Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars (3750 Views)

My Experience With Check VSC System Warning Indication On My 2007 Camryxle V6 / VSC Trac, VSC Off And Abs Issue With 2004 Toyota 4runner / My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars by katsim(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Urgent respond
My LEXUS RX330 normally shows VSC on dashboard,pls kindly advice me on what to do.
Thankz
Re: My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars by Nixon55(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
katsim: Urgent respond
My LEXUS RX330 normally shows VSC on dashboard,pls kindly advice me on what to do.
Thankz
Normally VSC showing is ok and not a sign of any problem. VSC (Vehicle Stability Control). It becomes a problem when it says "Check VSC System". If that is the case, then perform a diagnostics on your vehicle and see what codes it will turn out. If the Engine power is reduced due to misfiring or for other reasons, the car will disable the VSC system. You need to isolate the several factors that could be responsible for the problem.
Re: My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars by katsim(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks man,I appreciate
Re: My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars by mayor2013: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Vsc (vehicle stability control) should in no way be on your instrument cluster. I guess you do not have only the vsc, your check light would be on too. To cut the long story short. Go run a scan on your car and post fault codes here

1 Like

Re: My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars by katsim(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thankz a lot u are right
Re: My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Nixon55:
Normally VSC showing is ok and not a sign of any problem. VSC (Vehicle Stability Control). It becomes a problem when it says "Check VSC System". If that is the case, then perform a diagnostics on your vehicle and see what codes it will turn out. If the Engine power is reduced due to misfiring or for other reasons, the car will disable the VSC system. You need to isolate the several factors that could be responsible for the problem.

@ bolded, Where did you get this really disturbing nightmare causing story from?

@OP, visit this thread and read thru the content. www.nairaland.com/1487612/club-lexus

1 Like

Re: My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars by lasgidy: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
please i need an advice on a 4 plug engine and 6 plug engine in terms of fuel consumption. I want to buy Lexus RX 330 , the fuel consumption is giving me a lot of concern.

The nature of my business demand long driving every day…
Re: My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
lasgidy: please i need an advice on a 4 plug engine and 6 plug engine in terms of fuel consumption. I want to buy Lexus RX 330 , the fuel consumption is giving me a lot of concern.

The nature of my business demand long driving every day…

Why do you think you need 6 cylinders?

You may have your reasons but in my opinion and depending on the specific vehicle a 4 cylinder car will be fine for business travels.

You should probably ask the admins to split this thread off onto his own.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Cherry Motor? / Why Nigeria Is Ready For Electric Cars Today / 9ja Used Car Is Not The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.