my pm angry
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Tallestt(f): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Safari29: Guys today is my birthday and I am so lonely. I just broke up with my GF and am so empty.
I need your wishes to bright up my day.
Thanks in advance
HBD our precious 1. May ur day b filled wiff Smiles n laffter. Hav a blissful week ahead
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by ggrin(f): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2014
vizkiz:

stole my pm angry
how
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by izaray(f): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2014
adeoladrg:

Right question. If you're busy with your life, you wouldn't need NL wishes. Happy birthday tho.
Op, dis wishes is not 4rm ur mind any more, oyah withdraw am fast........
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by vizkiz: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: how

Never mind undecided
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Safari29: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: birthday mate .. wow we were born same day same year same time.wow. pm me bro

wow am so glad to meet you. never met my bday mate before. Wd pm u soon
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by djeezy(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Happy Birthday. God bless you.
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by dytbabe: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Happy bday safari
May ur days be long
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Safari29: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: birthday mate .. wow we were born same day same year same time.wow. pm me bro

wow am so glad to meet you. never met my bday mate before. Wd pm u soon. Thanks yall
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by bukit05(f): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2014
Happy bday to u, wishing u more of this in gud health
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
May you leave longer than your ancestors.
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by urbanMAMA(f): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Happy birthday!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You? How To Trigger Her Mind To Love You / So Dudes. What Are We Going To Do With Our Newfound Super Power? / Please Your Opinion: Hear What A 9 Year Old Girl Is Asking Me O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.